- » Mocha Cookies
Mocha Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha cookies recipes.
Gluten Free Mocha Hazelnut Cookies
Extra chewy and great for chocolate lovers, these Mocha Hazelnut Cookies are delicious. Made with cinnamon, hazelnut, and a bit of instant espresso for an extra flavor boost, they will become your new favorite cookie recipe. - 109.642
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with cocoa and salt.
3) Take another bowl and add the sugar and butter to it creaming it well until it turns fluffy and... - 45.8587
Mocha Cookies has a amazing taste. Mocha Cookies gets its taste from coffee mixed with milk and flour. Mocha Cookies is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 42.8444
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, sugar replacement and brown sugar in medium bowl until creamy; beat in vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour, cocoa, instant coffee,... - 29.8512
You May Also Like!
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the sugar, butter and egg yolks.
Using your fingertips, blend the butter and egg yolks into the dry ingredients.
Knead the mixture lightly to form a soft... - 42.3009
Mocha Meringue is simple cookies with has yummy taste. Mocha Meringue gets its lovely taste from chocolate and coffee mixed with eggs. - 29.5384
Mix cereal and nuts in large greased bowl.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, coffee, and salt in saucepan.
Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add chocolate and stir until melted.
Continue cooking, without stir-ring, until a small... - 37.6757
Mocha Fruit Nut Drops
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Dissolve the coffee powder in the water.
Combine the coffee water and chocolate cake mix in a small mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Fold in nuts and dates.
Drop from a teaspoon about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart... - 31.2136
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways has an amazing taste. These Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways cookies gets its taste from semisweet chocolate, espresso coffee powder, cornstarch, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. I don€™t mind having lots of Mocha Cinnamon Melt... - 40.1482
Mocha Pecan Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee granules, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it... - 32.1922
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels! I made these yummy cookies last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the cookie jars were shamelessly raided even late in the night! Try this wonderful Mocha Pecan Pinwheels recipe for yourself! - 45.3126
Mocha Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
4. Dissolve espresso powder in the boiling water.
5. In a basin, sift together flour, cocoa... - 49.0263
Mocha Truffle Cookies
1. Place butter, chocolate and coffee powder in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth. Remove bowl from pan and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder... - 36.7036
Crunchy Chocolate Mocha Crinkle Cookie
These chocolate mocha crinkles are a nice variation from regular chocolate cookie. All of those, who are fond of chocolate cookie, will surely fall for these cookie too. In this video, chef talks about the process of making and baking. You need to just follow... - 149.209