- » Mocha Coffee Sauce
Mocha Coffee Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha coffee sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha coffee sauce recipes.
Tipsy Coffee Ring With Mocha Sauce
1. Make the coffee from a strong continental roast and set it aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar until very soft and pale.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl and mix in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lightly beat... - 43.4432
Iced Coffee Mousse With Mocha Sauce
Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, stir in coffee, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg yolks and sugar together in small bowl of electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, stir in gelatine mixture.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, fold... - 40.9065
Mocha Coffee Sauce
In a saucepan, boil coffee, sugar and cocoa.
Meanwhile, dissolve corn starch in water.
Fold into liquid mixture.
Cook 4 minutes or until sauce thickens. - 21.857
You May Also Like!
Vanilla Mocha Sauce
1. Melt the sugar in a heavy, light-colored skillet over low heat, stirring constantly. Slowly add 1 1/2 cups cofTee, stirring constantly and mixing thoroughly.
2. Stir the cornstarch and 3 tablespoons coffee into the coffee-sugar mixture. Stirring... - 22.4228
Mocha Fudge Sauce
Try out this ver different and versatile Mocha Fudge Sauce with the string flavor and taste of instant coffee powder. Ths fudge sauce will pretty much accompany any of your favorite desserts! - 17.2661
Spiced Mocha Coffee
Combine milk, coffee and powdered spices in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on a low fire for three minutes.
Add sugar, and stir.
Pour hot coffee in cups.
Sprinkle grated chocolate and serve. - 32.6845
Melt margarine in heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add cocoa; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add boiling water, sugar and coffee; cook and stir until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place 2 tablespoons frozen yogurt in bottom of each of 4 parfait... - 39.8478
Put chocolate and coffee extract into a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until chocolate is blended with coffee.
Whip cream and gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until cream holds its shape.
Fold in cooled chocolate mixture.
Pour into a mold and... - 30.3831
Mocha Butterscotch Sauce
Mocha butterscotch sauce is a rich and heavy dessert sauce with strong notes of coffee blended with butter. The mocha buttersauce is a cooked sauce, prepared with cornstarch, sugar and water along with walnuts. The walnuts give the mocha butterscotch sauce a... - 34.5013
Mocha Ginger Cream
Combine sugar and coffee in a 1 quart sauce pan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling.
Cover saucepan and boil gently for 5 minutes to dissolve any crystals that may have formed.
Uncover and set candy... - 34.905
Mocha Mallow Sauce
This Mocha Mallow Sauce tastes absolutely yummy ! Try out this irresistible spread over your cakes, puddings and ice cream. Your suggestions for this Mocha Mallow Sauce are welcome ! - 28.1862
Mocha Velvety Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with corn syrup, coffee and liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over ice cream or chocolate cake. - 29.6733
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine butter and coffee and mix well.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Off flame, add remaining ingredients and mix well till smooth.
4. Use as frosting to cover cakes, doughnuts, cookies etc.
Add more sugar if... - 34.3898