- » Mocha Butter
Mocha Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha butter recipes.
Layered Mocha Cheesecake
Combine the cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in.springform pan.
In a small bowl, combine coffee granules, water and cinnamon; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
Add eggs; beat... - 44.7922
Mocha Cookie Torte
In mixing bowl, thoroughly combine cookie mix, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
Add the egg and butter according to cookie mix directions.
Roll dough on well-floured surface to 18xl2-inch rectangle.
Cut in twenty-four 3x3-inch squares.
Bake on ungreased cookie... - 41.8485
Fudge Mocha Melt
Combine all ingredients except ice cream in a medium bowl, stirring until blended.
Pour into a greased 8" baking dish. (Mixture will be shallow in dish.)
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes.
To serve, spoon into dessert dishes.
Top each serving with a... - 38.0573
Coffee Butter Frosting Mocha
Add coffee to water and heat just to boiling.
Remove from heat immediately and let stand 2 minutes.
Then strain through very fine strainer or through cheesecloth to remove all grounds.
Cool before adding to frosting.
(Never use leftover regular coffee.
This... - 35.2274
Mocha Butter Frosting
Make sure coffee is clear and no grounds are included.
Add water to coffee, heat just to the boiling point.
Remove from stove, allow to cool.
Cream butter well and add sugar gradually, alternating with three tablespoons of coffee.
Add salt and corn syrup... - 33.0805
Cream butter and add sugar gradually, then add egg yolks.
Add coffee and vanilla slowly.
Place alternate layers of lady-fingers and coffee mixture in oblong pan, using ladyfingers for top and bottom layers.
Chill at least 12 hours.
Slice, for 6. - 32.5034
In a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, melt butter or margarine and chocolate pieces.
Stir in evaporated milk and coffee powder.
Pour into fondue pot; place over heat.
With fondue forks or long skewers, dip marshmallows, cake or fruits into... - 31.4704
Silky Mocha Frosting
1. To prepare the Silky Mocha Frosting, blend butter, cocoa, coffee, and sugar thoroughly. Add vanilla and milk and beat to a smooth mixture.
2. Use to frost the cooled cake. - 29.7906
Mocha Butter Cream Filling
1. Beat butter, rum, and extracts in a bowl until blended. Gradually add about 1 1/2 cups of the confectioners' sugar, continuing to beat until fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
2. Blend instant coffee and cocoa in a small cup; add the boiling water... - 28.1727
1. Melt butter or margarine with chocolate in a small, heavy saucepan over very low heat; stir until blended.
2. Remove from heat; gradually stir in the coffee and cinnamon.
3. Add sugar alternately with hot water, beating until smooth. - 25.9853
Mocha Butter Cream
Cream butter in large mixing bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add half the sugar; beat until smooth.
Add egg yolks; blend well.
Mix in remaining confectioners' sugar.
Add Coffee Syrup and chocolate; beat until well combined and fluffy. - 24.7677
Mocha Butter Recipes By Category