- » Mocha Ball
Mocha Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha ball recipes.
1. In double boiler over hot, not boiling, water (or in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat), melt chocolate pieces, stirring occasionally. Stir in undiluted sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee, coffee-flavor liqueur, and salt until well mixed.
2.... - 22.0887
Mocha Bourbon Balls
I love Mocha Bourbon balls and so does my fmily and that is the reason I make them the same whenever I want to make them feel happy. I have become an expert as I make this quiet often and this recipe proves it. You should try it too. - 32.1691
Mexican Mocha Balls
Cream butter and add sugar; add vanilla extract: continue beating until blended.
Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Blend in nuts and cherries.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch In diameter: place... - 36.3953
Mocha Ginger Cream
Combine sugar and coffee in a 1 quart sauce pan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling.
Cover saucepan and boil gently for 5 minutes to dissolve any crystals that may have formed.
Uncover and set candy... - 32.9414
Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Remove from heat. With a wooden spoon, beat in the butter. Add liqueur and continue beating.
Pour chocolate mixture into a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Roll... - 24.8559
Nutty Mocha Morsels
Dissolve coffee crystals in the 1 tablespoon milk.
Add 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
Add granulated sugar.
Beat until thoroughly combined, scraping bowl... - 39.3189
Mocha Rum Torte
Crumble cake into crumbs.
Place sugar, butter, and milk in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves and butter melts.
Bring to boiling point, stir in instant coffee.
Pour on to cake crumbs.
Soak gelatine in water, then place over hot water to... - 38.1166
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways has an amazing taste. These Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways cookies gets its taste from semisweet chocolate, espresso coffee powder, cornstarch, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. I don€™t mind having lots of Mocha Cinnamon Melt... - 40.1482
Mocha Nut Butterballs
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Cool, and roll in confectioners' sugar. - 39.9613
Mix cereal and nuts in large greased bowl.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, coffee, and salt in saucepan.
Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add chocolate and stir until melted.
Continue cooking, without stir-ring, until a small... - 37.6757
Mocha Nut Meltaways
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in coffee powder, cocoa, almond extract, cinnamon, and salt until well blended.
2. Add flour and mix until blended. Stir in almonds.... - 30.2884
Mocha Cake With Cocoa And Nuts
Grease an 8-in sandwich tin, line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
Blend the cocoa and hot water together and leave to cool.
Cream the margarine and sugar till very light; add the blended cocoa mixture.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding a little sifted... - 42.1646
Mocha Frappe Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour 2 tablespoons sugar and salt; mix well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In small bowl, combine egg yolk... - 42.4293
Mocha Cream Frosting
Try out the easy-to-make Mocha Cream Frosting. Enjoy the Mocha Cream Frosting at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 24.1022
Mocha Chip Fudge
Combine first five ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; then reduce heat to simmer and cook without stirring to the soft-ball stage (235F to 240F).
Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla, but do not stir.
Let mixture cool to... - 32.3363
Viennese Mocha Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
Cut in margarine with pastry blender.
When about size of dried peas, add wine gradually while tossing lightly with fork.
Form into three equal balls.
Turn three 8 inch layer cake pans upside... - 36.2426
Mocha Meringue Torte
Mocha Meringue Torte is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, instant-coffee powder, egg yolks, chocolate and cream. Made in no time Mocha Meringue Torte is a yummy tea-break or mid-day pick. Learn how to make Mocha Meringue Torte by following this easy... - 38.2852
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Butter a 8-inch cake tin. Line the bottom with a buttered non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl of hot water, add in the cocoa to make a paste. Let it cool.
4) In a second bowl, add in butter and... - 44.7116
Caramel Mocha Sundae Sauce
1. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine corn syrup, water and sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until boiling. With a spatula, keep scraping sugar crystals from sides of pan.
2. Add butter. Add evaporated milk gradually, stirring constantly.
3.... - 31.7422
Gluten Free Mocha Hazelnut Cookies
Extra chewy and great for chocolate lovers, these Mocha Hazelnut Cookies are delicious. Made with cinnamon, hazelnut, and a bit of instant espresso for an extra flavor boost, they will become your new favorite cookie recipe. - 109.642
Lightly oil inside of heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Combine coffee and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over moderate heat until mixture boils.
Remove from heat.
Add sugars, salt, and chocolate.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugars are completely... - 35.2095
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with cocoa and salt.
3) Take another bowl and add the sugar and butter to it creaming it well until it turns fluffy and... - 45.8587
Crunchy Chocolate Mocha Crinkle Cookie
These chocolate mocha crinkles are a nice variation from regular chocolate cookie. All of those, who are fond of chocolate cookie, will surely fall for these cookie too. In this video, chef talks about the process of making and baking. You need to just follow... - 149.209
Swiss Mocha Treats
Melt bittersweet chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter in small, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often.
Add espresso powder; stir until dissolved.
Remove mixture from heat; stir in vanilla.
Let cool to room temperature.
Place flour, baking soda and salt... - 43.983
Mocha Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a bowl dissolve yeast in warm water alogn with sugar and keep it aside.
3. Take a shortening in another bowl and add warm water to it. Stir the mixture till the shortening dissolves. Consequently go... - 49.4208
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Combine diet margarine and water in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir constantly until margarine melts and water boils.
3. Add flour all at once; beat until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a smooth ball. Remove from... - 28.0666
Mocha Cream Puffs
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Sift flour with salt and cook stirring until the mixture forms balls.
3) Remove mixture from heat and let it cool.
4) Beat in eggs.
5) On a greased baking sheet, drop the mixture and bake for 15... - 41.5092
Mocha Ball Recipes By Category