- » Mocha Almond Layer Cake
Mocha Almond Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha almond layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha almond layer cake recipes.
Mocha Almond Cheesecake
1. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bead crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener
3. Sprinkle the bottom and sides of the pan with the mixture such that they stick to the coated walls and bottom of... - 47.1602
Chocolate Or Espresso Dream Layers
Slightly soften frozen yogurt and ice creams at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Press alternating layers of frozen yogurt and ice cream flavors into 6-cup ring mold, fluted mold or springform pan.
Freeze until firm (about 30 minutes).
To unmold, briefly dip... - 27.3163
Mocha Almond Cokes
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar slowly, continuing to beat.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, almonds and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks into butter mixture one at a time, alternating with flour mixture.
Beat in almond extract... - 41.6076
Mocha Almond Fudge Torte
1. Toast almonds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (3 to 5 minutes); stir often. Transfer almonds to a bowl; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a large bowl, combine the 8-ounce (230-g) package cream cheese, 1/4 cup (30 g) of the... - 31.1197
Mocha Refrigerator Cake
Cream the butter and sugar until very white and light.
Beat in the egg yolks and coffee.
Slice the sponge thinly, and put the sponge and coffee mixture in layers in a 6 inch (15 cm.) cake tin or souffle dish, beginning and ending with cake.
Cover and put in... - 30.5263
Chocolate Angel Food Cake With Mocha Topping
Mix sugar, coffee, syrup and water, cook to hard crack (285-290 degrees).
Remove from heat and add soda stirring vigorously until well blended and pulls away from the sides of the pan.
Pour into 9"x9" pan, don't spread.
Crush topping (which has... - 34.5906
Belgian Mocha Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a heavy saucepan cook combining 1/2 cup sugar, water and chocolate over low heat, stirring until chocolate melts.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool.
4. Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating well... - 48.7879
Coffee Layer Cake
Cream the fat and sugar until very light and add the eggs one at a time with a dessertsp. of flour— beat well.
Sift the flour, baking-powder and coffee powder and fold lightly into the mixture with the milk.
Pour into 2 greased sandwich tins and spread... - 39.4003
Mocha Blitz Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Prepare dessert topping mix following package directions.
3. In a pan prepare cake mix as per package directions, adding coffee powder to batter.
4. Into 2 greased and paper-lined 9-inch round cake pans,... - 37.1937
Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in flour, 2 tablespoons at a time.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gently fold into mixture.
Stir in butter, stirring just sufficiently to blend.
Grease and flour four 8-inch layer-cake pans.
Divide... - 41.258
Mocha Brownie Torte
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
Thoroughly blend in grated chocolate.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks.
Gently fold into chocolate mixture along with ground almonds.
Sift flour and baking powder... - 36.1213
Almond Filled Petits Fours
1. Prepare pound-cake mix as label directs; pour batter into greased 15 1/2".by lO'/fe" jelly-roll pan. Bake cake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake from pan onto... - 33.5234
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; flour lightly, tap out excess.
2. Melt butter or margarine over low! heat in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Pour into a cup; let stand until solids settle to bottom.
3. Beat eggs with sugar in top of double... - 38.5871
Pecan Cream Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease and flour two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans.
Mocha Cream Frosting
3) In a bowl, place together cream, sugar, coffee powder and vanilla.
4) Beat the mixture until well incorporated.
5)... - 45.428
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add extracts and dry egg replacer. Mix briefly. Stir in mashed bananas, water and sour cream.
Sift together... - 37.026
Christmas Log has delicious taste. Christmas Log gets its taste from cherry jam mixed with cream and flavored with rum. Christmas Log is a special occasion recipe, made during Christmas. - 39.6134
Blend the almonds, cocoa, and cinnamon.
Divide into 4 portions by marking with a spatula; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add the beaten egg yolks in thirds, beating thoroughly after each... - 41.5036