- » Mocha
Mocha is a superior quality, rich Arabian coffee and it is also the name given to a strong coffee infusion which is used in making a beverage, known by the same name that is flavored with milk, sugar and ... More »
Crunchy Chocolate Mocha Crinkle Cookie
These chocolate mocha crinkles are a nice variation from regular chocolate cookie. All of those, who are fond of chocolate cookie, will surely fall for these cookie too. In this video, chef talks about the process of making and baking. You need to just follow... - 137.232
Hot Holiday Mocha
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix... - 107.801
Mocha And Banana Shake
Did you know a perfect smoothie can not only satisfy your cravings, but also boost your health? This creamy, rich, nutrient-dense shake is extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how to make this simple shake at home. - 98.9217
Need something to energize yourself to kick start the day, here is a recipe to make nutritious smoothie. Check out fitness expert Katrina making Mocha smoothie blending coffee along with other common nutritious ingredients. Frothy and delicious drink! - 98.1591
This mocha roulade describes one thing clearly, home cooking is not about perfect presentations, it is more about good taste, texture and the amount of love going into the dish. Watch this video recipe to see how you can impress your family and friends with... - 93.0501
Chocolate Mocha Roulage
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 49.0806
Place eggs and salt in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla; blend till smooth and thick.
Add pancake mix; blend to combine.
Spread in greased and floured 15 1/2x 10 1.21 x 1-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Loosen sides;... - 48.0093
Mocha Almond Dessert
1) Take a bowl and cream the butter adding the sugar gradually until it becomes light and fluffy with the sugar dissolving.
2) Add the egg yolks one by one beating thoroughly after each addition.
3) Now add the coffee to the creamy mixture and beat it... - 47.5728
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels! I made these yummy cookies last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the cookie jars were shamelessly raided even late in the night! Try this wonderful Mocha Pecan Pinwheels recipe for yourself! - 47.436
Minted Mocha Float
1. In a saucepan combine chocolate and 1/4 cup of the coffee.
2. Cook over lowest heat, stirring, until chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in sugar, cardamom and vanilla.
4. Add mint flakes to milk and cream and scald.
5. Strain into chocolate mixture,... - 46.474
Mocha Walnut Frosted
mocha walnut frosted muffins are awesome little bakes made with a brew of strong coffee cold coffee along with cocoa and walnuts. A warm and delightful bake, this muffin recipe is best enjoyed fresh from the oven with a tall glass of warm frothed milk. - 46.4573
Banana Mocha Muffins
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take the muffin pan cups and grease them.
3) Take flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix them well.
4) Take the hot water and dissolve instant coffee... - 45.5274
Mocha Almond Roll
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 X 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment or waxed paper; thoroughly grease with shortening.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve.
Beat eggs at high speed until foamy, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On... - 45.3913
Line and grease an 18 cm (7 inch) square shallow tin.
Prepare the sponge as for Genoese Sponge.
Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 25-30 minutes.
Turn on to a wire rack to cool, then cut if in... - 45.1734
Fruit Crowned Chocolate Mocha Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottom and sides of 4 (8-inch) round cake pans with aluminum foil leaving 2-inch edge of aluminum foil; grease and flour bottoms only.
In large mixer bowl beat eggs at medium high speed until light and foamy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add 1... - 45.1119
Mocha Swirl Mousse
1)In a bowl, take chicory and coffee essence.
2)In another bowl, take drinking chocolate and cocoa powder.
3)Add half of creme fraiche to one bowl and half to another.
4)Mix ingredients in both bowls very well.
5)In a pan, boil water and dissolve... - 44.4595
Mocha Sundae Pie
Combine wafers, sugar, and butter.
Press firmly into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated 300 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Cool, then chill.
Over low heat, stir evaporated milk, marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and salt until melted and thick.
Spoon... - 44.325
Mocha Angel Pie
Early in day or day before: Start heating oven to 275°F.
Beat egg whites until quite stiff; gradually add cream of tartar, salt, and sugar, beating until stiff and satiny.
Spread about two thirds of this meringue over bottom and side of well-greased 8" pie... - 44.2473
Mocha Brazil Nut Dessert
Mix gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve coffee in boiling water and mix with gelatin.
Add sugar, salt and dark rum.
Refrigerate until partially set.
Whip 1/2 pint whipping cream and fold into gelatin mixture.
Beat a few minutes in mixmaster.
Slice an angel cake... - 44.1449
Mocha Orange Buche De Noel
Grease bottom and sides of a 15" x 10" jellyroll pan; line with wax paper; grease and flour wax paper.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring well.
Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add... - 44.0901
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1-inch jelly-roll pan and line with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy and gradually add in sugar until mixture is thick.
4) Add the vanilla in the egg mixture.
5) Fold... - 43.925
Low Calorie Mocha Molds
In top part of double boiler mix cocoa, cornstarch, coffee, and salt.
Add 1 3/4 cups water, mix well; bring to boil over direct heat.
Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; cool.
Beat egg yolks.
Stir a little mixture very gradually into egg... - 43.5854
Royal Mocha Freeze
1. In a bowl mix whipping cream, chocolate syrup, and brandy.
2. Beat the mixture until thick.
3. In a large plastic or metal freezer container add ice cream.
4. Add chocolate mixture into ice cream and combine.
5. Mix chocolate morsels and... - 43.4465
Tipsy Coffee Ring With Mocha Sauce
1. Make the coffee from a strong continental roast and set it aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar until very soft and pale.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl and mix in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lightly beat... - 43.4432
Mocha Pecan Logs
Grease a large cookie sheet; set aside.
In a heavy medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate pieces, coffee and vanilla, stirring... - 43.2842
1) In a heatproof bowl, add the egg yolks, butter and chocolate together.
2) Stand the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and allow to melt.
3) Remove from heat, then beat in the rum and coffee, until thoroughly blended.
4) In a bowl, stiffly... - 43.2831
Mocha Almond Cokes
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar slowly, continuing to beat.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, almonds and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks into butter mixture one at a time, alternating with flour mixture.
Beat in almond extract... - 43.2208
Frozen Mocha Mousse
For meringue crust, beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Fold in nuts.
Spread over bottom and sides of well-buttered and floured 9-inch pie plate, forming a high edge.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn... - 42.8213
Mocha Frosted Drops
1) In a saucepan, melt shortening and unsweetened chocolate together. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
2) Add brown sugar and add egg, vanilla, and buttermilk or sour milk to saucepan.
3) Now, sift dry ingredients to the mixture. Also add... - 42.4672
Mocha Java Pie
1. Prepare a crumb crust preferably chocolate or buy a readymade crumb crust
2. In a 4 cup glass measure, place the pudding mix and milk and microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes. Make sure that you stir every 2 minutes until mixture comes... - 42.4502
Line 17- x 11-inch (45 x 29 cm) rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Draw three 16- x 3-inch (40 x 8 cm) rectangles on paper; turn paper over.
In food processor, finely grind hazelnuts with 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar; transfer to bowl.
Set aside 1 cup... - 42.1066
Frozen Mocha Dessert
1. Take a 10-inch springform pan, line the bottom and sides of with ladyfingers, placing the rounded sides of ladyfingers toward pan and set aside.
2. In top of a double boiler combine water and coffee and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low,... - 42.0902
Mocha Ice-cream Punch
1. In a cup mix coffee and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. Add almond extract and stir.
4. Add scoops of ice cream into coffee mixture. Mix together.
5. Fold in whipped cream.
6. Pour into serving glasses.
7.... - 42.0689
Mocha Velvet Pie
A chocolaty Mocha Pie recipe made out of chocolate,butter,coffee.Coffee & chocolate blends in really well in this Mocha Pie recipe.Don't have to sip coffee with Mocha Pie you will never miss it. - 41.9816
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.7266
Nutty Mocha Morsels
Dissolve coffee crystals in the 1 tablespoon milk.
Add 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
Add granulated sugar.
Beat until thoroughly combined, scraping bowl... - 41.721
Mocha Poached Pears
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large pan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove core from blossom end of pears, leaving stem in place, and peel.
Put pears gently into boiling syrup, reduce heat, cover, and let cook until pears pierce easily with a fork, about 10-20... - 41.7156
Mocha Java Sorbet
1) In a large saucepan, bring the coffee, water and sugar to a boil over a medium-high heat.
2) Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3) In a bowl, place both the chocolates and pour about 1 cup hot liquid over the chocolate.
4) Allow to stand... - 41.5032
Mocha Swirl Mousse
1) In boiling water dissolve the gelozone and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, place the coffee and chicory extract.
3) In another bowl, combine unsweetened cocoa and instant cocoa mix.
4) Divide the sour cream equally between the 2 bowls and... - 41.451
Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and walnuts; add butter, mixing well.
Sprinkle 2 cups crumb mixture in waxed paper-lined 9-inch square pan; press down well.
Chill evaporated milk in refrigerator tray until soft ice crystals form around edges.
Beat egg... - 41.4395
Iced Coffee Mousse With Mocha Sauce
Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, stir in coffee, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg yolks and sugar together in small bowl of electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, stir in gelatine mixture.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, fold... - 40.9065
Mocha Blanc Mange
1. In small, heavy saucepan, slowly heat 3/4 cup milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, and coffee. Gradually stir in remaining cold milk, mixing well.
3. Gradually add cornstarch... - 40.8743
Mocha Frozen CrÃ¨me
Mix milk and coffee in 4 cup glass measure.
Add marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Microwave to boiling, 11/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Stir in almonds, brandy and vanilla; cool.
Beat whipping cream and sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
Fold chocolate... - 40.8671
Combine flour, coffee, baking powder and cinnamon.
Cream shortening with the 1/2 cup sugar; add the egg and water; blend until light and fluffy.
Mix in slightly cooled chocolate.
Beat in flour mixture.
Wrap dough in waxed paper; refrigerate until firm enough... - 40.8671
Soften gelatin in cold coffee in a saucepan; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Add hot coffee and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Chill until mixture is thickened, but not set.
Split 9 or 10 ladyfingers and dip one end of each in melted... - 40.8293
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways has an amazing taste. These Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways cookies gets its taste from semisweet chocolate, espresso coffee powder, cornstarch, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. I don€™t mind having lots of Mocha Cinnamon Melt... - 40.635
Mocha Nut Butterballs
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Cool, and roll in confectioners' sugar. - 39.9093
Melt margarine in heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add cocoa; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add boiling water, sugar and coffee; cook and stir until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place 2 tablespoons frozen yogurt in bottom of each of 4 parfait... - 39.8478
"Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, cream of tartar and salt to egg whites; beat until frothy.
Add sugar gradually; beat until stiff peaks form.
Spread mixture on paper- covered baking sheets in four 7 1/2-inch circles.
Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour.
Turn off oven; let... - 39.5738
Soften gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes, then set in hot water to dissolve.
Make the strong coffee by adding 6 tablespoons medium grind coffee to 1 cup boiling water and heat just to boiling.
Then turn off heat, cover and allow to stand 3 minutes;... - 39.4759
Mix cereal and nuts in large greased bowl.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, coffee, and salt in saucepan.
Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add chocolate and stir until melted.
Continue cooking, without stir-ring, until a small... - 39.1638
The mocha pudding is a dessert pudding made with coffee and flavored with a hint of vanilla. Prepared with a lady finger lined mold, the mocha pudding is served chilled and can be topped with dessert mocha sauce. - 38.9956
Hot Mocha Cream
Hot Mocha Cream is an amazingly irresistible beverage recipe that you can prepare effortlessly. Try this deadly combination of coffee powder and chocolates; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 38.9482
Chocolate Mocha Pudding
In 8-cup (2 L) bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, cinnamon and coffee granules; blend until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or until pudding starts to come to boil and has thickened slightly, whisking every 2... - 38.8106
Chocolate Mocha Cups
If making your own chocolate cases, melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water (or in the microwave).
Put 15 ml/1 tbsp of chocolate into each of eight paper cases (make two extra cases to allow for breakages).
Press a second paper case into each,... - 38.7279
1) Put a heatproof bowl on a pan of hot water and add egg yolks, butter and chocolate in it.
2) Stir till chocolate melts.
3) Take away from heat and beat rum and coffee essence in it.
4) Whisk egg whites until firm. Fold the content into the coffee... - 38.701
Mocha Walnut Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; mix well.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur, vanilla and salt.
Pour into pastry shell; top with walnuts.
Bake 40 to 45... - 38.6716
Mocha Chocolate Mold
Place 1/4 cup cold water, gelatin and instant coffee in blender; add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Cover; blend at low speed for 1 minute or until gelatin is dissolved.
Add chocolate chips, sugar, salt and vanilla.
Blend at high speed until mixture is smooth.
Add... - 38.5665
Melt shortening and baking chocolate together in a saucepan.
Cool 5 minutes.
Stir in brown sugar replacement.
Beat in the egg, vanilla extract, buttermilk and coffee.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to chocolate mixture.
Stir in walnuts.
Drop from... - 38.0342
Chocolate Mocha Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Butter or line large muffin pan cups with paper cups.
In a saucepan, over low heat, warm half the chocolate chips with coffee, margarine and milk.
Whip until smooth.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Fold in... - 37.9447
Make a day or so ahead:
1. Sift flour with instant coffee powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed (or with spoon), thoroughly mix shortening with sugar, then with egg and water, until very light and fluffy. Mix in... - 37.7651
"Combine chips, coffee, sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan; melt over low heat.
Remove from heat; add egg yolks and vanilla.
Mix together thor- oughly.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture.
Place 1/3 of crumbs in... - 37.7336
Mocha Peanut Clusters
Place chocolate morsels in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM 1 1/2 minutes to melt.
Add butter and marshmallows.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir until creamy; then add instant coffee granules.
Stir in peanuts.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto waxed... - 37.7266
Viennese Mocha Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
Cut in margarine with pastry blender.
When about size of dried peas, add wine gradually while tossing lightly with fork.
Form into three equal balls.
Turn three 8 inch layer cake pans upside... - 37.5539
Chocolate Mocha Mousse
Chocolate Mocha Mousse is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chocolate Mocha Mousse recipe! - 37.4007
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add 1/4 cup sugar gradually, beating well.
Whip cream with re- maining sugar and coffee until stiff peaks form; add egg yolks and vanilla.
Fold into egg whites.
Melt chocolate over hot, not boiling water; cool... - 37.2299
Frozen Mocha Dessert
The frozen mocha dessert is an absolutely delicious dessert. This frozen mocha dessert is ideal for summer. Think of it even when you are in a hurry! - 37.2085
Slice; dip in lemon juice.
Divide bananas among 4 parfait glasses.
Top each with 4 walnut halves.
Chill glasses while whipping cream.
Pour cream into small mixing bowl.
Add vanilla; whip until stiff, gradually adding sugar while whipping.
At... - 37.0811
Cafe Mocha Cream
1. In a drip coffee maker or percolator brew coffee and water together. (Use medium grind for a drip coffee maker, coarse grind for a percolator.)
2. Pour brewed coffee into 6-ounce coffee cups.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon creme... - 37.0614
Mocha Yogurt Parfait
Soften gelatin in cold water in top of a double boiler, cook over boiling wafer until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
Stir in cocoa, and cook until cocoa dissolves.
Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.
Fold in yogurt.
Chill until mixture... - 36.9788
Iced Orange Mocha
Pour coffee over orange slices.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Remove orange slices; thoroughly chill the coffee.
Combine the sugar and cocoa.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk; stir until smooth.
Bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 36.9323
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in mixing bowl; set aside 10 minutes to soften.
Add boiling coffee and stir to completely dissolve gelatin.
Stir in melted chocolate and sugar replacement until completely blended.
Cool mixture to consistency of unbeaten egg... - 36.8107
Mocha Ladyfinger Dessert
Try this alluring Mocha Ladyfinger Dessert recipe. An easily prepared ladyfinger recipe, this Mocha Ladyfinger Dessert is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 36.6772
Coconut Mocha Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine water and coffee granules, stirring until granules dissolve. Beat coffee mixture, cake mix, and cocoa with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut. Drop mixture by level tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto... - 36.4439
Mocha Velvet Torte
1) Horizontally slice the cake in 4 layers.
2) To make the frosting, combine together the dessert topping mix, pudding mix, instant coffee powder and milk in a mixing bowl.
3) Beat the ingredients till the mixture is fluffy and of spreding... - 36.3958
Hot Skim Milk Mocha
1. In a large pan, combine the coffee, cinnamon, and nutmeg till mixed together completely and set aside
2. In another pan, mix the sugar and the cocoa and water and mix well. place this mixture on the pan and heat gently till it reaches a boil. Cook... - 36.3864
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water; set aside.
Combine sugar, coffee, cocoa and salt.
Add 1 1/2 cups boiling water; add gelatin mixture.
Stir to dis- solve.
Refrigerate until slightly thick- ened; add egg whites.
Beat cocoa mixture at... - 36.1192
Put first 4 ingredients in saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until chocolate is melted.
Increase heat and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and gradually stir in milk.
Add coffee and heat to scalding (do not boil).
Stir in vanilla. - 35.8014
Combine cocoa, salt, sugar and cold water in small saucepan and stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat until thickened and smooth, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in boiling water, coffee and evaporated milk.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and beat with... - 35.6732
Mocha Walnut Pudding
Mocha Walnut Pudding is a yummy desert. If you like coffee flavored pudding then try this Mocha Walnut Pudding recipe, you will love it. - 35.2777
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cocoa, ginger, and salt to a boil over moderate heat.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until syrupy.
Let cool to room temperature, then stir in the coffee and vanilla.
2 Pour into... - 35.2321
1. In a four cup measure, dissolve instant coffee in water and pour into two ice cube trays; freeze until they turn firm
2. In an eight cup pitcher, dissolve chocolate flavoured drink mix and cinnamon in milk
3. In a medium bowl, beat cream until stiff... - 35.2252
In heavy saucepan cook sugar and 2/3 cup coffee to thread stage (234°F on a candy thermometer).
Pour syrup slowly over egg yolks, stirring constantly.
Beat mixture until cold and foamy.
Gradually beat in butter, a little at a time, alternately with 1/4 cup... - 35.0853
1. With a vegetable parer, pare the rind very thinly from the orange and combine with coffee in a medium saucepan
2. Simmer for five minutes, discard the rind, dissolve coca mix it in it and remove from the heat
3. In a small bowl, beat cream with... - 34.9861
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container, transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Over the chocolate mixture pour brewed coffee and... - 34.7936
Viennese Mocha Nut Crown
1. Make Basic Cream-Puff Paste. Draw a 7-inch circle on a cookie sheet, using a saucer or lid as a guide. Spoon paste in 6 mounds, spacing evenly, just inside circle. Puffs should almost touch. Or, press paste through a pastry bag.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°)... - 34.5854
Frozen Mocha Terrine
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine egg whites, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl; stir into dry ingredients. Spread batter in a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 22 minutes.... - 34.39
Mocha Pecan Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee granules, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it... - 34.3363
Coffee Mocha Dessert
Crush all but 13 of the chocolate wafers.
Mix together the crushed wafers and the melted margarine.
Press into a 10 inch springform pan.
Edge with the 13 whole chocolate wafers.
Combine the marshmallows and coffee in a heavy saucepan over low heat; cook until... - 34.2525
Frozen Mocha Dessert
Line the bottom and sides of a 10-inch spring form pan with ladyfingers, placing the rounded sides of ladyfingers toward pan.
Combine water and coffee in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add marshmallows, and cook... - 34.1928
Mocha Flapjacks is coffee flavored cake. Mocha Flapjacks gets its taste from coffee and chocolate topped with walnuts. Mocha Flapjacks is loved by kids across the world. - 34.1463
Amaretti Mocha Roulade
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4, then line a greased 23 x 33 cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment. Melt 175 g of the chocolate in the microwave on High for 1 1/2 mins or in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water, then finely chop the rest and... - 34.1123
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey together.
2)Stir in the carob powder and instant coffee until dissolved.
3) Toss with the popcorn until thoroughly coated.
4) Serve cups of Mocha Popcorn immediately. - 34.0686
In 1-qt measure blend pudding mix, milk, water and coffee.
Microwave at High 3 to 7 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes with wire whip.
Place plastic wrap directly on pudding to avoid skin formation.
Cool to room... - 33.888
Bake sheets of phyllo according to the general instructions at the beginning of this chapter.
Cut the pile of four sprayed sheets into 16 rectangles.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 8 minutes.
Arrange one phyllo rectangle on a dessert... - 33.8152
Mix cocoa, sugar, and salt in saucepan.
Add water and stir until smooth.
Cook slowly for 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
Add milk and coffee; heat just to boiling.
Beat, and serve. - 33.6871
PLACE coffee, hot chocolate mix and cinnamon stick halves in slow cooker; stir.
Cover and cook on HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until hot.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick halves.
BEAT cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks... - 33.6254
Mocha Bourbon Balls
I love Mocha Bourbon balls and so does my fmily and that is the reason I make them the same whenever I want to make them feel happy. I have become an expert as I make this quiet often and this recipe proves it. You should try it too. - 33.5948
Rich Chocolate Mocha Mousse
MICROWAVE morsels and butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Dissolve coffee in hot water; stir into chocolate mixture.
Stir in vanilla; cool to... - 33.5573
1 In a blender, place all the ingredients.
2 Blend until smooth.
3 Pour into glasses and serve at once. - 33.4116
Mocha Recipes By Category