- » Mocha
Mocha is a superior quality, rich Arabian coffee and it is also the name given to a strong coffee infusion which is used in making a beverage, known by the same name that is flavored with milk, sugar and ... More »
Crunchy Chocolate Mocha Crinkle Cookie
These chocolate mocha crinkles are a nice variation from regular chocolate cookie. All of those, who are fond of chocolate cookie, will surely fall for these cookie too. In this video, chef talks about the process of making and baking. You need to just follow... - 149.209
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha - This drink is modified to be a lot healthier compared to the version at Starbucks. I did not use chocolate syrup, peppermint syrup or whipping cream (which can all be high in sugar). Instead, I used cocoa powder and a tiny bit of... - 123.085
Hot Holiday Mocha
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix... - 107.806
Cinna-mocha Coffee Mix
Want to know of a yummy drink mix that you can make at home within minutes? This mix is perfect for making a relaxing drink and can be a great gift. Watch to know more! - 100.178
Need something to energize yourself to kick start the day, here is a recipe to make nutritious smoothie. Check out fitness expert Katrina making Mocha smoothie blending coffee along with other common nutritious ingredients. Frothy and delicious drink! - 99.7749
Mocha And Banana Shake
Did you know a perfect smoothie can not only satisfy your cravings, but also boost your health? This creamy, rich, nutrient-dense shake is extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how to make this simple shake at home. - 98.9431
This mocha roulade describes one thing clearly, home cooking is not about perfect presentations, it is more about good taste, texture and the amount of love going into the dish. Watch this video recipe to see how you can impress your family and friends with... - 92.9708
Chocolate Mocha Roulage
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 48.3762
Place eggs and salt in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla; blend till smooth and thick.
Add pancake mix; blend to combine.
Spread in greased and floured 15 1/2x 10 1.21 x 1-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Loosen sides;... - 47.6024
Mocha Alaska Dessert
1) In a bowl, add both the crumbs, pecans, butter, and cocoa.
2) Mix well.
3) Add the mix and press down evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch baking pan.
4) Place in oven at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool.
5) In a bowl, add softened ice cream and crushed... - 46.5574
Banana Mocha Muffins
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take the muffin pan cups and grease them.
3) Take flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix them well.
4) Take the hot water and dissolve instant coffee... - 46.2163
Hazelnut Roulade With Mocha Cream
1 For cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and butter the paper. Coat the pan with... - 46.2073
Minted Mocha Float
1. In a saucepan combine chocolate and 1/4 cup of the coffee.
2. Cook over lowest heat, stirring, until chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in sugar, cardamom and vanilla.
4. Add mint flakes to milk and cream and scald.
5. Strain into chocolate mixture,... - 45.5488
Mocha Almond Dessert
1) Take a bowl and cream the butter adding the sugar gradually until it becomes light and fluffy with the sugar dissolving.
2) Add the egg yolks one by one beating thoroughly after each addition.
3) Now add the coffee to the creamy mixture and beat it... - 45.4066
Low Calorie Mocha Molds
In top part of double boiler mix cocoa, cornstarch, coffee, and salt.
Add 1 3/4 cups water, mix well; bring to boil over direct heat.
Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; cool.
Beat egg yolks.
Stir a little mixture very gradually into egg... - 45.2598
Tipsy Coffee Ring With Mocha Sauce
1. Make the coffee from a strong continental roast and set it aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar until very soft and pale.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl and mix in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lightly beat... - 44.9175
Mocha Walnut Frosted
mocha walnut frosted muffins are awesome little bakes made with a brew of strong coffee cold coffee along with cocoa and walnuts. A warm and delightful bake, this muffin recipe is best enjoyed fresh from the oven with a tall glass of warm frothed milk. - 44.6649
Line and grease an 18 cm (7 inch) square shallow tin.
Prepare the sponge as for Genoese Sponge.
Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 25-30 minutes.
Turn on to a wire rack to cool, then cut if in... - 44.4162
Mocha Swirl Mousse
1)In a bowl, take chicory and coffee essence.
2)In another bowl, take drinking chocolate and cocoa powder.
3)Add half of creme fraiche to one bowl and half to another.
4)Mix ingredients in both bowls very well.
5)In a pan, boil water and dissolve... - 43.946
Mocha Almond Roll
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 X 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment or waxed paper; thoroughly grease with shortening.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve.
Beat eggs at high speed until foamy, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On... - 43.323
Royal Mocha Freeze
1. In a bowl mix whipping cream, chocolate syrup, and brandy.
2. Beat the mixture until thick.
3. In a large plastic or metal freezer container add ice cream.
4. Add chocolate mixture into ice cream and combine.
5. Mix chocolate morsels and... - 42.9818
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1-inch jelly-roll pan and line with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy and gradually add in sugar until mixture is thick.
4) Add the vanilla in the egg mixture.
5) Fold... - 42.7925
Mocha Frosted Drops
1) In a saucepan, melt shortening and unsweetened chocolate together. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
2) Add brown sugar and add egg, vanilla, and buttermilk or sour milk to saucepan.
3) Now, sift dry ingredients to the mixture. Also add... - 42.7483
Mocha Orange Buche De Noel
Grease bottom and sides of a 15" x 10" jellyroll pan; line with wax paper; grease and flour wax paper.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring well.
Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add... - 42.7156
Mocha Fruity Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch round pan.
Combine 1 1/3 cups sugar, flour, cocoa, espresso powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Add sour cream, butter, eggs and vanilla.
Beat at low speed until combined.
Beat at medium speed 3 minutes... - 42.5665
Mocha Nog Pie
Soften gelatin in cold water; set aside.
Mix sugar, nutmeg, and coffee in top of double boiler.
Bring to boiling.
Remove from heat; add the gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir about 1/2 cup hot coffee mixture into egg yolks, then blend into... - 42.4613
Mocha Angel Pie
Early in day or day before: Start heating oven to 275°F.
Beat egg whites until quite stiff; gradually add cream of tartar, salt, and sugar, beating until stiff and satiny.
Spread about two thirds of this meringue over bottom and side of well-greased 8" pie... - 42.4194
1) In a heatproof bowl, add the egg yolks, butter and chocolate together.
2) Stand the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and allow to melt.
3) Remove from heat, then beat in the rum and coffee, until thoroughly blended.
4) In a bowl, stiffly... - 42.3144
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the sugar, butter and egg yolks.
Using your fingertips, blend the butter and egg yolks into the dry ingredients.
Knead the mixture lightly to form a soft... - 42.3009
Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and walnuts; add butter, mixing well.
Sprinkle 2 cups crumb mixture in waxed paper-lined 9-inch square pan; press down well.
Chill evaporated milk in refrigerator tray until soft ice crystals form around edges.
Beat egg... - 42.1188
Mocha Brazil Nut Dessert
Mix gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve coffee in boiling water and mix with gelatin.
Add sugar, salt and dark rum.
Refrigerate until partially set.
Whip 1/2 pint whipping cream and fold into gelatin mixture.
Beat a few minutes in mixmaster.
Slice an angel cake... - 42.0134
Mocha Swirl Mousse
1) In boiling water dissolve the gelozone and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, place the coffee and chicory extract.
3) In another bowl, combine unsweetened cocoa and instant cocoa mix.
4) Divide the sour cream equally between the 2 bowls and... - 41.978
Mocha Sundae Pie
Combine wafers, sugar, and butter.
Press firmly into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated 300 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Cool, then chill.
Over low heat, stir evaporated milk, marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and salt until melted and thick.
Spoon... - 41.837
Frozen Mocha Mousse
For meringue crust, beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Fold in nuts.
Spread over bottom and sides of well-buttered and floured 9-inch pie plate, forming a high edge.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn... - 41.7759
Mocha Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour three 8 or 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all crunch layer ingredients until crumbly.
Firmly press one-third crunch mixture (about 1 cup) into each prepared pan.
In same bowl, blend all cake ingredients... - 41.7272
Mocha Almond Cokes
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar slowly, continuing to beat.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, almonds and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks into butter mixture one at a time, alternating with flour mixture.
Beat in almond extract... - 41.6076
Mix sugar, flour, and cocoa thoroughly; add milk gradually.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into top part of double boiler and cook over high heat at first; then when water boils, lower heat.
Stir until mixture is very thick.
Remove from heat, add coffee, and stir... - 41.5768
Mocha Java Pie
1. Prepare a crumb crust preferably chocolate or buy a readymade crumb crust
2. In a 4 cup glass measure, place the pudding mix and milk and microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes. Make sure that you stir every 2 minutes until mixture comes... - 41.5037
Frozen Mocha Dessert
1. Take a 10-inch springform pan, line the bottom and sides of with ladyfingers, placing the rounded sides of ladyfingers toward pan and set aside.
2. In top of a double boiler combine water and coffee and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low,... - 41.4273
1)Blend water and instant coffee granules.
2)Mix chocolate and sugar and into it.
3)Chill the mixture.
3)Add ice cream and milk to chocolate mixture before serving.
4)Blend it well with a wire whisk.
5)Before serving garnish with whipped... - 41.2855
Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in flour, 2 tablespoons at a time.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gently fold into mixture.
Stir in butter, stirring just sufficiently to blend.
Grease and flour four 8-inch layer-cake pans.
Divide... - 41.258
Mocha Java Sorbet
1) In a large saucepan, bring the coffee, water and sugar to a boil over a medium-high heat.
2) Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3) In a bowl, place both the chocolates and pour about 1 cup hot liquid over the chocolate.
4) Allow to stand... - 40.7626
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 40.6955
Mocha Poached Pears
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large pan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove core from blossom end of pears, leaving stem in place, and peel.
Put pears gently into boiling syrup, reduce heat, cover, and let cook until pears pierce easily with a fork, about 10-20... - 40.5424
Line 17- x 11-inch (45 x 29 cm) rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Draw three 16- x 3-inch (40 x 8 cm) rectangles on paper; turn paper over.
In food processor, finely grind hazelnuts with 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar; transfer to bowl.
Set aside 1 cup... - 40.4762
Mocha Ice-cream Punch
1. In a cup mix coffee and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. Add almond extract and stir.
4. Add scoops of ice cream into coffee mixture. Mix together.
5. Fold in whipped cream.
6. Pour into serving glasses.
7.... - 40.4186
Mocha Blanc Mange
1. In small, heavy saucepan, slowly heat 3/4 cup milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, and coffee. Gradually stir in remaining cold milk, mixing well.
3. Gradually add cornstarch... - 40.2301
Mocha Alaska Dessert
This elegant mocha alaska dessert recipe is simple to prepare. The mocha Alaska dessert is a treat to any chocoholic. Of course, it will look good too! - 40.2188
Merry Mocha Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease and sugar bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan.
Slice well-chilled dough into 18 slices 1/3-inch thick.
Slice 7 additional slices 1/4-inch thick and halve each slice making 14 half slices. (Use about 1/2 roll totally, wrap and... - 40.2155
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways has an amazing taste. These Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways cookies gets its taste from semisweet chocolate, espresso coffee powder, cornstarch, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. I don€™t mind having lots of Mocha Cinnamon Melt... - 40.1482
Mocha Nut Butterballs
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Cool, and roll in confectioners' sugar. - 39.9613
Combine flour, coffee, baking powder and cinnamon.
Cream shortening with the 1/2 cup sugar; add the egg and water; blend until light and fluffy.
Mix in slightly cooled chocolate.
Beat in flour mixture.
Wrap dough in waxed paper; refrigerate until firm enough... - 39.7797
Iced Coffee Mousse With Mocha Sauce
Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, stir in coffee, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg yolks and sugar together in small bowl of electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, stir in gelatine mixture.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, fold... - 39.7788
Mocha Praline Torte
Cover 3 cookie sheets with heavy brown paper.
Heat oven to 225°.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large mixer bowl until foamy.
Beat in 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Do not underbeat.
Shape meringue into... - 39.7519
Soften gelatin in cold coffee in a saucepan; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Add hot coffee and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Chill until mixture is thickened, but not set.
Split 9 or 10 ladyfingers and dip one end of each in melted... - 39.567
Soften gelatin in cold water, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine milk, chocolate morsels, and cocoa in a heavy saucepan, cook over low heat until chocolate melts.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in a small mixing bowl, blend well.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot... - 39.5415
"Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, cream of tartar and salt to egg whites; beat until frothy.
Add sugar gradually; beat until stiff peaks form.
Spread mixture on paper- covered baking sheets in four 7 1/2-inch circles.
Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour.
Turn off oven; let... - 39.3627
Nutty Mocha Morsels
Dissolve coffee crystals in the 1 tablespoon milk.
Add 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
Add granulated sugar.
Beat until thoroughly combined, scraping bowl... - 39.3189
The mocha pudding is a dessert pudding made with coffee and flavored with a hint of vanilla. Prepared with a lady finger lined mold, the mocha pudding is served chilled and can be topped with dessert mocha sauce. - 38.8089
Beat the egg yolks and sugar together until pale.
Gradually beat in the melted chocolate, coffee powder and water.
Quickly fold in the flour, then the egg whites.
Divide between three well-greased 20 cm./ 8 in.sandwich tins and put into the oven preheated to... - 38.7923
Mocha Frozen CrÃ¨me
Mix milk and coffee in 4 cup glass measure.
Add marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Microwave to boiling, 11/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Stir in almonds, brandy and vanilla; cool.
Beat whipping cream and sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
Fold chocolate... - 38.4275
Dissolve the instant coffee in the cold water.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water.
Add the coffee.
Beat the egg yolks well.
Add to the chocolate mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
Add the brandy and Cointreau and... - 38.1854
Mocha Rum Torte
Crumble cake into crumbs.
Place sugar, butter, and milk in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves and butter melts.
Bring to boiling point, stir in instant coffee.
Pour on to cake crumbs.
Soak gelatine in water, then place over hot water to... - 38.1166
Soften gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes, then set in hot water to dissolve.
Make the strong coffee by adding 6 tablespoons medium grind coffee to 1 cup boiling water and heat just to boiling.
Then turn off heat, cover and allow to stand 3 minutes;... - 37.8815
Mocha Cream Hearts
Whip whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and whip to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar and whip to firm peaks.
Draw four 4" hearts on a sheet of parchment paper with a dark pencil.
Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet, drawing side down.
Spoon meringue... - 37.8512
"Combine chips, coffee, sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan; melt over low heat.
Remove from heat; add egg yolks and vanilla.
Mix together thor- oughly.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture.
Place 1/3 of crumbs in... - 37.8182
Melt margarine in heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add cocoa; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add boiling water, sugar and coffee; cook and stir until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place 2 tablespoons frozen yogurt in bottom of each of 4 parfait... - 37.797
Mocha Chocolate Mold
Place 1/4 cup cold water, gelatin and instant coffee in blender; add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Cover; blend at low speed for 1 minute or until gelatin is dissolved.
Add chocolate chips, sugar, salt and vanilla.
Blend at high speed until mixture is smooth.
Add... - 37.7188
Mix cereal and nuts in large greased bowl.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, coffee, and salt in saucepan.
Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add chocolate and stir until melted.
Continue cooking, without stir-ring, until a small... - 37.6757
Mocha Alaska Dessert
Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Press mixture evenly into bottom of a 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 minutes.
Combine softened ice cream and crushed candy bars.
Spoon over cooled crust; cover and freeze until firm.
Combine... - 37.6501
Soak gelatine in cold water.
In saucepan, blend cornflour (cornstarch), egg-yolks and sugar with a little of the milk, add remaining milk, stir over low heat until custard boils and thickens.
Flavour with vanilla.
Measure out half of this custard mixture,... - 37.4594
Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
Put chocolate and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil over low heat, stirring vigorously until blended.
Add sugar and salt; simmer for 3 minutes, stirring.
Gradually stir into well-beaten egg yolks; add coffee, and... - 37.3504
Bake brownies as directed on package.
Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place brownie square on baking sheet Place ice cream on cake.
Leaving 1-inch edge, trim cake around ice cream.
Place in freezer while preparing meringue.
Heat oven... - 37.3363
1) Put a heatproof bowl on a pan of hot water and add egg yolks, butter and chocolate in it.
2) Stir till chocolate melts.
3) Take away from heat and beat rum and coffee essence in it.
4) Whisk egg whites until firm. Fold the content into the coffee... - 37.215
Mocha Blitz Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Prepare dessert topping mix following package directions.
3. In a pan prepare cake mix as per package directions, adding coffee powder to batter.
4. Into 2 greased and paper-lined 9-inch round cake pans,... - 37.1937
Chocolate Mocha Pudding
In 8-cup (2 L) bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, cinnamon and coffee granules; blend until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or until pudding starts to come to boil and has thickened slightly, whisking every 2... - 36.9003
Mocha Truffle Cookies
1. Place butter, chocolate and coffee powder in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth. Remove bowl from pan and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder... - 36.7036
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add 1/4 cup sugar gradually, beating well.
Whip cream with re- maining sugar and coffee until stiff peaks form; add egg yolks and vanilla.
Fold into egg whites.
Melt chocolate over hot, not boiling water; cool... - 36.5392
Beat egg-yolks and sugar until pale and creamy.
Melt chopped chocolate over hot water, allow to cool slightly; add to egg-yolk mixture, mixing well.
Stir coffee into water, add to chocolate mixture.
Gently fold in sifted flour and lightly beaten... - 36.3749
Melt shortening and baking chocolate together in a saucepan.
Cool 5 minutes.
Stir in brown sugar replacement.
Beat in the egg, vanilla extract, buttermilk and coffee.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to chocolate mixture.
Stir in walnuts.
Drop from... - 36.3461
Party Mocha Torte
Melt chocolate in coffee.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks, one at a time, beating constantly.
Add cooled chocolate.
Sift dry ingredients; add alter- nately with beaten egg whites to chocolate mixture.
Bake in 2 buttered and floured cake pans at 350... - 36.3275
Hot Mocha Cream
Hot Mocha Cream is an amazingly irresistible beverage recipe that you can prepare effortlessly. Try this deadly combination of coffee powder and chocolates; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.2739
Viennese Mocha Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
Cut in margarine with pastry blender.
When about size of dried peas, add wine gradually while tossing lightly with fork.
Form into three equal balls.
Turn three 8 inch layer cake pans upside... - 36.2426
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water; set aside.
Combine sugar, coffee, cocoa and salt.
Add 1 1/2 cups boiling water; add gelatin mixture.
Stir to dis- solve.
Refrigerate until slightly thick- ened; add egg whites.
Beat cocoa mixture at... - 36.2326
Mocha Walnut Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; mix well.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur, vanilla and salt.
Pour into pastry shell; top with walnuts.
Bake 40 to 45... - 36.222
Mocha Peanut Clusters
Place chocolate morsels in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM 1 1/2 minutes to melt.
Add butter and marshmallows.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir until creamy; then add instant coffee granules.
Stir in peanuts.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto waxed... - 36.1136
Make a day or so ahead:
1. Sift flour with instant coffee powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed (or with spoon), thoroughly mix shortening with sugar, then with egg and water, until very light and fluffy. Mix in... - 35.9132
Mocha Baked Alaska
Place a layer of spongecake which is cut a little larger than the mold of ice cream, on a board covered with heavy brown paper.
Beat egg whites until stiff, add sugar gradually and continue beating.
Unmold Mocha Ice Cream onto the cake.
Cover... - 35.8504
Iced Orange Mocha
Pour coffee over orange slices.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Remove orange slices; thoroughly chill the coffee.
Combine the sugar and cocoa.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk; stir until smooth.
Bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 35.848
Frozen Mocha Dessert
The frozen mocha dessert is an absolutely delicious dessert. This frozen mocha dessert is ideal for summer. Think of it even when you are in a hurry! - 35.8084
Cafe Mocha Cream
1. In a drip coffee maker or percolator brew coffee and water together. (Use medium grind for a drip coffee maker, coarse grind for a percolator.)
2. Pour brewed coffee into 6-ounce coffee cups.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon creme... - 35.5674
Mocha Yogurt Parfait
Soften gelatin in cold water in top of a double boiler, cook over boiling wafer until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
Stir in cocoa, and cook until cocoa dissolves.
Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.
Fold in yogurt.
Chill until mixture... - 35.0271
In heavy saucepan cook sugar and 2/3 cup coffee to thread stage (234°F on a candy thermometer).
Pour syrup slowly over egg yolks, stirring constantly.
Beat mixture until cold and foamy.
Gradually beat in butter, a little at a time, alternately with 1/4 cup... - 35.0239
Mile-high Mocha Alaska
Mile high mocha alaska is a chcolate and coffe dessert made with a ice cream sandwiched between a brownie layer base and meringue and baked to a brown perfection. Mile high mocha alaska is a very indulgent and creamy dessert, that brings together the rich... - 34.8848
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in mixing bowl; set aside 10 minutes to soften.
Add boiling coffee and stir to completely dissolve gelatin.
Stir in melted chocolate and sugar replacement until completely blended.
Cool mixture to consistency of unbeaten egg... - 34.8466
Slice; dip in lemon juice.
Divide bananas among 4 parfait glasses.
Top each with 4 walnut halves.
Chill glasses while whipping cream.
Pour cream into small mixing bowl.
Add vanilla; whip until stiff, gradually adding sugar while whipping.
At... - 34.6646
Hot Skim Milk Mocha
1. In a large pan, combine the coffee, cinnamon, and nutmeg till mixed together completely and set aside
2. In another pan, mix the sugar and the cocoa and water and mix well. place this mixture on the pan and heat gently till it reaches a boil. Cook... - 34.4796
Combine cocoa, salt, sugar and cold water in small saucepan and stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat until thickened and smooth, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in boiling water, coffee and evaporated milk.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and beat with... - 34.4293
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container, transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Over the chocolate mixture pour brewed coffee and... - 34.2563
Mocha Mousse has a Terrific taste.The sugar and eggs gives the Mocha Mousse Cool taste. - 34.2164
Mocha Recipes By Category