- » Mixed Vegetables With Butter
Mixed Vegetables With Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetables with butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetables with butter recipes.
Mixed Vegetables In A Butter Sauce
Mix the yogurt, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, chilli powder, cardamoms, garlic pulp, coriander, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, bay leaves and cinnamon bark and... - 43.8158
Buttered Mixed Vegetables
1. Bring water to the boil in a saucepan and, when boiling, add the vegetables. Cook for about 5-8 minutes, drain and leave to dry.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the vegetables. Heat slowly, tossing or stirring occasionally, until heated through.... - 26.9648
Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables
Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables dish since the late 90's. You will be searching for a 10 to rate me on this dish! - 27.6007
Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Heat vegetable oil in heavy large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to pot in batches and cook until light brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer chicken to bowl.
Pour off fat from pot and discard.
Add... - 40.1598
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 0
Creamy Almond Butter Vegetable Salad
A nice creamy salad with some almond butter and veggies all mixed in a bowl is enough as it is as a meal! The eco vegan girl makes this veggie salad which is delightful and filling! See the video on more vegan recipes! - 82.3209
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Butter
1) On a serving platter make a bed of lettuce.
2) In a bowl dilute coconut milk or cream by adding water.
3) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the peanut butter, sugar, salt, chilli peppers,... - 46.7507
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. Keep guard! - 28.8802
Steamed Vegetables Mixed
Blend vegetables with a bit of melted butter, and steam until tender.
Should take no more than 14 minutes. - 21.2561
Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping
You will not be disappointed once you try this Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping. Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping has everything you need to please you. Please yourself! - 29.9636
Miniature Corn And Vegetable Mix
I hand over this Miniature Corn And Vegetable Mix recipe to all I know and tell them that they ought to try it. Miniature Corn And Vegetable Mix is that delicious. Do not hesitate! - 20.2957
Steamed Vegetables, Mixed
Steamed Vegetables, Mixed is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Steamed Vegetables using this recipe. - 24.4414
Quick Vegetable Mix
Microwave butter 1 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, garlic and bacon; cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Add okra and mix; microwave 2 minutes covered.
Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, jalapeno, seasonings and oil; cover and microwave 7 minutes.
Mix well;... - 37.0277
Exotic Mixed Vegetables
Melt butter in saucepan; add curry powder.
Cut onions into small pieces; brown lightly in curried butter.
Cut carrots and squash in thick slices; cut celery into 1" pieces.
Add to saucepan along with diced green pepper, chicken broth and salt.
Simmer about 15... - 39.6672
Mixed Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the white sauce, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. - 29.9952
Mixed Sauteed Vegetables
Brown the garlic in the oil in a large frying pan.
Saute the yellow onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and artichokes until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes.
Add the butter, salt, pepper, and sherry. - 32.3999
Mixed Vegetables Mornay
Scrape carrots and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Halve or quarter lengthwise the larger carrots.
Put in heavy saucepan with celery and chicken broth.
Cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain off broth and save it.
Transfer carrots and celery to... - 42.785
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 40.798
Mixed Vegetables En Pot
In slow-cooking pot, combine mixed vegetables with celery.
In medium bowl, mix soup with seasoned salt, dry dip mix, water, and melted butter.
Pour over vegetables in pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.1732
Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley
Don€™t be overwhelmed by the name Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley. Just the right proportion of mixed veggies, barley and some stock can prepare this alarming dish in no time. Appears as an elegant looking dish once covered with sliced mushrooms... - 42.1864
Mixed Vegetables With Dill
Cut carrots into strips.
Peel onions and cut into quarters.
Cook carrots and onions together in a little salted water until tender.
Break cauliflower into pieces and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain: Heat oven to 350 degrees and combine... - 41.4084
1) Take a large bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Add carrots, turnips, swede, water and cook on power for 10 minutes.
3) Stir and add corn and peas.
4) Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 38.2912
Mixed Vegetable Omelette
1. Melt 60 g / 2 oz butter in a frypan, add leek, vegetables, garlic and mustard seed. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, remove from pan and keep warm.
2. Beat eggs and water together until fluffy, season to taste. Melt... - 29.7403
Mix Vegetable Pilaf
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine butter, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, water, beef bouillon, sage, pepper and rice.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 8 to 10 minutes; stir after 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 34.2202
Mixed Vegetable Medley
1. Make two knife slits in top of vegetable package.
2. In the package, cook vegetables on High for 8 minutes.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter on High for 35 seconds.
5. Add flour and then... - 38.0044
Mixed Vegetable Puree
Cut the parsnips and carrots into even-sized pieces.
Cook the parsnips, carrots and sprouts separately in boiling salted water: parsnips for 20 minutes, carrots for 15 minutes and sprouts for 8 minutes.
Sieve or blend each vegetable separately... - 37.1123
Mixed Vegetable Saute
Heat a browning dish to maximum, according to manufacturer's instructions. Add the butter or margarine and, using oven gloves, tilt the dish so that it is coated with the hot fat.
Put the vegetables in the dish and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once. - 28.2814
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large bowl.
Add salt, oil and flour to water curd mixture and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with little dry flour and roll out... - 46.3518
Arabian Mixed Vegetables
Arabian mixed vegetables is a superb tasting recipe wonder what's the secret? This mesmerizing dish is one of the best contribution from the asian people to my kitchen. Please try out this arabian mixed vegetables recipe. I am waiting to know how it worked... - 45.349
Mixed Vegetables Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add salt to water and boil vegetables till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Prepare sauce in a saucepan with melted butter and flour.
4) Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5) Add the milk, stirring gently.
6) Bring to boil and cook till... - 46.8083
Chargrilled Mixed Vegetables
1) Halve the aubergines. Then trim and halve the courgettes lengthwise.
2) Halve the tomatoes and thickly slice the onion. Sprinkle all the vegetables with salt and pepper and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter with the oil... - 47.7388
Mixed Spring Vegetables
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the carrots and the turnips, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until they are just tender, and transfer them to a large bowl.
In the steamer steam the haricots verts, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they are just... - 25.7427
Cornmeal 'crowrf Filled With Mixed Vegetables
1. Liberally grease a large ring mould or a crown-shaped mould.
2. Set aside till required
3. In a large pan, combine the water and milk and boil well
4. Rub in 1ounce of (2 tablespoons) butter into the cornmeal.
5. Then tip in the... - 41.5902
Eggs With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in the butter, until soft.
2) Stir in the peas, celery, parsley and marjoram, then cook, covered over a very low heat for about 20 minutes, until the peas are tender.
3) Stir in 1 tablespoon water into the pan after... - 38.191
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 47.6617
Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables
Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables is a well loved stuffed fish preparation that is often made again and again at my home. Try this Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 39.0567
Linguini With Mixed Vegetables
– Blanch carrots for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Blanch zucchini for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
– In a separate saucepan cook linguini in boiling water according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water, then drain and set... - 32.1484
Mixed Vegetable Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Saute the garlic and onions in the butter until the onions are golden brown.
Add the zucchinis, tomatoes, eggplant, green and red peppers, parsley, bay leaves, basil, salt and... - 33.1499
Mixed Vegetables Conservatively Cooked
Prepare all the vegetables.
Cut the winter vegetables into thin slices, cutting the slices in halves or quarters when large.
Break the cauliflower into sprigs.
Leave most of the summer vegetables whole, cutting the carrots in thick slices, if not really... - 37.5503
Mixed Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 In a pan boil or steam all the vegetables.
3 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger, fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 ... - 47.1826
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
Place vegetables in... - 39.8029
Mixed Vegetable Curry
Mash salt and garlic together.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Add carrots, onion and salt-garlic mixture.
Stir and heat through.
Add coriander, turmeric, ginger and cayenne pepper; stir.
Add 1/2 cup water and cover.
Cook over low heat about 10... - 46.8102
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 43.3213
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook... - 48.9382
Pasta With Sausage And Mixed Vegetables
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
SautÃ© next 7 ingredients in butter in a large skillet 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add sausage; cover and cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes; heat... - 32.1573
Scalloped Mixed Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook celery in it for about 15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, only when needed.
3) Combine together the salt, pepper and... - 45.4003
Pasta With Sausage And Mixed Vegetables
1) Follow the instructions given on the packet and cook the noodles
2) Into a skillet, melt some butter and add the mushroom, zucchini, onion, green pepper, oregano, garlic powder and saute along with the cooked noodles
3) Add in the sausage and cook... - 42.5526
Mixed Vegetable Broth
Mixed vegetable broth is a flavorful broth made with mixed vegetables and flavored with spices. Made with beans, peas, carrots, cauliflowers and potatoes, the mixed vegetable broth is made aromatic with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns. - 44.9226
Vegetable Rice Mix
In 2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, celery, onion, garlic and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in rice, salt and pepper.
Spoon into two... - 51.2161
Fried Rice With Vegetable Rice Mix
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine Vegetable-Rice Mix and meat; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring after half the time.
Place eggs and butter in small bowl or casserole.
Microwave at High 1 to 1% minutes, or until eggs... - 36.2674
Mixed Vegetables With Pesto Sauce
1. Wash and chop vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat butter in large skillet. Add garlic and vegetables (but not the artichokes), saute for 3 minutes or until desired tenderness.
3. Add artichokes, cream and pesto sauce. Stir. Heat for 1 minute.
4.... - 37.5598
Raw Mixed Vegetables
1. In a salad bowl combine daikon radish, snap peas, zucchini, broccoli, bok choy, red pepper, alfalfa sprouts and green peas, set aside.
2. In the blender combine lime juice, water, avocado, almond butter, ginger piece, garlic, fresh mint leaves,... - 117.921
Mixed Vegetable Pie
1. Mix the vegetables, tomatoes, and egg together with the sauce.
2. Put into a fireproof dish and cover with the potato.
3. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5). - 33.2538
Mixed Vegetables In Cream Sauce
Cook the cauliflower, peas and beans in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Add the carrol dice after about 7 minutes cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus, with the tips just above the water, in gently simmering water for 10... - 43.4127
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
3. Into the greased casserole dish, line bottom with lettuce.
4. Spread a little from each of the vegetable and flake butter on top; season with... - 50.9878
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Cook each vegetable according to directions on package.
Meanwhile, stir flour into hot butter in a saucepan and cook until bubbly.
Stir in the milk, cream, and broth and bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Blend in mustard, horseradish, and... - 38.1267
Mixed Vegetable Soup
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Mixed Vegetable Soup. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. If you like this recipe of Mixed... - 53.1694
Mixed Vegetable Bake
Prepare the vegetables: break the cauliflower into florets, slice the cleaned leeks into 1 cm thick slices, peel and quarter the onions, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes and cut the pepper (after removing the seeds) into 2 cm squares.
Quarter fill a... - 44.4685
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter and saute the chopped mushroom, onion, carrots and celery and the cooked beans, until they are soft but not beginning to break up.
2. When the vegetables begin to brown add the stock, herbs, seasoning, diced potato and artichoke and the... - 35.2003
Mixed Root Vegetables In Onion Sauce
1) Cut carrots, parsnip and turnip into 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) dice.
2) Blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain out water.
3) Prepare sauce, fry onion in melted butter.
4) Add flour and cook for a minute.
5) Stir in milk.
6) Simmer and boil the... - 45.136
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Cook vegetables by adding 2 cups of water and salt to taste until tender.
Heat oil in a pot. Add grated ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
Add diced tomatoes and cook till soft.
Blend to a puree with a hand blender.
Add in the cooked vegetables and... - 41.4963
Irresistible Cheesy Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Get your day's vegetable quota in one go with this rich, creamy, easy mixed vegetable casserole. It's so good that even the most veg-phobic kids won't be able to resist it. Betty whomps up this veggie main course with garden fresh veggies and creamy cheese... - 95.9986
North Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For sauce, place a wok or saucepan over flame and heat butter or oil in it.
2. Drop ginger and garlic paste. Stir fry, and then add fresh tomatoes, salt, and chili powder. Cook until soft.
3. Pour canned tomatoes and water in wok. Cover with lid.... - 99.5347
Hearty Mixed Vegetable Soup
1) Sauté vegetables in hot oil for one minute and carefully pour in water.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then cover and simmer for a few minutes.
3) In the meantime, mix flour and salt with a little cold water.
4) Add this flour mixture... - 47.0748
Mixed Vegetable Lobster Souffle
1) Preheat very hot oven (450 °F.).
2) With a knife tear lobster. Take out liver, intestines, and coral, if any.
3) Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4) Place a heavy skillet over heat and melt 5 tablespoons butter. Add... - 46.3551
Vegetable Kabobs With Seasoned Butter Sauce
Cut off ends of zucchini; cut each zucchini into 6 slices.
Arrange tomatoes, zucchini, and mush rooms on 6 skewers.
Pour butter into small bowl.
Add parsley flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper; mix well.
Brush over kabobs.
Place on grill over hot... - 34.3764
Herb Butter For Vegetables
Herb Butter For Vegetables is simply a delicious recipe. This mouth-watering Herb Butter will surely tempt you to prepare on every get together! - 23.6827
Lipton Onion Butter
Thoroughly blend onion soup mix with butter.
Store covered in refrigerator. - 18.6808
Party mix is a baked medley of shredded wheat, cereals and pretzels. Tossed and mixed with nuts with worcestershire sauce and garlic and parsley for flavor, the party mix is spread on a cookie sheet to bake. Crispy and crunchy, it can be served as a fun snack... - 36.4997
Peanut Butter Crust Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
3. Remove pan from heat and gradually add milk; stir well to mix.
4. Add seasonings and return the pan to heat.
5. Cook gently with constant stirring... - 51.1638
Vegetable Platter With Herb Cheese Butter
Prepare herb cheese butter.
Place a 10 ounce custard cup in center of a flat 12 inch plate.
Place broccoli heads up against custard cup (stalks toward outer edge) in a circle.
Place cauliflower on plate next to broccoli heads, forming a circle.
Arrange carrot... - 36.9463
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
Grilled fish steaks with vegetable butter is a flavorful seafish recipe. Marinated with orange juice for flavor, the fish steaks are grilled cooked to finish. Served with a prepared blended and chilled slice of vegetable juice with butter and brandy flavored... - 39.2287
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
1. In a bowl, combine vegetable soup mix, butter, brandy and ginger and beat well with a electric mixer or wire whisk until creamy.
2. Turn butter onto a wax paper and shape into a log.
3. Wrap tightly like a sweet and refrigerate until... - 39.5481
Beat the tomato paste into the softened butter. - 17.0735
Soften the butter and mix well with the shallots.
Rub the butter mixture through a fine sieve. - 18.2631
1.Combine shallot, butter, and parsley sprigs.
2.Put vinegar if desired.
3.Use as spread or apply on sea foods. - 25.5894
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Follow basic directions on the side of the Stove Top stuffing box.
Stir in package of cream cheese until cream cheese is completely melted.
Clean mushrooms; remove stems.
Fill mushrooms with stove top/cream cheese mixture.
Melt margarine or butter in a large... - 28.3232
Orange Buttered Peas
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine marmalade, butter and orange peel.
Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender.
Cook peas according to package directions; drain.
Add mushroom mixture and toss.
Season with salt and pepper. - 28.9116
Butter Lettuce And Tomatoes With V-8 Vinaigrette
Separate lettuce into leaves, rinse, and pat dry.
Refrigerate, wrapped in paper towels, until ready to assemble the salad.
Cut out core from tomatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick.
To Make Vinaigrette: In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake vinegar, V-8 juice,... - 35.7465
Tomato Sauce With Butter
1. If using fresh tomatoes, wash them well, cut each in half, and cook over low heat in a covered pan for 15 minutes. Put them through a food mill to have a fine puree. If using canned tomatoes, measure 2 cups into a food mill along with about 1/2 cup of... - 26.9387
Peanut Butter Soup
Peanut Butter Soup has a superior taste. The chicken and peanut butter gives the Peanut Butter Soup an excellent taste. Peanut Butter Soup is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 29.1458
Mixed Veggie Casserole
Drain mixed vegetables.
Spray 9 x 12-inch pan with cooking spray.
Layer drained vegetables and cover with cheese.
Mix celery, onion and mayonnaise.
Spread carefully over cheese.
Crumble sal-tines and mix with melted butter.
Sprinkle over casserole.
Bake at... - 33.9068
Buttered Green Peas
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a saucepan, melt butter over moderate... - 26.9447
Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor; blend until well mixed.
Transfer butter to large sheet of aluminum foil. Shape butter into cylindrical tube and roll in foil. Twist ends shut and store in freezer. - 26.0409
Peanut Butter And Cream Cheese Sandwiches
In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, milk, and Worcestershire sauce till smooth.
Stir in celery, carrot, sesame seed, and oregano.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread lightly with butter or margarine.
Spread cream cheese mixture on the buttered... - 44.3161
Mixed Pepper Maque Choux
The maque choux is a stewed corn preparation prepared with fresh corn and vegetables like pepper, onions and tomatoes. Seasoned with salt and red and balck peppers, the maque choux is can be served as a side in a meal and is quite flavorful. - 43.8167
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 32.9219
Baked Onions With Herb Butter
1. Place butter or margarine in a small bowl. Microwave at 10% (LOW) 30 seconds or until softened. Add celery salt, parsley and tarragon; mix well. Set butter or margarine mixture aside at room temperature.
2. Wash onions, leaving outer skin intact. Trim top... - 23.711
Butter Scalloped Potatoes
Layer potatoes and onions in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper over potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
Dot with butter and pour milk over top.
Cover and microwave 20 to 24 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir once during... - 31.4357
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Use to serve over peas, green beans, boiled potatoes, carrots, chops, steaks, liver, sweetbreads, or baked or broiled fish. - 26.734
Curried Popcorn Mix
In large, deep baking or roasting pan, combine popped corn, pretzels and walnuts.
In small bowl, mix butter, curry powder and pepper sauce; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Bake in 300°F oven about 30 minutes, tossing twice.
Remove from... - 36.6267
Hearty Dry Soup Mix
In a large soup pot combine 34 cup Hearty Dry Soup Mix (well rinsed), 6 cups water or vegetable stock, and 4 to 5 cups assorted chopped or shredded vegetables. (Saute vegetables in vegetable oil or butter first, if desired.)
Season to taste with... - 26.5935
Mixed Green Salad
Break up lettuce into bite size pieces.
Add kidney beans and eggs.
Mix dressing, 4 parts Planters Peanut Oil to 3/4 parts Tarragon vinegar, and seasonings.
Let stand for 15 minutes before pouring over lettuce and beans. - 34.9403
Brussels Sprouts With Onion Butter
Cook onion in butter or margarine very slowly until soft and golden brown.
Cook the Brussels sprouts in chicken stock in a large kettle, steaming them just until tender.
Drain; toss with onion butter; season with salt and pepper. - 25.2661
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Lay all the prepared vegetables on a large square of oiled foil, shiny side up.
Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the oregano and some pepper.
Wrap the foil over to form a parcel, twisting the edges together to seal.
Place on the barbecue for... - 36.6741
Peanut Butter Potato Salad
1) In a bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
2) Gently mix in the potatoes and refrigerate.
3) Mix with the celery, onion and ham just before serving.
4) Combine the mayonnaise and peanut butter, then gently toss into the mixture.
5)... - 39.1915