- » Mixed Vegetable Stew
Mixed Vegetable Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable stew recipes.
Pumpkin And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Pumpkin and mixed vegetable stew is a great way to eat all your required vegetable for a day in one helping. It looks vibrant with all the colors from different vegetables and tastes pleasant with the fish herbs and spices. Take a look at the video clip for... - 115.882
Mixed Vegetable Stew
Boil broad beans, peas, and potatoes all separately.
Cook until just tender, drain, and set aside.
Heat oil in a large casserole, and saute onion until soft and golden.
Add bacon, ham, celery, and bay leaves, and cook for further 5-10 min.
Add wine, and allow... - 42.6621
Creamed Vegetable Stew
Place carrots, potatoes, pepper, onions, and celery in large saucepan.
Add 2 teaspoons salt and enough water to cover vegetables; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until vegetables are tender.
Drain; set aside.
Wash salt pork; remove rind.
Cut into cubes;... - 41.9568
Mixed Vegetable Stew
Cook ground chuck in a Dutch oven until meat is browned, stirring to crumble; drain meat in a colander, and pat dry with a paper towel.
Wipe pan drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Return meat to Dutch oven; stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to a... - 27.0217
Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Heat vegetable oil in heavy large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to pot in batches and cook until light brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer chicken to bowl.
Pour off fat from pot and discard.
Add... - 40.1598
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 0
Mexican Bean Stew
1. Combine pinto beans, Mexican Spice Mix, and vegetables in a soup pot. Add water.
2. Simmer, covered, for 30 to 60 minutes. - 25.8715
Romertopf Mixed Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Rinse and chop up the vegetables.
3) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the chopped mixed vegetables and saute for a few minutes.
4) Transfer the vegetables into the pre-soaked romertorpf.
5) Add in the stock,... - 41.6385
Apple Beef Stew With Vegetables
Toss beef cubes a few at a time in seasoned flour.
Brown on all sides in hot shortening in large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Add vegetables and simmer 1 hour longer, or until tender. - 34.5125
Freezer Mix Lentil Stew
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In dutch oven, heat frozen mix, water, lentils, parsley and bay leaf to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes.
Stir in remaining... - 37.1422
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
Place the stock and lentils in a stockpot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the peppers, scallions, carrots, zucchini, tamari, oregano, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 45 minutes. - 31.3962
Hearty Vegetable Stew
In large saucepan, heat oil until hot.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Add water, bay leaf, thyme, bouillon, garlic powder, salt (if used), pepper, potatoes and carrots.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Add... - 39.6749
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1. Put the lentils, broth, onion, garlic, 2 diced carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large heavy kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the... - 34.5364
Beef Stew With Seasoning Mix
Beef Stew is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of beef and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Beef Stew dish on every party! - 29.7824
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 34.9003
Vegetable Stew Relish
Vegetable Stew Relish is a rich and creamy sauce. This sauce accompanies just about any vegetable stew. - 33.5648
Mixed Pepper Maque Choux
The maque choux is a stewed corn preparation prepared with fresh corn and vegetables like pepper, onions and tomatoes. Seasoned with salt and red and balck peppers, the maque choux is can be served as a side in a meal and is quite flavorful. - 43.8167
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Trim excess fat from meat and cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in saucepan with bay leaf, cumin seed, peppercorns, garlic, vinegar, salt, and water; cover.
Cook slowly for 1 hour, or until meat is almost tender.
Peel and cut potatoes and carrots into... - 43.357
Veal Stew With Vegetables
In 4-quart Dutch oven cook meat and garlic in butter or margarine till meat is brown.
Stir in the 1 3/4 cups water and the wine.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, carrots, onion, peas, mushrooms, parsley,... - 42.3339
Stewed Barley And Vegetables
1) In a large heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and simmer covered for 1 to 1 1/4 hours until the barley is tender.
2) Taste and adjust the seasoning.
3) Serve immediately in a nice plate or a bowl as a vegetable. - 38.5563
Hearty Leek And Veal Stew
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add leeks and garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Add veal and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pink color, about 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle in flour and add wine and 1/2 cup water,... - 32.7202
Layered Root Vegetable Stew
I love vegetables and hence anything with vegetables in it is just awesome to me and so is this Layered Root Vegetable Stew. I do love the flavor of Layered Root Vegetable Stew and it is not only because of the vegetables but the overall flavor. You will... - 36.9964
Meat And Vegetable Stew
Meat And Vegetable Stew is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Meat And Vegetable Stew; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.308
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
Combine meat, egg, bread crumbs, and soup mix.
Shape into 12 balls and arrange in a circle in 9-inch glass pie plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 9 to 12 minutes, turning dish once.
Combine vegetables and soups in casserole; add... - 41.0313
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
Heat water and lentils to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until lentils are almost tender, about 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, onion, celery, garlic, parsley, bouillon, salt and cumin.
Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 20... - 30.2603
Easy Ratatouille With Aubergines
Ratatouille is a mixed vegetables recipe prepared with herbs for flavor. Seasoned to taste and simmered to finish, this ratatouille recipe can be served over rice or with bread rolls. - 37.5102
Zucchini Pepper And Tomato Stew
1. Trim ends from zucchini. Cut zucchini into 2-inch rounds. Core and seed peppers, then cut into 1-inch squares. - 31.6734
Vermont Vegetable Stew
Saute onion in oil in Dutch oven until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 36.0823
Put beef, ham, sausage, onion, tomato, green pepper, coriander, and corn in a deep kettle; add water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain soup, returning to stock, only the pieces of meat and corn.
Add vegetables, bananas,... - 38.3166
Meatball & Vegetable Stew
Meatball Stew is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guests' attention in any party. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.4844
French Style Vegetable Stew
In Dutch oven, saute first four ingredients in oil until onion is transparent.
Coat eggplant with flour; add with tomatoes to sauteed vegetables.
Combine ketchup and remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
Cover; simmer 30-35 minutes; stir occasionally,... - 33.0852
Slice the large onions.
Cut the other vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces.
Heat the ghee in a big vessel and fry the sliced onions until they are brown in colour.
Add the cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns and fry for 1 minute.
Add the vegetables... - 46.0539
Vegetable Stew With Herbes De Provence
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add garlic and tomato paste.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add the remaining 1/2 cup water or broth, zucchini, yellow summer... - 45.2998
Brown Beef Stew
Brown meat in hot fat over medium-high heat.
Season and add 3 cups water.
Cover and simmer over low heat until tender, about 1-1 1/2 hours.
Thicken with cornstarch mixture to desired consistency.
Add cooked vegetables just before serving and mix lightly. - 37.4375
Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew
This addictive Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew was a chance discovery. The end product of a whim to cook something different , the Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew has now become one of my most popular dishes! Try it, you will love it too! - 44.8718
Pork And Vegetable Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
For the stew: Cut the pork into 1" pieces.
Spray an unheated 4-quart Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until the meat is well browned.
Stir in... - 43.4082
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 33.1838
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 42.0085
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix the potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery. Toss the beef with the flour to coat evenly. Add to the slow cooker. Top with the tomatoes with their liquid mixed with the red wine, dry mustard, thyme, and pepper.
2. Cover... - 32.7101
Ham Vegetable Stew
Preheat oven to 400°.
Meanwhile, in saucepan mix first five ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in potatoes, ham, tomatoes, and Worcestershire.
Bring to boiling.
Mix Biscuit Mix and mustard.
Blend in milk.
On floured surface pat... - 42.8914
Meat Stew With Vegetables
Meat Stew With Vegetables is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Meat Stew With Vegetables; I am sure you would love to try this dish again-n-again. - 37.1707
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until soft.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides; sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Stir in tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover,... - 34.8164
Lamb Stew With Vegetables
Wipe off any collected juices from lamb.
Combine flour with salt, sugar, thyme, pepper and garlic powder; toss with lamb to coat thoroughly.
Place all ingredients except peas in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
One hour... - 36.7674
Easy Lamb Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
Are you looking for an enjoyable Easy Lamb Stew recipe? I just love Side Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. A good way to use up lamb is to make some irresistible Easy Lamb Stew. You do not need to be a gourmet to make out how... - 31.3562
Stewed Tomato And Okra
1. Cook okra according to package directions. Drain.
2. Cook onion and green pepper in oil until tender.
3. Add seasoning, okra, and tomatoes.
4. Cook on low heat until bubbly. - 28.2058
Rutabaga Apple Stew
Combine first 4 ingredients; dredge pork in flour mixture.
Brown pork well in hot oil in large skillet.
Add onion, bay leaf, garlic, salt, pepper, and apple juice.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour or until pork is almost tender.
Peel... - 40.3479
Chinese Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, green pepper, mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts, and beef. In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons each of the sherry and soy sauce, the water, hoisin sauce, chili paste with... - 31.3427
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in eggplant and zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano; stir well, and cook just until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with... - 34.819
Beef And Squash Stew
Trim fat from steak, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Reduce heat to medium,add steak, and cook until browned, stirring of... - 38.6895
Warm Broccoli & Carrot Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pressed garlic, broccoli, and carrots.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
Season with salt and pepper.
Voila It takes all of about 10 minutes, is healthy and tasty - 27.3672
Simple Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the garlic and onion until tender but not browned. Toss the zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the flour and add to the skillet.
3. Rinse the eggplant slices, quarter... - 34.341
Cheese Oyster Stew
Oyster Stew has a Matchless tasteThe Milk and Cheese gives the Oyster Stew Revitalizing taste. - 37.3393
Mixed Bean Stew
1) In the oil, sauté the garlic, chopped onion and mushrooms. When the vegetables have cooked, add the vegetable stock as well as the soaked beans.
2) Cook the mixture for about 35 minutes and add the remaining vegetables which have already been diced... - 44.1748
Beef Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
1) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
2) Stir the gravy mix in 1 cup water and pour over the beef.
3) Cover and cook for about 25 minutes in the microwave or until the beef is almost tender.
4) Stir in the... - 38.6083
Streamlined Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and Italian herbs; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until lightly colored.
2. In a bowl toss chicken with flour until well-coated. Add to pan along with any remaining flour;... - 32.1761
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.6546
Stewed Tomatoes And Green Pepper
Place onion and green pepper in a 11/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes.
Stir once during cooking. - 30.5851
Princess Indian Stew
Brown meat and onion and drain.
In large stew pot, mix next 9 ingredients and cook approximately 30 minutes - 28.261
Stewed Okra And Tomatoes
Stewed okra and tomatoes is a simple and easy recipe to prepare. Made with canned tomatoes and okra along with onions, the stewed okra recipe can be served over rice or any other dish of choice. - 28.6607
Healthy Salad With Yam Stew
Looking for a nice and tasty salad, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make this yummy salad with yam stew. This is an amazing recipe. I'm sure your family will enjoy it. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 87.7691
Ham And Vegetable Stew
Cook the carrots and turnips with the peas in salted water to cover.
Add the diced ham to the vegetables and the water in which they have been cooked, reserving 1/4 cup of the vegetable water.
Mix the flour and butter with the reserved vegetable water.
Add... - 35.225
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 39.3644
Apple Cider Veal Stew
– In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and thyme.
– Dredge veal cubes with flour.
– In an enamelled cast iron casserole, heat oil to smoking, and sear veal cubes. Pour off the fat.
– Pour apple cider, water, and vinegar over veal... - 34.8612
Biscuit Topped Stew
Stir together biscuit mix and biscuit variation, if desired.
Add milk; stir till well blended.
On floured surface roll dough to a 5-inch circle.
Cut into 6 wedges; set aside.
In saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but... - 43.2571
Beef And Barley Stew
Beef And Barley Stew is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Beef And Barley Stew; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 40.695
Ratatouille Using Chicken Broth And Seasoning Mix
In large shallow pan, arrange peppers and eggplant in groups, add water, garlic, onion flakes and broth mix and cook until vegetables are soft.
Add zucchini and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with basil, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cook until zucchini is done.
Turn... - 35.6039
Dredge venison in flour; brown in hot bacon drippings in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except rice, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Remove bay leaves before serving.
Serve over rice or biscuits, if desired. - 30.9144
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Put all vegetables, seasoning and vegetable stock in a pan and cook till vegetables are tender.
3. Add flour mixed into a smooth paste with milk. Bring to boil stirring all the time. - 40.4509
Yellow-eye & Squash Stew
Yellow-Eye & Squash Stew is a good vegetable base recipe. I highly recommend this Yellow-Eye & Squash Stew dish to anyone who likes Yellow-Eye beans. You will love it! - 41.75
In skillet, cook zucchini, green pepper, onion, garlic, and basil in oil 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 25 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Uncover; cook 5 minutes more. - 33.1119
Stewed Marrow And Tomatoes
Stewed Marrow And Tomatoes is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Stewed Marrow And Tomatoes is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 37.4423
Beef Vegetable Stew
This Beef Vegetable Stew is terrific. Try out this Beef Vegetable Stew with your rice dishes once and you'll want to have it always. Feel free to share youre views about this interesting beef and vegetable medley. - 46.9606
Beef Stew With Vegetables
This Beef Stew with Vegetables is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 37.6439
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to large bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon basil; mix well.... - 33.1074
Yankee Doodle Stew With Vegetables
1 Place the 1/4 cup flour in a plastic bag. Add the meat pieces, a few at a time, shaking to coat. In a kettle brown meat, one-third at a time, in hot oil. Drain well. Return all the meat to the kettle. Add the 4 cups water, the chopped onion, garlic, and bay... - 31.9995
Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
2. In hot oil in Dutch oven, over medium heat, brown one-third meat at a time (just enough to cover bottom of pan) until browned on all sides and remove as browned.
3. Saute adding chopped onion, green... - 43.2202
Veal Stew With Vegetables
Cut the meat into cubes 1 inch each, and stew in 2 pt. of water.
Skin with a spoon as soon as it begins to boil and after boiling for 5 mins. add the vegetables cut into small cubes, the celery, and salt; add a small muslin bag containing the onions and whole... - 38.1297
Brown meat in small amount hot fat.
Add water and next 7 ingredients; cover and simmer about 1 1/4 hours.
Add carrots and potatoes; cook 30 minutes longer or till tender.
Add Limas and corn; heat till hot through. - 35.0183
Hearty Bean Stew
In a Dutch oven combine undrained kidney and garbanzo beans, water, potatoes, carrot, onion, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, basil, garlic powder, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes or tilI vegetables are tender.
Top each... - 34.4845
Oxtail Leek Stew
Combine flour, 2 teaspoons salt, and dash pepper.
Coat ox tails with flour mixture.
In large Dutch oven brown oxtails in hot shortening, turning often; drain off fat.
Add onion, tomato, the quartered carrot, turnip, garlic, parsley, and bay leaf.
Stir in... - 40.0826
Easy Meatball Stew With Dumplings
Prepare Basic Meatballs except cook meat balls in dutch oven.
Drain off fat.
Add soup, sour cream, peas (with liquid) and sliced potatoes; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Prepare dumplings; drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto boiling mixture.
Simmer... - 29.0295
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add pork and sprinkle meat with 1 tsp. salt and pepper.
Brown meat well on all sides.
Add onion, leek, celery, 1 carrot and 1 parsnip and continue cooking and stirring until vegetables are lightly... - 41.471
Stewed Tomato Glaze For Stuffed Cabbage
Stewed Tomato Glaze For Stuffed Cabbage is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 31.4902
Raw Italian Stew
Italian stew or Giambotta made the vegetarian way for raw food lovers. This is a lip-smacking stew that also is pleasing to the eye with its assortment of vegetables stewed in tomato puree. Although the steps in the video may seem a little difficult to... - 73.2269
Shrimp Creole Stew
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. - 29.041
Quick Hamburger Stew
1. Brown hamburger and drain well.
2. Whisk cornstarch into water.
3. Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until all vegetables are tender. - 31.6854
Beef, Mushroom And Lentil Stew
Cook and stir meat, onion and garlic in dutch oven until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in mushrooms (with liquid) and remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until lentils are tender, about 40... - 34.7631
Sweet And Sour Beef Stew
Sweet And Sour Beef Stew is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Sweet And Sour Beef Stew recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.9157
Canton Pork Stew
Sprinkle pork with ginger, cinnamon and ground red pepper; toss well.
Heat large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add oil; heat until hot.
Add pork to saucepan; brown on all sides.
Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.597
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over bird and refrigerate overnight. The next day, rub the skin with the cut side of the lime. Cut bird into pieces.
2. Render salt pork over medium heat in a Dutch oven. When crisp, remove the cracklings.
3. In a mortar, pound to... - 40.5988
Microwaved Beef Stew
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave 20 minutes on high, or until vegetables are tender crisp, stirring twice.
Remove bay leaf. - 25.9278
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown meat in oil.
Add onion, water, seasoned salt, pepper and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add vegetables; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat and vegetables are... - 41.354
Oven Baked Beef Stew
This Oven Baked Beef Stew is a delicious casserole of spiced and seasoned beef and vegetables. Try this Oven Baked Beef Stew for your next meal and tell me if you like it. - 38.9598
Turnips And Mushrooms
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dust lightly with flour; shake off excess.
2. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb and cook, turning frequently, 6... - 34.6462
Combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorn, salt, bouillon and water in 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven.
Microwave, covered, 24 minutes on high, stirring once.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/2 cup water.
Stir into chicken... - 36.8582
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
Season the ground beef with salt and pepper and shape into 8 balls.
Brown in a Dutch oven, then drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. - 31.62
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 40.3522
Mixed Vegetable Stew Recipes By Category
Mixed Vegetable Stew Dish: