- » Mixed Vegetable Sauce
Mixed Vegetable Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable sauce recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 32.5373
Mixed Vegetable With Soya Sauce
This mixed vegetables recipe sprang up as a result of my diet. I just wanted something healthy but never knew it would be this tasty. Hope you will give this a try! - 33.6279
Mixed Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the white sauce, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. - 29.9952
Mixed Vegetables In Cream Sauce
Cook the cauliflower, peas and beans in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Add the carrol dice after about 7 minutes cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus, with the tips just above the water, in gently simmering water for 10... - 43.4127
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Italian Dressing
This Mixed Vegetable Salad is incredible ! Try this mixed vegetables with mayonnaise and chili sauce seasonings with a bit of lemon juice finishing ! Tell me if you like this Mixed Vegetable Salad. - 34.0224
Mix Herbed Tomato Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Tomato Sauce recipe. This Tomato Sauce Recipe is an absolute pleaser. This is sure to please anyone! - 32.2601
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
Place vegetables in... - 39.8029
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. Keep guard! - 28.8802
Tuna And Mixed Vegetable Pasta
1. Heat the oil in a pan and gently saute the mushrooms, garlic and pepper until softened. Stir in the tomato paste, then add the tomato juice, peas and some or all of the crushed peppercorns, depending on how spicy you like the sauce. Bring to the boil,... - 38.3459
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 34.9003
Mixed Chinese Vegetables
Mixed chinese vegetables is a savory skillet cooked vegetable recipe made with soy sauce. Cooked together, this lovely oriental vegetable medley recipe can be served with fried rice or noodles as a side. - 44.7339
Dill Vegetable Sauce
Heat over low fire.
Serve over broccoli, asparagus or cauliflower.
Makes 1 cup of sauce. - 28.2241
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.8288
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
Mixed Root Vegetables In Onion Sauce
1) Cut carrots, parsnip and turnip into 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) dice.
2) Blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain out water.
3) Prepare sauce, fry onion in melted butter.
4) Add flour and cook for a minute.
5) Stir in milk.
6) Simmer and boil the... - 45.136
Mixed Vegetables With Pesto Sauce
1. Wash and chop vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat butter in large skillet. Add garlic and vegetables (but not the artichokes), saute for 3 minutes or until desired tenderness.
3. Add artichokes, cream and pesto sauce. Stir. Heat for 1 minute.
4.... - 37.5598
Mixed Vegetables In A Butter Sauce
Mix the yogurt, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, chilli powder, cardamoms, garlic pulp, coriander, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, bay leaves and cinnamon bark and... - 43.8158
Northern Mixed Vegetables
Northern Mixed Vegetables is perfect for your dinners parties especially if you have vegetarian friends coming along. It€™s a rich and tasty dish that will surprise your guests with its flavor! What are you waiting for, grab this Northern Mixed... - 46.8395
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
This Chinese Mixed Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Chinese Mixed Vegetables with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 42.5518
Vegetable In Cream Sauce
Heat butter; stir in flour.
Add milk slowly; stir until smooth.
Cook and stir until mixture is thickened.
Add salt, pepper, and vegetable; heat. - 25.8489
Honey Mustard Mixed Vegetables
Steam carrots for 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower and broccoli and steam until barely tender, approximately for 8 additional minutes.
Combine mustard with honey and dill to make a smooth sauce.
Mix sauce with hot cooked vegetables and stir gently until sauce is... - 29.2835
Zippy Tomato Sauce
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Add green pepper and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot over patties. - 31.3073
Vegetable Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the zucchini, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, wine, garlic, and tomato paste.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours.
3. Stir in the fresh basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 30.5326
Spring Vegetable Dip
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 26.4362
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
1)In a pan heat oil. Stir fry red pepper, beans, baby corn, French beans, carrot, mushroom, garlic, sallet in the pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
2)Add in a mixture of brown sugar and soya sauce. Stir fry very well.
3)Add sliced chilli to vinegar to make... - 41.2737
Mixed Vegetable Kebabs
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Place vegetables in bowl.
Add soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and tarragon.
Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain vegetables and reserve marinade.
Alternate vegetables on skewers and place on ovenproof... - 40.1716
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Prepare Peanut Sauce; set aside.
Place tofu in double thickness of cheesecloth or paper towels.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into cubes; set aside.
If using onion, preheat a wok or medium skillet over medium-high heat; add... - 40.4327
Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce
Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce is one of my most favorite recipes. Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce is a recipe you can try out any time.
You will love this! - 37.878
Swiss Steak With Mixed Vegetables
The swiss steak with vegetables is prepared with a round steak. Cooked in a pan or a skillet, the steak is browned and prepared along with canned mixed veggies and tomato sauce. Seasoned to taste, the swiss steak with vegetables is food for serving over rice. - 38.0662
Honey Mustard Mixed Steamed Vegetables
1) In a steamer, allow the vegetables to be steamed for 8-10 minutes until they become just tender.
2) Make a smooth sauce by blending mustard with honey and dill.
3) Combine sauce with hot cooked vegetables, stirring gently until sauce is uniformly... - 31.1176
Mixed Vegetables Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add salt to water and boil vegetables till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Prepare sauce in a saucepan with melted butter and flour.
4) Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5) Add the milk, stirring gently.
6) Bring to boil and cook till... - 46.8083
Vegetables With Creamy Garlic Sauce
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix in the yogurt, garlic, and olive oil.
2) To a small serving bowl, transfer this sauce.
3) On a large platter, arrange the artichoke, potatoes, carrots, beets, and chickpeas.
4) Serve the vegetables immediately... - 37.7002
Chunky Vegetable Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in chopped tomato, green onions, and celery. - 29.8116
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve chilled with crackers. - 36.0112
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
Peanut Sauce For Vegetables
1) Take a saucepan and mix all the ingredients along with enough water to make a heavy sauce.
2) Heat the sauce without boiling.
3) Serve with vegetables. - 31.5727
Mixed Vegetable Pie
1. Mix the vegetables, tomatoes, and egg together with the sauce.
2. Put into a fireproof dish and cover with the potato.
3. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5). - 33.2538
Vegetable Stew Relish
Vegetable Stew Relish is a rich and creamy sauce. This sauce accompanies just about any vegetable stew. - 33.5648
Easy Sweet And Sour Sauce
Cook onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat until tender.
Blend cornstarch with water; add with remaining ingredients.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Keep hot - 28.5054
Mixed Vegetables Mornay
Scrape carrots and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Halve or quarter lengthwise the larger carrots.
Put in heavy saucepan with celery and chicken broth.
Cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain off broth and save it.
Transfer carrots and celery to... - 42.785
Mix all ingredients together and beat for 1 minute. - 20.2427
Vegetable Melange With Mustard Sauce
Combine squash, carrot, onion, pickle, and cheese in a medium bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients, except lettuce cups; pour over vegetables and stir to coat well.
Refrigerate until well chilled. - 31.6997
Fried Rice With Vegetable Rice Mix
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine Vegetable-Rice Mix and meat; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring after half the time.
Place eggs and butter in small bowl or casserole.
Microwave at High 1 to 1% minutes, or until eggs... - 36.2674
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Have all vegetables ready before you start cooking.
Heat oil with garlic in large heavy skillet, until very hot.
Add carrots and celery and stir-fry until shiny with oil and partly cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zucchini, green onions, and pepper... - 44.5904
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Chae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.8118
Mixed Vegetables Monk-style
1. Put the bean curd sticks in a bowl. Cover with hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour. If using fresh lotus root, peel and slice it. If using dried lotus root, place it in a bowl of hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour.
2. Soak the wood ears and... - 35.5575
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Cook each vegetable according to directions on package.
Meanwhile, stir flour into hot butter in a saucepan and cook until bubbly.
Stir in the milk, cream, and broth and bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Blend in mustard, horseradish, and... - 38.1267
Mixed Vegetable Grill
Preheat barbecue at high.
Mix oil, garlic, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce together in small bowl.
Place all vegetables in large bowl. Pour oil mixture over and toss to coat evenly. Season to taste.
Arrange vegetables in barbecue grilling basket as... - 26.8149
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 47.6617
Mix Vegetables With Soy & Cashew Nuts
Stir fried vegetables sound good? Chef Vikas shows you a great way to prepare this! Well-flavored with loads of garlic, this dish is simple and quick. Watch and learn. - 98.2107
Braised Mixed Vegetables
1 Bring stock to a boil in a pan. Add ginger, garlic, sugar, broccoli, onion and beans. Cover, and cook on high heat 3-4 minutes. Add bamboo shoots and straw mushrooms.
2 Blend soy and oyster sauces with sherry and cornstarch. Stir into vegetable mixture to... - 29.7704
Thai Mixed Vegetable Fried Rice
If you've never made Thai vegetables fried rice,you're in for a surprise.This simple dish,fravored with corn,carrot,green bean,and peas,makes a colorful tasty dish....Try it .you'll love it..... - 113.731
Vegetables In Cheese Sauce
Place broccoli in shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 ).
Blend soup and milk; pour over broccoli.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in a 350° oven about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling. - 24.7837
Ono Ono Vegetable Sauce
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Add milk and soy sauce and cook over boiling water until mixture is smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Blend in mayonnaise with gentle stirring, and continue cooking briefly until... - 30.9656
Green Pepper Sauce
Saute onion and peppers in butter in a saucepan until golden brown.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Adjust seasoning if necessary. - 28.2707
Pasta With Clam And Vegetable Sauce
Saute the garlic in the oil for a few minutes; do not brown the garlic too much.
Add the celery, zucchini, green onions, mushrooms, and parsley, and saute until all is barely tender.
Add the clams, juice and all, the wine, salt, and pepper (I like lots of... - 38.8796
Dip It Sauce With Vegetables
1. Place the strainer over the medium mixing bowl. Put the cottage cheese in the strainer. Let the liquid run into the bowl. Lift the strainer from the bowl. Throw away the liquid.
2. Put the drained cottage cheese in the mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese and... - 25.2615
Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
Cook cabbage, green beans, cucumber, and eggplant separately in boiling salted water until tender. (Use 1/2 teaspoon salt per quart of water.)
Drain; heat bean sprouts in their own liquid; arrange vegetables on platter with tomato and sliced eggs.
Saute... - 36.8259
Mom's Homemade Macaroni And Vegetable In White Sauce
1.Boil water at a high temperature, add pinch of salt and macaroni and stir it. Once the macaroni is cooked, drain and keep aside.
2.Boil vegetables together with little salt. Do not over boil, the vegetables need to be crunchy. (You can add any... - 0
Tomato Sauce With Sauteed Vegetables
1. Prepare a tomato puree as directed Set aside. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter until bubbly. Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute for 10 minutes until the onion becomes opaque and the other vegetables begin to turn color. Use low... - 29.0023
Tomato Sauce With Vegetables
1. Prepare a tomato puree as directed in the previous recipe. In a medium saucepan combine the tomatoes with the onion, carrot, celery, and parsley pieces. Add the sugar and salt and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat. Do not cover pan. Stir frequently.
2.... - 30.7358
Fusilli With Spring Vegetables And Mustard Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the asparagus into 2-inch lengths. Cut the carrots into thin slices. Coarsely chop the onion.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the... - 41.3144
Vegetable Platter With Herb And Garlic Sauce
Slice the eggplant, sprinkle with the salt and set aside 10 minutes.
Scrape and wash the carrots.
Quarter, clean, wash and drain the peppers.
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut into eighths, removing the stem ends.
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Slice the... - 44.3609
Vegetables With Yogurt Cheese Sauce
1. In a food processor or bowl, process or beat the yogurt cheese with the yolks, salt, and jalapeno peppers until smooth.
2. Slowly beat in the oil and then the yogurt. Stir in the scallions, chives, and parsley. Peel and slice the potatoes into a bowl. Add... - 29.6948
Sweet Sour Sauce
Mix cornstarch and soy sauce in a custard cup.
Combine rest of ingredients in saucepan and bring to a simmer; add,cornstarch mixture and simmer till it thickens and clears, stirring constantly.
If too thick, thin with a little pineapple juice. - 22.8318
Hamburger Sauce Mix
1) In large conatiner, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Into hot pint jars, pack the mixture at once, leaving 1" head space.
5) Wipe jar rim;... - 39.8363
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Fried Mixed Vegetables recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.5038
Ginger-flavored Mixed Vegetables
A Mixed vegetables dish was the first thing that came to my mind when I suddenly became health conscious. I added a few of my favorite vegetables along with celery to churn out this Mixed vegetables recipe of mine. Something that is worth a try! - 36.5643
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables! You just cannot overlook this yummy vegetarian dish. The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Fried Mixed Vegetables. Try them ! - 47.5442
Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) Thinly slice the mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and onion rings. Break the cauliflower florets and shred the cabbage.
2) In a deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry the crushed garlic over a medium heat until golden and soft.
3) Stir in the cabbage,... - 39.6331
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
Roll cut the radish, carrot, bamboo shoots, and baby corn into small varied shapes.
Place them in boiling water and boil for about 2 minutes (the radish and carrot should be put in first).
Rinse with cold water.
Parboil the snow peas for 1/2 minute, then... - 43.5674
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
1) In a bowl, place the pork and season well with the soy sauce and sake for a few min.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the ginger and pork in oil over high heat for 2-3 min; stir in all the vegetables, cook until... - 39.622
Sweet And Sour Mixed Vegetables
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the remaining ingredients and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in the sauce, stirring until thickened, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a warmed serving dish and... - 30.1984
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables are ideal whatever be the occasion and whenever be the time. With this Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables recipe here, I have tried to make the popular Chinese recipe easier and tastier for you. So, get ready to... - 41.1981
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 40.798
Oriental Mixed Vegetables
This Mixed vegetables recipe of mine, I felt, in a way was better than the ones I had at a Chinese restaurant as it suited my taste better. This Mixed vegetables recipe tastes divine and is healthy too. Great to eat! - 34.7351
Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables
Try this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables. An easily prepared recipe, this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 43.7313
Stir Fried Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1. To make the marinade, in a medium size glass bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the turkey strips, toss to coat with the marinade and set aside allowing the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. In a small glass... - 46.7974
Wash and prepare vegetables.
Combine vegetables in a large sauce pot; add water to cover.
Boil vegetables 5 minutes.
Pack hot vegetables and liquid into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Remove air bubbles.
Process pints 55 minutes, quarts 85... - 29.4464
Mix bouillon in 1/2 cup water.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water and the soy sauce.
Rinse bean sprouts under running cold water; drain.
Heat wok or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until 1 or 2 drops water bubble and skitter when sprinkled in... - 41.4543
Mixed Pickled Vegetables
1)In a steamer, cook cut vegetables with 1 tsp salt.
2)In a mixer, grind to a paste the onion, garlic and galangal.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the paste till it turns golden brown.
4)Pour in Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce and add salt to taste.
5)Put... - 43.3954
Stir Fried Scallops With Mixed Vegetables
1. Cut scallops as in Stir-fried Scallops and Onion.
2. Cut bamboo shoots first in 1/4-inch slices, then in 1/2 inch sections. Slice celery in 1/4-inch sections. Slice dried onions. Stem snow peas.
3. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
4.... - 34.9626
Corn With Ginger And Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil, grated fresh ginger, ground ginger, tomato puree, garlic, soy sauce and Quorn or soya cubes. Stir gently , cover and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2) In a large preheated... - 40.5031
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 45.9906
Oriental Vegetable Mix
In a large skillet cook first 5 ingredients 3 minutes.
Add bouillon and simmer, stirring often, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Stir in soy sauce and mustard if desired.
Divide evenly. - 33.7842
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add remaining ingredients; stir fry over high heat about 5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp tender. - 26.1387
Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables
This Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables recipe is easy, provides excellent results and is nutritious as well. The Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables I have used here, perfectly blends with each other. You will certainly feel like having this... - 38.5738
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large bowl.
Add salt, oil and flour to water curd mixture and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with little dry flour and roll out... - 46.3518
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take a skillet and heat vegetable oil.
2) Saute garlic until golden brown and then remove the garlic.
3) Stir fry carrot and celery for 3-4 minutes or until partially tender.
4) Chop in onion, green pepper, and squash and stir fry for 2-4 minutes... - 42.9158
Mixed Vegetable Saute
Heat a browning dish to maximum, according to manufacturer's instructions. Add the butter or margarine and, using oven gloves, tilt the dish so that it is coated with the hot fat.
Put the vegetables in the dish and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once. - 28.2814
Noodles With Mixed Meats Prawns And Vegetables
Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot... - 45.7786
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 41.574
Oriental Vegetable Mix
Combine mushroom liquid with broth in a skillet.
Bring to boil; add string beans and celery cabbage and cook for a few minutes.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and seasoning.
Serve immediately so vegetables will remain firm. - 32.7518