- » Mixed Vegetable Sauce
Mixed Vegetable Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable sauce recipes.
Want a really fresh and refreshing barbecue sauce that is not very sweet? In this video, Tawnya is a making a delicious barbecue sauce using canned tomatoes, horseradish , garlic, green onions, green peppers and many more. This is her tried and true family... - 137.826
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.674
Mixed Root Vegetables In Onion Sauce
1) Cut carrots, parsnip and turnip into 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) dice.
2) Blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain out water.
3) Prepare sauce, fry onion in melted butter.
4) Add flour and cook for a minute.
5) Stir in milk.
6) Simmer and boil the... - 44.6802
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 42.6959
Mixed Vegetables In Cream Sauce
Cook the cauliflower, peas and beans in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Add the carrol dice after about 7 minutes cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus, with the tips just above the water, in gently simmering water for 10... - 41.8866
1. Combine all ingredients in blender bowl and mash well. Set aside to chill
2. Serve with corn chips. - 39.0649
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Serve the dip with cut veggies. - 37.8493
Mixed Vegetables With Pesto Sauce
1. Wash and chop vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat butter in large skillet. Add garlic and vegetables (but not the artichokes), saute for 3 minutes or until desired tenderness.
3. Add artichokes, cream and pesto sauce. Stir. Heat for 1 minute.
4.... - 37.792
Tuna And Mixed Vegetable Pasta
1. Heat the oil in a pan and gently saute the mushrooms, garlic and pepper until softened. Stir in the tomato paste, then add the tomato juice, peas and some or all of the crushed peppercorns, depending on how spicy you like the sauce. Bring to the boil,... - 37.6854
Vegetables With Creamy Garlic Sauce
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix in the yogurt, garlic, and olive oil.
2) To a small serving bowl, transfer this sauce.
3) On a large platter, arrange the artichoke, potatoes, carrots, beets, and chickpeas.
4) Serve the vegetables immediately... - 37.6737
Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce
Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce is one of my most favorite recipes. Mixed Wild Mushroom Sauce is a recipe you can try out any time.
You will love this! - 36.2401
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 36.1066
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve chilled with crackers. - 35.702
South Of The Border Sauce
In a small bowl, combine tomato, bell pepper, radish, onion, chopped cilantro, and chiles.
Cover and let stand for up to 30 minutes.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Accompany with jicama and tortilla chips. - 33.4486
Mixed Vegetable With Soya Sauce
This mixed vegetables recipe sprang up as a result of my diet. I just wanted something healthy but never knew it would be this tasty. Hope you will give this a try! - 32.1353
Vegetable Stew Relish
Vegetable Stew Relish is a rich and creamy sauce. This sauce accompanies just about any vegetable stew. - 31.8031
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 31.1039
Poached Scallops In Orange Tomato Cream Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, bring the orange juice to a boil.
Reduce the heat and add the scallops and orange rind.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and tender.
Remove the scallops with a slotted spoon and... - 30.007
Hard Stuff Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
2) Whisk and blend well.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.9913
Chunky Vegetable Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in chopped tomato, green onions, and celery. - 28.5248
Mixed Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the white sauce, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. - 27.5114
Dill Vegetable Sauce
Heat over low fire.
Serve over broccoli, asparagus or cauliflower.
Makes 1 cup of sauce. - 25.1479
Spring Vegetable Dip
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 25.0393
Dip It Sauce With Vegetables
1. Place the strainer over the medium mixing bowl. Put the cottage cheese in the strainer. Let the liquid run into the bowl. Lift the strainer from the bowl. Throw away the liquid.
2. Put the drained cottage cheese in the mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese and... - 23.6696
Sweet Sour Sauce
Mix cornstarch and soy sauce in a custard cup.
Combine rest of ingredients in saucepan and bring to a simmer; add,cornstarch mixture and simmer till it thickens and clears, stirring constantly.
If too thick, thin with a little pineapple juice. - 20.309