- » Mixed Vegetable Marinade
Mixed Vegetable Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable marinade recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Marinade
Cook cauliflower and carrots in boiling water (with salt added) in a Dutch oven for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Plunge into ice water, drain well.
Combine cooled vegetables, wax beans, green beans, celery, onion, salad dressing, and olives in a... - 40.6733
Herbed Vegetable Marinade
1. In a deep 1 quart casserole with lid, combine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, basil, fennel seed, celery salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil. Microwave at 100% (high) 45 to 60 seconds or until boiling.
2. Add vegetables; toss until well coated. Microwave... - 31.484
Marinade For Vegetables
Mix all ingredients, cover, and store in the refrigerator.
Use as a marinade for tomatoes, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, or other vegetables. - 28.4465
Beef Steak Marinade
1. In a zip lock bag, combine vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic.
2. Add Dijon mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, hot sauce, and lemon juice in it. Shake to combine and set aside.
3. Drop beef pieces into the... - 0
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Tomato Cucumber Marinade is a salad with a difference. The mixed flavors of vegetables just add tp the yum factor of this tomato cucumber marinade. Just give this a try. - 43.3587
Oriental Vegetable Marinade
1. In a deep 1-quart casserole, combine oil, green pepper, green onion and gingerroot. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Whisk in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, dry mustard and garlic powder. Microwave at 100% (high)... - 34.0669
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Add fish to mixture and marinate for 1 to 6 hours. - 21.9464
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
1. In a medium bowl, combine green and red peppers, onion and water. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon, reserving juices in bowl. Set vegetables aside.
2.... - 33.4516
Separate cauliflower into small flowerets.
Cook, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water till crisp-tender, about 10 minutes; drain well.
Place hot cauliflower and beans in bowl.
In screw-top jar, combine oil, vinegar, and salad dressing mix; cover... - 28.5219
Separate cauliflower into small flowerets.
Cook, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water till crisp-tender, about 10 minutes; drain well.
Place hot cauliflower and beans in bowl.
In screw-top jar, combine oil, vinegar, and salad dressing mix; cover... - 27.8208
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 3-inch pieces.
Bring 1 cup water to a boil; add beans.
Return to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Drain beans, and cool.
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of... - 38.2888
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
1) Wash and trim the ends of beans. Remove strings. Cut them in 3 inch pieces.
2) Take a saucepan and boil 1 cup water in it. Add beans and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Drain and... - 46.2762
Basic Marinade For Vegetables
1) Mix together all the ingredients and allow them to stand for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally so that the sugar dissolves properly.
2) Pour the preparation all over the vegetables or fruits right before they are skewered. Leave to marinate... - 34.8446
Zesty Beef Marinade
1.In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Mariante beef with the marinade.
3. Unused marinade can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator upto 1 week. - 38.1939
Italian Dressing Marinated Vegetables
Combine water, vinegars, lemon juice, seasonings, garlic and parsley in large saucepan.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until desired doneness.
Remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, cover and chill for at least 2-3 hours... - 32.6128
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 1-quart jar, stirring well.
Gradually add oil; mix well.
Add honey, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate chicken before cooking.
Pie-move chicken from... - 36.2028
Mixed Vegetables With Sweetbreads
Combine the oil, vinegar, herbs, salt, and dry mustard and pour over the sweetbreads, prepared according to the following instructions.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, drain the sweetbreads, and combine with the salad... - 32.7906
Mixed Vegetable Kabobs
1) Take two 6-inch wooden skewers and then fasten 1/2 cup celery pieces, half of the zucchini pieces, 1/4 cup mushrooms, and 3 cherry tomatoes on each alternately.
2) In an oblong dish large enough to hold the skewers, place them so they lie flat.
3)... - 41.6439
This Marinade lends a unique and addictive flavor to your meat preparation. Trust me you will swear by this time tested Marinade recipe in no time! - 30.878
Grilled Zucchini With Herb Marinade
This recipe is provide by ilovethatrecipe.com
Source: http://www.ilovethatrecipe.com/blog/recipes/healthy-recipe-grill-zucchini-with-herb-marinade/ - 27.494
Lemon Herb Marinade
1) Take a 1-cup screw-top jar and combine together lemon juice, grated lemon rind, oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt and pepper in it.
2) Cover jar and shake for blending nicely.
3) Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1... - 35.65
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 30.2672
Combine all ingredients and use to marinate beef or ribs. - 24.2714
Marinade For Lamb
1) In a pan, heat the mint jelly over a low heat, until fully melted.
2) Stir in the salad oil and garlis salt, mix thoroughly.
3) Use the marinade to marinate the lamb and for basting on the grill. - 23.4557
Combine all ingredients in a 1 quart jar.
Seal tightly and shake vigorously.
An excellent marinade for steak, brisket, beef cubes, or kabobs. - 31.213
Mediterranean Marination And Herb Citrus Marinade
Have you been relying too much on prepackaged marinades? Well all this comes with a dose of saturated fat which we do not realize! Cooking at home, will bring a healthier choice ! See this video for more on a healthier living! - 108.809
A La Grecque Marinade
Mix all ingredients together and use in preparing vegetables that are to be served a la grecque. - 28.2127
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
1.Take a bowl and add in all the ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Unused mariandes can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 31.5764
Key West Marinade
1) Take the container of an electric blender and place oil in it. Add mustard, lime juice, fennel seeds and seasoning blend.
2) Cover and blend until creamy and thick.
3) Stir nicely before using. Use the marinade for your favorite meat... - 29.2445
1. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice.
2. With a fork, whisk lightly while adding oil.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with screw on lid. Close and shake until well amalgamated.... - 31.5404
Italian Herb Marinade
In small bowl mix together vinegar, oil, parsley, marjoram, thyme, bay leaf, onion, garlic and pepper to taste.
Makes about 1/3 cup/75 ml, enough for one 1-lb/500 g steak. - 26.3784
Sweet And Sour Marinade
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Transfer to a Mason or canning jar till ready to use.
4) Can be refrigerated for up to 6 months.
5) Goes great as a basting option for chicken, pork or turkey.
6) Also use in stir fry for... - 35.9634
1. In a glass bottle (with lid), combine all the ingredients. Seal with lid tightly and shake well. Refrigerate.
2. Use to marinate and baste beef, mutton, chicken etc. - 35.6017
Peel and thinly slice cucumbers.
Mix re maining ingredients except onion; pour over cucumbers and onion.
Marinate at least 3 hours in refrigerator before serving. - 31.1449
Rinse and wipe the mushrooms and slice them evenly.
Mix the salt or tamari, oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil.
Add to the mushrooms.
Allow to stand at room temperature 2 to 3 hours or overnight. - 25.7387
Marinated Zucchini On Tomatoes
In covered saucepan cook zucchini in small amount of boiling water till crisp tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
In mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Add zucchini and green pepper; toss to coat.
Chill. - 32.576
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process 30 seconds.
Add vinegar and lemon juice; process an additional 30 seconds.
Cover and refrigerate marinade until ready to use. - 26.5714
Marinated Mushrooms And Cherry Tomatoes
Combine all ingredients but mushrooms and tomatoes.
Wash and dry mushrooms, cutting off ends of the stems.
Gently stir mushrooms into marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 day, up to 3.
Add the tomatoes 24 hours before serving, but no... - 41.1995
Citrus Fruit Marinade
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Let meat or fish marinate for 1 to 24 hours. - 24.6314
Dill Marinade is a lovely and perfect for your grilled salmon. I love the flavor of the Dill Marinade and especially because it adds an exquisite taste to the dishes that incorporate it! - 26.4793
Marinate over night, mix once in awhile.
I usually let it marinate a couple of days.
Keep in refrigerator. - 31.3718
Mustard Lemon Marinade
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients to stir thoroughly.
2) Use the sauce as marinade to marinate chicken or other poultry by placing inside refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Use the remaining marinade to baste the... - 33.4593
Pork Or Beef Marinade
1. Tenderize meat with a mallet.
2. Mix MARINADE ingredients by hand in a shallow glass or enamel pan. Do not use a metal pan. Coat meat well with marinade, arrange in a single layer, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 3 days.
1.... - 40.3343
Pineapple Orange Marinade
In 2-cup measure, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Chill for 6 to 8 hours to marinate.
Remove chicken from marinade. - 35.9231
Mixed Vegetables A La Grecque
In large saucepan, bring water to boil; add onions and beans.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower and celery; cook 5 minutes more.
Add artichokes; cook 5 minutes more.
Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender;... - 40.1858
Fresh Dill Pickles
Add the salt to the water.
Boil until the salt dissolves.
If you use the water when it is still hot, the pickles will be soft.
Wash the vegetables and drain them on paper towels.
In a gallon crock, alternate vegetables and dill.
Continue layering until... - 44.4737
Stir Fried Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1. To make the marinade, in a medium size glass bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the turkey strips, toss to coat with the marinade and set aside allowing the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. In a small glass... - 46.7974
Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix
This Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix is the tastiest way I have ever made a vegetable mix so far. I made this Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix last night and it was an instant hit. Really tasty to eat! You will love it! - 33.4384
Mixed Vegetable Kebabs
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Place vegetables in bowl.
Add soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and tarragon.
Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain vegetables and reserve marinade.
Alternate vegetables on skewers and place on ovenproof... - 40.1716
London Broil With Mixed Vegetables
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine steak and vinegar, turning to coat; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pepper is tender-crisp,... - 35.5621
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Fried Chicken With Mixed Vegetables
Cut the chicken into thin slices and marinate for 20 minutes.
Slice the bamboo shoots and de-seed the pepper.
Cut into pieces about 2-cm (3/4-in) square.
Slice the mushrooms.
Deep-fry the chicken for about 1 minute and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and... - 41.4223
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 120.589
Shish Kebab With Onion Marinade
Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade is one of the lamb kabobs that I have come across. Believe it or not, my family can have at least five batches of these yummy Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade in no time! Try it! - 35.3771
Tomato Sherry Marinade
Place beef or pork in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, sherry, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 33.2644
Carrot Salad In Tomato Marinade
1. In a small saucepan, mix together tomato sauce, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire and mustard and allow to boil
2. Turn the heat down and allow to simmer till the flavours blend, for five to seven minutes and allow to cool afterwards
3. In... - 39.8258
Roast Beef With Wasabi Marinade
1) Thoroughly clean the joint.
2) In a bowl,mix together all ingredientsand marinate joint, leaving for atleast 12 hours in fridge.
3) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 200° C.
4) Arrange joint in roasting tin, on trivet.
5) Allow... - 38.1082
GETTING READY 1) In a large kettle, add olive oil in water and boil the pasta until al dante. 2) Fresh pasta may be ready in 2-3 minutes, whereas dry pasta would take 10-12 minutes. ... - 32.8197
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 121.046
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over poultry, lamb or ribs.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. - 22.2188
Hot And Spicy Marinade
Hot And Spicy Marinade is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of varieties of herbs and sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this Hot And Spicy Marinade for every party! - 28.3458
Sesame Marinade And Dressing
Sesame Marinade and Dressing is an easy to make salad dressing which can go well with both vegetables and meat. Sesame Marinade and Dressing can also be used as a steak marinade. Try it out at home today! - 23.6453
Kebab Pungent Marinade
I made this Kebob Pungent Marinade last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Kebob Pungent Marinade recipe for yourself! - 35.9159
Mix all the ingredients together, pour over a piece of fish of 2 to 3 pounds (1 to 1.5 kg).
Cover and refrigerate from 6 to 12 hours.
To cook the fish, remove from marinade, wipe dry with paper towel, and cook according to the recipe you've chosen. - 24.3715
In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients and mix well.
Place meat in marinade and refrigerate for 1-3 days.
Large zip bags work well to hold meat and marinade.
Grill meat on barbeque pit.
Suggested meats: steak, ribs, fajitas. - 32.5781
In a large mixing bowl combine tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red or white onion.
In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour over vegetables; toss to coat.
Cover and chill in the... - 33.5204
Raw Mushroom Marinade
Put the mushrooms in a pretty salad bowl.
Mix the oils, vinegar and lemon juice together in a cup.
Add the herbs, salt and pepper and stir well.
Pour the marinade over the mushrooms and leave, covered, in a cool place for 3-6 hours. - 25.0359
1) In a bowl, add leek, onion, parsley and olive oil to combine.
2) Liberally season the mix with salt and pepper.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use the marinade to marinate meat, fish, vegetables etc to make kabobs. - 29.5536
All Purpose Marinade
Put all ingredients into blender. Blend on high speed for one minute. Or put into a pint jar and shake hard. The blender method makes a marinade (or dressing) that doesn't separate easily, so it is ideal when feeding a crowd. To vary the taste, use part olive... - 14.8383
1) Mix all the ingredient properly together. Using a food processor which has been fitted with a steel blade is the ideal way to chop and mix the ingredients.
2) Serve or use as preferred. - 32.011
Marinade With Herbs And Garlic
1) Slice the garlic and then crush it with the sea salt.
2) Mix the crushed garlic with the oil. Add lemon juice.
3) Season mixture with pepper and add the sugar.
4) Allow mixture to stand till the sugar has dissolved. Stir every few minutes.
5) Stir... - 39.069
Grilled Rabbit In Juniper Berry Marinade
1. In a shallow glass or large stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending together gin, oil, lemon juice, shallot, juniper berries, lemon zest, and pepper.
2. Add the rabbit parts and coat well in the marinade.
3. Keep the meat in... - 43.9411
Oriental Marinade is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to prepare. Try this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Oriental Marinade again -n -again. - 27.9006
Vietnamese Sandwich With Marinaded Beef & Red Cabbage Cole Slaw
Moon Cho shows you how to make Vietnamese Sandwich with marinaded beef and a red cabbage/cilantro coleslaw. Sirloin steak has been marinaded with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to give it bold flavors and paired with a light refreshing red cabbage and... - 0
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Boil water in a saucepan.
Add the cauliflower.
After the boil returns, switch off the heat.
Let it be in hot water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain and pat dry.
Combine all the marinade ingredients.
Mix all vegetables to the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 43.0322
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.4875
Ground Pork With Peas
Ground Pork With Peas is a yummy pork preparation that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at home and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Ground Pork With Peas for yourself! - 46.508
Homemade Rum Bbq Sauce
If you prefer homemade sauces over the readymade ones, then this recipe is for you. You can make this BBQ sauce super special, just by adding some dark rum into it. To learn the detail procedure, watch the video. - 102.971
Chinese Pork And Mushroom Chow Mein
Pork Chow Mein is a tasty Chinese Noodle and Pork preparation that is simply addictive. I grabbed this recipe from a friend who prepared this for her party. Trust me, none of us could stop eating this yummy Pork Chow Mein! We literally licked her noodle bowl... - 49.6556
Tossed Noodles is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dish. I serve the Tossed Noodles frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guests! - 47.5362
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
Marinated Garbanzo Salad
In bowl combine chick-peas, onion, and green pepper.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Pour dressing over chick-pea mixture and toss gently to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours. - 27.6318
Marinated Shrimp Chow Mein
Shrimp Chow Mein is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This unique and well flavored noodle and shrimp preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Shrimp Chow Mein recipe. - 45.8196
Pork Chop Suey With Rice Noodles
Pork Chop Suey! There is nothing as tasty and typically Chinese as a bowl of freshly made Pork Chop Suey! If you really want to prepare an authentic Chinese spread then the Pork Chop Suey is the dish for you! Try it! - 48.4483
Sizzling Rice Pork
Sizzling Rice Pork is a brilliant dish that is perfect for your romantic dinner dates at home. It is easy to prepare and yet an impressive dish that is sure to win a particular heart over. I served these for one of my dinner dates with my husband before... - 49.4499
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
These chinese sweet and sour spare ribs can be prepared with ribs of choice. Prepared with the essence of the sweet and sour sauce, made with fruit juices, tomato paste and vinegar, the sweet and sour spare ribs are added veggies and pineapple bits. Served as... - 46.0948
Corn Soup With Spareribs
Place the spareribs in a bowl.
Combine one teaspoon of the salt, the cumin seed, pepper, oregano, bay leaf, garlic, onion and vinegar.
Mix with the spareribs and marinate eight to ten hours or overnight.
When ready to cook, transfer the mixture to a saucepan,... - 40.8905
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 45.786
Spicy Chicken With Green Pepper And Peanuts
Combine all marinade ingredients in shallow bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half and then into 4 or 5 strips.
Add chicken pieces to marinade.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
While chicken is marinating, prepare sauce.
Saute garlic, ginger, and hot-pepper... - 43.4296
Ground Pork With Mushrooms
Ground Pork With Mushrooms! You just cannot overlook this delicious Pork and Vegetable dish! The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Ground Pork With Mushrooms. Try them ! - 48.0266
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Lucia's Vegetable Salad
1. The dressing for the recipe should be prepared by mixing first 8 ingredients from the ingredient list.
2. In a large bowl, place zucchini, olives, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3. Cover it with marinade and put the preparation in freezer for next 12... - 45.7049