- » Mixed Vegetable Hot Pepper
Mixed Vegetable Hot Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Vegetable Hot Pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Vegetable Hot Pepper recipes.
Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor; blend until well mixed.
Transfer butter to large sheet of aluminum foil. Shape butter into cylindrical tube and roll in foil. Twist ends shut and store in freezer. - 26.0409
Jicama Romaine And Tomato With Hot Pepper Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, jicama and cheese; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, milk, chili peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and hot-pepper sauce.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the romaine mixture.
Gently toss... - 34.0136
Hot Mixed Vegetable Grill
1. In a small bowl, place the olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and whisk well to form a thick mixture.
2. Prepare a fire in a grill and then position the oiled grill rack such that is 4-6 inches the fire.
3. In a large... - 44.9465
Easy Asian Salsa
Hey folks! here is a wonderful Asian salsa you are looking forward as an accompaniment to your crisps. Here the chef has picked up a few freshly chopped vegetables nicely blended them in hot chili sauce. This quick and easy hot salsa is amazing and worth... - 77.3716
Hot Onion Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup into cream cheese.
Beat only until smooth (overheating makes dip thin).
Stir in chili sauce and peppers; chill. - 23.413
Cabbage Pepper And Onion Salad
Combine the peppers, spring onions [scallions], cucumber, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the honey, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper into a screw top jar and shake it until the dressing is well mixed.
Pour the dressing over the... - 33.1573
Mixed Vegetable Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with a non-fat cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add the chicken broth, broccoli, and next three ingredients and saute 4 minutes.
Add pepper strips... - 38.7415
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 0
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.2592
Hot-pepper Marinated Mushroom Salad
Marinated Mushroom Salad is a delicious and easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this delicious Marinated Mushroom Salad in your next coming weekend party! - 35.2823
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Prepare glasses and lids, and melt paraffin
2. Remove stems and seeds from peppers. (Wear rubber gloves if skin is sensitive.)
3. With food grinder, using fine disk, grind sweet green peppers and hot red peppers into colander over large bowl. With spoon,... - 38.2028
Hot Pepper Sauce
Mix ginger and garlic in small bowl.
Combine hoisin, soy sauce, hot bean sauce, water, brown bean sauce and sugar in another bowl and mix well.
Heat oil in wok.
Add ginger and garlic and stir fry 10 seconds.
Add chili peppers and stir fry 10 seconds.
Blend in... - 43.3789
Hot Stuffed Mexican Peppers
Here is a basic simple recipe for a vegetarian stuffed peppers.
You can add in your own vegetables.
I hope you enjoy it! - 101.369
Mixed Lentil Hot Pot
1. In a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion for 3 minutes, until they soften. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in lentils and vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Add boiling stock, shoyu and tomato puree, stir well.
4. Cook the... - 43.8822
Hot Pepper Sauce
Wash the vegetables thoroughly and drain.
Remove the seeds, then chop the peppers.
Core and chop the tomatoes.
Combine the vegetables and 2 cups vinegar in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Boil until soft, then press through a fine sieve.
Tie the spices in... - 35.1182
Peppered Stir Fry Chicken And Vegetables
Heat oil in wok at medium high (325Â°) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add chicken, stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes.
Remove chicken from wok, reserve pan drippings.
Add broccoli, carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips, mushrooms, and water to wok, stir-fry 6 minutes... - 39.7819
Hot And Sour Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil in a wok or kettle and stir-fry the scallions, celery, and mushrooms briefly. Sprinkle with the ginger.
2. Add the broth, tamari, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the water chestnuts, snow peas,... - 30.3376
Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing
This Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 44.7975
Hot Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Wondering what to serve to your evening guests - these crunchy, hot stuffed jalapeno poppers are one of the best options. Serve freshly fried poppers with coffee or tea and enjoy a fabulous session. Prepare these in large quantities, as the plate is going to... - 112.122
Combine the cabbage and pepper in a bowl; sprinkle with salt.
Set aside about 1 hour.
Drain off the liquid.
Pour the desired amount of Hot Salad Dressing over the drained vegetables, tossing until well mixed - 23.581
Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping
You will not be disappointed once you try this Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping. Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping has everything you need to please you. Please yourself! - 29.9636
Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix
This Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix is the tastiest way I have ever made a vegetable mix so far. I made this Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix last night and it was an instant hit. Really tasty to eat! You will love it! - 33.4384
Smothered Mixed Vegetables
These Smothered Mixed Vegetables are truly delicious ! Try this spiced vegetable casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Smothered Mixed Vegetables is welcome ! - 32.8426
Mixed Vegetable Pickles
Mixed Vegetable Pickles is loved by many and a very tasty pickle. Mixed Vegetable Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetables mixed with sugar and pepper, flavored with vinegar. Mixed Vegetable Pickles is cherished by many around the world. - 41.2783
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Fried Mixed Vegetables recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.5038
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables! You just cannot overlook this yummy vegetarian dish. The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Fried Mixed Vegetables. Try them ! - 47.5442
Mixed Vegetable Shorba
Mixed Vegetable Shorba has a Delicious taste.The Onion and Red Chillies gives the Mixed Vegetable Shorba Miraculous taste. - 42.8352
Wash and prepare vegetables.
Combine vegetables in a large sauce pot; add water to cover.
Boil vegetables 5 minutes.
Pack hot vegetables and liquid into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Remove air bubbles.
Process pints 55 minutes, quarts 85... - 29.4464
Tava (mixed Vegetables)
In a large lightly oiled baking serving dish, layer the vegetables in this order: eggplant, potatoes, zucchini, okra, green pepper, onions.
Sprinkle the meat over the top.
Add the salt, black pepper, allspice and red pepper.
Sprinkle with the lemon... - 39.7005
Sweet And Sour Mixed Vegetables
Try this version of amazingly delicious Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.4225
1) Take a large bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Add carrots, turnips, swede, water and cook on power for 10 minutes.
3) Stir and add corn and peas.
4) Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 38.2912
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 40.798
Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables
Try this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables. An easily prepared recipe, this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 43.7313
Chargrilled Mixed Vegetables
1) Halve the aubergines. Then trim and halve the courgettes lengthwise.
2) Halve the tomatoes and thickly slice the onion. Sprinkle all the vegetables with salt and pepper and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter with the oil... - 47.7388
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Have all vegetables ready before you start cooking.
Heat oil with garlic in large heavy skillet, until very hot.
Add carrots and celery and stir-fry until shiny with oil and partly cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zucchini, green onions, and pepper... - 44.5904
Corn With Ginger And Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil, grated fresh ginger, ground ginger, tomato puree, garlic, soy sauce and Quorn or soya cubes. Stir gently , cover and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2) In a large preheated... - 40.5031
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 42.5846
Cornmeal 'crowrf Filled With Mixed Vegetables
1. Liberally grease a large ring mould or a crown-shaped mould.
2. Set aside till required
3. In a large pan, combine the water and milk and boil well
4. Rub in 1ounce of (2 tablespoons) butter into the cornmeal.
5. Then tip in the... - 41.5902
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 41.574
Mixed Vegetable Saute
Heat a browning dish to maximum, according to manufacturer's instructions. Add the butter or margarine and, using oven gloves, tilt the dish so that it is coated with the hot fat.
Put the vegetables in the dish and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once. - 28.2814
Creole Mixed Vegetables
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry green pepper and onion for 5 minutes.
Stir in okra, corn, undrained tomatoes, salt, thyme, and pepper sauce.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or till vegetables are done and liquid is slightly... - 33.9039
Vegetable Soup Mix
Place the vegetables in a large kettle, adding water to barely cover and bring to a boil.
Pack in hot jars, adding 1 teaspoon salt to each quart jar.
Place a lid and ring on each jar and tighten.
Process for 35 minutes at 10 pounds pressure. - 33.562
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
1)In a pan heat oil. Stir fry red pepper, beans, baby corn, French beans, carrot, mushroom, garlic, sallet in the pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
2)Add in a mixture of brown sugar and soya sauce. Stir fry very well.
3)Add sliced chilli to vinegar to make... - 41.2737
Mixed Vegetable Relish
Place first 5 ingredients in 5-quart saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, let stand 5 minutes.
Return to saucepan; stir in remaining ingredients.
Stirring frequently, bring to boil over mediumheat.
Stirring occasionally, boil gently 20... - 43.9534
Noodles With Mixed Meats Prawns And Vegetables
Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot... - 45.7786
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 47.6617
Mixed Vegetables Conservatively Cooked
Prepare all the vegetables.
Cut the winter vegetables into thin slices, cutting the slices in halves or quarters when large.
Break the cauliflower into sprigs.
Leave most of the summer vegetables whole, cutting the carrots in thick slices, if not really... - 37.5503
Mixed Vegetables Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add salt to water and boil vegetables till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Prepare sauce in a saucepan with melted butter and flour.
4) Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5) Add the milk, stirring gently.
6) Bring to boil and cook till... - 46.8083
Sautéed Mixed Vegetables
This simple & delicious vegetable mix dish makes a superb Main Course or Side Dish. It's rich in flavor , filling and healthy. - 0
Stir Fried Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1. To make the marinade, in a medium size glass bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the turkey strips, toss to coat with the marinade and set aside allowing the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. In a small glass... - 46.7974
Scalloped Mixed Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook celery in it for about 15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, only when needed.
3) Combine together the salt, pepper and... - 45.4003
Mixed Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 In a pan boil or steam all the vegetables.
3 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger, fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 ... - 47.1826
Mix Vegetables With Soy & Cashew Nuts
Stir fried vegetables sound good? Chef Vikas shows you a great way to prepare this! Well-flavored with loads of garlic, this dish is simple and quick. Watch and learn. - 98.2107
Mixed Vegetable Indian Relish
Choose firm, green cucumbers about 6 inches long and 1 1/4 inches in diameter, and tomatoes that have the whitish color acquired just before ripening.
Wash vegetables, remove stems, cores and blemishes.
Put quartered tomatoes and cucumbers through a food... - 39.1494
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 39.6546
Pumpkin And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Pumpkin and mixed vegetable stew is a great way to eat all your required vegetable for a day in one helping. It looks vibrant with all the colors from different vegetables and tastes pleasant with the fish herbs and spices. Take a look at the video clip for... - 115.882
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Pakora Or Bhajia - Panner, Aloo, Mix Vegetable Pakoras
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then this a must try recipe. In India we call it pakoras or bhajiyas. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make a variety of these . They are so yummy that you must try making it. This is a very famous Indian snack. You... - 103.635
Mixed Vegetable Bake
Prepare the vegetables: break the cauliflower into florets, slice the cleaned leeks into 1 cm thick slices, peel and quarter the onions, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes and cut the pepper (after removing the seeds) into 2 cm squares.
Quarter fill a... - 44.4685
Swiss Steak With Mixed Vegetables
The swiss steak with vegetables is prepared with a round steak. Cooked in a pan or a skillet, the steak is browned and prepared along with canned mixed veggies and tomato sauce. Seasoned to taste, the swiss steak with vegetables is food for serving over rice. - 38.0662
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 45.9906
Mixed Vegetable Broth
Mixed vegetable broth is a flavorful broth made with mixed vegetables and flavored with spices. Made with beans, peas, carrots, cauliflowers and potatoes, the mixed vegetable broth is made aromatic with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns. - 44.9226
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 43.3213
Romertopf Mixed Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Rinse and chop up the vegetables.
3) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the chopped mixed vegetables and saute for a few minutes.
4) Transfer the vegetables into the pre-soaked romertorpf.
5) Add in the stock,... - 41.6385
Mixed Vegetable Cutlets
Cook the potatoes, carrots, beans and peas, separately, in boiling salted water until tender.
Then drain thoroughly.
Mash the potatoes and combine with the other cooked vegetables.
Add the onion, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and salt and pepper to... - 40.235
Thick Mixed Vegetable Soup
Soak the lentils for 12 hours.
Then boil them for 2 hours on a moderate heat in salted water or stock, with the leeks, carrots and celery.
Then pass them through a sieve together with the other vegetables.
Re-heat the resulting soup.
Break the yolks of egg... - 33.0471
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 44.2371
Chinese Mixed Vegetable Chop Suey
Use any of the following.
Onions, leeks, mushrooms, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, celery, green peppers, spring greens.
Method: Wash, clean then slice them into very thin strips.
Shallow fry them in a little oil in a hot pan.
Add a little... - 17.6219
Mixed Vegetables In Cream Sauce
Cook the cauliflower, peas and beans in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Add the carrol dice after about 7 minutes cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus, with the tips just above the water, in gently simmering water for 10... - 43.4127
Ratatouille Mixed Vegetables Nicoise Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Add the eggplant to the skillet and sautÃ© it for about 10 minutes.
4) Spread the sautÃ©ed eggplant in a casserole.
5) To the skillet, add 2... - 45.2448
Seasoned Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) In a pan with boiling water, blanch snow peas for 5 seconds and then drain.
2) In a wok, heat oil, to stir fry the snow peas with salt and sugar for 30 seconds.
3) In another pan, add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chicken stock, and other seasonings.
4)... - 41.4277
Italian Mixed Vegetables
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till translucent.
Mix in carrots and celery and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes, vinegar and water, and simmer for about 5 minutes till vegetables are half-cooked.
Add bell peppers... - 45.6491
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
Cabbage is a vegetable not everyone likes it when cooked. Try this video for sautéed mix vegetables with bok choy and cabbage. Watch the video to know what the chef does to make the vegetables taste heavenly. - 116.477
Cooked Mixed Vegetable Salad
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennel.
Slice end off bulbous base.
Wash fennel thoroughly.
Cut into quarters.
Fill a medium saucepan half full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 39.9371
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1)Use a coarse grater to peel and grate the vegetables.
2)Boil stock or water , bouillon cube and add vegetables ,seasoning and cook for 5-8 minutes until they are tender.
3)Sprinkle the soup with grated cheese and... - 38.5988
Mixed Vegetable Curry
In a saucepan boil the potato and carrots in salted water until tender.
Peel and cut them into half-inch cubes.
Cook the zucchini until tender and cut it into half-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the... - 43.3479
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
When pan is red hot, add bamboo shoots and chow for 20 seconds.
Remove and set aside.
Next heat pan again and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and wedge of... - 41.3976
Easy Indian Mixed Vegetable Sabzi
1. In a pan, heat oil, add the sliced onions and cook until translucent.
2. Add the chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, pepper powder, jeera powder and garam masala and combine well.
3. Add the brinjal, potato, carrot and French beans and stir... - 0
Tarkari Per Eda ( Eggs On Mixed Vegetables )
1. Dice the onion and fry in four tablespoons of ghee, till golden. Add carraway seeds, coriander, tomatoes, turmeric, ginger and chilli powder and fry for a further five minutes after which toss in all the boiled vegetables, mash them and sprinkle with salt.... - 27.4093
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Clean the vegetables by washing. Cut the vegetables according to their types. Slice thinly.
2. Heat a saucepan and melt the margarine. Lightly fry the vegetables until the margarine gets absorbed.
3. Pour in stock. Add seasoning and... - 46.155
Mixed Seafood With Vegetables
1. To prepare the squid blanch it as for Deep-Fried Squid.
2. Shell and de-vein the prawns, then cut each one in half lengthways.
3. Cut each scallop into 3-4 slices.
4. In a bowl mix the prawns and scallops with the egg white and half... - 42.1827
Mixed Vegetable Soup
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Mixed Vegetable Soup. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. If you like this recipe of Mixed... - 53.1694
Mixed Vegetables Soup
1. To prepare vegetables cut your selection of vegetables and the bean-curd into roughly uniform shape and size (i.e. shreds, slices, cubes, etc.).
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil and add the vegetables, bearing in mind that... - 44.9006
Mixed Vegetable Stew
Boil broad beans, peas, and potatoes all separately.
Cook until just tender, drain, and set aside.
Heat oil in a large casserole, and saute onion until soft and golden.
Add bacon, ham, celery, and bay leaves, and cook for further 5-10 min.
Add wine, and allow... - 42.6621
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For spice paste, in a blender, add garlic, ginger, chilies, fennel seeds, and tomatoes. Grind until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large clay pot, heat oil, add onion, green chili, and curry leaves. Saute until onions are translucent.
3.... - 103.008
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Chae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.8118
Mixed Vegetable Saute
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to... - 96.2949
Mixed Vegetable Lobster Souffle
1) Preheat very hot oven (450 °F.).
2) With a knife tear lobster. Take out liver, intestines, and coral, if any.
3) Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4) Place a heavy skillet over heat and melt 5 tablespoons butter. Add... - 46.3551
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 134
Hari Mirch Ka Tadka
If you like your food fiery hot, you will love this green chilli tadka as it will give any dish a spicy twist. The best thing about this recipe is that it is fried in oil and it can be stored in the fridge for days. - 97.66
Strawberry Hot Pepper Sauce
Soak dried chilies in boiling water in bowl; drain, reserving liquid.
Puree chilies with 1 cup soaking liquid in blender or food processor.
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in medium saucepan over medium heat; remove with slotted spoon.
Strain pureed peppers... - 44.7013
Hot Pepper Marinated Mushrooms
In large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, thyme, salt, water, hot pepper sauce, dried hot pepper flakes if using, garlic, and pepper to taste; stir until well mixed.
Separate onion into rings.
Wash mushrooms and trim bases.
Add onions and mushrooms... - 35.9069
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
Split the peppers and remove the seeds.
Chop peppers and onions coarsely, cover them with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes.
Cover again with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and boil for 5 minutes, add... - 31.4861
African Green Pepper And Spinach
Cook and stir onion and green pepper in oil in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add tomato and spinach.
Cover and simmer until spinach is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in salt, pepper and peanut butter; heat just until hot. - 27.0584
Microwave Spanish Peppers
Place peppers, celery, onion and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except croutons.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until hot.
Let stand 3 minutes. - 35.8161
Green Pepper Onion And Carrot Medley
Green Pepper Onion And Carrot Medley-you will even love the ingredients in this recipe. If you love carrots and pepper, Green Pepper Onion And Carrot Medley is a new recipe you can try out. Go for it! - 26.19
South American Mixed Salad
Halve cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds and slice cross wise.
Arrange cucumber, bananas, peppers, avocado, and onion in salad bowl.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Cover and shake to mix well..Pour... - 35.4447
Healthy Green Pepper Ratatouille
In a large bowl cover eggplant and zucchini with salted water (about 1 teaspoon salt to 1 quart water).
Soak for 30 minutes; drain.
In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, heat olive oil, onions and garlic, uncovered, on full power 5... - 40.5359