- » Mixed Vegetable Hot Dish
Mixed Vegetable Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable hot dish recipes.
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.5472
Hot Mixed Vegetable Grill
1. In a small bowl, place the olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and whisk well to form a thick mixture.
2. Prepare a fire in a grill and then position the oiled grill rack such that is 4-6 inches the fire.
3. In a large... - 45.6843
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.1417
Vegetable Hot Pot Pie
Vegetable Hot Potpie is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Vegetable Hot Potpie; I am sure you would love to try this Vegetable Hot Potpie again-n-again. - 44.5409
Triple Bean Hot Dish
Brown hamburger, bacon and onion in small amount of shortening.
Skim off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Put into baking dish.
Cover; bake 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours at 350 degrees.
Add small amounts of water as needed to keep dish from... - 35.517
Mixed Vegetable Medley
1. Make two knife slits in top of vegetable package.
2. In the package, cook vegetables on High for 8 minutes.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter on High for 35 seconds.
5. Add flour and then... - 40.1214
Mixed Fresh Vegetables
Combine all ingredients except tomato with one quart of boiling water.
Simmer covered for 5 minutes.
Add the diced tomato, drain the vegetables and serve hot.
Garnish with chopped parsley if desired. - 26.0987
Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing
This Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 43.0932
1) Take a large bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Add carrots, turnips, swede, water and cook on power for 10 minutes.
3) Stir and add corn and peas.
4) Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 37.1719
Clove Garlic Mixed Vegetables
Chop and combine the carrots, potatoes, peas, beans, beets, and tomatoes in a bowl and reserve.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat and add the onions, bay leaves, and cloves.
Cook them for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and... - 37.9483
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 33.6168
Mixed Pickled Vegetables
1)In a steamer, cook cut vegetables with 1 tsp salt.
2)In a mixer, grind to a paste the onion, garlic and galangal.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the paste till it turns golden brown.
4)Pour in Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce and add salt to taste.
5)Put... - 43.6155
Scalloped Mixed Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook celery in it for about 15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, only when needed.
3) Combine together the salt, pepper and... - 43.7528
Corn With Ginger And Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil, grated fresh ginger, ground ginger, tomato puree, garlic, soy sauce and Quorn or soya cubes. Stir gently , cover and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2) In a large preheated... - 41.1081
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
1)In a pan heat oil. Stir fry red pepper, beans, baby corn, French beans, carrot, mushroom, garlic, sallet in the pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
2)Add in a mixture of brown sugar and soya sauce. Stir fry very well.
3)Add sliced chilli to vinegar to make... - 40.3917
Mixed Vegetables Conservatively Cooked
Prepare all the vegetables.
Cut the winter vegetables into thin slices, cutting the slices in halves or quarters when large.
Break the cauliflower into sprigs.
Leave most of the summer vegetables whole, cutting the carrots in thick slices, if not really... - 35.9132
Honey Mustard Mixed Vegetables
Steam carrots for 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower and broccoli and steam until barely tender, approximately for 8 additional minutes.
Combine mustard with honey and dill to make a smooth sauce.
Mix sauce with hot cooked vegetables and stir gently until sauce is... - 26.7964
Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
Saute onions mushrooms and bamboo shoots for 1 minute.
Add celery, carrots and chestnuts, cook for another minute, then add bean sprouts, capsicum and cucumber.
Add all seasonings with water, except cornflour mixture.
Stir well and... - 36.1803
Arabian Mixed Vegetables
Arabian mixed vegetables is a superb tasting recipe wonder what's the secret? This mesmerizing dish is one of the best contribution from the asian people to my kitchen. Please try out this arabian mixed vegetables recipe. I am waiting to know how it worked... - 45.8953
Mixed Vegetables Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add salt to water and boil vegetables till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Prepare sauce in a saucepan with melted butter and flour.
4) Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5) Add the milk, stirring gently.
6) Bring to boil and cook till... - 46.4544
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large bowl.
Add salt, oil and flour to water curd mixture and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with little dry flour and roll out... - 46.0987
Mixed Vegetables In Cream Sauce
Cook the cauliflower, peas and beans in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Add the carrol dice after about 7 minutes cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus, with the tips just above the water, in gently simmering water for 10... - 41.8866
Hot Mixed Grill
Mixed Grill has a two dimensional taste. Mixed Grill gets its taste from mixed meat and vegetables. Mixed Grill is a perfect outdoor recipe. - 34.8183
Hot Ham-mushroom Filling
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onion and green pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid has evaporated from the pan.
Add ham with seasonings to taste and cook, stirring, to heat through. - 25.5818
Mutton Hot Pot
1. Wash and trim meat, cut into pieces.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into thin slices.
4. Put the onions, meat, seasoning and potatoes in a casserole in layers, ending with a thick layer of potatoes.
5. Add stock and cover with a greased... - 37.018
Mixed Vegetable Broth
Mixed vegetable broth is a flavorful broth made with mixed vegetables and flavored with spices. Made with beans, peas, carrots, cauliflowers and potatoes, the mixed vegetable broth is made aromatic with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns. - 43.2543
Mixed Vegetable Relish
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into small florets, shell the peas, and chop the onions, carrots and beans. Put all of these into a large bowl, add enough water and salt, and leave overnight.
2. Next day drain all the salt water, and spread on a... - 38.6168
Tater Tot And Beef Hot Dish
If you’re looking for some nice and easy recipes, then do check this out. The Chef makes Tater Tot and Beef Hot Dish, which is an amazing dish. It's really delicious and I'm sure your family will love it. - 137.554
Dublin Dilly Hot Dish
Combine corned beef with peas and onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Prepare gravy mix according to package directions; add dillweed.
Stir into meat mixture.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Top vegetable-beef mixture with a ring of mashed... - 35.1843
Artichoke Heart Hot Dish
A yummy combination of artichoke cooked with a variety of vegetables and seasoned with the choicest of spices. A tasty side dish that can make any meal feel great. - 47.3566
Hot And Sweet Radish Salad
Pickled radish? How about trying to make a Chinese style pickle? How? Watch this video as chef Vikas shows you exactly how to do this. Quick and simple, this is a great recipe to have handy for a side dish. - 87.1508
Stir Fried Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1. To make the marinade, in a medium size glass bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the turkey strips, toss to coat with the marinade and set aside allowing the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. In a small glass... - 45.0778
Tava (mixed Vegetables)
In a large lightly oiled baking serving dish, layer the vegetables in this order: eggplant, potatoes, zucchini, okra, green pepper, onions.
Sprinkle the meat over the top.
Add the salt, black pepper, allspice and red pepper.
Sprinkle with the lemon... - 38.5077
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 40.8129
Hot Veggie Side Salad
Place peppers, diced onion, wine, celery and green onions in skillet.
Season, cover and cook 3 minutes over high heat.
Add all remaining ingredients, except lime juice, and cook 6 minutes covered over medium-high heat. - 28.9592
Mixed Lentil Hot Pot
1. In a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion for 3 minutes, until they soften. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in lentils and vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Add boiling stock, shoyu and tomato puree, stir well.
4. Cook the... - 42.8613
Seasoned Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) In a pan with boiling water, blanch snow peas for 5 seconds and then drain.
2) In a wok, heat oil, to stir fry the snow peas with salt and sugar for 30 seconds.
3) In another pan, add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chicken stock, and other seasonings.
4)... - 39.411
Hot Onion Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup into cream cheese.
Beat only until smooth (overheating makes dip thin).
Stir in chili sauce and peppers; chill. - 21.6123
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For spice paste, in a blender, add garlic, ginger, chilies, fennel seeds, and tomatoes. Grind until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large clay pot, heat oil, add onion, green chili, and curry leaves. Saute until onions are translucent.
3.... - 104.586
Mixed Seafood With Vegetables
1. To prepare the squid blanch it as for Deep-Fried Squid.
2. Shell and de-vein the prawns, then cut each one in half lengthways.
3. Cut each scallop into 3-4 slices.
4. In a bowl mix the prawns and scallops with the egg white and half... - 44.128
Green Tomato Hot Dog Relish
Combine the tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cabbage and chiles in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Rinse and drain well.
Combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed and celery seed in a bowl; whisk... - 38.1317
Jicama Romaine And Tomato With Hot Pepper Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, jicama and cheese; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, milk, chili peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and hot-pepper sauce.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the romaine mixture.
Gently toss... - 31.8837
Microwaved Hot German Potato Salad
Microwave potatoes 16 to 18 minutes.
Cool slightly, then peel and cube potatoes.
Place bacon in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes 30 seconds to 6 minutes or until crisp.
Remove bacon, crumble and set aside.
Add onion to... - 39.8295
Hot Calico Beans
Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Cook about 30 minutes, stirring often. - 25.3246
Hot Corned Beef Bunwiches
Combine cabbage, crumbled corned beef, mayonnaise, onion, and horseradish mustard.
Spread about 1/3 cup filling on bottom half of each hamburger bun and cover with tops.
Wrap in foil.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 375° till hot, about 20 minutes. - 30.6206
Hot Slaw With Poppy Seed Dressing
This Hot Slaw With Poppy Seed Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Hot Slaw With Poppy Seed Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 27.5145
Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette
Yum! Vegetable Vinaigrette can't come any better than this Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette! In fact, the cider vinegar and dry mustard magic has made this Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette so deliciously flavored that it is sure to win even the most... - 38.0498
Hot Vegetable Relishes
Mix carrots (with liquid), celery, pickle sticks and salt in saucepan; heat through. - 18.6983
Festive Veal Dish
1. Saute veal chops in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the mushroom soup in the frying pan with the beef stock and strain.
3. Add the cream and beat in the flour dissolved in the milk. Bring to a boil... - 32.3849
Hot And Spicy Cabbage Medley
This Hot And Spicy Cabbage Medley tastes simply marvelous ! I love this deliciously seasoned vegetable and ham dish as an accompaniment to my rice, pasta and meat. Just try this Hot And Spicy Cabbage Medley and let me know if you like it ! - 38.5653
Hot Fire Pot
Soak mushrooms in water according to package directions.
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef across the grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
Combine oil and garlic salt; marinate meat in oil mixture for a few hours.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Sprinkle... - 41.9936
Hot Beans And Bacon
Hot Beans And Bacon is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 30.792
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 110.687
Mixed Vegetable Pickles
Mixed Vegetable Pickles is loved by many and a very tasty pickle. Mixed Vegetable Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetables mixed with sugar and pepper, flavored with vinegar. Mixed Vegetable Pickles is cherished by many around the world. - 39.0068
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
Roll cut the radish, carrot, bamboo shoots, and baby corn into small varied shapes.
Place them in boiling water and boil for about 2 minutes (the radish and carrot should be put in first).
Rinse with cold water.
Parboil the snow peas for 1/2 minute, then... - 42.2426
Sweet And Sour Mixed Vegetables
Try this version of amazingly delicious Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 42.4251
Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables
Try this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables. An easily prepared recipe, this Crawfish And Mixed Vegetables is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 42.8233
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Fried Mixed Vegetables recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 44.4397
Sautéed Mixed Vegetables
This simple & delicious vegetable mix dish makes a superb Main Course or Side Dish. It's rich in flavor , filling and healthy. - 0
Mixed Chinese Vegetables
Mixed chinese vegetables is a savory skillet cooked vegetable recipe made with soy sauce. Cooked together, this lovely oriental vegetable medley recipe can be served with fried rice or noodles as a side. - 43.3522
Mixed Vegetable Souffle
Steam zucchini, cauliflower, peas, and carrots until crisp-tender.
Drain and season with salt.
Melt margarine in a skillet; add flour and stir for 1/2 a minute.
Gradually add hot milk, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
Season sauce with... - 42.0993
Mixed Vegetable Saute
Heat a browning dish to maximum, according to manufacturer's instructions. Add the butter or margarine and, using oven gloves, tilt the dish so that it is coated with the hot fat.
Put the vegetables in the dish and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once. - 26.3287
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables! You just cannot overlook this yummy vegetarian dish. The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Fried Mixed Vegetables. Try them ! - 44.8955
Chargrilled Mixed Vegetables
1) Halve the aubergines. Then trim and halve the courgettes lengthwise.
2) Halve the tomatoes and thickly slice the onion. Sprinkle all the vegetables with salt and pepper and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter with the oil... - 47.095
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Have all vegetables ready before you start cooking.
Heat oil with garlic in large heavy skillet, until very hot.
Add carrots and celery and stir-fry until shiny with oil and partly cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zucchini, green onions, and pepper... - 42.3188
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 46.829
Honey Mustard Mixed Steamed Vegetables
1) In a steamer, allow the vegetables to be steamed for 8-10 minutes until they become just tender.
2) Make a smooth sauce by blending mustard with honey and dill.
3) Combine sauce with hot cooked vegetables, stirring gently until sauce is uniformly... - 29.913
Mixed Vegetable Relish
Place first 5 ingredients in 5-quart saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, let stand 5 minutes.
Return to saucepan; stir in remaining ingredients.
Stirring frequently, bring to boil over mediumheat.
Stirring occasionally, boil gently 20... - 42.4018
Mixed Vegetables Kerala Style
Trim French beans and peel gourds and carrots.
Chop vegetables into 1/2" pieces.
Combine all ingredients except curd and oil in a pan.
Add a little water and boil over high heat till vegetables are just tender.
Stir in curd.
Just before serving pour hot oil... - 40.7227
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 40.8405
Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables
Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 36.3267
Pumpkin And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Pumpkin and mixed vegetable stew is a great way to eat all your required vegetable for a day in one helping. It looks vibrant with all the colors from different vegetables and tastes pleasant with the fish herbs and spices. Take a look at the video clip for... - 119.251
Noodles With Mixed Meats Prawns And Vegetables
Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot... - 44.6192
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 40.3212
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1. To prepare the vegetables cut them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to be... - 41.4456
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook... - 48.4027
Swiss Steak With Mixed Vegetables
The swiss steak with vegetables is prepared with a round steak. Cooked in a pan or a skillet, the steak is browned and prepared along with canned mixed veggies and tomato sauce. Seasoned to taste, the swiss steak with vegetables is food for serving over rice. - 36.9202
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Cook each vegetable according to directions on package.
Meanwhile, stir flour into hot butter in a saucepan and cook until bubbly.
Stir in the milk, cream, and broth and bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Blend in mustard, horseradish, and... - 36.0023
Mixed Vegetable Rice
1. Put oil in a hot cooker and fry the ginger garlic paste.
2. When the raw smell goes saute all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
3. Next add the rice and all the spice powders. Mix Well.
4. Add 2 cups water and cook till 2 whistles.
5. Serve... - 0
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 42.4887
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 107.701
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 46.767
Mixed Vegetable Pie
1. Mix the vegetables, tomatoes, and egg together with the sauce.
2. Put into a fireproof dish and cover with the potato.
3. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5). - 35.2134
Italian Mixed Vegetables
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till translucent.
Mix in carrots and celery and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes, vinegar and water, and simmer for about 5 minutes till vegetables are half-cooked.
Add bell peppers... - 43.9854
Mixed Vegetable Cutlets
Cook the potatoes, carrots, beans and peas, separately, in boiling salted water until tender.
Then drain thoroughly.
Mash the potatoes and combine with the other cooked vegetables.
Add the onion, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and salt and pepper to... - 38.1146
Mixed Vegetable Curry
In a saucepan boil the potato and carrots in salted water until tender.
Peel and cut them into half-inch cubes.
Cook the zucchini until tender and cut it into half-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the... - 40.7398
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
When pan is red hot, add bamboo shoots and chow for 20 seconds.
Remove and set aside.
Next heat pan again and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and wedge of... - 39.0456
Mixed Vegetable Bake
Prepare the vegetables: break the cauliflower into florets, slice the cleaned leeks into 1 cm thick slices, peel and quarter the onions, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes and cut the pepper (after removing the seeds) into 2 cm squares.
Quarter fill a... - 43.6269
North Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For sauce, place a wok or saucepan over flame and heat butter or oil in it.
2. Drop ginger and garlic paste. Stir fry, and then add fresh tomatoes, salt, and chili powder. Cook until soft.
3. Pour canned tomatoes and water in wok. Cover with lid.... - 101.234
Mixed Vegetable Soup
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Mixed Vegetable Soup. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. If you like this recipe of Mixed... - 53.3719
Ratatouille Mixed Vegetables Nicoise Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Add the eggplant to the skillet and sautÃ© it for about 10 minutes.
4) Spread the sautÃ©ed eggplant in a casserole.
5) To the skillet, add 2... - 47.5263
Mixed Vegetable Stew
Boil broad beans, peas, and potatoes all separately.
Cook until just tender, drain, and set aside.
Heat oil in a large casserole, and saute onion until soft and golden.
Add bacon, ham, celery, and bay leaves, and cook for further 5-10 min.
Add wine, and allow... - 40.8216
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1) Thinly slice the potatoes and carrots.
2) Cut the cauliflower in florets.
3) Chop the celery and place aside.
4) In a saucepan, boil water by adding salt.
5) Add the vegetables and cook until the vegetables turn tender.
6) Drain the... - 41.2032
Mixed Vegetable Indian Relish
Choose firm, green cucumbers about 6 inches long and 1 1/4 inches in diameter, and tomatoes that have the whitish color acquired just before ripening.
Wash vegetables, remove stems, cores and blemishes.
Put quartered tomatoes and cucumbers through a food... - 37.2003
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Ch'ae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.978
Easy Indian Mixed Vegetable Sabzi
1. In a pan, heat oil, add the sliced onions and cook until translucent.
2. Add the chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, pepper powder, jeera powder and garam masala and combine well.
3. Add the brinjal, potato, carrot and French beans and stir... - 0
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 42.9456
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 137.281