- » Mixed Vegetable Gravy
Mixed Vegetable Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable gravy recipes.
Bright Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
Dilute the coconut milk powder in an equal quantity of water.
Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan.
Place the cumin in it, when it starts moving around add the chilies, curry leaves and peppercorn.
Stir Fry for a minute.
Add all the vegetables, and immediately... - 43.7204
Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
This recipe is a medley of vegetables as it contains carrots, beans, peas, potato, etc as desired. They are all cooked in coconut gravy, so it is mildly spicy and sweet. It is usually served with rotis. - 0
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 0
Mushroom Onion Gravy
Mushroom onion gravy is a cooked gravy prepared with canned mushrooms and onion soup mix. An effortless recipe, this mushroom onion gravy is thickened with cornstarch and can be used in soups or stews too. - 27.3993
Beef Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
1) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
2) Stir the gravy mix in 1 cup water and pour over the beef.
3) Cover and cook for about 25 minutes in the microwave or until the beef is almost tender.
4) Stir in the... - 38.6083
Easy Lamb Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
Are you looking for an enjoyable Easy Lamb Stew recipe? I just love Side Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. A good way to use up lamb is to make some irresistible Easy Lamb Stew. You do not need to be a gourmet to make out how... - 31.3562
Thanksgiving Vegetable Gravy
If you have roasted the turkey with vegetable but don't know what to do with the vegetable next, just try this quick gravy recipe out. Chef Keith Snow gives you a innovative idea how to prepare a delicious curry with left out vegetables and make it a... - 97.971
Round Steak In Onion Gravy With Marsala Wine
Here is a simple recipe to make delicious and cheap cut of meat! The chef showcases instructions to make round steak with onions, beef stock and marsala wine. You should certainly give this unique recipe a try once and surely your family will love it. A nice... - 91.6733
Sprout Gravy With Cabbage
This Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is so full of flavor and is a great way to include those veggies in your diet. Very easy and simple to make, this Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is even delicious to be served on occasions. A must master recipe! - 36.7942
Mashed Potatoes With Gravy
I had something similar to this Mashed Potatoes With Gravy at my friends home and I tried this at my place the very same day. Mashed Potatoes With Gravy comes as a boon to those vegans. Great to eat! - 41.3293
Pot Roast With Gravy And Vegetables
1) In a slow cooker, put the roast and sprinkle salt and pepper all over.
2) Mix together the cold water and flour to make a paste. Add the kitchen bouquet and spread the mixture all over the roast.
3) Add the onions, garlic, potatoes, green pepper and... - 43.9735
Cauliflower In Onion Gravy
Ok! This delicious Cauliflower In Onion Gravy recipe will definitely have your mouth watering! Needless to say how healthy this dish is, what is more inviting is the equally delicious flavoring that makes this Cauliflower In Onion Gravy more and more... - 37.6918
Shredded Carrot In Spinach Gravy
For all those who have made up their mind to try and eat a little healthier, this Shredded Carrot In Spinach Gravy is gonna be a favorite pick! A great combination of highly nutritious vegetables lile carrots and spinach, this vegetable gravy is also richly... - 39.474
Healthy Vegetable Soup
When you are tired and fatigued after a hectic day, you should go for something rejuvenating. This healthy vegetable soup serves that purpose with its delectable taste and flavor. Watch the video to learn how simple is the preparation process. - 114.672
Bottle Gourd In Green Garlic Gravy
This Bottle Gourd In Green Garlic Gravy is a really moist and easy to do dish that everyone will love to have as a side course. The goodness of bottle gourd and the garlic also makes this vegetable gravy an equally healthy pick to make. Yeah, so good, so... - 35.9454
Giblet Cream Gravy
Combine giblets (except liver), neck, slice of onion, carrot, celery, parsley, cloves, allspice, poultry seasoning and bay leaf in a medium saucepan.
Add boiling water to cover.
Bring back to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer about 3 hours or until... - 43.3577
Pork With Gravy Part 2 – Gravy And Finishing
This is part 2 of simple pork recipe video series. Here the chef shows step by step instructions to make gravy and then combines it with roasted pork. Excellent preparation and requires minimal time. - 72.919
Spicy Indian Vegetable Curry - Mix Vegetables
Recipe to make spicy Indian vegetable curry using onion and tomato paste along with some Indian spices. You can use any vegetables of your choice for this curry. A must try recipe for all curry lovers. - 0
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 0
Vegetable And Cheese Fondue
1. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, heat carrots and 1/2 inch water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, until carrots are tender-crisp. With slotted spoon, remove carrots to large platter. In same water in skillet, cook broccoli... - 31.2175
Meatless Italian Gravy
Place mushrooms in a small bowl and barely cover with hot water; set aside.
In a large heavy pan, heat oil and add parsley, celery, onion, garlic, and herbs; cook until vegetables are soft.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, and chile pequin; chop mushrooms and... - 38.2887
Vegetable Sauce Or Gravy
Saute" onion and carrot in oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until onion is soft.
Add flour and stir until well mixed and lightly browned.
Add liquid and seasonings; stir until mixture thickens.
Lower heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes more.
Use when... - 35.8112
Classic Brown Onion Gravy
A typical pub grub is the brown onion gravy. This dish consists of sausages, mashed potatoes and some gravy. Check out the video on making this typically classic dish very much know in European countries! - 94.8431
Betty's Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Vegetables And Gravy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Beef Sirloin Tip Roast with Vegetables and Gravy. The sirloin tip is slow-roasted in the oven and accompanied by browned potatoes, carrots, and onions. It is a great meal for the autumn season. - 0
Beef Shanks With Gravy
Combine all ingredients except beef shanks, flour and water in crock pot; stir well.
Add beef shanks, pushing down to coat with tomato mixture.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Remove meat with slotted spoon.
Bone and cut meat into small... - 42.2233
Cucumber In Green Gravy
This Cucumber In Green Gravy is a great way to cool down the hot summer days! Flavored with raw mango and with herbs of choice, this Cucumber In Green Gravy is such a wonderful dish that weighs equally on taste and health aspects. Give this a try and you... - 34.3862
Mushroom gravy as a side for you? Try out this great recipe for a great low cal, dairy free mushroom gravy. A super easy dish which takes only a few minutes to prepare. The gravy goes great over rice. Watch the video to learn how to do it. - 117.608
Chicken Gravy With Red Wine
Looking for a simple yet impressive Chicken dish, this one with red wine gravy definitely what you have been waiting for. Very well instructed by the chef and demanding only the simplest of ingredients making this spicy chicken in red wine and tomato paste is... - 89.2374
Saute onion in oil until yellow.
Add vegetables, spices and bay leaf, cook about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer 10 minutes.
Add tomato juice and cook until vegetables are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Correct seasoning. - 39.3068
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 40.7052
Seven Blade Roast With East Gravy
Well, I am back to Seven Blade Roast With East Gravy, they are my favorite after all. If you have a blade roast at home or if you buy some pounds on your next purchase, you can very well try this all new Seven Blade Roast With East Gravy dish. Go for it! - 34.2531
Round Steak In Onion Gravy
Day 1: Add enough water to the black-eyed peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Add the vinegar... - 43.3978
Sprouted Mung In Tomato Gravy
Sprouted grams are so rich in nutrients that you include them in your diet and forget about your health. Yes, this Sprouted Mung In Tomato Gravy is an equally healthy dish you can include as a side course, and believe me, the fine flavoing given makes it such... - 38.2202
Easy Brown Gravy
In small saucepan heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
Add carrot, celery, and onion and continue to stir and cook until vegetables are lightly browned, about 5 minutes; remove from heat... - 30.9939
Curried Veal And Vegetables
1. Put veal into a large saucepan with water and 1 teaspoon salt. Cover, bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour. Add carrots, green beans, and celery. Cover, bring to boiling, and simmer 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
2. Remove meat and vegetables... - 34.2631
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 38.7294
Eggplant In Tomato Gravy
Cut eggplants into cubes & soak them in salt water for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
Heat 4 tbs oil in a skillet. Add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder & curry leaves. Saute until... - 33.1793
Bottle Gourd In Tomato Gravy
If all you are looking for is a delicious gravy that is also complimenting health-wise, this Bottle Gourd In Tomato Gravy is a must try one! Yes, a great side course to go with your favorite meal, this Bottle Gourd In Tomato Gravy is flavored just right and... - 41.8533
1 Place the butter in a large jug or a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Stir in the flour, salt and pepper, mix well. Microwave on full power for 1/2 minute.
3 Gradually mix in tomato puree (paste) and then... - 29.4378
Easy Poultry Gravy
1. For Making Sauce Thickener – take a bowl and mix together corn-starch and cold water to form a uniform mixture.
2. In a sauce pan boil water. Add in black pepper powder, thyme, rosemary, sage, soya sauce, onion ring, celery stalk... - 88.7435
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
Chickpea Vegetable Mix
What I like about Mix veg is that, it gives many things in one dish. This mix veg is without gravy, and less spicy. I will have a creamy smooth taste due to curd that it has. - 46.7806
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Mixed Seafood With Vegetables
1. To prepare the squid blanch it as for Deep-Fried Squid.
2. Shell and de-vein the prawns, then cut each one in half lengthways.
3. Cut each scallop into 3-4 slices.
4. In a bowl mix the prawns and scallops with the egg white and half... - 42.1827
Navrathan Korma - Vegetable Korma
Creamy, yummy gravy curry which goes well with any Indian bread.Follow the step by step instructions to make this delicious curry at home to impress your family and friends. - 0
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 104.415
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together turkey giblets (apart from liver), necks, bay leaf and water. Bring it to boil and add the soup mix.
2. Simmer for 40 minutes and add the livers. Simmer for additional 20 minutes longer or until giblets are... - 38.7248
1) Heat butter and sauté tomatoes in it for 5 minutes.
2) Thicken the tomato mixture by boiling in blended cornflour.
3) Stir in herbs, sugar and seasonings.
4) Serve hot. - 34.3932
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium sauce pan or stock pot, blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10 minutes,... - 39.7551
1. Blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water using a medium sauce pan or stock pot.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10... - 35.8445
Whole Wheat Pasta With Tomato Gravy
For the pasta
1. Mix all the ingredients together and make a stiff dough by adding water. Knead very well and then keep aside for 1/2 hour.
2. Divide the dough into 2 parts and roll out very thinly. Cut into long strips using a noodle cutter or with a sharp... - 32.6908
Braciole With Mushroom Tomato Gravy
1) In a bowl add meat and season with salt and pepper.
2) Place each slice of meat and top with a slice of prosciutto.
3) In a medium bowl add bread crumbs with milk to moisten.
4) Mix grated cheese, onion, parsley, arugula, salt and pepper to the... - 44.5089
Saraswat Tomato Saar Or Gravy
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil and the finely chopped onion in a vessel and place on medium heat. When the onion is cooked, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, turmeric and asafoetida powder. Mix for 2 minutes and add the tomato pulp and the ground masala and... - 36.1131
Brown Onion Gravy
1) Preheat a microwave dish for 4 minutes on HIGH.
2) Into the preheated dish, add in butter, onion slices and microwave uncovered for 30 seconds on HIGH.
3) Mix in the flour and stir continously till it dissolves in with the butter... - 42.0964
Manga Pachadi (mango In Yogurt Gravy)
Pachadi is a Kerala delight that is made with curd or yogurt and coconut as a gravy. You can make a Pachadi for a variety of vegetables and fruits. This recipe is a Mango version of the same. It is very delicious and is a perfect side dish to any spicy curry.... - 0
Nine Gems Gravy Curry
Kormas or gravy curries are popular across India particularly the North from the time of Mughals. Check out Madhura showing how to make Navratan Korma or Nine Gems Gravy Curry with nine different nutritious vegetables. Great with puris or rotis! - 121.712
For dressing, dissolve gravy base in 1/4 cup hot water; blend into mayonnaise.
Stir in garlic, curry, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Combine remaining ingredients in large salad bowl.
Toss lettuce mixture lightly with dressing. - 34.6859
Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy
This Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy is my own favorite vegetable gravy, mainly for the reason it doubles up as a much tasty and healthy dish! Richly flavored using the greatest ever ingredient combination, I must say that vegetable gravy cannot come any better... - 37.0433
Cutlets In Tomato Gravy
For the cutlets
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the onions finely.
Mix the onions, potatoes, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and salt.
Shape into cutlets.
Mix the flour very well in 1 1/2 teacups of water. Dip the cutlets in this paste,... - 45.7848
Fiddlehead Greens And Pearl Onion Croustade
Fiddlehead Greens And Pearl Onion Croustade is a nice dish. Fiddlehead Greens And Pearl Onion Croustade dish is simple to make and also tastes great. All you have to do is to make sure you follow the recipe correctly. Good one for you to try! - 25.7239
Beef Round In Sour Cream Gravy
Lay 2 slices salt pork in the bottom of a heavy kettle.
Add onions, carrot, and garlic, and saute lightly.
Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Rub meat well with pepper and salt, and brown on all sides.
Reduce heat; stir in wine and sour cream, blending... - 43.6883
Au Gratin Potatoes
In 1 L (1 quart) glass measuring cup, combine onions, butter and pepper.
Cook in microwave oven 1 minute.
Stir in gravy and milk.
In 1.5 L (1/4 quart) glass casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, gravy mixture and cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika;... - 34.3852
Cabbage In Gravy
Cut the cleaned cabbage into strips, put it with the salt and caraway seeds into boiling water.
Dice and fry bacon, strain off the fat and use it for making light brown roux with finely chopped onions and garlic.
Thin roux with cold water, mix in some cream,... - 34.7422
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 60.1795
Mashed Potatoes With Thick Mushroom Gravy
Mashed potato is a favorite meal with all of us. Here is a wonderful variation to the recipe. See this video that shows a recipe for mashed potatoes that is served with a delicious mushroom gravy. Take a look at this amazing video and treat your family with... - 115.622
Chana With Gravy
1 In a bowl, soak the chana overnight in water with soda bicarbonate.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee,.
3 Add in red chilli powder and soaked chana along with the water.
4 Boil until tender.
5 Add in the salt, amchoor, spices and... - 47.5741
Lotus Roots In Saffron And Curd Gravy
Scrape the brown skin off the lotus roots and wash 2" cut pieces very thoroughly.
Place 2 cups of water in a vessel over medium heat. When hot, add the salt, lotus stems, powdered ginger and fennel, cumin and the asafoetida and cook for 12 to 15 minutes,... - 33.5272
Stove Top Chicken Gravy
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add vegetables and saute until softened.
In small cup combine 1 tablespoon water with the cornstarch, stirring to dissolve cornstarch; add to vegetable mixture along with remaining water and broth... - 27.9185
Making Turkey Gravy
Making turkey gravy is no complex task, not after watching this video! Let this video reveal to you how best you can make use of the herbs and veggies and cook them with the turkey to make a delicious turkey gravy that can be used in a range of other... - 88.1484
Hot Pork 'n' Gravy Shortcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine corn-muffin mix, flour and olives.
3. Following the recipe instructions on the package for corn muffins beat in egg slightly with milk or water plus 1/4 cup more.
4. Into... - 40.6921
Sauerbraten With Ginger Snap Gravy
Place beef in deep ceramic or glass bowl.
Add onions, peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
Pour white vinegar, water, and cider vinegar over meat.
Chill, covered, 4 days.
Turn meat twice each day.
Remove meat from marinade; dry well with paper towels.
Strain... - 42.0445
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, chicken, apple, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and snipped parsley.
Combine lemon juice, sugar, curry powder, cloves, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; stir into... - 37.3949
Pork With Gravy Part 1 – Introduction And Seasoning
Impress your guests with this no-fuss melt-in-the-mouth pork recipe. The chef here has divided the video in 2 sections – In this video she displays the ingredients and also shows instructions to season and roast the chicken. Watch part 2 for the gravy and... - 76.2367
Turkey Drumstick Gravy
In a large saucepan, combine drumsticks, cold water, and quartered onion. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Pour stock through fine-mesh strainer; discard drumsticks and onion. In a medium saucepan, melt butter... - 29.4153
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 31.1957
Drumstick And Red Pumpkin Gravy With Raw Mangoes
Cut the red pumpkin and boil it in salted water along with the turmeric powder.
Boil the drumstick pieces in salted water till tender.
Place the chopped onions in a pan along with 1/2 cup peanut oil on a medium flame. When the onions soften, add the curry... - 36.6138
Tinde Gravy Wale (indian Round Gourd Curry)
Tinda is a common vegetable in Indian households. Though moistly it is cooked in dry form, however a few people like to eat it in gravy form. The gravy form of tinda is not that difficult. Here follows the recipe for the same. - 0
Baked Paneer In Spinach With Tomato Gravy
For the spinach
1. Cook the spinach without adding any water.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
5. Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1... - 44.1961
Yeast Extract Gravy
This Yeast Extract Gravy adds subtle flavors to your dishes. Quick and easy to cook, keep Yeast Extract Gravy ready to whip up a dish in minutes. - 38.1779
Blended Gravy For Re Heated Meat Dishes
1. Take a small basin, mix flour to get smooth thin paste along with stock.
2. Add the remaining stock and mix well.
3. In a saucepan, strain the mixture and bring it to boil. Stir continuously till it becomes thick. Keep boiling for 3 minutes.... - 30.6565
Fried Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate. Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
3. Place in a... - 32.1255
Scandinavian Pot Roast Dinner
In a slow electric crockery cooker place fruit, onion, carrot, garlic, and 1/2 cup cold water.
Trim excess fat from roast.
Cut roast in half and fit into cooker atop fruit mixture.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; pour Burgundy over... - 35.3286
Down-home Lamb And Vegetable Stew
Broil lamb thoroughly on all sides on a rack.
Meanwhile cook peas and winter squash in water with onion broth mix in covered saucepan for 10 minutes.
Add salt, pepper and choice of seasonings.
Transfer lamb to saucepan, cover and cook till very soft.
Stir in... - 36.2512
Vegetable Turkey Stir Fry
In 12-inch nonstick skillet or a wok heat oil over high heat; add vegetables and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until celery and pepper are tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add turkey and stir to combine.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine water,... - 34.6111
Velvet Chicken And Vegetables
In medium bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, and egg white, mixing well; add chicken and toss to coat evenly.
Refrigerate, uncovered, for 30 minutes so that coating will adhere to chicken.
In 9-inch skillet combine water and broth mix and bring to a boil;... - 37.404
In 9 or 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add turkey and continue sauteing until turkey is browned; add broccoli and red peppers and saute until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Add water,... - 31.8674
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to large bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon basil; mix well.... - 33.1074
Savory Steamed Pudding With Rich Gravy
1) In a mixing bowl, allow yeast to soften in water, allowing a softening time of 5 minutes for the dried yeast.
2) Mix in dry mix ingredients, all at once with a fork.
3) Make a soft dough by pouring in enough water, if needed, such that the dough... - 46.9681
Down-south Smothered Liver And Onions With Gravy
1. Under cold running water, rinse liver steak.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika on steak. Flip and repeat on the other side.
3. On a plate, put flour and season it with salt.
4. Put steak... - 94.4051
Wash and soak the dhal for an hour or so.
Cut the vegetable into large pieces.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and fry the asafetida powder.
Add the dhal at once with the vegetable and turmeric powder.
Keep stirring till it gets quite browned.
Put in three... - 40.9538
Spanish Style Round Steak
Cut round steak in 1/4 inch strips; sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
In skillet brown half of the strips at a time in hot oil.
Add onion and garlic; cook till onion is tender but not brown.
Add vegetable juice, broth, and 1 1/3 cups... - 36.5935
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 33.1838
Microwaved Yankee Pot Roast
This Yankee Pot Roast tastes unique ! Try this beef arm chuck roast and vegetables casserole for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Yankee Pot Roast are welcome. - 33.1326
Saute the mushrooms in the oil until lightly brown.
Add a small amount of cold water to the gravy powder and mix into a smooth paste in a cup.
Add the pint of water to the sauted mushrooms, and any extra oil or juices from your roasting pan.
Add the gravy... - 25.3359
Slow-cooker Steaks With Gravy
Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.0126
A good gravy is the basis of all excellent sunday roasts and in my opinion is the only correct accompaniment for Yorkshire Puddings. You can easily make it using the meat juices from roasted beef or chicken or other meats. Packet and instant gravies can't... - 108.612