- » Mixed Vegetable Fry
Mixed Vegetable Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable fry recipes.
Thai Mixed Vegetables And Egg Fried Rice
Thai mixed vegetables and egg fried rice is an excellent fried rice recipe. Here the mixed vegetables and egg makes the dish all the more colorful. The chef here makes it look all the more easy to cook it at home. Simply whisk in egg and stir in a few fresh... - 84.0554
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. Keep guard! - 28.8802
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Fried Mixed Vegetables recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.5038
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
Now, if you can stir-fry vegetables firmly, they have as much nutritional value as bolied vegetables and this Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables is no exception either. Isn't it a better idea to go for Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables rather than boiled mixed vegetables... - 35.0106
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables are ideal whatever be the occasion and whenever be the time. With this Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables recipe here, I have tried to make the popular Chinese recipe easier and tastier for you. So, get ready to... - 41.1981
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables! You just cannot overlook this yummy vegetarian dish. The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Fried Mixed Vegetables. Try them ! - 47.5442
Thai Mixed Vegetable Fried Rice
If you've never made Thai vegetables fried rice,you're in for a surprise.This simple dish,fravored with corn,carrot,green bean,and peas,makes a colorful tasty dish....Try it .you'll love it..... - 113.731
Stir-fried Mixed Vegetables
I tried this Mixed vegetables recipes the last night. I added pepper to the tomato, cucumber and lettuce mixture. It will be nice! - 30.1864
Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) Thinly slice the mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and onion rings. Break the cauliflower florets and shred the cabbage.
2) In a deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry the crushed garlic over a medium heat until golden and soft.
3) Stir in the cabbage,... - 39.6331
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 0
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add remaining ingredients; stir fry over high heat about 5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp tender. - 26.1387
Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables
I did this purely for nutritional purpose and did not quite bother about the taste, but, the resulting Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables came as a surprise. This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables tasted superb and included all the vegetables... - 37.5027
Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables
This Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables recipe is easy, provides excellent results and is nutritious as well. The Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables I have used here, perfectly blends with each other. You will certainly feel like having this... - 38.5738
Stir Fried Scallops With Mixed Vegetables
1. Cut scallops as in Stir-fried Scallops and Onion.
2. Cut bamboo shoots first in 1/4-inch slices, then in 1/2 inch sections. Slice celery in 1/4-inch sections. Slice dried onions. Stem snow peas.
3. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
4.... - 34.9626
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
1)In a pan heat oil. Stir fry red pepper, beans, baby corn, French beans, carrot, mushroom, garlic, sallet in the pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
2)Add in a mixture of brown sugar and soya sauce. Stir fry very well.
3)Add sliced chilli to vinegar to make... - 41.2737
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take a skillet and heat vegetable oil.
2) Saute garlic until golden brown and then remove the garlic.
3) Stir fry carrot and celery for 3-4 minutes or until partially tender.
4) Chop in onion, green pepper, and squash and stir fry for 2-4 minutes... - 42.9158
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Have all vegetables ready before you start cooking.
Heat oil with garlic in large heavy skillet, until very hot.
Add carrots and celery and stir-fry until shiny with oil and partly cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zucchini, green onions, and pepper... - 44.5904
Outdoor Mix Vegetable
How about enjoying your day outdoors with some delicious and nutritious food? Chef Joanie shows how to cook Mix Vegetable stir fry with lots of vegetables, beef and simple seasonings in cast iron oven as well as pre-cooked noodles. Wholesome outdoor affair... - 97.4481
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 32.5373
Fried Rice With Vegetable Rice Mix
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine Vegetable-Rice Mix and meat; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring after half the time.
Place eggs and butter in small bowl or casserole.
Microwave at High 1 to 1% minutes, or until eggs... - 36.2674
Stir Fried Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1. To make the marinade, in a medium size glass bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the turkey strips, toss to coat with the marinade and set aside allowing the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. In a small glass... - 46.7974
Sweet And Sour Mixed Vegetables
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the remaining ingredients and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in the sauce, stirring until thickened, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a warmed serving dish and... - 30.1984
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 43.9629
Mixed Vegetable Omelette
1. Melt 60 g / 2 oz butter in a frypan, add leek, vegetables, garlic and mustard seed. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, remove from pan and keep warm.
2. Beat eggs and water together until fluffy, season to taste. Melt... - 29.7403
Oriental Vegetable Mix
In a large skillet cook first 5 ingredients 3 minutes.
Add bouillon and simmer, stirring often, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Stir in soy sauce and mustard if desired.
Divide evenly. - 33.7842
Mixed Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the white sauce, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. - 29.9952
Cod Stir Fry With Mixed Vegetables
1. Slice the fish in thick strips of 2-inch each.
2. In a bowl, mix cornstarch with rice wine and about 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Add the fish and cover the bowl. Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
3. Take another small bowl and mix... - 40.2011
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1. To prepare the vegetables cut them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to be... - 40.996
Seasoned Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) In a pan with boiling water, blanch snow peas for 5 seconds and then drain.
2) In a wok, heat oil, to stir fry the snow peas with salt and sugar for 30 seconds.
3) In another pan, add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chicken stock, and other seasonings.
4)... - 41.4277
Fried Chicken With Mixed Vegetables
Cut the chicken into thin slices and marinate for 20 minutes.
Slice the bamboo shoots and de-seed the pepper.
Cut into pieces about 2-cm (3/4-in) square.
Slice the mushrooms.
Deep-fry the chicken for about 1 minute and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and... - 41.4223
Mix Vegetable Pulao
Wash and dry rice on cloth.
Cut vegetables into big pieces and boil them.
Finely grate one onion.
Add ginger and salt.
Heat three tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
Drain and set aside.
To the same ghee add remaining ghee and fry garam... - 43.9979
Fried Mixed Vegetables ( Chinese )
Heat oil and fry vegetables quickly for 5 minutes.
Add salt and vinegar and continue frying for a further 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Serve as a salad, dressed with a little sesame oil. - 26.5423
Pancit Part 3: Mixing Vegetables And Noodles
This is the final episode of Pancit recipe and Clyde is prepared with his noodles and vegetables. He shows how to put them both together and bring out a delicious dish. The use of crushed and minced garlic imparts a nice flavor to the final dish. - 52.819
Mixed Pickled Vegetables
1)In a steamer, cook cut vegetables with 1 tsp salt.
2)In a mixer, grind to a paste the onion, garlic and galangal.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the paste till it turns golden brown.
4)Pour in Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce and add salt to taste.
5)Put... - 43.3954
Everyday Mixed Vegetables
If you want a ready-made Chinese mixed vegetable recipe, here is it! This mixed vegetable recipe is indeed good and simple to try cooking at home. You should try this out! - 28.6594
Boil the peas in salt water; remove from fire before they are completely cooked and drain them.
Dice the potatoes without peeling them.
Heat the ghee and gently fry the cumin seeds, aniseeds and mustard seeds.
Add potatoes and cauliflower, salt and other... - 45.9416
Mixed Vegetables Monk-style
1. Put the bean curd sticks in a bowl. Cover with hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour. If using fresh lotus root, peel and slice it. If using dried lotus root, place it in a bowl of hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour.
2. Soak the wood ears and... - 35.5575
Mix Vegetables With Soy & Cashew Nuts
Stir fried vegetables sound good? Chef Vikas shows you a great way to prepare this! Well-flavored with loads of garlic, this dish is simple and quick. Watch and learn. - 98.2107
Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
Saute onions mushrooms and bamboo shoots for 1 minute.
Add celery, carrots and chestnuts, cook for another minute, then add bean sprouts, capsicum and cucumber.
Add all seasonings with water, except cornflour mixture.
Stir well and... - 37.7347
Northern Mixed Vegetables
Northern Mixed Vegetables is perfect for your dinners parties especially if you have vegetarian friends coming along. It€™s a rich and tasty dish that will surprise your guests with its flavor! What are you waiting for, grab this Northern Mixed... - 46.8395
Corn With Ginger And Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil, grated fresh ginger, ground ginger, tomato puree, garlic, soy sauce and Quorn or soya cubes. Stir gently , cover and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2) In a large preheated... - 40.5031
Mixed Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 In a pan boil or steam all the vegetables.
3 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger, fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 ... - 47.1826
Mixed Vegetable With Soya Sauce
This mixed vegetables recipe sprang up as a result of my diet. I just wanted something healthy but never knew it would be this tasty. Hope you will give this a try! - 33.6279
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1) Cut the cauliflower into florets and the slice the carrots into pieces of about 1/4 inch thick.
2) Mix the florets and slices and wash the vegetables, then cover them with fresh cold water for an hour.
3) Drain the vegetables well and leave... - 43.9178
Ginger-flavored Mixed Vegetables
A Mixed vegetables dish was the first thing that came to my mind when I suddenly became health conscious. I added a few of my favorite vegetables along with celery to churn out this Mixed vegetables recipe of mine. Something that is worth a try! - 36.5643
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. Wash and soak kidney beans. Boil in the same liquid till tender.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Slice onions and slit green chillies.
4. Grind together coriander powder, chilli powder, turrveric, garlic, ginger and dry coconut.
5. Heat oil. Fry spices.
6. Add... - 46.4926
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 45.9906
Pakora Or Bhajia - Panner, Aloo, Mix Vegetable Pakoras
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then this a must try recipe. In India we call it pakoras or bhajiyas. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make a variety of these . They are so yummy that you must try making it. This is a very famous Indian snack. You... - 103.635
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.6159
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Oriental Mixed Vegetables
This Mixed vegetables recipe of mine, I felt, in a way was better than the ones I had at a Chinese restaurant as it suited my taste better. This Mixed vegetables recipe tastes divine and is healthy too. Great to eat! - 34.7351
Easy And Quick Stir Fried Vegetables
Basic Stir Fried Vegetables has a lovely taste. Basic Stir Fried Vegetables gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chicken broth and cornstarch. Basic Stir Fried Vegetables is cherished by vegetable lover around the world. - 42.7564
Rinse brains in cold water.
Simmer 20 minutes in a mixture of the water, vinegar, and salt in a saucepan.
Drain brains, then cover with cold water.
Drain again and remove membranes.
Separate into small pieces and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare liver and coat... - 41.312
Mixed Vegetable Pakoras
1 Peel the vegetables.
2 Cut the vegetables into small and thin pieces.
3 In a bowl, preapre a thick batter with besan, water, salt, baking powder and coriander leaves.
4 Sprinkle the cut vegetables with red chilli powder and a... - 44.8685
Creole Mixed Vegetables
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry green pepper and onion for 5 minutes.
Stir in okra, corn, undrained tomatoes, salt, thyme, and pepper sauce.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or till vegetables are done and liquid is slightly... - 33.9039
Mixed Root Vegetables In Onion Sauce
1) Cut carrots, parsnip and turnip into 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) dice.
2) Blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain out water.
3) Prepare sauce, fry onion in melted butter.
4) Add flour and cook for a minute.
5) Stir in milk.
6) Simmer and boil the... - 45.136
Healthy Mixed Vegetable Tikki
Its a pan fried snack, loaded with healthy veggies. A perfect dish to serve to your kids and also to pamper yourself with a healthy treat along with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Chae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.8118
Mixed Vegetable Saute
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to... - 96.2949
Fried Chicken With Vegetables In Mandarin Pancake
Tried taco or tortilla style filled dish in Chinese cuisine, here is a recipe showing one with chicken in the filling. Check out how Marie Wong makes Fried chicken with vegetables and fills them inside a mandarin pancake. Similarities and tastes bridge... - 90.7118
Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat oil in medium skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add carrots; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add zucchini and orange juice; stir-fry 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 27.4358
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 46.4939
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables has a Great taste.The Soy sauce and Chilli Sauce gives the Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables Superior taste. - 34.9202
Vegetable Stir Fry
Vegetable Stir Fry is awesome. Just go by the instructions and you have a great Vegetable Stir Fry dish waiting for you. Vegetable Stir Fry works out great every time! - 28.6669
Spicy Indian Vegetable Curry - Mix Vegetables
Recipe to make spicy Indian vegetable curry using onion and tomato paste along with some Indian spices. You can use any vegetables of your choice for this curry. A must try recipe for all curry lovers. - 0
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 0
Glazed Stir Fry Holiday Vegetables
In small bowl combine sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, soy sauce and cornstarch.
Stir in water; set aside.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
Add broccoli and pepper; stir-fry over high heat 2 minutes.
Add jicama and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes or until... - 40.5158
Stir Fry Beef With Vegetables
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In frying pan, cook carrot, celery and onion with ginger in butter until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook only until colour changes (about 3 €” 4 minutes).
Add... - 35.6547
Garden Vegetable Stir Fry
Cut carrots into thin sticks, In covered saucepan cook carrots and green beans in boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes.
Cover and cook 2 minutes more; drain well.
In small bowl blend water into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce, dry... - 43.6752
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat electric wok or skillet at 350° for 2 to 3 minutes; add oil, and heat 1 minute.
Add shredded cabbage, sliced green pepper, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts to oil in wok; stir fry vegetables 5 minutes.
Cover wok, and cook vegetables over... - 34.0502
Mixed Mushrooms Stir-fry
Those who enjoy stir-fry recipes will really enjoy this dish. The video gives a good detail about the type of mushrooms used in the recipe. A healthy meal you can serve your family. - 95.6962
Mixed Dal Fry
1 In a large bowl, combine all the dals (lentils) and rinse them well.
2 Allow to soak in water overnight.
3 Rinse the soaked dals, and drain well.
4 Transfer to a pressure cooker and add in enough water to cook.
5 Pressure cook... - 46.2942
Vegetable Stir Fry
This Vegetable Stir Fry makes a mouthwatering accompaniment to my rice dishes. Try this mixed vegetables dish spiced with peppers, garlic and onion. Tell me if you've liked this Vegetable Stir Fry. Your suggestions are welcome. - 35.3973
Quick Stir Fried Vegetables
Cut a small x in stem end of each cauliflower floret.
If florets are large, cut them into 2 or 3 slices.
Cut a small x in stem end of broccoli florets.
Cut jicama into thick slices, then cut into 2x1/4 inch strips.
Set all vegetables, oil and seasonings near... - 43.9497
Stir Fried Vegetables
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in the boiling water.
Stirtogether cornstarch, red pepper, and soy sauce.
Stir in beef bouillon mixture; set aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry onion rings, sliced celery or bok... - 44.1169
Mixed Vegetable Bhujia
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Heat fat.Fry spices. Add vegetables and salt. Saute and mix well.
3. Cover the pan with a well-fitting lid.
4. Cook gently, shaking the pan frequently to prevent burning. Add water if necessary. Cook till all vegetables are... - 37.6622
Three Vegetable Stir Fry
Wash green beans, trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 1-inch pieces, set aside.
Pour oil around top of a preheated wok or large skillet, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add green beans and garlic, stir-fry 8 minutes.
Add yellow... - 34.2736
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas, onions and red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Add mushrooms; stir-fry until tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Add remaining... - 34.3577
Vegetable Stir Fry With Pork
1. In a wok, heat oil and sauté pork for 5 minutes or until it changes color.
2. Remove the pork and set aside.
3. In the same wok, add ginger, cabbage and green onions, stir well to mix.
4. Add leeks and mix well.
5. Add beans sprout and toss the... - 77.9463
Almond Vegetable Stir Fry
Saute carrots and beans in oil in a skillet for 2 minutes.
Add cauliflower and green onions, cook 3 minutes.
Combine water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, and garlic powder, mix well.
Add liquid to vegetables, and cook about 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir... - 33.1519
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the broth, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy 'sauce, sugar, ginger, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking... - 43.9472
Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Fried Noodles With Vegetables is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fried Noodles With Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.8743
Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Add the vegetable oil, green pepper, carrots, cabbage, onion powder, garlic powder, MSG, curry powder and black pepper; stir-fry until vegetables are tender.
Add the spaghetti... - 34.1759
Hotchef's Stir-fried Mixed Seafood With Rice
Want to recreate the menu of the gourmet restaurants, in your home - then here is the recipe. In this video, top chef demonstrates the process to stir fry seafood along with rice. It is going to be an exclusive dish for your special guest. Before you try,... - 102.437
Stir-fry Sausage And Vegetables
Saute onions, squash, and garlic in butter in a heavy skillet for 2 minutes.
Add sausage, tomatoes, and Worcestershire sauce, stir-fry until thoroughly heated.
Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. - 26.9542
Honeyed Stir-fry Rice And Vegetables
I even love the aroma when I cook this Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables. This Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. Do make it! - 36.5248
Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine teriyaki sauce with 2 tbsp (25 mL) water. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch and garlic; set aside.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.... - 29.2182
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon granules, and ginger.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Add carrots and garlic and stir fry for 2... - 42.4049
Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice is a dish that I am crazy about. I never get tired of the yummy Vegetable Fried Rice no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original recipe for yourself! - 48.5328
Stir Fry Vegetables In Soy Sauce
In 3 quart casserole, place oil, butter, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
Add onions, green pepper, cabbage, carrots, green onions, broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
Toss to coat.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 12... - 37.1845
Vegetable Hongkong With Fried Noodles
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok or a frying pan.
Fry to a golden colour on low flame.
Remove from pan.
Add ginger or garlic to the oil.
Cook for 1/2 minute.
Add red chillies, vegetables and ajinomoto.
Stir fry over a high flame for 2... - 46.9444
Stir Fry Vegetable And Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles according to the packet directions.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan (skillet).
Stir fry the onions and garlic for 1 minute.
Add the remaining vegetables and stir fry for 3... - 41.2649
Indian Style Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add curry powder, cumin and red pepper flakes; cook and stir about 30 seconds.
Stir in jalapeno pepper and garlic.
Add bell pepper and carrots; mix well.
Add cauliflower; reduce heat to medium.
Stir in... - 44.6956
Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables
These Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables are simply awesome ! These savory vegetables taste good with pasta or hot rice !Just try these Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables and let me know if you like them ! - 40.5689
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Wash vegetables and drain.
Scrape carrots and turnips, pluck spinach leaves and wash thoroughly.
Remove and discard pith and seeds of bell peppers.
Chop all vegetables roughly.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till light... - 49.6176
Upma With Mixed Vegetables
Heat a large frying pan or wok, add the semolina, and cook over a low heat for 10-12 minutes, until it is a few shades darker, stirring constantly.
Remove from the pan and set aside, Sprinkle the potatoes with paprika, turmeric and a little salt.
Heat the oil... - 40.232