Indian Vegetable Curry
- » Mixed Vegetable Curry
Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable curry recipes.
Mix Vegetable Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Mix vegetable Curry recipe. Mix vegetable Curry is a delicious Indian curry .It is very popular dish in Punjab. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Mix... - 55.285
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 109.172
North Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For sauce, place a wok or saucepan over flame and heat butter or oil in it.
2. Drop ginger and garlic paste. Stir fry, and then add fresh tomatoes, salt, and chili powder. Cook until soft.
3. Pour canned tomatoes and water in wok. Cover with lid.... - 103.141
Spicy Indian Vegetable Curry - Mix Vegetables
Recipe to make spicy Indian vegetable curry using onion and tomato paste along with some Indian spices. You can use any vegetables of your choice for this curry. A must try recipe for all curry lovers. - 107.213
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 44.2129
Avial - Kerala Mixed Vegetable Curry
Avial is a kerala’s special mixed vegetable curry recipe. It is power packed with various veggies and goodness of simple and subtle spices like cumin and coconut. Serve Avial with steamed rice or roti. - 126.183
Mixed Vegetable Curry
Mixed vegetable curry is the ideal way to ensure kids eat all the vegetables, which they otherwise avoid. This particular curry has all the vegetables such as carrot, French beans, potato, cauliflower, and tomato, which are all a rich source of vitamins,... - 32.3041
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 128.969
Mixed Vegetable Curry
Mash salt and garlic together.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Add carrots, onion and salt-garlic mixture.
Stir and heat through.
Add coriander, turmeric, ginger and cayenne pepper; stir.
Add 1/2 cup water and cover.
Cook over low heat about 10... - 45.356
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. Wash and soak kidney beans. Boil in the same liquid till tender.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Slice onions and slit green chillies.
4. Grind together coriander powder, chilli powder, turrveric, garlic, ginger and dry coconut.
5. Heat oil. Fry spices.
6. Add... - 46.7121
Honey Mustard Mixed Vegetables
Steam carrots for 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower and broccoli and steam until barely tender, approximately for 8 additional minutes.
Combine mustard with honey and dill to make a smooth sauce.
Mix sauce with hot cooked vegetables and stir gently until sauce is... - 29.4876
Mixed Vegetable Curry
In a saucepan boil the potato and carrots in salted water until tender.
Peel and cut them into half-inch cubes.
Cook the zucchini until tender and cut it into half-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the... - 43.5627
Mixed Vegetables With Dill
Cut carrots into strips.
Peel onions and cut into quarters.
Cook carrots and onions together in a little salted water until tender.
Break cauliflower into pieces and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain: Heat oven to 350 degrees and combine... - 41.6296
Chickpea Vegetable Mix
What I like about Mix veg is that, it gives many things in one dish. This mix veg is without gravy, and less spicy. I will have a creamy smooth taste due to curd that it has. - 47.0559
Mixed Vegetable Medley
1. Make two knife slits in top of vegetable package.
2. In the package, cook vegetables on High for 8 minutes.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter on High for 35 seconds.
5. Add flour and then... - 38.2352
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1) Thinly slice the potatoes and carrots.
2) Cut the cauliflower in florets.
3) Chop the celery and place aside.
4) In a saucepan, boil water by adding salt.
5) Add the vegetables and cook until the vegetables turn tender.
6) Drain the... - 40.6489
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 127.049
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 135.934
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For spice paste, in a blender, add garlic, ginger, chilies, fennel seeds, and tomatoes. Grind until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large clay pot, heat oil, add onion, green chili, and curry leaves. Saute until onions are translucent.
3.... - 104.946
Mixed Vegetable Curry Healthy Version
1. Blend tomatoes and sugar together.
2. Add some water to make a smooth paste.
3. In a pan heat olive oil and splutter the tempering mix.
4. Add the onions and sauté.
5. Once onions are cooked add tomato puree and cook until the... - 113.167
Vegetable Curry With Yogurt Sauce
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the garlic, curry powder, and cinnamon, and cook 2 minutes more, stirring often.
Stir in the chicken broth, rice, tomato, and... - 42.6754
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 48.6089
Boil the peas in salt water; remove from fire before they are completely cooked and drain them.
Dice the potatoes without peeling them.
Heat the ghee and gently fry the cumin seeds, aniseeds and mustard seeds.
Add potatoes and cauliflower, salt and other... - 46.1662
Mixed Vegetables And Greens
These Mixed Vegetables And Greens are a complete meal in itself especially for breakfast. But many Indians have it with rice and Indian breads as well. Try these Mixed Vegetables And Greens and let me know if you like it ! - 45.4676
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 39.924
Curried Popcorn Mix
In large, deep baking or roasting pan, combine popped corn, pretzels and walnuts.
In small bowl, mix butter, curry powder and pepper sauce; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Bake in 300°F oven about 30 minutes, tossing twice.
Remove from... - 36.8519
Mixed Sprouted Grain Curry (molake Kalina Palya)
Soak hesaru kalu,kadale kalu, madike kalu overnight.
Drain the water and keep them covered in a thin cloth for whole night to get sprouted grains.
Grind green chillies, garlic, cilantro, cumin seeds, grated coconut, garam masala and salt together, keep it... - 31.8178
Quick Vegetable Mix
Microwave butter 1 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, garlic and bacon; cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Add okra and mix; microwave 2 minutes covered.
Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, jalapeno, seasonings and oil; cover and microwave 7 minutes.
Mix well;... - 37.247
Vegetable Curry With Tofu
1. Saute the apple, celery, and onion in the oil in a heavy skillet until tender but not browned. Add the green pepper, potato, and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
2. Sprinkle over the flour and curry powder and cook,... - 31.7682
Mixed Vegetable Sabji In The Pressure Cooker
Sabji or shaak is a must-have side dish in any vegetarian Indian meal and is a quick and easy way to include veggies in your diet. Watch Bhavna make a Indian-style mixed vegetable sabji which takes just 5 minutes to make in the pressure cooker. It is a great... - 109.305
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 123.321
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
Cabbage is a vegetable not everyone likes it when cooked. Try this video for sautéed mix vegetables with bok choy and cabbage. Watch the video to know what the chef does to make the vegetables taste heavenly. - 118.417
SautÃ©ed Mixed Vegetables
1) Into a saucepan, heat some oil
2) Add the onions and sautÃ© them till soft
3) Then add the carrots and sautÃ© for a couple of minutes
4) Tip in the mushroom, pepper and tomatoes
5) Add salt to taste and then cover with a lid
6) Cook over a low... - 45.4998
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 45.2606
Curried Popcorn Mix
Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet, remove from heat.
Add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, and garlic powder, stir well.
Add cereal, stir to coat.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add cereal mixture, toss gently. - 31.1168
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 106.064
Vegetable Curry With Tofu
On a scale of ten if anyone would rate this Vegetable Curry With Tofu, I am sure they will all settle for ten thumbs up for this recipe. Yes, richly flavored with your favorite herbs, this Vegetable Curry With Tofu is such a simple recipe that can give out... - 51.1964
Zippy Curry Dip
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with vegetables or chips. - 34.169
Vegetables In Methi Curry
Boil 2 cups water with 1/2 tsp sugar.
Add carrots and peas.
Boil for 2 minutes till carrots are crisp tender.
Remove from water with a strainer.
Add 1/2 tsp sugar to the boiling water.
Add fenugreek and boil for 3-4 minutes till soft.
Strain fenugreek and... - 41.509
Saute onion in oil until yellow.
Add vegetables, spices and bay leaf, cook about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer 10 minutes.
Add tomato juice and cook until vegetables are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Correct seasoning. - 39.5179
Curried Vegetable Salad
In covered saucepan cook turnips, carrots, cauliflowerets, and green pepper in small amount boiling salted water about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Drain and cool.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, salad oil, curry powder, salt,... - 39.3456
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place apple, cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli in a steamer basket or colander and cover steamer.
Steam about 5 minutes.
Add red pepper, onion, peas, and tomatoes.
Steam for 3 more minutes.
Place curry powder,... - 47.9379
Spicy Curry Bread
Maharashtrian breakfast dishes are loaded with simple seasonings, crunchy fritters and vegetables or fruits. Chef Madhura shows how to make Misal Pav consisting of a curry, pav or bread and a crunchy garnish. Good with tea! - 90.6792
Curried Veal And Vegetables
1. Put veal into a large saucepan with water and 1 teaspoon salt. Cover, bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour. Add carrots, green beans, and celery. Cover, bring to boiling, and simmer 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
2. Remove meat and vegetables... - 34.4576
Slow Cooked Vegetable Curry
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, toss together the potatoes, onion, bell pepper, carrots, and tomatoes. Stir in the tomato paste, water, curry powder, cumin seeds, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well. Place the cauliflower florets on top.
2. Cover... - 33.2249
Curried Chicken And Vegetables
This Curried Chicken And Vegetables is the best pick for those cosy curry nights! A ver satisfying combination of Chicken and vegetables in a curry base, this Curried Chicken And Vegetables is also a delicious treat to serve. - 46.3817
Spicy Vegetable Curry
This Vegetable Curry is delicious and easy to make. I made this well flavored and simple Vegetable Curry for my friends farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 47.1146
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.4999
Vegetable Curry is simple to make recipe. Vegetable Curry gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder. Vegetable Curry is loved by many people. - 35.4625
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrup mixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat at high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is thickened; stirtwice.
Stir in shrimp, onions, pea pods and... - 38.6336
Easy Gobi Dhal Curry
Gobi Dhal Curry has a great taste. Gobi Dhal Curry gets its taste from lentils mixed with cauliflower and chicken stock, topped with nuts. Gobi Dhal Curry is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.8196
Cut the lotus stem into eight or ten pieces and parboil it.
Heat the ghee, put in all the vegetables and stir briskly.
When they begin to stick to the pan, add salt, pepper powder and two cups of water.
Cook on a low fire with the lid on.
The vegetables... - 34.356
Boiled Beef And Pork Loaf With Vegetables
Have butcher grind pork; or force through food chopper twice, using medium blade.
Combine with remaining ingredients except vegetables and sour cream and mix well.
Shape into rounded loaf about 8 inches long.
Put loaf on a square of cheesecloth.
Roll up, and... - 45.9833
Curried Salad Succotash
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain off the liquid from corn and lima beans.
2) In a bowl, mix together corn, lima beans, onion, celery, green pepper, and pimiento.
3) In a medium saucepan, place together 1/2 cup of the vegetable liquid,... - 45.3277
Curried Split Pea Soup
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except 1/2 tablespoon of the curry powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 to 10 hours. Stir in the remaining 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Add more seasoned salt and... - 30.6203
Cook 2 carrots in a small amount of boiling water 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Trim stems from spinach, cook leaves in boiling water 1 minute or until pliable.
Remove spinach with a slotted spoon.
Carefully spread on paper towels, and pat... - 42.5151
Curried Potato Soup
Place the onions and the oil in a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently.
When the onions are softened and just beginning to turn golden, add the stock, potatoes, tomatoes, curry, paprika, and parsley.
Bring to a boil over medium... - 35.5911
Bright Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
Dilute the coconut milk powder in an equal quantity of water.
Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan.
Place the cumin in it, when it starts moving around add the chilies, curry leaves and peppercorn.
Stir Fry for a minute.
Add all the vegetables, and immediately... - 43.9306
Curried Asparagus Bisque
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
2. Place half the asparagus mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine blended and nonblended mixtures... - 29.8553
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 40.0252
Spring Vegetable Medley
Trim ends from peas, set peas aside.
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add garlic powder, salt, and water to cover; bring to a boil.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 minutes; add peas and green onions.
Cook an additional 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain... - 38.2255
Exotic Mixed Vegetables
Melt butter in saucepan; add curry powder.
Cut onions into small pieces; brown lightly in curried butter.
Cut carrots and squash in thick slices; cut celery into 1" pieces.
Add to saucepan along with diced green pepper, chicken broth and salt.
Simmer about 15... - 39.8727
Classic Curried Vegetables
GETTING READY 1) Mince the green chili. Use if spicy curry is required. 2) Chop the bell pepper, if mild taste is needed. 3) Core the... - 34.7532
Tropical Mixed Vegetables
Heat 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine in a skillet.
Add mushrooms and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Remove mushrooms and green pepper from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Heat the... - 46.7022
Mixed Ham, Egg & Vegetable Salad
Cook the mixed vegetables, cauliflower and green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and cool, breaking the cauliflower into flowerets.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Mix together the prepared vegetables and ham and chill while preparing the... - 40.397
Mixed Vegetable Hors D'oeuvre Vinaigrette Dressings
1) Take a bowl and crush seasonings using a wooden spoon. Alternatively use a pestle and mortar.
2) Add in the oil followed by vinegar or lemon juice and mix well.
3) Take small screw-topped glass jars; transfer the dressing to them and... - 35.5728
Tropical Mixed Vegetables
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Combine beans and next 5 ingredients in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes.
Add sweet red pepper and onion.
Cover and microwave at... - 36.1136
1) In a large saucepan, put the mustard, onion and white cumin seeds along with the curry leaves into the heated oil.
2) Stir in the onions and saute until golden over a medium heat.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and peppers, then stir-fry for about 5... - 47.3293
Steamed Vegetable Medley
Place sliced carrots, green pepper strips, and sliced squash in steaming rack.
Place rack over boiling water, cover and steam 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to serving dish.
Add butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper,... - 34.2112
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.8248
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 35.1091
Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
This mixed vegetables in coconut gravy is a great combination of dry spices and coconut milk with mixed vegetables. Worth a try ! - 118.254
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 37.988
Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
This recipe is a medley of vegetables as it contains carrots, beans, peas, potato, etc as desired. They are all cooked in coconut gravy, so it is mildly spicy and sweet. It is usually served with rotis. - 30.3146
Curried Squash Soup
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil. Add carrot and onion; cook until tender, about 3 minutes; stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute.
2. In food processor, puree squash with chicken broth and carrot mixture in 2 batches until smooth; transfer to same... - 31.7025
Anyone who is looking for lentil curry, take down this recipe. You will never regret as you will be carried away by the taste of this Lentil Curry. A real good one for vegetarians! - 37.2179
For dressing, dissolve gravy base in 1/4 cup hot water; blend into mayonnaise.
Stir in garlic, curry, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Combine remaining ingredients in large salad bowl.
Toss lettuce mixture lightly with dressing. - 34.894
Cut the french beans, carrots and potatoes into small cubes.
Cut the cauliflower into big pieces.
Boil the french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas.
Deep fry the potatoes in ghee.
Cut the paneer into small cubes and deep fry in ghee.
Cut the... - 45.3428
Tomato Curry Soup
Put creamed corn in blender, cover and blend at high speed for one minute.
Add remaining ingredients, and blend for another minute.
Pour into sauce pan and heat on low flame, stirring occasionally.
When hot, pour into serving bowls and sprinkle with parsley. - 31.522
Vegetable & Herb Curry
It does not take much time to make this Vegetable & Herb Curry. However, it is well worth the little effort you put in to make Vegetable & Herb Curry. Enjoy! - 38.5439
Heat oil in very large, heavy skillet.
Add green peppers, celery, broccoli and mushrooms and stir gently.
Add remaining ingredients except lemon juice and stir gently again.
Cover tightly (use foil if pan has no cover) and cook over moderate heat about 8... - 35.4901
Vegetable Koottu Curry
1. Cook Bengal gram in 3 times its volume of water. Peel and cut yam and ash gourd into 0.75 cm. (1/4") pieces.
2. Add the vegetables, pepper, salt and turmeric and 1 cup of water to the, cooked gram and cook till vegetables are done.
3. Meanwhile, grind to a... - 40.0209
1. Wash, clean and cut the vegetables into a 1/4 inch dice. Have enough to fill a 1 pint dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, add water and curry sauce. Mix and let it come to a boil.
3. Put in cut vegetables to curry sauce, and simmer for 30 to 45... - 37.3838
Curried Chicken And Vegetable Pie
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the chicken into small pieces.
Place chicken, vegetables and Curry Cook-in-Sauce in a 1 litre/2 pint pie dish.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 5 cm/2 inches larger than the pie... - 32.5448
Curried Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until... - 41.3424
Peel and quarter the onion, then peel the carrots and parsnip (if used).
Slice these ingredients using the slicing disc.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole, add the sliced vegetables and garlic and cook until soft but not browned.
Meanwhile, clean... - 44.0181
Do Piaza Curry
Do Piaza Curry literally translates to a vegetable dish made with two onions. I never knew that just a couple of onions could do wonders when combined with vegetables or meat. I love this with rice. Try out this Do Piaza Curry and let me know if you like it ! - 41.9335
Pumpkin And Brinjal Curry
This Pumpkin and Brinjal Curry is a delicous veg combo that has never failed to impress the human taste faculties. Just try this Pumpkin and Brinjal Curry with your rice dishes and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are welcome ! - 43.9017
Cauliflower And Brinjal Curry
Cauliflower and Brinjal Curry ! Wow ! I simply love this crispy mixed vegetable fry with compelling seasonings with a bowl of hot rice ! Do try this truly recommended Cauliflower and Brinjal Curry and let me know if you are as passionate about it as I am. - 42.6864
Curried Lentils And Vegetables
Rinse lentils and drain.
In a Dutch oven combine lentils, water, carrots, onions, celery, garlic, curry powder, ginger, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or till the lentils are tender.
In a medium mixing bowl stir... - 33.2644
Heat the ghee and fry the paste.
Keep stirring till the ghee rises to the top.
Add the meat or vegetables and mix well.
Add water (one cup water if the accompaniment is to be rice, less with puri or chappati).
Cover and cook on a low fire till tender.
Add... - 43.189
Curried Vegetables Indian
Learn how to make this flavorful Indian dish with vegetables of your choice and basic Indian spices. These mixed spicy vegetables go very well as a side dish with any curry or you can enjoy them with Indian flat breads. They are healthy, easy to make and... - 110.858
Oriental Vegetable Curry By Tarla Dalal
Oriental curry- a popular version of coconut curry from Thailand! It is a great combination of mixed vegetables in coriander-coconut based gravy. - 122.719
Mixed Bean Stew
1) In the oil, sauté the garlic, chopped onion and mushrooms. When the vegetables have cooked, add the vegetable stock as well as the soaked beans.
2) Cook the mixture for about 35 minutes and add the remaining vegetables which have already been diced... - 44.3824
Curried Tortellini Salad
One of my family's favorite salads is the Curried Tortellini Salad. The Curried Tortellini Salad is one of the rare salads which my kids do not fuss about. Great to eat! - 33.8594
Vegetable Tofu Curry
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process garlic and onion into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off until finely minced.
2) Remove them to a bowl and then attach slicing blade to the work bowl.
3) Slice carrots to... - 45.3334
Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipes By Category
Mixed Vegetable Curry Dish: