- » Mixed Vegetable Cream Kebab
Mixed Vegetable Cream Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed vegetable cream kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed vegetable cream kebab recipes.
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 46.6727
Turkey Kebabs In Creamed Spinach
In a large bowl, break up ground turkey.
Mix in chili peppers, gingerroot, onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt and eggs.
Stir in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Thawed frozen ground turkey may contain extra moisture requiring additional bread crumbs... - 42.7101
Kebabs With Herb Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Thread a piece of green pepper, zucchini (courgette), onion, eggplant (aubergine) and a tomato onto a lightly oiled skewer. Repeat with remaining vegetables to use all ingredients.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice and oregano... - 37.1453
Saffron Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large bowl, place the beef stock and the saffron strands and let it stand for 30 minutes
2. Add the wine, oil, cardamom, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well again. Add the meat to the bowl and toss well to combine.
3. Set the meat... - 42.8784
Murgi Aaalai Kabab
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken and mix well.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring to room temperature before cooking.
Thread the chicken pieces... - 42.0306
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.2062
Pickle & Olive Brochette In Macaroni Salad
1. Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill about an hour to season.
2. Just before serving, line a large platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces in center; spoon... - 29.8271
Sweet Pea Feature - Risotto
Spring peas are featured in these simple recipes from Chef Mick of Tony's Markets. Country Peas and Carrots with sweet onions and butter, as well as Saffron Pea Risotto with Parmigiano Reggiano - great with grilled or roasted meats. - 111.004
Shashlyk or Shashlik (Russian: шашлы́к, Persian: شیشلیک, Urdu: شیشلیک, Kurdish: Biraşka şîş is a form of Seekh kebab popular throughout the cuisines of Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, India, Iran, Mongolia, Morocco, Pakistan, Israel... - 0