- » Mixed Trifle
Mixed Trifle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed trifle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed trifle recipes.
Thinking of making a Trifle recipe for dessert?Here is a great blueberry Trifle recipe for all those who have a sweet tooth. - 26.0489
Raspberry Trifle Bombe
Raspberry Trifle Bombe are really gorgeous with yellow cake mix, whipping cream, Almond extract, red port wine, raspberry jam and smells wonderful. Raspberry Trifle Bombe is extremely popular with trifle lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy... - 36.3014
1. Make a fatless sponge by whipping method using grain sugar, egg and flour.
2. Cut the sponge cake into half, sandwich with the jam and cut into cubes.
3. Peel the fruits and dice.
4. Arrange the sponge cake cubes in an oval dish and soak in the thin sugar... - 42.5625
This layered dessert is made with sherry-soaked sponge cake jelly and custard, but it's easy to make and is a cheap and easy option when you have a big crowd to feed. Since everyone loves butter sponge, custard and jelly, this trifle is sure to please all!... - 111.729
Betty's Pineapple Raspberry Trifle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Pineapple Raspberry Trifle. This is a great dessert for summer—or any time of the year! - 0
1) Remove the hull of all strawberries except 4.
2) Cut the 4 strawberries into half.
3) Crack chocolate into pieces.
4) Halve the trifle sponges.
5) In a bowl, over a pan of hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
6) In the melted chocolate,... - 47.9525
English Trifle has a terrific taste. English Trifle gets its taste from cream sherry mixed with trifle custard and strawberries, flavored with mint leaves. English Trifle is love by many across the world. - 40.0993
Mix together all fruits and nuts.
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on pudding package.
Arrange a layer of sponge cake slices in a large glass bowl.
Top with a layer of mixed fruits and nuts, and sprinkle with brandy
Continue in layers until about 2 inches... - 40.7146
Strawberry-coconut Tres Leches Trifle
Pampered Chef Recipe - Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. Delicious and easy, this trifle tastes just like the authentic cake but with a whole new twist.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a... - 116.532
Cup Of Trifle
How about trying trifle, the traditional British dessert in your own individual cups! Yeah, This Cup of Trifle is just as awesome as it can get; with fruit juices, fruit preserves, wine flavoring and what not, this Cup Of Trifle is simply mindblowing! Did I... - 43.7175
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 14 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Stir in strawberries and bananas.
Place cake cubes in large serving bowl; sprinkle... - 43.3434
Fruited Trifle is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Fruited Trifle; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.7068
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 43.3058
1. Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape yogurt into a bowl, using a rubber spatula.
2. Combine pudding mix and milk, stirring with a wire... - 37.552
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 45.1262
1. Cut cake into slices and spread preserve on them.
2. In trifle dish, place the cake slices at the bottom and sides as shown in the video.
3. In a saucepan, add half and half, and vanilla pod. Place the pan on flame and bring it to a... - 0
Creamy 4th Of July Trifle
No 4th of July party is complete without a red, white and blue Trifle. Here the chef has presented a beautiful strawberry and blueberry dessert with rich cream filling, which is not only easy to make but also extremely beautiful. Four simple ingredients are... - 131.439
A wonderful all occasion dessert that's sure to put a smile on your face - 35.6763
1) Halve sponge cake and spread red jam evenly.
2) Make small pieces and arrange on small glass serving dish.
3) Sprinkle sherry on top.
4) In a mixing basin, whisk egg and corn flour.
5) Boil milk and pour on the egg mixture.
6) Whisk and fold into... - 43.3122
1) In 4 dessert glasses, line the botton with Amaretti biscuts in equal proportions.
2) Sprinkle the brandy over them and let stand for 30 minutes or until mushy and soft.
3) Layer raspberries over cookies and reserve few for garnish.
4)... - 44.3004
Raspberry And Mascarpone Trifle
1. In a large glass dessert bowl, lightly crumble the sponge fingers.
2. Top with half the raspberries.
3. Sprinkle the orange juice over the raspberries and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the mascarpone with wire whisk or wooden... - 38.5249
To Make Ladyfingers: Place racks in middle and upper third of oven (or middle of 2 ovens) and preheat to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 6... - 43.7606
Strawberry Crown Trifle
1 Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a medium bowl combine the cake flour, baking powder, and salt. In a small saucepan heat the milk and butter or margarine until butter or margarine melts; keep hot. In a large mixing bowl... - 32.1311
Trifle Custard has a lovely taste. Trifle Custard gets its desired taste from milk mixed with cream and eggs, flavored with vanilla extracts. Trifle Custard is used to make delicious dessert. - 28.0409
Prepare the cake batter using the package directions.
Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
Combine the peanut butter chips, 1/4 cup of the milk and cream in a heavy saucepan over... - 38.2143
Old English Trifle
Old English Trifle is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Old English Trifle; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 42.6235
If it's all a simply delicious dessert recipe you are looking for then this Trifle is the one just for you. A great mix of ingredients, this Trifle recipe is much simpler and easier than any other recipe. Also, the liqueur flavoring given is sure to take you... - 44.6512
Strawberry Trifle is a mouth watering dessert recipe. Try this Strawberry Trifle; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 28.6252
Cherry Vanilla Trifle
Combine yogurt and pudding.
Beginning with cake pieces, place a layer of cake with a layer of yogurt/pudding mix.
Sprinkle with cherries.
Repeat, ending with yogurt/pudding mixture.
Cover and refrigerate. - 27.5317
Delicious Fruit Trifle
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl; beat together with electric beater until mixture forms ribbons.
Mix in milk until well incorporated.
Stir in dark rum and set bowl over saucepan half-filled with hot water.
Cook over medium heat while... - 45.596
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a Christmas Trifle. - 0
Strawberry Almond Trifle
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches, as directed on package.
Prepare pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Use one half as desired.
Cut remaining cake into 8 pieces; split each piece... - 41.274
Chocolate Cherry Trifle
1. If you use pound cake, remove the cake from the freezer. Let it stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Put the milk in the jar. Add the dry pudding mix. Tightly screw the lid on the jar. Shake the jar vigorously about 1 minute or till pudding is... - 25.6842
Want to whip up a layered dessert? Try this recipe of English Trifle. It is layered with bread and fruit preserve, fruits, custard and is finally topped with whipped cream. When you cut through the layers, every bite explodes with varying flavours, making it... - 96.3143
Chocolate Berry Trifle
Chocolate Berry Trifle has a fine taste. Chocolate Berry Trifle gets its taste from pie filling. Chocolate Berry Trifle is loved by many people. - 38.0207
All American Pineapple & Fruit Trifle
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate one half for another use, such as fruit salad.
Cut fruit from shell.
Cut fruit into thin wedges.
Reserve 3 wedges for garnish; combine remaining pineapple with peaches and berries.
Cut... - 41.5767
Sherry Trifle With Ratafias
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 47.957
Cut spongecake into very small cubes.
In a large bowl, mix spongecake cubes with flavored light cream.
In a large serving bowl, place half the spongecake mixture.
Cover with small spoonfuls of sherbet, alternating with sliced strawberries.
Top with remaining... - 37.4492
In a small saucepan heat cranberry sauce and water until cranberry sauce is melted.
Use wire whisk to beat until smooth.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using milk and yogurt in place of milk called for on package.
In a 1 1/2 quart... - 39.2284
Spread ladyfingers or large cubes of cake with raspberry jam and place in the bottom of a bowl.
Drain fruit and spoon 1/2 cup juice over the cake (if fresh fruit has no juice, use orange juice).
Spread the fruit on top.
For custard, mix cornstarch with 1/4... - 42.379
Clock Tower Chocolate Trifle
Prepare Party Chocolate Sponge Cake.
Use half of the cake for this recipe.
Cut cake into 3/4 inch slices.
In a decorative 9-inch glass bowl, arrange 3 slices cake on bottom and 8 slices standing around edge.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sherry.
To prepare pudding,... - 43.5809
Peach And Cherry Trifle
Make the pudding according to instructions on the package, but put thin strips of lemon or orange rind into the milk and remove when the vanilla pudding has thickened.
Arrange 6 slices of jelly roll or sponge cake, split and spread with jam, in a serving... - 33.5076
Black Forest Trifle
Bake cake as package directs.
Cool and cut in cubes.
Prepare pudding as package directs.
Arrange one half cake cubes in glass bowl.
Sprinkle 1 ounce rum or brandy.
Layer one half of pudding, then one half of cherry pie filling; next, one half of Cool... - 38.6428
Australian English Trifle
One of my many trifle recipes: Australian English Trifle Recipe, Decorate with whipped cream and flaked chocolate. - 29.8302
Microwaved Sherry Trifle
Sherry Trifle is vey spongy. The rasberry preserve and almonds gives the Sherry Trifle a prefect taste. - 45.7188
1) Cut sponge into small pieces and spread jam over it.
2) At the bottom and sides of a serving dish, arrange the sponge pieces.
3) Drain peaches.
4) Reserve a few peaches for decoration and arrange the rest on top of sponge.
1) Blend 6... - 44.7466
Vanilla Pudding Trifle
My wife likes this Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe. This Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe is simple and easy . Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dessert to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my... - 42.3471
Mix 1/2 cup sugar, the cornstarch and salt in 3-quart saucepan; gradually stir in milk and sherry.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir at least half of the hot mixture gradually into egg yolks.
Blend into hot... - 40.8496
Fresh Strawberry Trifle
Line bottom and side of 2-quart glass serving bowl with ladyfingers.
Spoon 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries over bottom; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, ReaLemon and 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries;... - 39.4338
Easy Pear Trifle
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture,... - 39.752
Luscious Strawberry Trifle
1. In a bowl, add the custard and stir milk into it; microwave for five minutes at HIGH without the lid; stir it afterwards
2. Microwave it again for another three minutes till the mixture boils and stir in orange extract and peel into it; allow to... - 44.9613
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 1
A black forest trifle is delicious and an apt alternative to the traditional christmas pudding. If you're thinking that it would be a tough preparation, this 2 part video will make things so simple that you would want to make the trifle again and again! Here... - 113.853
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 2
Sue McMohan continues with part 2 of the video that makes preparation of a black forest trifle so easy that you would want to make it time and again! So this christmas, surprise your family with a delicious dessert that will leave everyone asking for more. - 109.109
Colorful Strawberry Blueberry Trifle For 4th July
Bring in the essence of summer to your table with this strawberry-blueberry trifle. Laced with delicious berries and cream, this dessert will sit pretty as the centerpiece of your buffet. Here's a quick and easy trifle recipe by Betty that barely takes any... - 115.62
Bake cake in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, as directed on package.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Wrap, label and freeze one half for future use.
Cut remaining cake half into 8 pieces; split each piece horizontally.
Arrange half the pieces in 2 quart glass... - 38.1962
This delicious Microwave Trifle should not be missed. The addictive flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this brilliant Microwave Trifle recipe! - 45.5935
How To Make Black Forest Christmas Trifle
My family has always liked a bit of a boozy trifle every Christmas. This year I thought I’d make something a bit different. This trifle is actually great for any dinner party any time of the year.
For the boozy fruit I like to soak my cherries in the kirsch... - 0
1. Cut the cake into 1/2 -inch-thick slices. Spread half the slices with strawberry jelly; top with remaining slices. Cut each sandwich in half, crosswise.
2. Arrange the cake sandwiches around sides and bottom of a 10-cup, shallow, glass, serving dish.... - 32.9419
Pineapple Swirl Trifle
1) In a bowl mix gelatin and pudding mix.
2) Gently stir in milk.
3) Cook and stir over medium heat until pudding boils.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix vanilla extract.
6) Let stand to cool.
7) To prepare topping mix, follow package directions and fold... - 40.8736
Mix crumbled cookies, custard and ice cream.
Pour into a serving bowl.
Freeze 1 hour or so.
Remove from freezer.
Garnish with Chantilly cream.
Sprinkle with candy covered chocolate. - 26.5521
Cut Swiss rolls into 20 slices and arrange 4 slices in the bottom of a 6-cup glass bowl and remaining slices up around the sides.
Sprinkle with liqueur.
Beat the pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups milk for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally.
Spoon out 2 or 3... - 36.705
Very Berry Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the skim milk; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on medium speed till smooth; stir in pudding.
2. To assemble the trifle, in a 3-quart glass bowl... - 31.1871
Blueberry Peach Trifle
Core, pare, and chop fresh peaches or chop sliced peaches; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, water, and lemon rind; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into... - 41.3334
1) Stir the milk into the vanilla custard mix in a small pan. Cook, constantly stirring, over high heat till the mixture is boiling.
2) Take the custard off the heat and chill it in the fridge.
3) Combine together the drained pineapple tidbits, drained... - 38.7422
Split the ladyfingers and arrange them on a baking sheet.
Brush with the rum and set aside.
Prepare the vanilla and chocolate puddings, using the milk, according to package directions.
With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream with the sugar and... - 42.6884
1. Cut cake into 1-inch cubes. Place half of cubes in 2-quart serving bowl. Pour half of Custard Sauce over cake. Spread half of preserves over top; repeat once. Chill 1 hour.
2. Garnish with whipped cream and sliced almonds. - 24.9317
Spread cake cubes in a 9 x 6-inch bake dish.
Spoon fruit over the top.
Add a few spoonfuls of the juice if cake is quite stale.
Beat pudding mix with the milk and spread over fruit.
Swirl top with whipped topping, and sprinkle with coconut. - 31.1576
Split the spongecake into 4 layers.
Spread the layers generously with the jam and restack.
Put them in a glass dish.
Mix the whiskey and sherry and pour over the layered cake.
Cover with a plate and leave to soak for an hour. - 34.5136
Fresh Fruit Trifle
1. Slice the cake into 3/4-inch slices, and spread each piece with jam on one side. Set aside.
2. Drizzle the liqueur over the sides and bottom of a 3-quart trifle bowl or other decorative glass bowl. Arrange half of the cake slices over the bottom of the... - 32.4229
Raspberry Angel Trifle
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine liqueur with 1 1/2 cups buttermilk. Sprinkle with gelatin and leave for about 5 minutes to soften.
2) Cook the mixture over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring... - 46.5197
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13x9x2 inches, as directed on package.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Reserve one half for future use; cut remaining half into 4 squares.
Split each square; fill with 2 tablespoons jam.
Arrange squares in 2-quart glass serving... - 39.9864
Creamy Citrus Trifle
Combine pudding mix and milk, stirring until smooth.
Stir in sour cream; set aside.
Combine marmalade and sherry, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Arrange half of cake cubes in a 1 1/2-quart trifle bowl or straight-sided glass bowl.
Spoon half of... - 40.9626
This Lemon Trifle is a hit fare with many people. It is must try fruit delicacy for desserts, especially people like me who are lovers of citrus flavors. Try out this Lemon Trifle and let me know if you like it. - 38.4229
Deluxe English Trifle
Bake Velvet Crumb Cake in square pan, 8x8x2 inches, as directed on package of baking mix.
Carefully split cake to make 2 layers.
Fill with raspberry jam.
Cut into 9 or 12 pieces.
Arrange pieces in baking dish, I I 1/2X7 1/2XI 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with... - 38.5811
Pear And Chocolate Trifle
Place sponge cakes neatly in a glass dish or individual dishes.
Drain pears and place, rounded side uppermost, on top of the sponge cakes.
Make the sauce: melt the fat in a saucepan; add cocoa, and stir well in Add flour, mix well, and gradually mix in the... - 42.9695
Peach Melba Trifle
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream and 1 tablespoon sherry.
Place 3 cups cake cubes in 3- to 4-quart glass serving bowl.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry.
Top with... - 39.8769
Split the sponge cake in half and cut into pieces.
Sandwich the pieces of cake with jam and put them in a glass bowl.
Mix the sherry and brandy together and pour the mixture over the sponge.
Cover the bowl and set it aside for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make the... - 44.7519
1)In a mixing bowl, crush the biscuits with the end of the rolling pin.
2)Take 4 serving glasses and distribute the crushed biscuits equally between them.
3)Pour some liqueur or brandy over the crushed biscuits. Let biscuits stand and soften for 30... - 40.5409
In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water.
Pour half of gelatin mixture into a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
Let remaining gelatin stand at room temperature.
Place half of cake in a... - 43.3531
Almond Angel Trifle
Prepare pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
Fold extract, whipped cream and pineapple into pudding.
Spread cake pieces in oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Spread pudding mixture... - 36.2064
Grease two baking sheets with butter, and sprinkle the 2 tsp of flour over the baking sheets.
In a large bowl, combine the 115 g - 4 oz of sugar, egg yolks and the essence and beat till thick and pale in colour.
Using a metal spoon, fold in the remaining... - 31.7292
Berry And Elderflower Trifle
1. With an electric whisk, whip together the mascarpone and the custard in a bowl. Cover, then chill until ready to use. Roughly mash most of the raspberries with the elderflower cordial.
2. Cut up the sponge cake and use to line the bottom of 4 glasses.... - 27.918
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.386
Old English Trifle
1 Drain the canned apricots throughly and remove the pits.
2 In an electric blender add the apricots and puree them.
3 Slice the jelly roll neatly.
4 In the bottom of a large serving bowl, arrange the jelly roll slices reserving 4 - 6... - 44.1041
1) Use an ovenproof or plastic dish of similar size to your trifle bowl to line with cling wrap.
2) Cut the sponge cakes into halves and sandwich with jam.
3) Arrange in the bowl, by cutting in pieces.
4) Squeeze in the juice from the orange and... - 44.3007
Banana Chiffon Trifle
Following package instructions, let gelatin foam in a little water.
In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas with lemon juice and peel.
In the top half of a double boiler, whip egg whites and sugar to a foamy meringue.
Whip... - 41.6222
1. Stir milk into pudding mix in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir with fork. Microwave to boiling, stirring every minute, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming.... - 32.4457
Strawberry Trifle Using Stale Sponge Cake
Break the sponge into small pieces and place it on the bottom of a large glass serving bowl.
Pour over the sherry and set aside for 20 minutes.
Stir in the custard and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Stir the fruit cocktail into the jelly [gelatin] mixture, then... - 38.3661
Pear Strawberry Trifle
1. Toss pears in lemon juice and strawberries in liqueur. Combine orange juice and honey; mix well.
2. In a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, layer ingredients in the following order: 1/3 of cake sprinkled with 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture, 1 cup... - 34.4056
Hot Tipsy Trifle
1) Take a larger, straight sided ovenproof dish and place the cake slices in it. Pour jelly on top to make a sponge base.
2) Now, add cointreau on the top and spread the peaches. In a clean bowl, combine mustard with 2 tbsp of milk and mix well.
3)... - 45.6826
Fruited Chocolate Trifle
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in bowl.
Add eggs and mix well.
Gradually pour in hot milk, stirring constantly.
Return to saucepan.
Cook and stir over very low heat until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and liqueur; stir... - 46.0328
Break plum pudding into small pieces.
Blend vanilla pudding, pure thick cream and sherry.
Place 1/3 of plum pudding pieces in bottom of a serving bowl.
Top with 1/2 orange pieces and 1/3 cream mixture.
Add another layer of plum pudding, orange sections and... - 36.847
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl.
Stir in raspberries and juice.
Heat milk in double boiler over boiling water.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour in bowl; mix well.
Stir in egg yolks.
Whisk in warm milk.
Pour mixture into double boiler.
Cook over... - 45.5306
Yummy Yogurt Trifle
Trifle is traditionally made by layering custard with sponge cake, fruits and cream. Although there is no denying that this makes up for an amazing mouth watering dessert, the dish is essentially high on calories. While I love the dessert like most of us do,... - 0
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 51.2935
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Drain raspberries, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is... - 41.1183
Banana And Berry Trifle
It’s the holiday season and your wondering how to get your kids engaged! Then involve them in some cooking and you not only have fun the kids are going to be super excited! That's what this video is all about, though this is a home made video the style or... - 100.243
Light Fruit Trifle
Light Fruit Trifle is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, almond extract, fruits and cream. You can really be artistic with Light Fruit Trifle by serving the fruit using a trifle bowel. Everyone will want the recipe, once they taste this, so be prepared!
. - 39.9678
Hot Chocolate Trifle
Divide cake between four heat-proof cups.
In a heavy saucepan combine pudding mix, espresso, Half and Half, Creme de Cocoa and chocolate syrup.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until bubbling all over.
Divide hot pudding between cups.
Immediately top... - 32.6086
Mixed Trifle Recipes By Category