- » Mixed Smoothie
Mixed Smoothie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed smoothie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed smoothie recipes.
Mixed Fruit Smoothie With Spinach
Cooling off in summer …Let this cool and refreshing fruit smoothie be a delight for you in the warm summer months ! Follow this video to find out how easy it is to combine all the goodness of the various fruits into a lovely, delicious mix which is bound to... - 119.301
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.7329
Fresh Mixed Fruit Smoothie
Your breakfast remains incomplete without a glass of smoothie. You may want to try this Mixed Fruit Smoothie recipe. Watch the chef share the ingredients and the method to prepare this healthy and sweet beverage that is just ideal to kick start your day. - 77.552
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 49.6783
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 35.1626
1) Take a sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, coffee, cream, sugar, liqueurs and bananas in it, being careful not to boil them.
2) Into mugs, pour smoothie and top with whipped cream.
3) Garnish with chocolate shaving and serve at once. - 35.074
1) Take a small sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, milk, cream, sugar and puree in it, being careful not to boil.
2) Take 4 mugs; pour the drink in them and top with whipped cream.
3) Serve at once on garnishing with a strawberry. - 31.0852
Mixed Fruit Smoothie
In a blender combine juices, banana, berries, and yogurt.
Add about 2 cups ice, a few cubes at a time, through the ingredient cap on the blender lid and blend until pureed.
If desired, top with a few fresh berries - 25.9631