- » Mixed Seed Biscuits
Mixed Seed Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed seed biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed seed biscuits recipes.
Sesame Seed Cheese Biscuits
Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, sesame seed and half and half in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Brush with butter.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. - 27.2022
Cheese Biscuits With Poppy Seeds
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In bowl combine biscuit mix, cheese, onion and poppy seeds.
Add milk at once and fork stir to form a moist dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead lightly with finger tips, about 2 minutes.
Pat dough 1/2 inch thick then cut... - 33.4808
Lemon Poppy Seed Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven to 450F.
2.Take a bowl and mix flour, lemon peel, baking soda, poppy seeds and sugar in it.
3.Make a mixture of yogurt, oil and milk and once done fold into the flour mixture and blend.
4.Make the dough out of the... - 44.6779
Poppy Seed Biscuit Wedges
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Mix baking mix, poppy seed and water until soft dough forms.
Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
Turn dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Dip fingers in baking mix and pat dough into 6-inch circle.
Cut into 8 wedges, cutting completely through... - 26.744
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.0215
Sieve both the flours and baking powder together.
Ground the sesame and add to flour mixture.
Add butter to flour and mix well in a large mixing bowl.
Add sugar and curd to the flour and knead to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Knead... - 43.0889
Sesame Ring Biscuits
1. In a bowl beat the fats with the sugar, add the beaten eggs, mix in flour and baking powder and work into dough by adding a little milk.
2. Form dough into rings and dip each ring in the sesame seeds.
3. On a greased baking tray spread and bake in a... - 39.4386
Sesame Seed Twists
Prepare biscuit mix as directed on package for rolled biscuits.
Roll on lightly floured surface into a 12-inch square about 1/8 inch thick.
Thinly slice and quickly place about 3 tablespoons of the chilled butter onto half of dough; fold other half over... - 34.5594
Party Ham Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Halve the rolls horizontally.
Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with the roll bottoms.
Layer the ham and cheese over the roll bottoms.
Combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds and onion in a bowl and mix... - 40.979
Benne Seed Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread out sesame seeds on a small baking sheet. Bake until they just start to turn golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer from baking sheet to a large bowl immediately.
2. Add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla to sesame seeds and beat... - 28.2662
Sesame Drop Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450° F.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, soda, and salt.
With two knives or pastry blender cut in butter until particles are fine.
Stir in sesame seeds.
Add buttermilk to flour mixture and stir with fork just until mixed.
Drop by the... - 32.2501
Queens biscuits are sesame seed and flour biscuits made with eggs, sugar and milk. A great way to include nutritious sesame seeds to your snacks, the queens biscuits are baked with shortening and can be served with tea or milk. - 37.4079
Pastry Bag Cheese Biscuits
Grate the cheese very finely.
Cream the butter and blend with the cheese.
Mix the creme fraiche with the salt, cayenne pepper and nutmeg and stir into the butter and cheese a little at a time.
Sift the flour with the baking powder.
Stir 3 tablespoons into the... - 44.437
Whole Wheat Sesame Biscuits
Try this delicious version of Whole Wheat Sesame Biscuits recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Whole Wheat Sesame Biscuits, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.2004
Combine oatmeal, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in brandy flavoring and... - 43.931
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour and salt, then stir in the ground almonds.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the cheese, then add the beaten egg and mix well to make a pliable... - 42.3822
Makhania Biscuits - Namkeen Or Khari Or Butter Biscuits
If you're fond of eating Indian made biscuits then do try these salty biscuits . It's very simple to make and tastes delicious too. You can serve it with tea . If you're looking for a quick recipe then this it. Watch the video for this amazing recipe of ... - 101.68
1 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
2 Mix in vanilla and egg and beat until light.
3 Fold in the seeds, flour, baking powder, and salt.
4 On to greased cookie sheets, drop the mixture by 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
5 Allow for spreading.
6 ... - 44.6528
Herbed Biscuit Ring
Herbed Biscuit Ring is a delicious snack recipe. This easily digetsible and tasty Herbed Biscuit Ring goes well on any party or get together. Try this recipe and squander its taste. - 34.0686
Caraway Biscuit Crust
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
2) Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3) Add the caraway seed and milk, mix thoroughly and shape the... - 35.5329
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Toss pork with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and Italian seasoning.
Grind into large mixer bowl.
Add biscuit mix and water; mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake in... - 37.1377
Tomato Cheese Biscuits
Combine biscuit mix and cheese.
Add tomato juice according to package directions for liquid.
Mix and knead dough.
Roll about 3/8 inch thick.
Cut with a 1 3/4-inch biscuit cutter.
Place on un-greased baking sheet.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with celery... - 30.1734
Ham And Cheese Biscuits
Evenly divide ham and cheese into $4 portions and place in the center of each roll.
Place in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Combine butter, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Pour over rolls.
Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Bake... - 30.9329
Cheese And Onion Biscuits
Melt butter in shallow baking pan; sprinkle evenly with 2 teaspoons onion.
Stir remain ing onion,cheese, celery seed and salt into biscuit mix; add milk.
Mix to a soft dough; stir vigorously, about 30 strokes.
Knead lightly on floured board; roll into... - 32.4525
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Lightly grease two baking sheets. Mix the rolled oats and sugar ii a bowl, breaking up any lumps in the sugar. Add the egg, sunflower oil and malt extract, mix well, then leave to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Using a... - 28.9824
Dixie Corn Meal Biscuits
Sift together first 5 ingredients; stir in corn meal.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add egg and sour cream; mix just till dough follows fork around bowl.
Turn out on lightly floured surface; knead gently 1/2 minute.
Roll or pat to... - 37.4965
Spicy Cornmeal Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, cheese, baking soda, and pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine buttermilk and margarine; pour into flour mixture and stir to combine (mixture will be sticky).
3. Onto... - 26.6147
Combine the first 5 ingredients, and mix well; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 8 to 10... - 33.7526
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2 In a bowl, add the first 5 ingredients, and mix well.
3 Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4 Pour in milk, stirring to moisten the dry... - 39.1303
Cheese And Seed Nibbles
Cut butter into biscuit mix until mixture is like coarse cornmeal.
Add water and stir until blended.
Divide dough in half.
To one half of dough, add caraway seed and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan.
To other half of dough, add poppy seed and 1/4 cup of the... - 49.3618
Healthy No Bake Cookies By Tarla Dalal
Healthy no bake cookies, these are loved by kids and are very easy and quick to make. . . Involve your kids while making these; they will really enjoy the process. - 0
Sunshine Chicken Casserole With Biscuit
Combine soup, grapes, chicken, raisins, sour cream, brown sugar, pimiento, salt, cinnamon, cloves and eggs in 2-quart casserole.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir to blend.
Drop Biscuits by table-spoonfuls around edge of... - 44.495
Mandarin Sesame Seed Cake
1. Put yeast in warm water to dissolve for 2-3 minutes. Add sugar and mix well. Let stand for another 2-3 minutes.
2. Put flour in a mixing bowl. Slowly pour in yeast solution and blend well. Knead to a soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth and let stand in a... - 38.4694
Sesame Seed Buns
Sesame Seed Buns is a delicious stuffed bun. The flavors of this bun will definitely hook you to it. Try the Sesame Seed Buns recipe and surprise your family with this tasty dish. - 46.7069
Sesame Seed Crackers
Stir lemon juice into milk and set aside to clabber.
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Stir in milk a|nd butter.
Knead the dough until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Form into a ball and chill, Wrapped, for about an hour.
Preheat oven to 3,50°.
Roll out... - 37.9685
Poppy Seed Flakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a stiff paste with the beaten egg.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly, shape into ball and leave, covered, in a cool place for at least 30... - 39.8291
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add celery seeds, paprika and sage and mix lightly with fork.
Add shortening and cut in finely.
Stir in enough milk with a fork to make a soft puffy dough that is easy to handle and roll.
Roll out 1/2 inch... - 25.8335
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Arrange seed in shallow layer in large pan.
Roast 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Taste seed; if not toasted, continue roasting, testing every 5 minutes (not more than 15 minutes).
Do not overtoast or seed will be... - 39.7335
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, stirring until moistened. - 22.8863
Venison Stew With Sesame Biscuits
Saute venison in soy sauce 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
Add carrots, potatoes, onion, celery and celery seeds.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with 2 Tbsp.water and stir into boiling stew.
Pour stew into... - 40.6159
1. Sift flour, baking powder and cornflour together.
2. Rub in the butter. Add sugar and caraway seeds.
3. Mix to a firm dough ,with the beaten egg and milk.
4. Roll out, cut into rounds.
5. Bake in a moderate oven (350°F - Gas Mark 4). - 32.5919
1) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
2) Beat in cheese and blend.
3) In a medium bowl mix flour, salt and spices.
4) Gently add to butter cheese mixture and blend smoothly.
5) For the Food Processor Method, begin with grating... - 42.62
Tiny Cheese Biscuits
1)In a large bowl, mix together flour, cheddar cheese, red pepper and sesame seeds.
2)Add butter and mix until mixture attains a coarse texture.
3)Now add eggs and water. Knead well with hands to form a smooth dough.
4)Shape dough into small balls of... - 37.3869
Basic Cardamom Biscuits
Sieve flour, baking powder and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Beat butter, cream and sugar till creamy.
Remove the skin of cardamoms and crush the seeds slightly.
Mix butter mixture, flour and cardamom together.
Knead to a hard dough with... - 43.3208
Double Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese, olives, onion, celery seed, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In another bowl, cut in cheese to biscuit mix.
4) Pour in milk and combine well with a fork.
5) Gently... - 44.5018
Greek Easter Biscuits ( Koulourakia )
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
3. Add two eggs, one at a time, whisk after every addition.
4. Put orange juice and orange rind in it. Mix it well. Scrape down the... - 105.749
Chewy Apple Dog Biscuits
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Separately mix all the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add in the wet mixture into the dry as you’re mixing them together. Mix well.
Spoon mixture into mini muffin pan molds, or... - 36.744
Savory Biscuit Bites
1) In a bowl, combine the flour, ground rice, mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Add margarine to rub in.
3) Add cheese and beaten egg and mix to a stiff dough.
4) Divide the dough into 4.
5) Knead the paprika into half of one piece, form into a roll... - 45.6646
Jalapeno Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 425°.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and grits in bowl.
Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
Stir in jalapeno pepper and cheese, slowly add 1/3 cup milk, and stir lightly.
Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if... - 40.6034
Delicious salted biscuits. At least you don't have to worry too much about your calories when biting into a couple of these Salted Biscuits. Try this wonderful Salted Biscuit recipe for yourself! I am sure you will love it! - 44.5777
In medium mixing bowl combine flours, baking powder and salt.
Cut in margarine until particles are fine.
Add milk and stir until dough clings together.
Knead on lightly floured surface 12 times.
Pat out to 3/4-in thickness.
Top with poppy seed and wheat... - 39.8051
In a mixing bowl beat the 55 g - 2 oz butter and the oil with half of the sugar.
Into this mixture, beat the eggs until light and creamy, then whisk in the milk.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder and fold all together with a metal... - 38.067
Onion & Red Bell Pepper Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.Very lightly oil a baking sheet.
2. Combine the flours in a mixing bowl and season with pepper. Rub in the spread with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
3. Stir in the onion and red bell... - 33.9343
Combine the flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs with the smaller quantity of ouzo (you can use more later if the dough seems dry).
Beat this into the dry ingredients until well absorbed.
Add the baking powder to the... - 49.1602
Biscuit Pocket Subs
1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Using a rolling pin, flatten the biscuits into 4 inch rounds.
3) On each biscuit place 2 pieces of each type of meat and 2 pieces of cheese and top with onion rings.
4) Place with remaining biscuits, pinch... - 39.2851
Makhania Biscuits From Bisquick Pancake Flour
Those who are keen on making Indian biscuits, then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make yummy salted biscuits. They are also called Makhaniya biscuits In Gujarat. These biscuits are so easy and quick to make. You will really enjoy eating them while... - 103.534
Soften the butter and cream together with the sugar and syrup until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and whisk until well combined.
Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa and the cinnamon together and then add half to the mixture and mix.
Then mix in the other half... - 46.9399
Kentucky Biscuit Muffins
This biscuit muffin recipe is out of my grandmother's baking collection. A fiercely gaurded family recipe, these biscuit muffins are best eaten with honey or jam. The sweetness of the fennel seeds in the garnish brings out the taste of this muffin and... - 45.6509
Onion Crackers, Masala Biscuit - Low Fat
Today's low fat snack recipe is a savory tea time favorite,my hubby always request them,and how I wish I could store them In an airtight container but they never last long enough at my place.Onion biscuits ,masala biscuit ,onion crackers also popular in... - 0
Sunita's Surati Snacks (biscuits)
Looking for a homemade tea-time snack? Try these cripsy, flavorful golden biscuits from Surat that are sure treat for the tastebuds. Chef Bhal Dave shares the recipe with us in this video and step-by-step details the method. By following the recipe to the T,... - 86.4479
Chili Soup Biscuits
1) Take a mixing bowl, to sift flour, baking powder and salt, all together. Add butter and use your fingertips to rub into flour mixture to make like coarse breadcrumbs.
2) Take a nonstick frying pan to cook bacon for 3-4 minutes over medium... - 43.4419
Fried Yeast Biscuits
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up... - 44.6407
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 12 medium muffin cups.
Measure biscuit mix into bowl.
Add salad dressing mix and blend lightly with a fork.
Beat egg, milk and shortening or oil together with a fork.
Add to biscuit mix and beat vigorously 30 seconds.
Spoon... - 39.3537
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender.
Combine onion, biscuit mix, and 1/2 cup cheese in a large bowl.
Combine egg and milk; add to biscuit mixture, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans filling two-thirds... - 35.5632
Sesame Pepper Crackers
1. Place rice flour or plain flour, sesame seeds, sage and peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine mascarpone and Cheddar cheese. Add cheese mixture to dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface,... - 33.1495
Hot Sesame Wafers
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, flour, baking powder, salt and red pepper.
Add margarine and corn syrup, mixing until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in sesame seeds.
Gradually add milk, mixing just until dough forms a ball.
On lightly floured... - 44.9525
Sunflower Sultana Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/ Gas 8. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Sift the flour and baking powder into a howl and rub in the margarine evenly.
2. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and half the sunflower seeds, then mix in the yogurt, with just enough milk... - 37.5277
Sunflower Sultana Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C/ Gas 8. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub in the margarine evenly.
2. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and half the sunflower seeds, then mix in the yogurt, with just enough milk... - 34.569
Vanilla And Sesame Wafers
Spread the sesame seeds in a shallow tin and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, then set aside.
Cream the... - 38.4926
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup lukewarm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Take a saucepan and mix sugar, salt and milk in it. Stir until dissolved.
4) Add 1 1/2 cups of melted butter along with 2 cups flour. Beat nicely.
5)... - 43.2693
Onion Cheese Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Saute onion in 2 teaspoons margarine until tender.
3. Put biscuit mix in large bowl.
4. Combine egg and milk. Add to biscuit mix.
5. Add onion and half of the cheese. Mix quickly. Spread dough evenly in 8-inch round baking dish... - 33.8444
Onion Sesame Bread
Early on day:
1. Onto very warm water, in small bowl, sprinkle yeast; stir until dissolved. Stir in onion soup. Stir into biscuit mix in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour butter into 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds;... - 37.1083
Curry Cheese Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine egg, milk, and onion.
In mixing bowl stir together Homemade Biscuit Mix or packaged mix and curry powder.
Add egg mixture; stir just till dry ingredients are moistened.
Add 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Grease bottom and sides of an... - 41.0126
Soup Or Salad Sticks
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut biscuits in half; roll each part into pencil thin sticks (about 4 inches long).
Brush with milk.
Mix cereal crumbs, seed and salt; roll sticks in mixture.
Bake on lightly greased baking sheet for about 10 minutes, or until lightly... - 26.9263
Combine first 7 ingredients and 3/4 cup cheese in medium bowl, stir well.
Pour batter into a greased 10-inch piepan, drizzle butter over top.
Bake at 375Â° for 30 minutes.
Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese and sesame seeds, bake an additional 5 minutes.
Cut... - 33.5944
Crispy Sesame Crackers
These Sesame Crisp Crackers are a crunchy irresistible fare ! Try out these snacks this afternoon and let me know if you like them . Your suggestions for these Sesame Crisp Crackers are welcome. - 37.28
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the sesame seeds in a small, heavy pan and roast in the oven until slightly brown.
Remove .from the oven and add the remaining ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and drop by teaspoonfuls onto well buttered cooky sheets.
Bake... - 34.967
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder and set aside.
Cream sugar and butter until thoroughly mixed; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Slowly mix in flour, then sesame seeds, mixing just to blend.
Drop mixture by level teaspoonfuls 5" apart... - 38.3328
Savory Onion Pretzels
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine until very soft, light and fluffy.
Mix the flour with the onion soup and celery seeds, then work half the dry mixture into the creamed fat.
Gradually add the eggs, beating continuously, adding a... - 36.7099
1. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves and pepper into a medium-size bowl; stir in anise seeds, cardamom, citron and orange rind until well mixed.
2. Beat butter or margarine and 1 cup of the 10X sugar until well mixed in medium-size bowl... - 37.4786
1 Heat the honey, treacle, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
2 Mix the flours, spices and can died fruits in a bowl and stir in the honey mixture.
3 Dissolve the soda in the milk and add to the mixture with the eggs and rum.
Knead the dough on a floured board... - 41.0339
Crispy Mandarin Chicken
Combine egg white, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, and soy sauce in a large bowl, mix well.
Add chicken, coating well, set aside.
Combine biscuit mix, water, and sesame seeds, mix well.
Add to chicken mixture, stirring to coat.
Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil to 370Â°,... - 42.4333
Easy Cheese Muffins
Easy Cheese Muffins is simple and east to make muffins. The eggs with milk and flour and topped with cheese gives Easy Cheese Muffins a prefect taste. - 32.1791
Quick Cheese Bread
1 In a medium mixing bowl, blend biscuit mix, cheese, poppy seed, egg, and milk.
2 Stir just to moisten. Pour into a buttered 8-inch square glass baking dish.
3 Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, rotating the dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking... - 32.0338
Easy Cheese Bread
Combine biscuit mix, cheese, and poppy seeds in a large bowl.
Combine egg and milk, add to biscuit mixture, mixing vigorously for 1 minute.
Spoon into a lightly greased 8 1/2- x 4 1/2-x 3-inch loafpan.
Bake bread at 350Â° for 35 minutes or until golden... - 27.0158
Spicy Onion Bread
Spicy Onion Bread has a fine taste. Spicy Onion Bread gets its taste from biscuit baking mix, blend with eggs and milk. Spicy Onion Bread is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.9252
Simple Dahi Papdi
You must have heard about a popular Indian snack “papdi chaat”. But have you ever heard about Dahi Papdi? Normally Papdi Chaat is made with yogurt, papdi, potatoes, chickpeas, and various other ingredients. However dahi papdi is a simple dish made with... - 0
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1553
Hot Crunch Sticks
Mix cereal crumbs, seed, and salt in shallow pan (be sure salt is well distributed).
Cut biscuits in half; roll each half into a pencil-thin stick, about 4 inches long.
Brush with water.
Roll sticks in mixture.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 450Â°... - 31.6144
Combine Biscuit Mix with about 2/3 cup water or milk enough to make a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured board or pastry cloth and knead a few times.
Roll or pat dough to form a a 5- x 10-inch rectangle.
Brush with melted butter.
Brush with marmalade or... - 27.7381
Hot Cheese Bread
1) Into a bowl mix together the cheese, biscuit mix and the poppy seed
2) Tip in the beaten egg and milk and mix well
3) Using a fork, whip the mixture for a minute
4) Add in spoon by spoon of the biscuit mixture and continue to beat well after... - 40.9146
Turkey Pastrami Pizza
In a medium mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and caraway seed.
Add water and stir till moistened.
Pat the dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the sauerkraut and salad dressing.
Arrange half of the cheese on the... - 42.9362
Sesame Cheese Loaves
Preheat oven to 375°.
In blender container combine egg, cottage cheese, milk, and onion salt.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Mix with Homemade Biscuit Mix or packaged mix and bacon bits.
Turn into four greased 4 1/2x2 1/2x1 1/2-inch loaf pans.
Sprinkle with... - 36.2878
Easy Cheese Bread
Combine biscuit mix, cheese, and poppy seed.
Add egg and milk; mix just to blend.
Beat vigorously 1 minute.
Turn into well-greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Sprinkle with additional poppy seed.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 50 minutes or till... - 34.3162
Savory Pork Pie
1. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Add pork cubes and cook in hot butter until brown on all sides.
2. Add onions to meat and cook slowly until
onions are tender.
3. Remove meat and onions from skillet.
4. Melt remaining butter in skillet. Stir in... - 46.4093
Easy Cheese Bread
Combine biscuit mix, cheeses, and poppy seed.
Add egg and milk; mix just to blend.
Beat vigorously 1 minute.
Turn into well-greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Sprinkle with additional poppy seed, if desired.
Bake in 350° oven for 1 hour.
Cool before slicing. - 31.2402
Easy Hot Chicken Salad
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the celery, red pepper, and scallions, and saute, stirring, for 1 minute or until slightly softened.
Blend in the flour and cook and stir for 1... - 40.6797
Sesame Prawn Cutlets
1. Shell prawns leaving tail intact. Remove back vein. With sharp knife cut deeply along back of prawns, but do not cut right through. Gently pound prawns flat with rolling pin.
2. Mix crushed biscuits and sesame seeds together. Mix butter, garlic and chilli... - 26.9367
In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, mushrooms, onion, pimiento, salt, and celery seed.
Mix together egg yolk and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Beat egg white to stiff peaks; gently fold into mushroom mixture.
In heavy saucepan or... - 42.7063