- » Mixed Seafood
Mixed Seafood Recipes
Mixed Seafood recipes include food preparations from all over the world which incorporate two or more different types of seafood as ingredients. Mixed Seafood is considered very healthy and nutritious as it is rich ... More »
Saffron Seafood Hot Pot
1. Chop the fennel bulbs, slice the onions and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the tomatoes and fresh parsley, set aside.
3. Slice the mushrooms, split the carrots in half and cut the zucchini into strips, chop the leeks, mince the shallots, set... - 123.421
Mussels & Clams In Spicy White Wine Herb Broth
1. Chop garlic, parsley, oregano and anchovy fillets together.
2. Heat some oil in a skillet and saute chopped ingredients. Stir for a while.
3. Add mussels and clams into the skillet.
4. Pour in white wine.
5. Sprinkle red pepper... - 116.006
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 112.401
Mixed Seafood Grill
1. Start by shelling and cutting the lobster inot 12 chunks, also shell and devein the shrimps
2. Dry the scallops and also cut the halibuts into chunks
3. Take a damp cloth and use it to wipe the mushrooms
4. Take the skewers, and... - 41.154
Mixed Seafood Kabobs
Thaw lobster, fish, and shrimp, if frozen.
Remove shell from lobster; cut meat into 12 chunks.
Cut halibut into 12 chunks, about the same size as the lobster chunks.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse scallops and pat dry.
On six 12-inch skewers, alternately... - 36.6858
Mixed Seafood Grill
Shell the lobster and cut it into 12 chunks.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Dry the scallops.
Cut the halibut into chunks, approximately the same size as the lobster chunks.
Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth.
Alternate the ingredients on skewers and... - 36.562
Mixed Seafood Mold
1) Add the cream cheese to the tomato soup. Blend while heating and let cool. In small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Mix with soup mixture until dissolved.
2) In separate bowl, add the mayonnaise to the seafood, celery, onion and a dash... - 20.7422
Mixed Seafood Recipes By Category