- » Mixed Salad
Mixed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed salad recipes.
Mixed Leaf Salad With Roasted Walnuts And Roquefort
1) Preheat the oven to 275°.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and salt to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Add parsley and season with pepper to... - 47.5273
Mixed Rocket Salad
Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling salted water; the salt in the water keeps them firm.
While the potatoes are cooking, trim the arugala and the watercress.
Discard any wilted leaves and cut off any tough stems.
If the arugala leaves are very large,... - 44.441
Insalata Mista (mixed Salad)
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Insalata Mista (Mixed Salad) recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Insalata Mista (Mixed Salad)! So just give it a try! - 41.733
Mixed Cold Platter With Salad
Arrange the slices of meat attractively on a large dish, leaving the center empty.
Mix the canned vegetables with the chopped dill pickles.
Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and chives.
Mix with the vegetable mixture and spoon into two... - 39.784
Mixed Leaf Salad
Put lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Cut avocado in half, remove seed and peel.
Cut in slices and coat with lemon juice.
Add avocado slices and remaining salad ingredients to lettuce in bowl.
Mix all ingredients for dressing together, pour over salad and toss... - 38.2946
1) Make a paste of peppers and peanuts in a blender or food processor.
2) Add sugar, salt, anchovy paste and lime juice in the pepper mixture, mix well.
3) In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, escarole, bamboo shoots and dressing, until mixed... - 38.1829
To make the garlic croutons, remove the crusts from the bread and cut the slices into tiny cubes.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan.
Add the bread cubes and garlic and fry until the croutons are golden brown all over.
Drain on paper towels.
Discard the... - 38.1311
Combine first 6 ingredients together in bowl.
Toss with garlic dress ing.
Sprinkle croutons over top. - 37.0523
Diced Mixed Salad
1. Dice the apple into 1/4 inch (7mm) cubes and dress immediately with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
2. Dice the rest of the ingredients to the same size, and mix thoroughly with the rest of the lemon juice and the oil.
3. Decorate with freshly chopped... - 36.89
Mixed Leaf Salad
1. Arrange salad leaves on a serving platter, cover and chill until required.
2. To make croutons, place cheese, sour cream and parsley in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread cheese mixture over one side of each bread slice, place on a baking tray and bake for... - 36.8012
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennel.
Slice end off bulbous base.
Wash and dry fennel.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thin slices.
Cut carrots into thin rounds.
Wash and dry pepper.
Cut in half and remove pith and seeds.
Cut into very... - 36.1713
In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, basil and pepper.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
At servingtime, wash lettuce leaves and tear into bite-size pieces; place in a large bowl.
Add cucumber, carrot and scallion.
Pour dressing over... - 35.5323
Mixed Herring Salad
Soak herring for 24 hours in small amount of milk or water; cut into small pieces, reserving a few for garnish.
Combine herring with beet, apples, onions, gherkins and potatoes.
Chop an egg; add to herring mixture with lettuce.
Blend with oil, vinegar and... - 34.8933
Fresh Mixed Salad
1. Discard outer or damaged leaves from greens. Wash quickly and thoroughly in cold water and dry in a spinning basket or with a paper towel. Tear (don't chop) into bite-sized pieces in a large bowl that has been rubbed with cut garlic.
2. Wash pepper, remove... - 34.7079
Salata Mixed Salad
Combine lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped cucumber, watercress, green pepper, and green onion.
Add sliced olives, lemon juice, and salt; toss together.
Mound on platter; garnish with tomato wedges, cucumber slices, and olives.
Pour olive oil over all.
Allow... - 34.0574
Mandarin Mixed Salad
Combine the orange juice, vinegar, vegetable oil and sugar in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with the orange juice mixture.
Toss and serve. - 33.8385
Fattoush Mixed Salad
Fattoush Mixed Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Fattoush Mixed Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 33.5132
Mixed Emotions Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with garlic powder in small skillet; add sesame seed.
Heat and stir till lightly brown.
Place next 6 ingredients in large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup olive oil and the vinegar.
Sprinkle with sesame seed. - 31.8633
Divide lettuce among 6 individual salad bowls.
Add tomato, onion, and anchovies to each, top with olives.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Shake; pour over salads - 31.1668
Mixed Salad With Dressing
In a salad bowl, mix vegetables, raisins and parsley.
Add sunflower seeds.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
When ready to serve only, pour over salad. - 29.8659
Everyone one at home love the chance of putting together this Mixed Salad. Mixed Salad is healthy, simple and tasty. Anyone will like it! - 29.0105
Karolyi Mixed Salad
Slice potatoes, cucumbers and hard boiled eggs, cut green paprikas into strips and dice peeled tomatoes.
Slice one head of lettuce as well.
Mix with tartare sauce, arrange in salad bowl, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and garnish with the other head of... - 26.2922
5-min Mixed Salad
Combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Arrange salad on individual serving plates.
Top each salad with 2 tablespoons dressing. - 21.6132
Mixed Salad Recipes By Category