- » Mixed Raita
Mixed Raita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed raita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed raita recipes.
Koshimbir (mix Vegetable Raita)
1. Add all ingredients in the bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat oil in small kadhai.
3. Add mustard seeds & green chillies.
4. Add this seasoning to mixter
5. Serve with chapati/ roti & sabji. - 33.1106
Mix Vegetable Raita
Mixed Vegetable Raita is a magical combination of various delicious vegetables on the bed of beaten curds! A cooling and healthful raita recipe, mixed veg raita is a perfect add on to any meal.A delight for all Cookery lovers! - 0
Mixed Vegetable Raita
Mixed Vegetable Raita has a fine taste. Mixed Vegetable Raita gets its taste from yoghurt mixed with vegetable and flavored with chili powder. Mixed Vegetable Raita is served as side dish. - 37.1243
Carrot Raita (gajar Ka Raita)
Gajar ka raita is a such healthy and delicious dish which goes perfect with any spicy dish. You can also have this as dipping or spread while making rolls. - 0
Mix Vegetable Indian Raita
1. In a mortar, add the oregano, garlic, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. Crush everything with the pestle.
2. Transfer the dressing to a shallow bowl and add in the tomatoes and onion. Toss well with a spoon, followed by cucumber.
3. Season with... - 0
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.31
Raita is a healthy yogurt salad that is served as a side dish to most rice dishes, parathas etc. It can be made in many ways, but as is my style of cooking, this is a very easy and simple way to make raita. - 0
Creamy Mixed Veg Raita
An easy and healthy side dish for all your stuffed paratha. Roasted cumins enhance the taste of Raita and it takes this to some other level. If you wish you can serve Raita with any other meal. - 0
1. Refrigerate grated beet root. Mix yoghurt, garlic, salt.
2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
3. Stir in grated beetroot just before serving. Serve cold, garnished with fresh coriander. - 27.4715
Cucumber And Tomato Raita
1. Peel, seed and cut the cucumber into 1/4-inch dice. Mix it with the salt and let stand 15 minutes, then squeeze out excess water. Place the cucumber in a medium bowl.
2. Add the onion, tomatoes, fresh coriander, cayenne and yogurt and mix well. Chill for 1... - 30.7494
A cool, colorful and delicate raita, perfect for Indian meals. - 46.3794
For all of you, who are following a strict diet chart, this savory Indian preparation of yogurt is a nice choice of food. Yogurt is a great source of nutritional value. Indulge yourself in different types of raita preparation and enjoy healthy eating. Watch... - 113.41
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Mix together the beetroot, yogurt, pepper and some salt.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the oil - it helps to angle the pan so all the oil collects at the bottom.
4) Add the mustard seeds and, as they start... - 38.0094
Aloo Raita / Yogurt And Potato - Indian
1. In a bowl, whisk the yogurt lightly. If you think that the yogurt is too thick, dilute it with water or milk.
2. Add in the boiled and chopped potatoes along with mint leaves.
3. Add the salt, pepper and red chili powder (if using).
4. Mix well to... - 0
Tomato Mint Raita
1) Mix together the onions and tomatoes with the yoghurt.
2) Now add the mint, chile, cumin or chili powder, and salt.
3) Toss well to combine and serve. - 34.9411
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
1. In a large bowl, beat the yogurt until smooth and thick in consistency.
2. Add the potatoes and season with salt. Mix well
3. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
5.... - 42.9017
Cucumber Raita Vegetable In Yogurt
Combine cucumber and salt in bowl; mix well.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Squeeze moisture from grated cucumber.
Combine cucumber with mixture of yogurt, green chilies and paprika in bowl; mix well.
Stir in cilantro. - 31.2402
Cucumber raita is an easy to make, healthy and tasty preparation. Try it out and I am sure you will love it!! - 0
Boondi Ka Raita
1)In a bowl, soak boondi in warm water for 10 minutes and then squeeze them out.
2)In another bowl, beat yogurt and add salt and pepper and give it a stir.
3)Fold in boondi and mix chili powder and cumin powder. Chill.
4)Sprinkle coriander and... - 39.8573
Indian Style Cucumber Raita
1. Take a non-stick frying pan and place it on low heat.
2. Pour cumin in the pan, allow it to be hot; meanwhile stir constantly so that it should not be burned.
3. Take a large bowl and mix in it cucumbers, yogurt, coriander, scallions and... - 43.1005
Angoor Aur Akhrot Raita
Beat the yogurt, spices, sugar, and salt in a bowl with a fork or whisk until smooth and creamy.
Add the grapes and walnuts, saving 1 teaspoon of walnuts to garnish.
Mix well, then sprinkle with a pinch of chili powder and the remaining walnuts.
Serve chilled. - 36.8387
1) In a small non-stick frying pan, warm the cumin over low heat for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Stir continuously.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced cucumber, yogurt, coriander, scallions and pepper.
3) On top, add the warmed... - 32.731
Kera Nu Raita
Mix all ingredients gently.
Chill and serve. - 25.3639
Traditional Cucumber Raita
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Traditional Cucumber Raita, then look no further. The Chef explains how to make Cucumber Raita in the video. You can always add other vegetables to the yogurt besides cucumber. So, surely check out the video. - 108.686
Classic Cucumber Raita
GETTING READY 1) Peel the cucumber and grate it coarsely. 2) Squeeze out the excess water from the grated coconut. 3)... - 30.9749
Tomato And Onion Raita
1. In a bowl, add to the low-fat yoghurt the diced onion, tomato, chillies, chopped fresh coriander, sugar and salt to taste. Mix everything together well and transfer the raita to a serving dish.
2. Garnish with the chilli powder and ground coriander. - 34.4373
Spicy Boondi Raita
Boondi raita, a condiment is one of the many raita varieties that are popular in India, where yogurt is seasoned with spices, along with the addition of tiny balls of fried gram flour (chickpea flour) called 'boondi', which may taste spicy. The raita tastes... - 0
Quick Mint And Cucumber Raita
1. Peel the cucumber and finely dice.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl and add salt to taste, the sugar, mint sauce, chilli and coriander.
3. Finally, mix in the cucumber.
4. Decorate with mint sprigs. - 33.6921
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 41.2494
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 43.125
Potato Raita has a Succulent taste.The Mustard Seeds and Cummin Seeds gives the Potato Raita Refreshing taste. - 35.3502
Crunchy Cucumber Raita
Cucumber is good in salads and as it is as well and here is an Indian recipe to make side with it. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Cucumber Raita using cucumber and yogurt along with some Asian seasonings. Good with parathas, rotis or rice. - 112.608
Kheera Pudina Raita
Beat the yogurt, spices, sugar, and salt in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in the cucumber and mint, saving some mint.
Sprinkle with a pinch each of toasted ground cumin and chili powder and the remaining mint.
Serve chilled. - 39.0964
1 In a bowl, beat the curd.
2 Add in the green chilli, mint leaves, salt and black pepper.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator.
4 Serve cold. - 33.868
If using cucumbers, sprinkle with salt and leave for half an hour.
Drain water and use.
If using bananas, do not peel till ready to use.
Mix curds with mustard, coriander leaves and salt.
Add cucumber or bananas and mix well.
Chill and serve as a salad with... - 32.0126
Kele Ka Raita
1 In a bowl, beat the curd .
2 Transfer to a glass dish.
3 Peel and cut the bananas into thin round pieces.
4 Put the banana pieces in the curd.
5 Stir in sugar, mixing well.
6 Can be served along with the meal or as an after dinner... - 30.6684
Ghiya (lauki) Ka Raita (summer Squash Dip)
Learn to make this cold Indian yogurt dish called Ghiya (Squash, Bottle Gourd, Lauki, Doodhi etc) ka Raita by using fresh Bottle Gourd shredded and boiled , added in the yogurt. This is a side dish with your main meal. You can enjoy it along with rice pilaf... - 0
Mix cucumber with yogurt, coriander in serving bowl, refrigerate.
Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as they turn black, set aside to cool, add to mixture.
Add salt just before serving. - 32.2781
Mix together the raita, potatoes, mustard powder and cumin seeds.
Decorate the surface with crossing lines of chilli and pepper powder.
Sprinkle a few coriander leaves. - 27.9139
Those of you who are looking for the recipe of Raita, will find this very useful. The Chef shows how to make Vegetable Raita. It's very easy to make and goes well with biryani or pulao. - 107.813
Baingan Ka Raita
Roast the whole eggplant under a preheated broiler until soft and the skin is charred—almost black.
Cool under running cold water, then peel off the skin.
Mash the pulp into a fine paste.
Place the yogurt, spices, and salt in a bowl.
Beat until... - 44.509
1. Heat oil in small pan. Add cumin, as it changes colour, remove from heat. Cool.
2. Mash carrots. add cumin. Mix well. Chill.
3. Mix yoghurt, salt with carrots just before serving. Serve cold garnished with fresh coriander. - 30.6214
1 Peel the lauki using a vegetable peeler.
2 Using a handheld grater or in a food processor, grate the lauki.
3 In a pan, boil the grated lauki in water.
4 Remove from the heat and drain.
5 Allow to cool.
6 In a bowl, beat the curd with salt,... - 42.2835
Place the yogurt, all the spices, and the lemon rind in a bowl and whisk to mix.
Stir in all the vegetables and salt.
Garnish with a little paprika.
Serve chilled. - 39.7927
1) Collect all the ingredients required to prepare the raita. A "raita" is an Indian side-dish that is made often with a yoghurt base. It helps to balance the hooter dish.
2) In a pan, heat the oil... - 40.954
1 Grill the whole brinjal over charcoal fire or bake in an oven on a wire rack until tender and the skin is burnt.
2 In a bowl of cold water, put the brinjal and remove the skin,.
3 Mash it using the back of a spoon.
4 In another bowl, beat the... - 42.4187
Heat oil in small pan, add cumin seeds, as they turn dark remove pan, set aside to cool.
Mix pumpkin with yogurt, mustard, coriander in serving bowl and refrigerate.
Add salt just before serving, sprinkle with cumin seeds. - 34.553
1) In a bowl add cucumber, the yogurt, and the salt.
2) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
4) Sprinkle mint and paprika on the top.
5) Serve immediately. - 34.416
1 Peel the cucumber.
2 Grate it using a hand held grater or in a food processor.
3 In a pan, boil the water.
4 Add in grated cucumber and cook for about 2 minutes or until partially tender.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Allow to cool.
7 ... - 39.9833
Makhane Ka Raita
1)In a pan, heat ghee and fry makhaanas until deep golden.
2)In a bowl, add yogurt and salt and pepper and beat until smooth.
3)Add makhaanas and nuts, blend thoroughly.
4)Garnish the raita with cumin and serve chilled. - 41.9045
Indian Cucumber Raita
Are you a fan of Indian cuisine? Here's a recipe that you must certainly not miss. This video is a step by step demo of how you can prepare this Indian Cucumber Raita at home. This recipe makes a very compelling side dish and is sure fetch you loads of... - 81.9319
1. Peel and slice bananas into rounds. Mix with lightly beaten curds, grated coconut and salt to taste.
2. Heat oil. Add curry leaves, green chillies and mustard seeds. When the seeds crackle, pour over banana and curd mixture. Mix well. - 35.1797
This cucumber raita is prepared in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. - 28.1922
A quick Indian condiment prepared with yogurt and cucumber. The spices give the recipe a twist and make it scrumptious. - 0
1 Clean the raisins well.
2 In a bowl, soak the cleaned raisins in water for about 2 hours.
3 In a bowl, bet the curd.
4 Add in sugar, salt, pepper and soaked raisins.
5 Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
6 ... - 37.6903
Grate the cucumber into a medium bowl.
Add radishes and remaining ingredients, stir gently to combine.
Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight - 31.6462
Cucumber & Tomato Raita
Cucumber & Tomato Raita are worth every minute you take to make them. Cucumber & Tomato Raita are a really great sauce. Great dip! - 32.8492
Vegetable Raita With Dill
How about a side dish that would aid in digestion? Try Chef Manjula's Vegetable Raita with Dill where the main ingredient is yogurt. Raita's are made using different ingredients so as you learn this recipe, you can make raitas on your own using your favorite... - 97.8803
Beetroot Cucumber And Tomato Raita By Tarla Dalal
A rich and luscious raita with a variety of ingredients! The peppy taste of coriander and green chilies complements the crunchy feel of peanuts and coconut in the beetroot, cucumber, and tomato raita, while a tempering of cumin seeds and asafoetida gives out... - 0
Set the prepared aubergine and onion dice to one side.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and fry the onion seeds for about 30 seconds before adding the curry leaves, dried red chillies and garlic cloves.
Fry these for another minute, lowering the heat,... - 44.9481
Radish And Pepper Raita
1) Trim the ends of the radishes.
2) Slice the radishes.
3) Chop the stalks off the red and green pepper. Deseed the peppers and remove the centre pith.
4) Chop the peppers finely.
5) In a small bowl, add in the radishes and peppers.
6) Mix well.
7)... - 39.0581
Spinach And Dill Raita
1. In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves and dill and add a tablespoon of water Place the pan over a medium flame and blanch the spinach for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted.
2. Drain and squeeze out excess water. Place the spinach on a paper towel pat... - 38.5779
1. In a small skillet, put oil, ginger, and cumin.
2. Cook for 1 minute over low heat; stir constantly.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture.
4. Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, and garlic.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 47.6948
Mango Tomato Raita
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6.... - 47.6805
Cucumber Walnut And Dill Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 250°. Scatter the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 15 minutes to crisp them and bring out their full flavor. Let the walnuts cool and then chop them into pieces about the same size as the diced cucumbers.
2. In a... - 33.0315
Creamy Cucumber Raita
Cucumber Raita is the perfect summer coolers, made with finely chopped cucumber and onion. Seasoned with roasted cumin seeds which gives it a totally Indian flavor. - 0
Tindora Raita (indian Yogurt Dip)
Raita adds a zing to any simple meal and makes it more enjoyable. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make Indian raita. Take a look and prepare this delicious accompaniment in just a few minutes to pep up your meal. Give it a... - 108.958
Grapes show up in full spring in their season and are rightfully enjoyable in one or the other form. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Angoor Raita or Grapes raita with yogurt, grapes and seasonings. Good with rice or rotis. - 118.751
Indian Aloo Raita
Heat oil in pan, add mustard seeds, as they pop add turmeric, set aside to cool.
Mix potato, yogurt and mustard seeds in serving bowl, refrigerate.
Add salt before serving. - 31.8064
This raita is a very good accompaniment to any rice dish or parathas. It is full of flavor and the addition of the boondi helps to include more texture to the raita. - 0
1 Rub the onion slices with 1 teaspoon salt.
2 Keep aside for 10 minutes and wash them well.
3 In a bowl, beat the curd along with salt, pepper, red chilli powder, cuminseeds, and chopped green chillies.
4 Add in the onion slices and... - 43.6096
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; remove seed.
Cut into thin slices.
Into a bowl place cucumber.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 40 minutes.
Drain, squeezing cucumber slightly to remove excess moisture.
Add tomatoes and onion.
In a bowl combine yogurt,... - 45.416
Jamun Raita (diabetic) By Tarla Dalal
Try and have at least a few of these fruits when they are in season for their medicinal value, if not for their unusual flavour. Jamun is a fruit that is most commonly avoided by many, due to its sharp and tangy taste. However, this fruit is said to be a boon... - 0
Whisk the yoghurt along with the sugar and a pinch of salt.
Chop the tomatoes into 1/4" cubes. Add them to the yoghurt after sprinkling some salt on them. Mix gently. Mix in the chopped chillies, coriander and ground cumin. Chill and serve. - 28.8104
Boondi Ka Raita
Boondi ka raita is the most popular yogurt dip of Indian festivals or weddings. This video shows how it can be made simply at home with a handful of ingredients and even then it tastes delightful. So if you like a little twist of taste try this dip. - 111.685
Indian mains mostly accompany sides and one such side is the raita. Chef Aarsi shows how to make cucumber raita by mixing grated cucumber and a few seasonings with yogurt. Great side with rice items and flat breads! - 114.782
Palak Raita By Tarla Dalal
Palak raita, the most popular and common raita in indian cuisine, very easy to make and taste best when served chilled. - 0
Phudina Raita By Tarla Dalal
The use of curds is an integral part of punjabi cuisine. Some form of curds are usually served with a meal, be it plain curds or a raita. A raita is basically curds that have been whisked and flavored with some spices or vegetables. Phudina raita is one of... - 0
Tomato, Potato And Onion Raita
Place the chopped tomatoes, potatoes, spring onions, chillies, coriander and mint into a large, glass bowl. Sprinkle the contents with salt and chill.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and when hot, put in the mustard seeds and the curry leaves.
When the curry leaves... - 36.2369
Place a small pan over medium heat and add a bit of water and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Add the spinach and stir well.
Cook for a minute or until the spinach has wilted.
Increase the heat and continue cooking, uncovered, until the water has evaporated.
Remove... - 44.8722
Boondi Raita - The Way I Like
This is one of the easiest recipes which you can make in a hurry if you are not sure what to serve with paratha's. An absolute summer cooler, which everyone in your family is going to enjoy! - 0
Boondi Raita - My Way
Raitas are very popular in India and this one is one of the most common form of it. It is quick to prepare and goes well with a variety of meals. - 0
Aloo Ka Raita- Navratra Special
Aloo ka raita is a very nice dish which can be enjoyed during navratras. This is a simple recipe made with boiled potatoes, curd and a few seasonings and spices. - 0
Aloo Tamatar Aur Kheera Raita- Navratra Special
Potato is one of the most common ingredients used during navratra fasts. Here is a yogurt based dish made with potatoes, cucumber and tomatoes; especially meant for the people observing navratra fasts! - 0
Pyaz Ka Raita
Pyaz ka raita is a typical dish for onion lovers. It is an all time favorite with rice and meat dishes. Watch this video and make this quick dip whenever you are running out of time. - 107.877
1. Chop tomatoes, onion and green chillies very fine.
2. Add to beaten curds. Add salt and mix well.
3. Turn into a bowl and garnish with chilli powder and finely chopped coriander leaves. - 35.505
Raita is curd served with some vegetable or fruit mixed in it.Cucumber Raita is cucumber grated or sliced mixed in curd.Cucumber Raita is a part of the main dish. - 33.1681
Cucumber Raita Relish
This Cucumber Raita is a perfect summer dish, especially with spicy biriyanis when you go ooo ahhh with the hot flavors ! Don't forget this good gourd curd soothener with your meals and you'll be happy ! Just try this Cucumber Raita and tell me if you like it... - 27.3402
Simply Smooth Cucumber Raita
A 'Raita' is a typical Indian yogurt based side dish. It is prepared using similar ingredients in different parts of the country with widely varying tastes and flavors owing to distinctive regional influences. - 0
Masto-Khiar Raita are worth every minute you take to make them. Masto-Khiar Raita are a really great sauce. Great dip! - 29.3823
Khara Boondi Raita
This Khara Boondi Raita can be had along with rice or as an appetizer. Crunchy boondi in seasoned curds is an irresistible treat ! Chill this raita if you want to and add some date syrup to the raita for some extra taste ! Try this Khara Boondi Raita and... - 40.2875
1)In a bowl, add yogurt and salt. Beat it until smooth.
2)Add marrow, asafoetida and green chilies. Mix thoroughly.
3)Garnish the raita with cumin powder and mint leaves and serve chilled. - 40.0936
Boondi Ka Raita
add little water to the curd/yoghurt and dilute it.
add salt ,red chilli powder , cumin seeds powder (bhuna jeear powder) and mix it all well.
now add boondi and coriander and mix it .
serve and enjoy. - 25.1776
Easy Cucumber Raita
Mix the yogurt with the cucumber and onion, then sprinkle over a little chilli powder. - 25.0383
Raita (veggies in thick yogurt) is great accompaniment with Biryanis (exotic rice dishes). There are different kinds of Raita such as the Mixed Vegetable Raita, Cucumber Raita, Potato Raita and so on. Here is a very simple and easy to make Raita that can be... - 27.1259
Mixed Raita Recipes By Category