- » Mixed Pulse
Mixed Pulse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed pulse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed pulse recipes.
Mixed Pulses With Vegetables
1. Soak the moong, gram and masoor in water for at least 6 hours. Drain and allow to sprout for 12 hours.
2. Add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
3. Cut the cauliflower into big pieces and boil with the whole onions.
How to proceed
1. Heat... - 37.706
Rice, Pulse And Vegetables Khichdi
Combine rice and moong dal. Clean, wash and soak in three cups of water for eight to ten minutes. Drain water and keep aside.In a pressure cooker combine the washed rice and dal, grated carrot, chopped spinach, turmeric powder and salt along with three cups... - 22.7761
After the Christmas and new year partying, there is a need to go on a healthier note! Cook up Ken's mixed green and black eyed peas and you can't make anything that can beat that! See the video for more! - 119.426
Simmered Mixed Meats With String Beans And Potatoes
1. Take a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot, put in the brisket. Add in enough cold water to cover it by at least 2 inches.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skimming off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
3. Lower the heat... - 44.2556
Fresh Black Eyed Peas
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Put bacon, garlic and onions in it.
3. Add tomatoes, salt pepper, oregano, black eyed peas and water to it.
4. Put the cooker’s lid on.
5. Cook the ingredients for 5-6 hrs. on HIGH.
6.Serve hot. - 42.6689
Tasty and delicious California Mix is ready in time limit of 10 minutes. - 47.9689
Wash lentils, cover with water and soak overnight.
Saute bacon, add sliced onions and saute until golden.
Add other ingredients and simmer 3 hours.
Remove ham-bone (if used) and bay leaves.
Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice. - 32.1669
Greek Lentil Soup
1. Wash lentils and drain well. Combine lentils with all ingredients except vinegar. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat. Cover and simmer 2 hours or until lentils are tender.
3. Add vinegar and simmer another 30 minutes. Remove bay leaf. - 31.0855
Mixed Grain Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and molasses.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 47.1522
Wash and soak the dhal for an hour or so.
Cut the vegetable into large pieces.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and fry the asafetida powder.
Add the dhal at once with the vegetable and turmeric powder.
Keep stirring till it gets quite browned.
Put in three... - 39.1602
Lentil And Brown Rice Soup
In large saucepan or stockpot, combine onion recipe soup mix, water, lentils, uncooked rice, tomatoes, carrot, celery, basil, oregano and thyme.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until lentils and rice are tender.
Stir... - 32.1704
Mixed Fruit Candy
1. Grease a loaf tin with oil.
2. To a medium sized food processor jar,
3. Combine the dried fruits, almonds, and sesame seeds.
4. Pulse for a few minutes till coarsely ground.
5. Empty into a large mixing bowl.
6. Mix in grated... - 42.8469
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 137.281
Confetti Wax Beans
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix lightly.
Heat through. - 25.8035
Green Beans With Sesame Dressing
1. SESAME DRESSING: Toast and grind sesame seeds. When seeds have been ground into a rough paste, mix in remaining ingredients. If desired, save 1 tsp unground sesame seeds to sprinkle on as garnish.
2. Wash and trim green beans. Cut diagonally in half. Cook... - 29.4044
Green Bean Salad
1.Allow the beans to cool.
Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar.
2.Mix beans with scallions and pimento.
3.Add the dressing and refrigerate the salad for 4 hours.
4.Serve cold on lettuce leaves after mixing with parsley. - 42.13
Potato Carob Bonbons
1) In a bowl mix thoroughly potatoes, carob powder and kelp with a wooden spoon.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients in the order given and combine together.
3) Knead into a smooth dough. Add more rice polish if the dough is too moist.
4) Divide and shape... - 41.279
Green Bean Julienne
1. Cut the French beans in matchstick size pieces.
2. Make julienne like strips of the celery.
3. In a bowl place the ingredients and mix them together.
4. In a screw top jar put the dressing together. Mix by shaking well.
5. Serve green bean... - 41.7195
1.Blend milk with carob chips or powder and honey.
2.Serve the drink hot or cold. - 28.6479
Shrimp In Black Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the shrimps and garlic for 3 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together the cornstarch, beans and water.
3) Add the beans mixture to the shrimps stirring steadily.
4) Stir in scallions, cover and simmer for 3... - 39.745
Marinated Kidney Beans
1. In a medium-sized bowl add beans and their liquid.
2. Add onion, salt, sugar, pepper, and vinegar. Mix well.
3. Cover and chill for 24 hours.
4. Drain out from liquid.
5. Serve as an appetizer or on a relish tray in lettuce cups, sprinkled... - 38.7431
Italian Bean Salad
Finely chop the spring onions and put into a bowl with the garlic and chilli.
Mix in the cannellini and butter beans.
Whisk the olive oil with the vinegar and plenty of seasoning.
Stir through the salad with plenty parsley. - 34.8467
Low Fat Hearty Bean And Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 102.028
Kidney Bean Bowl
Combine beans, celery, onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add salad dressing.
Stir in apple and cheese. - 26.328
Green Beans Amandine
In skillet, lightly brown almonds in butter.
Meanwhile, cook beans according to package directions; drain.
Pour almond mixture over beans. - 27.8683
1.Blend together milk, carob powder, honey, non instant milk and lecithin granules.
2.Serve in glasses. - 32.2748
Kachoomer With Black Eye Beans
1. Ideally the black-eye beans should be soaked overnight; however, as the quantity is very small, you can just boil them in salted water for about 10 minutes, drain off the water and set aside.
2. Place all the prepared vegetables and herbs in a serving dish... - 33.0645
Duck And Green Bean Salad
1) In a nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil spray and brown duck on each side for 6 minutes.
2) Diagonally slice the duck pieces after taking them off from the skillet.
3) In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms for 3 minutes and then transfer the... - 42.8333
Garbanzo Green Bean Salad
1. Take a bowl and add garbanzos, frozen French cut green beans, celery and garlic cloves in a bowl.
2. Take another bowl and add remaining ingredients except lettuce and mix it with beans. Toss the salad, to coat the bean with mixture.
3. Refrigerate... - 39.7103
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except bacon and heat through.
2. Top with bacon and serve with corn chips or potato chips. - 35.4864
1.Combine carob powder with honey, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, wheat germ and soy grits.
2.Make small balls of the mixture.
3.Roll the balls on coconut crumbs.
4. Wrap like toffees in sweet wrappers and serve in a toffee jar. - 35.6892
Green Beans A La Nicoise
Green Beans A La Nicoise is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Green Beans A La Nicoise is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 32.4029
Southwest Beer And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 39.5311
Caraway Green Beans
1. In a bowl blend sour cream and flour.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except green beans, heat stirring just until cheese melts.
3. Stir in hot drained beans and heat through.
4. Sprinkle with ground nutmeg and serve. - 38.5406
Green Beans In Artichoke Bottoms
1) In a bowl, add the drained green beans, 1/2 cup dressing, onion and anchovies together and allow to stand for 1 hour.
2) In another bowl, combine the basil with 1/2 cup dressing and soak the artichoke bottoms.
3) Line a large salad plate with... - 37.3335
Black Bean Float
1) In a saucepan, add soup, water, onion, and lemon juice.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat.
3) Heat up the mixture by frequent stirring.
4) In another bowl, add sour cream, parsley, and radish to combine and prepare... - 40.2292
Green Beans In Sour Cream Sauce
Hey, its weekend! It's time for some Green Beans In Sour Cream Sauce once more! The marriage of the amazing flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Green Beans In Sour Cream Sauce. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Side Dish.... - 43.3049
Garlicky White Bean Puree With Broccoli Di Rape
1) Cut off coarse stems of broccoli di rape and discard.
2) Chop the remaining stems, leaves, and flower heads finely into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) Prepare white bean puree soaking the beans in cold water to cover by 2 inches for 8 hours to... - 43.1076
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1. Put the lentils, broth, onion, garlic, 2 diced carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large heavy kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the... - 33.3746
Black Eyed Peas And Pork
Boil peas 5 minutes; throw in cooking oil at this time.
Turn fire down low for 3 1/2 hours, really low.
Go watch T.V. or have a nice stiff drink.
Red wine goes good when you are ready to eat.
About 3 hours after you have turned the fire down, throw in the... - 41.8423