- » Mixed Pulse
Mixed Pulse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed pulse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed pulse recipes.
Mixed Pulses With Vegetables
1. Soak the moong, gram and masoor in water for at least 6 hours. Drain and allow to sprout for 12 hours.
2. Add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
3. Cut the cauliflower into big pieces and boil with the whole onions.
How to proceed
1. Heat... - 39.5206
Rice, Pulse And Vegetables Khichdi
Combine rice and moong dal. Clean, wash and soak in three cups of water for eight to ten minutes. Drain water and keep aside.In a pressure cooker combine the washed rice and dal, grated carrot, chopped spinach, turmeric powder and salt along with three cups... - 21.1271
Split Moong Dal Fritters Spice Mix Part 2
Bhajiyas are perfect tea-time snack that are ideal for a cold, rainy day. This video shows how to blend garlic, green chili, ginger and cumin to make a flavorful paste that helps jazz up the spice quotient of any fritters. Just make sure you get the... - 77.2267
Split Moong Dal Fritters Batter Mix Preparation Part 4
Full of flavors and fun to eat, fritters make for great finger foods that can be eaten straight from hand. This video recipe details how to make the perfect better mix for yummy bhajiyas. Just grab all the ingredients and get mixing them. And yes, don't... - 98.3622
1 Mix and wash thoroughly all Dals (lentils). Soak for 15 minutes. Cook slowly in medium heat until half done.
2 Heat ½ of ghee and fry onions. Add all of the spices until onions are fried until light golden brown.
3 Add the onion and mixture to Dals... - 41.4147
Unusual Mixed Dal
1 Soak the pulses in water for at least 1/2 an hour.
2 Bring the water to boil in the cooker and add to it all the ingredients including the pulses but excluding the cumin and oil. Close the cooker and after it reaches maximum pressure, reduce heat and keep... - 33.7938
Indian Mixed Dal
Chef Manjula is making a delicious Indian lentil recipe which is vegetarian and high in protein. Mixing different kinds of lentils produces an interesting taste. She is using a pressure cooker for cooking lentils faster although it can be cooked in a pan.... - 101.744
Mix Dal Dosa
For Chutney :
1. Take a blender jar, put curd and green chillies and salt and blend it into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan, put mustard seeds, a pinch of hing and curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix it with the paste. Your chutney is ready.
For Dosa :
1.... - 44.0841
Trevti Daal Or Chevti Daal Or Panchmel Dal - Mix Lentil Curry
To those who enjoy eating lentils should definitely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the mixed lentil curry which is a very delicious dish. Lentils are rich in protein. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. Do check out the video for... - 90.2412
Special Mixed Dal
1 Pick, and wash all the dals.
2 In a bowl, soak all the dals overnight.
3 Remove their husk.
4 In a pan, boil water.
5 Add in the dals, white cuminseeds, salt, asafoetida and ginger.
6 Cook until tender.
7 Stir in the curd,... - 46.0515
This mix of two Daals - Channa and Urud gives a totally different taste. Try and you will love it. - 52.063
Split Moong Dal Fritters Batter Mix Part 3
These golden-fried lentil fritters are delicious with a dollop of green mint chutney and tamarind sauce. However, if you are looking for a secret recipe to make your fritters all the more crispy, then look no further. This video recipe shows how to make... - 72.471
Mixed Dal Fry
1 In a large bowl, combine all the dals (lentils) and rinse them well.
2 Allow to soak in water overnight.
3 Rinse the soaked dals, and drain well.
4 Transfer to a pressure cooker and add in enough water to cook.
5 Pressure cook... - 46.2942
Wash all the five dals and cook them in salted boiling water or in pressure cooker.
Dal should be quite thick.
Heal oil in a pan and fry onion till light brown.
Add ground masala and cook for five minutes, sprinkling water if necessary.
When ghee comes on... - 42.9463
Mixed Dal Tadka
Let me tell you this, the Mixed Dal Tadka is a super healthy Indian stew that goes well steamed rice or jeera rice. This dish has 3 different types of lentils going into it. It can be done under 30 minutes. Enjoy this video from Madhura! - 125.468
Wash and soak the dhal for an hour or so.
Cut the vegetable into large pieces.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and fry the asafetida powder.
Add the dhal at once with the vegetable and turmeric powder.
Keep stirring till it gets quite browned.
Put in three... - 40.9538
Fresh Black Eyed Peas
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Put bacon, garlic and onions in it.
3. Add tomatoes, salt pepper, oregano, black eyed peas and water to it.
4. Put the cooker’s lid on.
5. Cook the ingredients for 5-6 hrs. on HIGH.
6.Serve hot. - 42.203
Wash lentils, cover with water and soak overnight.
Saute bacon, add sliced onions and saute until golden.
Add other ingredients and simmer 3 hours.
Remove ham-bone (if used) and bay leaves.
Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice. - 34.8428
Greek Lentil Soup
1. Wash lentils and drain well. Combine lentils with all ingredients except vinegar. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat. Cover and simmer 2 hours or until lentils are tender.
3. Add vinegar and simmer another 30 minutes. Remove bay leaf. - 32.2194
Lentil And Brown Rice Soup
In large saucepan or stockpot, combine onion recipe soup mix, water, lentils, uncooked rice, tomatoes, carrot, celery, basil, oregano and thyme.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until lentils and rice are tender.
Stir... - 33.8814
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1. Put the lentils, broth, onion, garlic, 2 diced carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large heavy kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the... - 34.5364
Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas
Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.4629
Twelve Carat Black Eyed Pea Relish
Combine vinegar and oil in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, combine black eyed peas, carrots, onion, green pepper, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt and ground red pepper in large bowl.
Pour oil mixture over vegetable... - 38.2185
Twelve Carat Black Eyed Pea Relish
Twelve Carat Black Eyed Pea Relish is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Twelve Carat Black Eyed Pea Relish is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.9955
Dal Patties has a Unique taste.The Garam Masala and Vinegar gives the Dal Patties Excellent taste. - 33.0691
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350Â° for two hours.
Please - 30.6295
Dal Roundels has a Exciting taste.The Garam Masala and Tomatoes Ketchup gives the Dal Roundels Diverse taste. must catch it - 36.0167
Easy Gobi Dhal Curry
Gobi Dhal Curry has a great taste. Gobi Dhal Curry gets its taste from lentils mixed with cauliflower and chicken stock, topped with nuts. Gobi Dhal Curry is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.6054
Khatha Meetha Spicy Dal
This Sweet Sour Spicy Dal tastes good with both rice and roti. It caters well to all taste buds, as I have seen it with my family. Every member of my family thoroughly enjoys this dal, which is very easy to prepare. - 0
Tasty and delicious California Mix is ready in time limit of 10 minutes. - 48.6762
Chick Pea Dal
1) Soak the kala chana overnight in plenty of cold water and sieve the pulses well.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3) When hot, add the chili powder, turmeric, and caraway seeds and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
4)... - 46.9626
Mixed Grain Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and molasses.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 45.8672
Mixed Fruit Candy
1. Grease a loaf tin with oil.
2. To a medium sized food processor jar,
3. Combine the dried fruits, almonds, and sesame seeds.
4. Pulse for a few minutes till coarsely ground.
5. Empty into a large mixing bowl.
6. Mix in grated... - 44.3635
Spiced Lentil Salad
You will find the Lentil Salad a rare treat! Prepare the Lentil Salad with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 32.4462
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 134
Black Eyed Peas Vinaigrette
Cook black-eyed peas according to package directions.
In a small bowl combine broth, vinegar, olive oil, oregano, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Let stand while peas cook.
In a large bowl combine hot black-eyed peas, carrots, onion... - 41.8376
Rajasthani Dal Baati
Try this Rajasthani regional specialty of India for your next family get together. This recipe will sure make you savor the taste of real traditional Indian cooking. The blend of ingredients in this Rajasthani Dal Baati makes it completely irresistable.Watch... - 95.6878
Mixed Berry Granita
1. In a small pot, stir together 1/2 cup of water and the sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 2 minutes and then set aside to cool to room temperature.
2. Put the frozen berries, lime zest and juice, and cooled syrup into a food processor fitted... - 22.9942
High Protein Mixed Beans Curry
Every home maker is posed with the challenge of preparing tasty dishes while trying to make them healthy for her family. A regular vegetarian meal needs to have a good protein source and what better option than including wholesome pulses and beans that score... - 0
Mixed Sprouts Poha (healthy Breakfast)
A nutritious breakfast taken early in the morning holds you in good stead throughout the day. Batata poha is a breakfast dish that's really easy to make and is commonly eaten in most houses. To make it healthier, i have substituted potatoes with sprouts in... - 0
Hariyali Mixed Sprouts Pulao (diabetic Friendly) By Tarla Dalal
This sumptuous yet simple rice preparation is enlivened by the addition of a peppy coriander-mint chutney and crunchy sprouts. Sprouting enhances the nutritive value of pulses and legumes, and also makes them easier to digest -- making it a highlight of the... - 0
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 40.4229
Black Eyed Pea Snacks
Day 1: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix with the packet of artificial sweetener and set aside.
Place the black-eyed peas and water in a container, add the remaining unsweetened seasoning mix, and... - 44.4098
Green Lentil Dal
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When the oil gets heated, add the onion and cook, mixing once in a while, until it starts to brown.
3) Mix in the cloves and broken cinnamon stick and cook further for a minute.
4) Now add the... - 45.6959
Lentils are one of the staple foods all over India being cooked with differently as per regional tastes. Here is a recipe to make Dal Fry that is simple to make using boiled lentil or dal, vegetables and seasonings. Great with rotis or rice! - 115.141
Wash the dal and cook the dal in a sauteuse with the turmeric, salt and the sugar over a medium flame.
Add half of the ginger to the dal along with the cumin powder.
When the dal is cooked and thick remove from the fire.
Heat the ghee in a pan and add the... - 38.2399
Indian Dal Makhani
A nice blend of Masoor Dal and Rajma! A spicy dal with a generous touch of butter and cream. Perfect party menu! - 108.027
Indian Dal Kanda
Nice variation to regular dal. Very easy and gets ready in just 10 to 15 mts. Tastes super delicious! - 107.922
Sweet And Creamy Black Eyed Peas
Day 1: Add enough water to the black-eyed peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the... - 44.0772
Chop chillies, tomatoes and onions.
Wash lentils and put them in a pan with 11/2 pints cold water, the turmeric and salt, and cook for 1/2 hour on medium heat, when they should have absorbed all the liquid.
Meanwhile fry the onions till golden brown, add... - 32.5957
Sabut Urad Dal
1 Pick and wash the urad dal well.
2 In a pan, boil water.
3 Add in urad dal and cook on low heat until half tender.
4 Add in asafoetida water, black pepper, chopped garlic, ginger and onion.
5 Cook until tender and well mixed.
6 ... - 47.7712
Dal Souffle has a Grand taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Dal Souffle Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 36.4027
Go crazy over this Khalo Dal ! Black Gram Dal with irrestibile seasonings with that all imprortnat garlic flavoring is a ctemptation that you should cook up ASAP ! Don't wait to give your taste buds a Khalo Dal treat with rice or Indian bread ! - 31.1685
Moong Dal Chilas
1. Soak the green moong dal overnight.
2. Rinse. Remove husks by rubbing with fingers. Grind in a mixer to a fine paste. Add enough water gradually. Mix hing.
3. Now add cumin seeds, ginger, salt and coriander leaves and mix the batter well.
4. Heat a non... - 29.9906
Mooli And Sprouted Moong Cuchumber
1. Wash and chop radish leaves finely. Chop onion.
2. Steam sprouted gram for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix with radish leaves.
4. Add salt and peanut flour.
5. Heat oil, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, pour over the radish and gram mixture.
6. Add lime juice... - 37.1223
1. Pressure cook dal in water with turmeric powder.
2. In a pan heat oil and add cumin. Let it splutter.
3. Saute onion until translucent and then add tomato. Cook tomato until soft.
4. Stir in ginger, garlic, green chili, red chili... - 0
Tangy Mango Dal
Tired of eating the same style dal everyday? Then its time to try this easy yet tangy and delicious dal cooked with the goodness of raw mango. A great way to use raw mangoes during the summer season! A wonderful sour dal (lentil stew) that compliments ghee... - 123.868
1. Boil fresh green muttar (peas) in minimal water.
2. Grind to paste green chillies and jeera (cumin seeds).
3. Mix thoroughly boiled peas, salt, sugar, lemon juice, chopped coriander and half of chilly-jeera paste.
1. Peel the boiled... - 41.7232
Hot Spinach Dhal
1. In a large sized sauce pan, heat ghee/ butter.
2. Add onions and garlic. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 or 3 minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from water and spinach) and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2... - 45.7983
Sukhi Urad Dal
Sukhi urad daal is an indian lentil preparation of split black gram. Cooked in the microwave with water and flavored with spices like asafoetida, turmeric, gilies, coriander leaves and ginger, the sukhi urad daal is served hot with a prikling of lemon juice. - 40.9325
Spicy Dal Tadka Fry
1. Coat the bottom of the pressure cooker with ghee to to prevent dal from sticking to it.
2. Soak the mixed lentils or dal for 4-5 hours.
3. Add into the pressure cooker along with water to immerse it, cover with lid and steam on medium heat without... - 106.16
How To Cook Lentils - Tadka Dal
Tadka Dal Recipe: Learn how to cook Lentils Indian style popularly known as Tadka Dal. Tarka Dal Recipe or Dal Fry is basically a way of flavoring your lentils. You can enjoy bowl of lentils by itself or with Indian style breads like Naan, Roti, Parantha. - 0
A dish prepared of mixed lentils and enriched with the flavor of spices and richness of fresh cream. - 0
Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft.
Add kidney beans, tomato paste and basil.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Puree in a blender or rub through a sieve.
(Mix sherry in at this point if desired).
If necessary adjust consistency by adding a little of the liquid... - 28.8768
Pasta With Dal
1. Add a pinch of salt to all purpose flour and mix. Then add water and mix well in to a tough dough and keep it aside for 1.30 hrs (maintain the consistency of a pasta dough)
2. Boil the lentils and blend it in to a fine paste.
3. Take another pan and add... - 34.1747
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 72.6099
Sift flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt together; mix in crushed shredded wheat and set aside.
Cream butter with extract; add brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add the dry ingredients in fourths, mixing until... - 45.305
Black Eyed Pea Stew
Black eyed pea stew is a nutritious and healthy stew prepared with added vegetables. Herbed with savory, and marjoram and bay leaves, the black eyed pea stew is cooked with yogurt. Spiced with cinnamon, it is flavorful and delicious. - 37.3681
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.9372
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 133.568
Masoor Dal Fry
1. Wash and rinse the masoor dal (skinless brown lentil) several times, until the rinsed water is clear. Set this aside.
2. Wash, rinse and chop all the vegetables (shredded carrots are used).
3. Heat the pressure cooker on a medium... - 0
1. Wash, mix and soak Dals overnight
2. Pressure cook Dals with 1 tbsp Ginger paste, 1 tsp Salt (or as per taste)
3. When Dals are done, take 1/3rd of the dal and blend it in the blender
4. Lightly mash the remaining 2/3rd dal... - 40.6083
Moong Dal Tikki
Mash boiled potato.
Soak moong dal overnight and grind to a fine paste.
Mix potatoes, cabbage, chilli paste, salt, turmeric and moong dal paste and keep for an hour.
Make small balls, flatten them and shallow fry. - 27.9513
Dhana Dal Mixture
Dry roast each ingredient separately.
Cool, mix with salt and bottle.
A good after-meal muncher. - 32.481
Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf
Try this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf. An easily prepared recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 33.675
Soak the dhal for an hour or two.
Then boil in four cups of water with the green chilli.
When soft, drain and place on the fire again to dry completely.
Add the ground spices to the dhal and grind it.
Divide it into ten portions.
Mix half a teaspoon of salt... - 43.9812
Soak the lentils in ample water to cover for a few hours.
Then bring them to a boil, and simmer until tender, but not mushy, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool them.
Place the lentils in a salad bowl, and add the salt, parsley, and green onions.
Mix the olive... - 38.7196
Turnip Lentil Soup
Cook in the same way as Mixed Vegetable Soup, adding the lentils and flavouring with the stock.
Cook gently for 2 hours or until the lentils are tender.
Rub through a sieve or put in a blender.
Return to the pan and add the milk.
Heat, without boiling, and... - 35.711
Sweet And Sour Lentils
1. Bring the broth to a boil in a kettle and add the bay leaf, salt, and lentils. Cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well and cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are tender. - 30.8633
Moong Dal Kosambari Salad
Taste this incredibly tasty Moong Daal Kosambari salad, a compulsory entry to almost all the festivals, occasions etc. Chew in the proteins and enjoy the cooling effect the salad gives to your body! - 35.4422
Red Lentil Kufte
In a large pot combine the lentils with the water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about twenty-five to thirty- five minutes, or until the lentils are very soft.
Add more water, if necessary, and cook until water is absorbed.
Meanwhile,... - 38.3975
Toover Ni Dal
Wash dal and cover with 3-4 cups water.
Add salt and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer till done.
Puree, and if too thick add a little water.
Heat ghee in a small frying pan and fry onions till brown.
Add ground spices and saute for 2-4 minutes.
Add... - 48.6837
1 Thoroughly wash the dal.
2 In a bowl, soak the dal for 30 minutes.
3 In a saucepan, boil the water.
4 Drain the dal, and add it to the boiling water along with salt, turmeric and chilli powder.
5 Boil rapidly for a minute and then lower the... - 45.3068
This Dal Bati recipe is one that you could try the next time you decide to have a barbecue. Hot Spicy dal served with roasted whole wheat dough, this is absolutely delicious and yes, healthy as I decided to use the grill instead of deep frying them. - 25.8838
Chatpati Moong Dal
Chatpati Moong Dal has a hot and spicy taste. The green chilli and turmeric powder gives the Chatpati Moong Dal a fiery taste. Must catch it. - 40.2287
Baby Corn And Mushrooms With Moong Dal
Boil the moong dhaal in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Drain, place in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the diced onions and fry until golden brown.
Meanwhile, mix together the ground coriander, with the mango... - 42.7255
Pick over and rinse the split peas.
In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and the split peas.
Lower the heat and simmer until the peas are soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and drain.
Heat the oil in a... - 48.3796
Lauki Chana Dal
Want to make a simple and healthy dish which has both veggies and lentils? Here, there is a video on lauki chana dal, which is vegan yet protein rich and delicious. Chana dal is cooked separately as it takes longer and then mixed with sautéed bottle gourd.... - 111.24
Spicy Toor Dal And Vegetable Khichadi
Khichadi or spicy rice dish with lot of spices, vegetables, rice and lentils. Here is a recipe to make spicy Toor Dal Khichadi or Lentil Khichadi with even a few vegetables, spices and seasonings. Makes a great meal indeed! - 111.787
Indian Masoor Dal Fry
Very simple and easy to make and very very healthy dish. A perfect comfort food tastes heavenly with plane boiled rice. Kids just love its nice thick and creamy texture! - 108.601
Chicken And Black Eyed Peas
Drain the peas and set them aside.
Brown the seasoned chicken in the pot about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side; this may have to be done in two batches.
Remove the chicken and set it aside.
Place the onions, bell peppers, celery, and apple juice in the pot,... - 44.773
Mix flour, salt and oil, knead into soft pliable dough.
Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Put plenty of water to boil. Add dal.
Boil dal for 5 minutes, drain.
Cool a little. Heat oil in a heavy pan.
Add all seeds whole and crushed allow to... - 43.5794
Fry the onions in the butter or ghee until golden brown.
Mix the chilli, peppercorns, ginger, garlic and turmeric to a paste, then add to the onions.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring in a few drops of water.
Add the tomatoes, then reduce the heat and add the... - 38.1545
Moong Dal Payasam
Fry dal with ghee unti dal turns light brown.
Take a vessel pour water and heat it.
Bring water to boil, add dal, cook until dal become soft.
Add jaggery powder and grated dry coconut, mix well.
Add cardmom pwd and fried raisins,cashews and almond.
Serve hot. - 31.934