- » Mixed Pilaf
Mixed Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed pilaf recipes.
Mixed Rice Pilaf
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a large sized bowl, combine both varieties of rice, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well and transfer mixture on to an oven proof dish.
3. Cover with butter paper and lid and refrigerate (if... - 43.4328
You May Also Like!
Rice Pilaf Using Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice; mix well.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 to... - 31.4139
Mix Vegetable Pilaf
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine butter, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, water, beef bouillon, sage, pepper and rice.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 8 to 10 minutes; stir after 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 34.6828
Bulgur Pilaf Mix
1) In a large bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine thoroughly.
3) Use the mix to prepare Bulgur Pilaf or store in airtight container in cool and humid-free place for 8 months to 1 year. - 32.4822
Mexican Rice Pilaf
Won't you like to try some Mexican style rice pilaf? Here is an impressive video that shows how some delicious rice pilaf can be made in just a few minutes. Simply blend in a few flavors, stir in fresh vegetables and here your pilaf is ready to serve and... - 108.623
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 41.1347
In a skillet, cook sausage, celery, onion and green pepper until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in soup, milk, pimientos, rice, poultry seasoning and salt.
Pour into an ungreased 1-1/2-qt.baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350°... - 34.8907
Original Vegetable Pilaf
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole, combine cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peas, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwavable casserole, combine onion and oil; microwave on... - 29.7803
Fruited Rice Pilaf
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; stir in onion and celery. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and 4 cups water. Cook until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until... - 30.9007
Three Rice Pilaf
Three Rice Pilaf is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Three Rice Pilaf; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 40.3538
Toasted Rice Pilaf
Combine ingredients in casserole, mix well, and bake uncovered at 375Â° F. for 25-35 minutes until piping hot. - 14.9139
Mixed Pilaf Recipes By Category