- » Mixed Pepper
Mixed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed pepper recipes.
Beef & Mixed Herb Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut stem ends off peppers, and remove seeds and membranes.
In micro-proof casserole, saute onions and garlic in butter on HIGH 1 minute.
Add meat and cook on HIGH 2 1/2 minutes or until meat loses pink colour.
Add 1/3 can of soup, rice and seasonings to... - 44.1558
Basic Pepper Salt Mix
If you are looking for a table condiment or dip for deep-fried and roasted foods, Basic Pepper Salt Mix very well suits your purpose. This Basic Pepper Salt Mix which makes use of Szechwan peppercorns has a taste of its own. You ought to be trying it! - 19.375
Mix Bell Peppers Pasta
Mix Bell Peppers Pasta Recipe!
There are endless ways to dress up pasta. A simple, every-night vegetarian recipe infused with your favorite combination of fresh bell peppers!
What a vibrant, low-calorie main dish.
This veggie pasta recipe will please a crowd... - 0
Big Mix Burgers
Combine the above ingredients.
Form patties from the mixture.
Fry until done the way you like.
For special treat serve on home made mustard buns. - 28.8766
Salt Pepper Mix
In a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, heat salt and peppercorns, shaking pan occasionally, until the salt begins to brown and peppercorns become fragrant (about 10 minutes).
Coarsely grind with a mortar and pestle or crush with a rolling pin.
Store... - 20.1244
Italian Seasoning Mix With Pepper
Inexpensive Italian Seasoning? It’s possible if you make it at home! Here is Katherine showing you how to make a great Italian seasoning right at home. This seasoning is just a mix of all the herbs including pepper and fresh parsley! Watch and learn. - 108.555
Fettuccine With Chicken And Mixed Peppers
The fettucini with chicken and mixed peppers is a colorful and fresh pasta recipe. Cooked with a medley of peppers, tomatoes and chicken with garlic, basil and red pepper flakes to flavor it, the fetuccini with chicken and pepper is a peppy pasta recipe. - 44.7065
Pasta With Mixed Roasted Peppers Vinaigrette
Roast, peel, stem, and seed the peppers.
Tear them into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide strips and save their juices.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the pepper strips and their... - 41.7013
Mixed Pepper Peperonata
Blister peppers if they have a tough skin.
Cut into strips and remove seeds.
Cover with garlic, chives and chopped tomato.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper, and add the oil (1 tablespoon per serving allowed).
Good as salad or vegetable. - 29.9893
Mixed Pepper Salad
1. In a wok or fry pan, heat 2 tablespoons dressing. (Store remaining in refrigerator and use for some other recipe).
2. Add half quantity peppers and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till they start to soften.
3. Drain on absorbent... - 42.4273
Chili Pepper Dip
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; stir over low heat to melt the cheese.
Serve with chips. - 23.2842
Mixed Greens With Crackling And Hot Pepper Vinegar
1) Heat up a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
2) Add the bacon to cook until crisp and browned, about 6 minutes.
3) Place the bacons on paper towels to drain.
4) Discard the bacon fat and pour in olive oil.
5) SautÃ© the onion by reducing... - 44.655
Mixed Pepper Maque Choux
The maque choux is a stewed corn preparation prepared with fresh corn and vegetables like pepper, onions and tomatoes. Seasoned with salt and red and balck peppers, the maque choux is can be served as a side in a meal and is quite flavorful. - 43.8167
Mixed Pepper Piperade
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute the onion gently until it becomes softened.
2. Remove the seeds from the red and green peppers and slice them thinly. Stir the pepper slices into the onion and cook together gently for 5 minutes. Add the... - 35.0265
Salsa Dry Mix - Part 1
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1. Watch Salsa Dry Mix - Part 2, for the full recipe. - 110.509
Stuffed Pickled Peppers
Cut off tops and remove seeds and pulp from peppers without breaking shells.
Shred cabbage as for slaw, and add salt and celery seed.
Mix well and stuff into peppers, pressing it tightly.
Replace tops on peppers and fasten with toothpicks.
Place in a stone... - 32.441
1. In a bowl, combine the oil and crushed garlic and keep it aside 1 hour
2. Cut the pepper into strips and discard the seeds
3. Remove the garlic from thebowl mixed with oil,then pour the oil over the pepper strips and spinkle with a dash of... - 29.437
Spicy Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store, covered, in airtight container.
Before using, shake to blend. - 21.4141
Mixed Italian Olives
Crack the olives with a hammer until the pits show and combine with the remaining ingredients.
Let stand at room temperature two days.
Store in refrigerator in sealed, sterilized jars. - 32.6468
Sweet And Sour Pepper Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a great salad recipe that you must try. Watch chef Heather prepare this truly scrumptious Sweet and Sour Pepper Salad. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the recipe. - 94.6688
1. In a saucepan, put together vinegar, sweetener and pickling spices; bring it to a boil.
2. Let the liquids stand for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, place pepper and strain the liquids above it.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and keep... - 30.9695
Parmesan Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In medium glass bowl, combine ground beef, onion, 1 can tomato sauce, water, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt, pepper and rice.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and rinse.
Spoon beef-rice filling into each half.
Place in oblong... - 44.1213
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 115.94
Green Pepper Appetizers
1) Wash the peppers and put in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
2) Now, remove the stems, seeds and peel them.
3) Cut the peppers in 8 long strips and then halve each slice crosswise.
4) Take a bowl and mix together vinegar,... - 47.6035
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Salad
1. Cut the pepper into strips. Keep the juice aside.
2. In a bowl, take vinaigrette.
3. Add peppers and its juice. Toss it well.
4. Check the taste for its seasoning. This can be made several days in advance.
5. Serve Roasted Red Bell... - 35.4583
Leeks, Asparagus And Peppers
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Place the red peppers, baby leeks and asparagus on the griddle pan and cook for 5 minutes, turning them from time to time until they are lightly charred and tender.
Mix the vegetables with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and... - 30.5385
Combine ginger, cayenne pepper, cloves and cinnamon in small bowl.
Store in airtight container. - 24.0645
Combine above ingredients and mix well.
Store in airtight container.
Use the seasoning as you would salt.
Great on eggs, hamburger, and vegetables. - 27.6264
Marinated Red Pepper Salad
1) Wash the peppers and remove the stems and seeds. Slice them in rings.
2) Wash the mushrooms and slice them lengthwise through stems.
3) Keep the sliced cucumber in a bowl and add salt.
4) Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
5) Mix... - 47.5638
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
If you like the flavor of garlic and fond of roasted red peppers then here is a recipe for you. Roasted red pepper and garlic dip is such a favorite with all. See this impressive video that shares the recipe for this healthy dip that is loaded with... - 102.766
Bell Pepper Dip
1) In a clean bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well to blend.
2) Serve with sandwiches, cutlets, or use as desired. - 37.8252
Lima Beans And Peppers
Lima beans and peppers is a skilet cooked recipe made with baby lima beans and bell peppers. Cooked along withonions and combined together the lima beans and peppers can be served as a cooked salad by as a side. - 30.4456
Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Heat vegetable oil in heavy large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to pot in batches and cook until light brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer chicken to bowl.
Pour off fat from pot and discard.
Add... - 40.1598
Cut asparagus into 1-in (2.5-cm) pieces. Place in bowl with carrots and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
Add Mousseline Mayonnaise and mix.
Add lemon juice, mix and correct seasoning. - 25.1498
Tahini Salt And Pepper Kale Chips
Crunchy kale chips make an ideal snack with the evening tea. Watch the video to learn how to make these chips with flavors of Tahini, salt and pepper. These are cruncy, delicious and oh so easy… - 94.1013
Sweet Pepper Relish
Grind all the peppers in a food grinder.
Place them in a saucepan and bring to a boil in their own juice.
Let stand 10 minutes, then drain.
Grind the onions.
Add the onions, vinegar, honey, and sea salt to the peppers.
Boil for 20 minutes or a bit... - 34.6775
Red Pepper Spice
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer mixture into an air tight container or a jar with tight lid. Store in a cool dry place.
3. Use as required.
4. Use in couscous, soups, as a marinade spice etc. - 26.8165
Best Spice Blend
In a bowl combine pepper, dry mustard, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, thyme and basil; mix well.
Into a small tightly covered jar place mixture.
Store in a cool dry place. - 28.0391
Mixed Vegetable Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with a non-fat cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add the chicken broth, broccoli, and next three ingredients and saute 4 minutes.
Add pepper strips... - 38.7415
London Broil With Mixed Vegetables
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine steak and vinegar, turning to coat; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pepper is tender-crisp,... - 35.5621
Rib Eye Steaks With Mixed Mushroom Saute
Place steaks on plate.
Press peppercorns and rosemary onto both sides.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary and saute 30 seconds.
Add all mushrooms and saute until beginning to... - 41.3687
Mixed Veggie Chicken A La King
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water.
2. In saucepan, melt margarine; blend in flour. Add broth slowly, stirring. Cook on medium heat until thick, stirring constantly.
3. Add other ingredients and heat until mixture bubbles. - 23.6298
Fresh Pepper Salad
Preheat the grill to very hot.
Grill the peppers as close to the heat as possible until the skin is charred on all sides.
Rub off the skins under cold running water.
Halve the peppers and remove the cores and seeds.
Slice into thin strips and arrange on a... - 40.8493
1.Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, mustard seeds, celery seeds and brown sugar.
2.Mix cabbage, peppers and onions well.
3.Pour the vinegar dressing and mix.
4.Refrigerate for 3 hours.
5.Serve cold. - 41.687
Roasted Pepper Melange
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and arrange the sweet peppers on their sides on the pan.
Broil the peppers, turning frequently, for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are charred on all... - 41.8872
Bean Stuffed Peppers
Cut a slice lengthways from each of the green peppers.
Deseed the peppers, then dice the 4 slices removed.
Deseed and dice the red pepper.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the green pepper cases into a very little boiling seasoned water and cook steadily... - 42.8446
Pepper And Mushroom Salad
1. Steam peppers over boiling water for 5 minutes. Cool slightly; cut into fine strips.
2. Mix peppers and mushrooms in a bowl. Whisk garlic, vinegar, oil and crushed peppercorns together in a small bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. - 30.6433
Red Peppers With Soy Dressing
1. In a salad bowl add all the ingredients and give it a good stir.
2. Serve at room temperature or keep in the fridge fro some time to serve chilled. - 29.9695
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 0
Lemon Pepper Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel and pepper.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.8009
Barley And Garbanzo Bean Salad With Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Here is a healthy recipe for a lighter, side dish. Fortunately healthy can also mean high in flavor, such as this anti-cholesterol, high fiber high protein salad! It is a great twist to the traditional pasta side dish. It is hearty and delicious salad that... - 101.619
Broiled Pepper Salad
Preheat oven at broil.
Place peppers cut-side-down in baking dish. Sprinkle each with few drops of olive oil and season well. Place on middle rack in preheated oven and cook 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Place garlic, shallot, parsley, tarragon,... - 32.3074
Sweet Pepper Sauce
Drain liquid from sweet pepper relish and discard.
Mix relish with other ingredients. - 16.7934
Green Beans And Pepper Strips
Wash beans; trim ends and remove strings, if necessary.
Cut beans into 1 1/2-inch pieces, set aside.
Saute scallions in hot oil in a large skillet 1 minute.
Stir in green beans and remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15... - 32.3631
Cut grapefruit in halves in ' vandyke' shape.
Scoop out flesh from halves with a grapefruit knife into a bowl.
Remove stem and pith from grapefruit cups, wrap and chill.
Add grapes to grapefruit sections and chill.
Cut cucumbers into eighths, add to drained... - 34.4824
White Devil Marinade
1 In a strong plastic bag, put the peppercorns.
2 Using a rolling pin or heavy pan, crush the peppercorns.
3 In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon and peppercorns, along with the red chillies (optional)
4 In a dish, put the chicken and... - 31.8409
Peppered Cheddar Dip
Mix all ingredients.
If necessary, add another tablespoon milk to make a good dipping consistency.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 29.1607
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Green Pepper Cole Slaw is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Green Pepper Cole Slaw. - 42.2554
Assorted Pepper Kebabs
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Mix oil, Tabasco, lemon juice, garlic and pepper together.
Place peppers in ovenproof dish and pour in mixture.
Cook 10 minutes in middle of oven.
Remove and let cool slightly.
Cut pepper halves into 3 and alternate colours on... - 34.8383
Roasted Pepper Salad
Place peppers under broiler; turn regularly until they are blistered thoroughly.
Wrap peppers in a damp towel and set aside until cool.
Peel and cut peppers into quarters or sixths, discard seeds and membranes.
Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper... - 35.4862
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat well till completely incorporated.
2. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring in to a flexible container. Seal and label before freezing
3. Serve fresh or remove from freezer and thaw... - 33.9463
Lemon Pepper Rub
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately on fish or poultry.
3.Do not store for later use. Discard excess. - 33.1128
Garlic Pepper Rub
In a bowl, combine all ingredients; store in a covered container.
Rub over meat or poultry; let stand for at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling. - 30.4294
Dutch Peppered Cabbage
Chop fine cabbage, onion and green chilli.
Place vegetables in a bowl.
Mix salt, sugar, cream and vinegar and add to vegetables.
Mix and toss well.
Garnish with strips of capsicum. - 40.3871
Strawberry And Pepper Slaw
A slaw using freshly picked strawberries served with some seared Tuna. The chef whips this salad with absolute finesse! A video to watch on cooking up an elegant gourmet salad! - 75.796
Radish And Pepper Raita
1) Trim the ends of the radishes.
2) Slice the radishes.
3) Chop the stalks off the red and green pepper. Deseed the peppers and remove the centre pith.
4) Chop the peppers finely.
5) In a small bowl, add in the radishes and peppers.
6) Mix well.
7)... - 39.0581
Put each vegetable through food chopper, using coarse blade.
If vegetables are covered with liquid, drain off and discard liquid.
Measure each vegetable after chopping.
Mix vegetables with salt and let stand overnight.
Next morning, drain off and discard all... - 40.231
Onions Sauteed With Peppers
Saute the onions and the garlic in the oil just until tender.
Add the peppers, and saute for a few minutes more.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except for the cheese.
Place in a small, deep baking dish or casserole, and top with the cheese.
Bake at 375°... - 39.9129
Three Pepper Salad
Three Pepper Salad are my all-time favorite. The flavor of this Three Pepper Salad was good, just make sure that you mix them the right way. You will definitely make it again! - 30.1002
Lemony Green Bell Peppers
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch bell peppers 2 minutes or so.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook bell peppers 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice and peel.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
While stirring,... - 30.2562
Tunisian Pepper Salad
1) Scoop out the melon to make a hollowed out half.
2) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic food wrap and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Use the hollowed out half... - 40.9187
Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor; blend until well mixed.
Transfer butter to large sheet of aluminum foil. Shape butter into cylindrical tube and roll in foil. Twist ends shut and store in freezer. - 26.0409
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 44.7906
Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to mix.
Cover and store in the refrigerator. - 26.0005
Steak Marinade Provencale
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, black pepper and garlic.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 21.8063
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Store at room temperature overnight. - 24.2644
Bean Pot Peppers
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
Place peppers in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle insides of peppers with salt.
In mixing bowl combine beans in molasses sauce, gingersnap crumbs, instant minced... - 32.8731
Red Pepper Slaw
1. Roast the whole red pepper directly over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning, until charred all over, about 5 minutes. Place the pepper in a paper bag and set aside for 10 minutes to steam. When cool enough to handle, peel the pepper and remove the... - 32.1703
Combine the cabbage and pepper in a bowl; sprinkle with salt.
Set aside about 1 hour.
Drain off the liquid.
Pour the desired amount of Hot Salad Dressing over the drained vegetables, tossing until well mixed - 23.581
Remove oysters from shells, mix with prawns and chop finely.
Mix with butter and cayenne pepper.
Place mixture in oyster shells and cook in a hot oven for 3 minutes.
Serve immediately. - 25.4865
Arrange oysters on a bed of crushed ice with lemon wedges.
Serve with chilled cocktail sauce in the centre of the plate.
Cocktail sauce: Mix all ingredients together until well blended. - 26.9097
Cheesy Peach 'n' Pepper Salad
1. In a bowl of hot water, keep peach for few seconds and then peel.
2. Cut into half and discard stone.
3. Using a knife, dice pepper and white bulb of onion finely.
4. Through a sieve, rub cottage cheese or using a mincer, mince... - 38.8351
Veal And Peppers Italian Style
Cut meat into bite-size pieces.
Heat oil in skillet and brown meat on all sides.
Add green pepper, cover, reduce heat, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add mushrooms and liquid, red pepper, and sauce.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes longer, or... - 37.4497
Cayenne Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Chill the utensils before making the mayonnaise.
2) In a cold, shallow bowl, add in the egg bowl. Put in the seasoning and whisk well. Add oil slowly in drops and beat until the yolk turn thick.
3) Add in vinegar and thin the egg yolks. Continue to... - 34.0479
Peel and quarter the onion.
Chop the bread, onion and parsley together, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Trim the meat and mince together with the bacon, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Return the chopped onion mixture to the bowl... - 35.7962
Chayote And Peppers
Chayote And Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 33.1352
Dry Pepper Rub
Dry pepper rub is the most essential ingredient for any barbecue. Here is a video with quick and easy recipe for preparing basic pepper barbeque rub that blends perfectly with pork, chicken and beef. Watch this video and make this rub ahead for an effortless... - 97.9543
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cut peppers into half and place, rounded side up, under broiler.
3) Cook for a few minutes until skins are charred.
4) Peel the peppers.
5) Cut them into half again and remove seeds.
6) In a skillet, heat oil... - 44.9101
Chicken And Pepper Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, place the chicken strips.
2) Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, tomato paste, spices and onion puree together separately. Allow mixtue to stand for a while so that the flavors can blend and then fold the dressing into the chicken.
3)... - 38.1603
Snow Peas And Pepper Salad
1) Wash the whole peppers.
2) Using slicing blade of food processor, cut the peppers into strips.
3) Drain excess moisture.
4) wash the raw snow peas, trim them and cut them into half.
5) In salad bowl, beat oil with vinegar and... - 39.5754
Peppered Meat Stuffed Green Peppers
Remove tops, membranes and seeds from peppers.
Mix all ingredients for stuffing and fill peppers.
If any mixture remains form into 2 inch balls and place all in baking dish or small roaster pan.
Cover with sauce.
Spoon sauce over peppers during baking... - 34.0554
Chinese Pepper Steak
In frying pan, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Add soup, water, tomatoes, soy and green pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or until tender.
Mix cornstarch and 30 mL (2 tablespoons) water until... - 34.576
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Rice And Meat
These bell peppers stuffed with rice and meat are a gourmet dish and if you have the peppers you just need some left over meat and rice to out this together. Looks snazzy and tastes divine. Watch the video for exact recipe. - 104.422
Mustard Pepper Rub
1.Mix together all the ingredients.
2. Use as desired.
3.Excess can be stored in refrigerator after packing in airtight containers. The rub remains fresh upto 3 months. - 29.5712
Crispy Pepper Plate
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a bowl, removing bones and skin if any. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. Half the pepper lengthwise and remove seeds and pith.
3. Rinse and pat dry.
4. To the tuna, add the cucumber, carrot, half the... - 41.9386
Mixed Pepper Recipes By Category