- » Mixed Peel
Mixed Peel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed peel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed peel recipes.
Honeyed Mixed Citrus Peel
Place all the peel in a heavy saucepan and cover with 2 1/2 cups cold water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Repeat process 5 times.
In a saucepan, combine honey and water.
Bring to a boil and cook about 3 minutes.
Add... - 30.5316
You May Also Like!
Orange Peel Crescents
Drop egg yolks into simmering water and cook until firm.
Drain and rub through a sieve.
Add sugar, raw egg yolk, butter and orange peel.
Stir in sifted flour and salt.
Chill dough about 2 hours.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into fingers about... - 41.2518
Prune And Peel Rock Buns
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/ 200°C/Gas 6. Lightly oil a large baking sheet. Sift together the flour and baking powder, then stir in the sugar, prunes, peel and lemon rind.
2. Mix the oil and milk, then stir into the mixture, to make a dough which just... - 31.3817
Prune And Peel Rock Buns
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Lightly oil a large baking sheet. Sift together the flour and baking powder, then stir in the sugar, prunes, peel and lemon rind.
2. Mix the oil and milk, then stir into the mixture, to make a dough which just... - 30.9999
Pastel Candied Fruit Peel
Cut grapefruit in halves; squeeze juice.
Cover squeezed grapefruit halves with water in a saucepan.
Bring toaboil; boil 15 minutes.
Remove pulp from peel and with bowl of spoon carefully remove moist white membrane.
Cut peel into thin strips, about 1/4... - 34.758
Cardamom Lemon Peel Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray two muffin tins with vegetable oil spray or use paper muffin cups.
In a medium bowl, combine bran, flour, cardamom, baking powder and baking soda.
In a large bowl, combine applesauce, oil, honey, egg whites, almond... - 42.0205
Candied Fruit Peel
Cut peel into very thin strips and place in a heavy pan.
Cover with cold water and bring slowly to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 1 2 minutes, drain and repeat process about 4 times or until peel has lost its bitter taste.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup... - 28.515
Double Baked Potato Peels
Don’t throw away those potato peels anymore, here's a quick and delicious recipe using them to make a perfect snack. Watch Robin salt and herb the peels and bake them to a perfect snack. Reserve the peels next time you make a potato mash to create this easy... - 118.746
Candied Orange Peel
1. Wash and halve the oranges, remove the peel and pith
2. In a bowl, mix together bicarbonate of soda and water, add orange peels and allow to soak for twenty minutes
3. Drain the peel, rinse under cold water and add to a saucepan with... - 33.5082
Quick Hot Cross Buns With Candied Fruits And Peels
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions, adding butter, raisins, fruits and peels, sugar and spices to flour mixture; mix well.
Cover with damp cloth and let rise in warm place till double (about 1 hour).
Turn out on lightly floured surface and... - 32.9933