- » Mixed Peel
Mixed Peel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed peel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed peel recipes.
Honeyed Mixed Citrus Peel
Place all the peel in a heavy saucepan and cover with 2 1/2 cups cold water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Repeat process 5 times.
In a saucepan, combine honey and water.
Bring to a boil and cook about 3 minutes.
Add... - 32.8174
Orange Peel Crescents
Drop egg yolks into simmering water and cook until firm.
Drain and rub through a sieve.
Add sugar, raw egg yolk, butter and orange peel.
Stir in sifted flour and salt.
Chill dough about 2 hours.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into fingers about... - 43.8419
Candied Citrus Peel
Cover peel with 1 quart cold water, bring to a boil, then drain.
Repeat process 4 times until peel is tender.
If peel has thick pith, scoop out excess.
Cut peel in thin strips or petal shapes.
Heat 2 cups sugar and hot water in a heavy saucepan over... - 33.8334
Prune And Peel Rock Buns
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/ 200°C/Gas 6. Lightly oil a large baking sheet. Sift together the flour and baking powder, then stir in the sugar, prunes, peel and lemon rind.
2. Mix the oil and milk, then stir into the mixture, to make a dough which just... - 33.549
Prune And Peel Rock Buns
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Lightly oil a large baking sheet. Sift together the flour and baking powder, then stir in the sugar, prunes, peel and lemon rind.
2. Mix the oil and milk, then stir into the mixture, to make a dough which just... - 31.8868
Pastel Candied Fruit Peel
Cut grapefruit in halves; squeeze juice.
Cover squeezed grapefruit halves with water in a saucepan.
Bring toaboil; boil 15 minutes.
Remove pulp from peel and with bowl of spoon carefully remove moist white membrane.
Cut peel into thin strips, about 1/4... - 36.2489
Cardamom Lemon Peel Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray two muffin tins with vegetable oil spray or use paper muffin cups.
In a medium bowl, combine bran, flour, cardamom, baking powder and baking soda.
In a large bowl, combine applesauce, oil, honey, egg whites, almond... - 44.0993
Candied Fruit Peel
Cut peel into very thin strips and place in a heavy pan.
Cover with cold water and bring slowly to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 1 2 minutes, drain and repeat process about 4 times or until peel has lost its bitter taste.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup... - 30.9164
Double Baked Potato Peels
Don’t throw away those potato peels anymore, here's a quick and delicious recipe using them to make a perfect snack. Watch Robin salt and herb the peels and bake them to a perfect snack. Reserve the peels next time you make a potato mash to create this easy... - 96.8697
Candied Orange Peel
1. Wash and halve the oranges, remove the peel and pith
2. In a bowl, mix together bicarbonate of soda and water, add orange peels and allow to soak for twenty minutes
3. Drain the peel, rinse under cold water and add to a saucepan with... - 33.1538
Quick Hot Cross Buns With Candied Fruits And Peels
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions, adding butter, raisins, fruits and peels, sugar and spices to flour mixture; mix well.
Cover with damp cloth and let rise in warm place till double (about 1 hour).
Turn out on lightly floured surface and... - 34.824
Candied Grapefruit Peel
Cut grapefruit in half; remove pulp.
Scrape as much of the white pectin away from the peel as possible.
Cover with boiling water and boil 15 minutes.
Remove peel; scrape remaining pulp and white pectin from peel.
Cut in 1/4 inch slices, return to fresh... - 39.305
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 46.0434
Chocolate Candied Orange Peel
1) Using a sharp knife, remove the peels from the oranges
2) Cut into strips of 21/2 inch
3) Into a pot of water, place the strips and bring to a boil
4) Cover and simmer for 15 minutes
5) Drain and add more water and repeat the process
6) Boil and... - 30.9497
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 47.3773
Pastel Candied Fruit Peel
1. Cut grapefruit in halves. Squeeze out juice, strain, and use as desired.
2. Cover grapefruit rinds with water in a saucepan. Cover pan and bring to boiling. Boil 15 minutes; drain. Using a spoon, carefully remove any remaining pulp and white membrane.
3.... - 34.1737
Candied Fruit Peel
1) In a cup, soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup water until it softens.
2) Remove the peel rind from fruits in quarters.
3) Take off white membrane, from the peel.
4) Slice the rind into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
5) In large saucepan, put the rind... - 41.3166
Ginger With Beef And Orange Peel
1) Take a bowl and mix cornstarch, pepper and soy sauce along with a tablespoon of oil.
2) Slice the flank pieces thinly before chopping them into three portions.
3) Add the marinade to the beef slices and mix well.
4) Take a frying pan... - 45.9069
Peel And Eat Shrimp
1) In a large pot filled with water, add the Crab Boil, lemon, onion, and Creole seasoning.
2) Bring this mix to a rolling boil.
3) Continue to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Now, add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Into a colander,... - 39.9766
Mushroom Filling In A Peel
Wash potatoes, and rub with oil.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until soft when pierced with a fork.
Prepare sour cream sauce according to package directions, and set aside.
Saute mushrooms, green onions, and seasonings in butter over medium heat about 10... - 34.8363
Chocolate Tartlets With Candied Grapefruit Peel
1. Make the tart shells: Preheat the oven to 350°. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, butter, confectioners' sugar and a dash of salt. Process for 15 seconds, until well mixed. In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with the milk. Add to the processor... - 30.119
Lemon Peel Wheels
Make up to a week ahead, if desired:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with sugar and lemon peel until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and honey; then beat... - 35.1855
Oven Fried Potato Peelings
Bake potatoes at 400 degrees 50 to 60 minutes, until done.
Cut in half and scoop out most of potatoes (reserve for another use).
Cut skins in strips 1/2 inch wide.
Combine butter, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
Dip inside of strips in butter mixture and arrange... - 40.9027
Mushroom Filling In A Peel
1) Under running water, wash the potatoes
2) Rub the potatoes with oil
3)Place them into the oven and bake for 1 hour at 400 F till a fork inserted goes through
4) Follow the package instructions for the sour cream and keep aside
5) Into... - 48.6157
Traditional Croissants Flavored With Lemon Peel
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, shortening, sugar, salt, lemon peel, eggs and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until mixture is smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 44.3749
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow the mixture to boil.
Cool slightly, then stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture well... - 44.0122
Cake Mix And Pudding Mix Carrot Cake With Raisins
Want to know of a simple recipe to make yummy, rich carrot cake? You don't even have to start from scratch! Just mix and bake and you are done. Making carrot cakes is not a difficult task anymore, thanks to this video. So the next time you have guests over,... - 109.312
In brulot bowl or deep chafing dish, combine first five ingredients and mash together with ladle or large spoon.
Add heated cognac and curacao; ignite.
Gradually add coffee.
Stir lightly until flame disappears.
Serve in goblets or mugs. - 30.3896
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Sift together the flour and spice, then gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, together with the... - 40.1377
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, beat eggs, cream and sugar.
Fold in orange liqueur and peel.
Place 1/3 cup (80 mL) apricot pieces in each of 4 ramekins.
Cover with egg mixture.
Bake in oven 35 minutes.Remove from oven.
Let cool... - 36.6622
Broiled Fruits With Sugar Crust
Arrange fruits in a buttered 10-inch baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Broil about 8 inches from heat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is melted and bubbly.
Cool 10 minutes before serving. - 37.0759
Scald milk, add sugar and salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in lukewarm milk mixture.
Sift flour, measure, then gradually beat half of the flour into yeast mixture.
Cover with cloth and set in a warm place to rise until full of bubbles (about 1... - 40.9774
Mixed Fruit White Christmas
Marinate fruit in Grand Marnier for 1 hour.
Melt Copha for 4-5 minutes on HIGH.
Stir in remaining ingredients and fruit mixture.
Pour into a foil-lined lamington tin.
Chill for 2-3 hours before serving. - 44.7196
Mixed Fruit Sorbet
Wash, hull, and slice the strawberries.
Put them in a mixing bowl.
Peel and slice the banana.
Mash the two fruits together with a fork.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is evenly combined. - 30.4605
Christmas Mixed Fruit Pudding
Mix the fruit, ale and lemon juice and rind together.
Cover and leave overnight.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in the centre of a floured pudding cloth and tie... - 34.8971
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 54.2858
Bouquet Mix Salad
In a wide bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, oil, and orange peel. Add
salad mix and blossoms. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 23.7415
The Sultana Cake is excellent for lunch-boxes, with tea or coffee or simply to have on hand to offer guests when they drop in. Try this wonderful Sultana Cake recipe! - 31.6236
Mixed Fresh Fruit Compote
Mix all ingredients in large saucepan.
Cover and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer until fruit is tender, about 10 minutes. - 23.6131
Line bottom of 9-inch round micro proof baking dish with waxed paper.
Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Cook on 50, 5 minutes.
If cake seems to be rising unevenly, rotate dish one-quarter turn.
Cook on HI, 2 to 2... - 24.9894
Thoroughly mix together sugar, flour, and salt.
Stir in orange juice.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and becomes clear.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into beaten egg, then stir into remaining hot mixture.
Cook and stir over... - 32.4278
Broccoli With Buttery Lemon Crunch
Lightly brown crumbs in 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet.
Remove from butter with slotted spoon and mix crumbs with lemon peel.
Put the 3 tablespoons butter, garlic, salt, and pepper into skillet; heat until butter is lightly browned.
Add broccoli and turn... - 33.107
Mixed Stewed Fruit
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
Serve warm or chilled.
Variations: Soft fruits such as sliced bananas, canned pineapple, fresh strawberries, or seedless grapes can be added just before serving. - 28.4314
Mixed Fruit Pudding
Grease a 4 cups pudding steamer.
Mix the dried fruit and peel in a large bowl, and add the vegetable shortening.
Add the flour, breadcrumbs, spices and sugar and mix well.
Beat the egg and milk together and add to the dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Press... - 32.4006
Grilled Duck Halves
Carefully wipe ducks inside and out with a damp cloth.
Split down the backbone with poultry shears; set aside.
Combine melted butter, mustard, and lemon and orange peels; mix sauce thoroughly.
Lightly baste both sides of duck with sauce (reserve remaining... - 29.5297
Cream first 2 ingredients together, add flour and spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 minutes.
Remove from oven, and spread with jam.
Beat next 4 ingredients together until fluffy, and stir in all remaining... - 40.1331
Mixed Fruit Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8-inch pie plate and line it with the basic pie crust.
3.Mix apples, raisins, prunes, orange, orange peel, liquer, arrowroot, pie spice, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and ginger.
4.With the help... - 51.5169
Mixed Leaf And Avocado Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from croutons. Toss gently.
2. Garnish with croutons and serve immediately. - 39.6046
Mixed Shellfish Skewers
Mix first 7 ingredients for basting sauce.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving last section of shell and tail intact.
Add shrimp and scallops to basting sauce; let stand 1 hour at room temperature, stirring now and then.
On skewers, alternate shrimp (put shrimp... - 35.0937
Gingerbread With Mixed Spice
1. Prepare a 10 x 7 x 2-in. tin, greasing lightly.
2. Sift flour, cornflour, bicarbonate soda and spices together into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the sugar, peel and crystallized ginger.
4. Warm treacle, add milk, oil and egg.
5. Pour all at once into the... - 41.9589
Prepared Cake Mix Layer Cake
This Prepared Cake Mix Layer Cake bakes a delicious cake. Without the hassles of having to assemble ingredients of the right proportion, you can always mix up this cake preparation right from the pack and bake your cake in a jiffy. Try this Prepared Cake Mix... - 30.389
Combine the sugar, flour, and lemon peel in a 1quart mixing bowl.
Add fruit, and stir until coated.
Turn into unbaked pie pastry.
Dribble with lemon juice, and dot with butter.
Cover with top crust, and brush dough with evaporated milk to ensure a golden... - 35.0285
Mixed Fruit Mold
Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups liquid.
Heat to boiling in saucepan.
Add gelatin; stir till dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in ginger ale.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in mixed fruits.
Turn into 6 1/2-cup ring mold and... - 41.0441
Beef Stew With Seasoning Mix
Beef Stew is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of beef and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Beef Stew dish on every party! - 29.7824
Honey Cakes are delicious and irresistible. These are my children's favorite desserts and my husbands too! They are just too yummy. Try this Honey Cakes recipe and you will understand. - 48.0333
Karolyi Mixed Salad
Slice potatoes, cucumbers and hard boiled eggs, cut green paprikas into strips and dice peeled tomatoes.
Slice one head of lettuce as well.
Mix with tartare sauce, arrange in salad bowl, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and garnish with the other head of... - 27.9951
Mixed Stewed Fruit
1) In a slow cooker, place together dried fruits, apples, raisins, lemon, orange juice, sugar, cinnamon and water.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Serve warm or chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired. - 37.546
Mixed Ham, Egg & Vegetable Salad
Cook the mixed vegetables, cauliflower and green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and cool, breaking the cauliflower into flowerets.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Mix together the prepared vegetables and ham and chill while preparing the... - 40.1778
Mixed Vegetables With Sweetbreads
Combine the oil, vinegar, herbs, salt, and dry mustard and pour over the sweetbreads, prepared according to the following instructions.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, drain the sweetbreads, and combine with the salad... - 32.7906
Mixed Wild Green Salad With Goat Cheese
For the greens, arrange wild greens on a plate and top with bell peppers, fennel, and onion.
Sprinkle with black pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together and drizzle over greens. - 37.1667
Pot Roast With Onion Soup Mix
Pot Roast is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Pot Roast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.3027
California Avocado And Ready Pack Spring Mix Salad
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lime peel and juice. Whisk till amalgamated.
2. Add basil, dry mustard, salt and pepper and stir well.
3. On a salad platter or on individual salad plates, make a bed of salad... - 43.1315
Saffron Mixed Grains
1. In a large sized sauce pan, heat oil.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add mixed grains, saffron, salt and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 35 minutes... - 43.0163
Fruit & Mixed Greens Salad
In small jar with lid combine all dressing ingredients; shake to mix well.
In small bowl combine sliced pears and 1/4 cup dressing.
Let stand 1 hour.
Drain; reserve dressing.
In large bowl toss greens in reserved dressing; arrange on individual serving... - 44.6962
Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F Butter 2 cookie sheets.
Using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg, orange peel and vanilla extract.
Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
Add to butter mixture; mix... - 44.6061
Chocolate Chip And Orange Muffins
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 1/2 cup muffin cups with foil liners.
Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
Make well in center of flour mixture.
In another bowl, mix milk, oil, eggs and orange peel.
Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients... - 41.2138
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Mixed Vegetable Pie
1. Mix the vegetables, tomatoes, and egg together with the sauce.
2. Put into a fireproof dish and cover with the potato.
3. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5). - 33.2538
Orange Spice Coffee Mix
In small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in airtight container.
To serve, spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons mix into cup.
Add 3/4 cup boiling water; stir to dissolve.
If desired, garnish with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg or cinnamon. - 30.423
Mexican Mixed Salad
1 Peel the avocado and remove the stone (seed), peel and deseed the tomatoes, and peel the cucumber and banana.
Cut all the vegetables into small, neat dice, and mix them together lightly.
2 Finely chop the mint and combine it with the oil, vinegar, chilli... - 37.6693
Carrot Casserole In Onion Soup Mix
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a large baking dish with oil or butter.
3. Arrange carrot slices in a baking dish.
4. Sprinkle with soup mix.
5. Pour water over them.
6. Place dish in the oven and bake for 1 ½... - 35.0212
Frozen Venetian Parfait
Line a 3 cup mixing bowl with foil, allowing an overhang of 1 inch.
Combine marshmallow cream with water in a medium size bowl; stir until well blended; beat in ice cream; stir in almonds, cherries and orange peel.
Spoon into lined bowl; cover.
Freeze... - 33.1144
Midnight Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, noodles, raisins, graham snacks and pecans..
3) In small saucepan melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
4) Add orange peel and honey.
5) Pour the mixture over cereal... - 44.1164
Quick Mix Carrot Cake
To the dry yellow cake mix, add cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Prepare either cake mix by package directions replacing 1/4 cup of liquid with 1/3 cup sour cream.
Blend into mixed batter the grated carrots, raisins, nuts, and lemon or orange... - 41.0901
Vichy Carrots With Mixed Herbs
1. Put the carrots in a pan and half cover with water. Add butter and a large pinch of salt, then boil until the water has almost evaporated and carrots are just tender.
2. Reduce heat, sprinkle over the sugar and allow the carrots to become sticky, stirring... - 27.4551
Mixed seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Fry the fish effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.8935
Mixed Dried Fruit Medley
1) In a slow cooker, put the dried fruit and pour in the water.
2) Add the honey, sugar, lemon peel, nutmeg and cinnamon and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours. Turn the cook to high.
4) Into the water, mix the... - 43.0699
Quick Bread Mix Apple Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the Quick Bread Mix and cinnamon and set aside.
In a 2 cup glass measuring cup, combine the milk, sour cream, and egg yolk.
Add to the dry ingredients all at once and stir just until moistened (the batter will be lumpy).
Fold in the... - 38.0288
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.9525
Salsa Dry Mix - Part 1
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1. Watch Salsa Dry Mix - Part 2, for the full recipe. - 110.509
Mixed Bean Salad
1)Halve the dwarf beans and cook until tender for about 8 minutes in salted water. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain once again.
2)Cut bell peppers into halves and place them on broil racks or grill racks with their cut sides facing down.... - 47.1089
Baby Orange Babas
Have you ever tried this wonderful Baby Orange babas. I often make it as a private treat for myself. Try making his Baby Orange babas for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 38.1068
1. Prepare ingredients and decoratively arrange on one or more large serving platters.
Eggplant: Slice into 1/4-inch (3/4-cm) rounds. If eggplant is especially large, cut in half or quarters lengthwise, then slice. Soak in cold water for 15 to 20... - 43.3751
Scandinavian Seasoning Mix
Stir together dill, lemon peel, and onion powder.
Use as suggested, preceding, or in the recipes .
Store airtight up to 6 months - 18.8135
Mixed Winter Fruit Salad
With a sharp knife, cut stems from persimmons and peel fruit.
Hold persimmons over a bowl; cut into wedges, dropping fruit into bowl.
Also cut peel and all white membrane from tangerines and grapefruit.
Then, holding fruit over bowl with persimmons, cut... - 44.8681
Mixed Fruit Preserves
Cover fruits with water; cook until tender.
Drain fruits; reserve 3 cups liquid.
Add sugar to reserved liquid; boil for 10 minutes.
Add cooked fruits and lemon juice; cook until fruits are transparent.
Let stand for several hours.
Pack fruits into hot... - 34.9187
5-min Mixed Salad
Combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Arrange salad on individual serving plates.
Top each salad with 2 tablespoons dressing. - 23.2005
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1) In deep bowls, arrange layers of mixed vegetables and salt, allowing 1 tablespoon salt per lb of prepared vegetables and keep aside for a whole night.
2) On the next day, drain the vegetables and remove excess salt by pouring in plain... - 41.3801
Mixed Fruit Cream
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream and rum together with a wooden spoon until they are blended.
Stir in the sugar.
Add the pear, peaches and melon and mix well to blend.
Spoon the mixture into four individual serving bowls or dessert... - 37.1304
1) Take a large bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Add carrots, turnips, swede, water and cook on power for 10 minutes.
3) Stir and add corn and peas.
4) Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 38.2912
Mixed Vegetable Side Salad
Do not peel cucumber.
Cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds and slice.
Place cucumber in bowl with cooked broccoli, carrot and cheese.
Season and toss. - 26.2097
Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup
Try this delicious version of Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Mixed Citrus Compote, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 39.5481
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 44.0398
Mix Green Salad
When making a green salad, you have a choice of just using leaf lettuces or making a mixed veggy and lettuce salad. This Salad is best when it is crispy fresh. This is for a single serving, but it fills a dinner plate and the fresh and organic goodness of... - 47.6343
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1. Wash and grate carrots.
2. Peel and slice cucumber.
3. Slice tomatoes and radish.
4. Wash and drain lettuce without squeezing.
5. Arrange as desired. - 33.9948
Mixed Arabic Pickle
Mix 1 cup water, vinegar, salt, and sugar in a pan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add all the vegetables and olive oil.
Mix and keep aside for 2 hours.
Store in an air tight glass ]ar.
It lasts upto a month in the fridge.
Use as required. - 41.7586
Mulled Beverage Mix
In saucepan combine water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and lemon peel.
Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain through cheese cloth.
Stir lemon juice into sugar-water mixture.
Cover... - 38.3907
Arabian Mixed Vegetables
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based pan.
Saute onion, bay leaf, mustard seeds, dill and celery seeds until onion is tender but not brown.
Add cauliflower, tomatoes, zucchini, potato, carrot and apple.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Cook, stirring, for 20 minutes or until... - 39.0452
Mixed Egg & Vegetable Salad
Wash and thinly slice the leek.
Peel and chop the carrots.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and cut into thin strips.
Trim and thinly slice the celery.
Peel and quarter the tomatoes.
Wash the cabbage, then shred finely.
Put the leek, carrots,... - 46.0258