- » Mixed Nut Caramel Bar
Mixed Nut Caramel Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed nut caramel bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed nut caramel bar recipes.
Caramel Nut Bars
Mix 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar and salt.
Add oats and flour.
Beat at low speed until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup.
Press remaining crumbly mixture in 8x8-in dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 7 minutes,... - 40.1767
Chocolate Caramel Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt caramels with ft cup milk in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Mix together remaining milk, cake mix and margarine in large bowl.
Press half of cake mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking... - 37.5249
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 42.7831
Nutty Caramel Bars
Nutty Caramel Bars is a tasty Dessert. Nutty Caramel Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and flavored with vanilla. Nutty Caramel Bars inspired by many people during thanksgiving. - 40.046
Caramel Flavored Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Combine margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose in a mixing bowl.
Stir to blend thoroughly.
Add egg, flavorings, and vanilla extract; mix well.
Gradually stir flour mixture into margarine... - 44.2307
Cranberry Caramel Bars
1. In a small bowl, combine the cranberries and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Keep aside.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch by 9-inch pan with butter or oil
3. Preheat the over 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl sift together the 2 cups... - 46.7232
Milk Chocolate Raisin Caramel Bars
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted
butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR... - 0
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 32.3892
These brownies are full of chocolate, caramel, and nuts are extremely rich and decadent. They are also very easy, my mother taught me how to make these when I was 12. - 0
Homemade Snickers Bars
1. Grease 9x13 baking pan. Using a double-boiler, slowly melt the chocolate. Once smooth, add peanut butter and blend evenly.
2. Cover the bottom of the pan with the chocolate mixture and allow to cool + harden.
3. For the Nuts and Nougats: In a... - 0
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, and salt together Add nuts and mix well.
Melt shortening in saucepan; remove from heat.
Add sugar and water; mix well.
Add egg and vanilla and blend.
Then add flour mixture, a small amount at a time, mixing well... - 42.7697
In the Bosch mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine, vanilla, and brown sugar.
Add the remaining ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Spread in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Bake in a 350Â° F.
Oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Spread Burnt Butter Frosting on... - 31.8758
Swiss Caramel Squares
In a bowl mix all the ingredients for base into a dough, spread out in a greased shallow pan, 1/2" thick.
Bake at 325° for 20 mins.
Mix the topping ingredients well together, spread over baked shortbread base and rebake for 20 mins.
Cut into squares or bars... - 34.5612
Caramel Layer Choco Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine caramels and 1/2 cup evaporated milk, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, nuts, margarine and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Press half of... - 40.0389
Caramel Pecan Brownies
Caramel pecan brownies are sweet and delicious brownies made with melted sugar and pecan nuts. Baked with flour, eggs, milk and pecans, the caramel pecan borwnie is best served warm with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce. - 45.8376
Are you looking for a yummy Chocolate Squares recipe? Then you are in luck! Made with Chocolate Squares is a mouth-watering dish. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Chocolate Squares recipe is one of those dishes you simply shouldn't miss. Pamper everyone... - 47.139
Melt caramels in cream in top of double boiler.
Combine all ingredients except chocolate pieces and pecans in large mixing bowl.
Press half of crumbs into bottom of 11x7-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Sprinkle with... - 40.7384
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease foil, place it in the baking pan and set it aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and brown sugar.
2. Add butter and blend using a pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
5. Press... - 42.928
Mix the butter with the chocolate crumbs, press into a 13" x 9" (32.5 x 23 cm) buttered pan.
Sprinkle with coconut, then half the chocolate chips and caramels.
Pour the milk over then sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 30... - 37.7782
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, melt butter (1 min.).
Add brown sugar, soda and salt.
Blend in flour and rolled oats.
Pat evenly in baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes (will look slightly doughy).
Sprinkle chocolate pieces and nuts over... - 41.2739