- » Mixed Meat
Mixed Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed meat recipes.
Mixed Meat Wiener Scnitzels
Grind meats all together; saute with onion and garlic to taste in hot oil.
Cook 1 small pkg. noodles and drain.
Spread over meat in large casserole dish.
Cover with string beans and juice - 23.2714
Mixed Boiled Meats
Mixed Boiled Meats has a different taste. Mixed Boiled Meats gets its taste from meat and vegetables. Mixed Boiled Meats is cherished by many people worldwide. - 45.4289
Freezer Mix Meat And Potatoes Au Gratin
Prepare 1 package (5.5 ounces) augratin potatoes as directed except use 2 quart casserole, omit butter and stir in 31/2 cups lightly packed frozen browned 'n seasoned freezer mix with the water. - 12.2923
Noodles With Mixed Meats Prawns And Vegetables
Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot... - 46.0087
Broiled Mixed Meats
Any assortment of meat and vegetables can be used.
Have pork and steak cut thin and into serving-sized pieces.
Ground beef should be formed into small patties.
Whole scallions and mushrooms, as well as sliced egg plant, are also good.
Marinate the meats and... - 33.3554
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 45.3983
Freezer Ground Meat Mix
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, celery, onion, carrot and... - 29.5415
Mixed Meat Rolls
1. Break the butter through the flour with a knife and mix in enough sherry to make a firm dough. Add the parsley and roll out in long strips 8 inches (12 cm) wide and as thin as possible.
2. Combine meats, onion and seasonings, beaten egg and mix until they... - 35.9178
Mixed Meat Casserole
1. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
2. Cut each cake of bean-curd into 16 pieces.
3. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil and fry the bean-curd pieces for 3-4 minutes until golden,... - 42.5768
Freezer Mix Meat-and-potato Favorite
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In 2-quart saucepan, heat frozen mix and water to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Place half the potato rounds... - 27.1641
Mixed Meat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In mixing bowl combine egg, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add ground meat and cooked rice; mix thoroughly.
Remove center vein of cabbage leaves, keeping each leaf in one piece.
Immerse leaves in boiling water till limp, about... - 42.3381
Mixed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375o.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients, except the hard boiled and raw eggs, season and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and stir them into the meat mixture to let all the ingredients bind... - 46.9887
Mixed Boiled Meats
Place sausage in unheated skillet.
Do not prick.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook slowly for 5 minutes; drain well.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 12 to 14 minutes longer or till liquid from sausage is evaporated and sausage is fully cooked, turning... - 41.8512
Mixed Meat Val D Or Pate En Croute
FILLING: Saute the onion in butter until transparent, then add the minced pork and cook slowly for 15 minutes.
Do not brown.
Season well with salt, pepper, a little mace and nutmeg.
Spread about 1/3 of mixture in the bottom of the pastry-lined pan.
Add a row... - 41.751
All-meat Mixed Grill
Choose one or more of the meats listed, and broil on the broiler rack, with one or two of the following: halves of tomatoes, mushroom caps, halves of cooked sweet or white potatoes, halves of bananas, fresh or canned peach halves, canned apricot halves, or... - 27.1537
Mixed Meat Bake
Spread cheese and/or optionial variations in Foolproof Crust.
Lightly beat eggs and milk.
Add salt, pepper and nutmeg and pour into pie shell.
Distribute butter dots over top.
Bake in a preheated 375Â° oven 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in... - 26.0705
Simmered Mixed Meats With String Beans And Potatoes
1. Take a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot, put in the brisket. Add in enough cold water to cover it by at least 2 inches.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skimming off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
3. Lower the heat... - 42.6789
Venetian Mixed Grill
This menu serves four diners very generously, six a bit less amply.
When you're ready to serve, cut larger pieces of meat sausages, chicken, steak, and liver into smaller portions so diners can enjoy a bit of everything.
Unless your barbecue is very large,... - 29.1358
Easy Meat Marinade
Have you been looking for a multipurpose Meat Marinade recipe? Here's one exclusively for you. Watch the chef share her personal marinade recipe that can be used for chicken, pork or beef as per your requirement. - 55.3819
Transylvanian Mixed Grill On A Wooden Platter
Cut the various pieces of meat into slices of 2 oz. each, flatten, and salt them, turn them in flour and fry quickly until slices are rosy brown.
Cut the bacon into slices of 1 oz., nick bacon rinds with a sharp knife, and then fry until crisp.
Then take a... - 30.0672
Meat Filling For Ravioli
Combine all ingredients and use to fill Ravioli.
Makes enough filling for 30 ravioli. - 24.6496
Cocktail Meat Balls
Soak bread in milk, squeeze dry and add ground beef.
Saute chopped onion in oleo and add to bread and meat mixture.
Add eggs, salt, red and black pepper and M.S.G.
Mix well and shape into 48 balls.
Brown meatballs in oil and drain well. - 34.2429
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 41.0092
Grapefruit Crab Meat Salad
This salad is composed of 1/2 the total mixture consisting of grapefruit only, combined with the remaining half consisting of equal amounts of celery, crab meat, and almonds.
Mix with cooked salad dressing or mayonnaise. - 23.1491
Crab Meat Salad
1. Shred crab meat and discard all tough spines.
2. Mix crab meat, celery, pimiento, green pepper and salt and add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
3. Serve in lettuce cups - 32.0373
Crab Meat In Choux Paste Puffs
Mix the ingredients well and heap into the hollowed-out cream puff shells.
Garnish with grated egg or chopped parsley. - 24.1537
One Bite Meat Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for... - 46.3476
Crab Meat Cocktail On Toast
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them well.
3. Serve it on top of buttered toast. - 33.2383
Classic Meat Filling
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Blend the meat mixture thoroughly into a smooth paste.
3) Shape the meat mixture into olive sized balls.
4) Use the Meat Filling as a filling in Ravioli or as required. - 35.3778
Leftover Meat Spread Or Salad
Mix all of this in a mixing bowl and make sandwiches or serve as a salad.
Leave mayonnaise and Durkee's out and this can be frozen in portions and used with mayonnaise when wanted. - 35.0402
Savory Meat Stack Bunwiches
1. Mix all the ingredients and allow the mixture to become cool.
2. Take 6 buns, halve them and butter the cut sides.
3. Spread the cooled mixture on the buttered halves and top with crisp lettuce and tomato slice.
4. Serve immediately. - 36.4227
Cooked Marinade For Meats And Game
Heat oil in deep saucepan.
Over medium heat cook onions, celery, carrot, parsley, and garlic in oil for 5 minutes, or until onions are soft but still white.
Do not brown.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour,... - 38.7085
Herbed Venetian Mixed Grill
Prepare rosemary polenta and set aside.
In a 1 cup glass measure, stir together herbs garlic, and oil.
Cover and set aside for at least 1 hour or until next day.
Prick sausages in several places.
Place in a wide frying pan and add enough water to cover.
Bring... - 39.6508
Meat On A Stick
Remove fat and bone from meat and cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a mixing bowl.
Marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread meat on individual skewers or sticks and broil, either over charcoal or in the... - 35.703
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 Mix well.
3 Correct the seasoning.
4 Use as desired. - 36.4257
1. Cut the meat in cubes 1 x 1-inches in size.
2. Chop the onions and fry in the oil.
3. Brown the meat cubes in the rest of the oil.
4. Cut the peppers in strips and the tomatoes in wedges and mix with the meat. Add the salt and the other seasonings.
5. Pour... - 33.9451
Swedish Meat Balls
1. Mix all the ingredients together and shape into 36 1.5 inch diameter balls. Take a heavy skillet with bacon drippings or hot fat, add the balls and on low heat, allow them to turn golden brown.
2. Pour in 1/4 cup hot water, bouillon or wine, cover... - 35.7374
New York Mixed Grill With Toast Points
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. In small bowl, stir first 5 ingredients until mixed.
2. Place lamb chops on rack in broiling pan; broil 5 minutes, occasionally brushing with butter mixture; turn chops. Arrange chicken livers, bacon slices,... - 31.9511
Mixed Grill With Thyme And Maple Glazed Onions
Brush the lamb and veal with oil, then sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook lamb, veal, and sausage links over medium-high heat, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
Turn once or twice during cooking.
Brown sausage on all sides,... - 31.207
Individual Meat Loaves
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper, mixing well.
Form into 6 tiny oblong loaves.
Place on cookie sheet and brown under broiler for 7 to 8 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Top meat loaves with sauce and broil 5 more... - 35.5382
Place all ingredients except salt in a large stockpot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to very low.
Simmer covered 2-1/2 to 3 hours, skimming surface foam occasionally with a slotted spoon.
Strain broth and use.
Cool broth completely before... - 34.4765
Meat V Biscuit Bake
1. Put Hamburger Mix into mixing bowl. Stir in cheese and egg; mix well.
2. Make soft dough of Baking Mix, mayonnaise, and water, stirring with fork about 25 strokes. Spread half of dough into a well-greased 8-inch square pan.
3. Cover dough with meat... - 31.2094
Scrumptious Summer Squash Mixed With Angel Hair
Summer squash with angel hair is the perfect recipe to make on a indoor barbecue party. However you can make this dish on outside grill also, the taste will be great. Watch the recipe video for more detail. - 127.31
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 44.9046
Crab Meat Ravigote
1. Wash small tomatoes and cut out stems and centers. Sprinkle them lightly with half the salt.
2. Mix the rest of the salt with the crab meat, cayenne, mustard, olive oil, parsley, egg and vinegar. Fill this mixture into the tomatoes and chill thoroughly.
3.... - 34.5417
Cannelloni With Cheese And Meat Filling
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse in cold water and set aside.
Mean while, prepare filling.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook the meat until it is browned, stirring occasionally.
Add and cook until vegetables are soft.
Add and bring... - 45.3199
Meat And Cheese Meat Loaf
1. Combine meat-loaf mixture, milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and salt in a large bowl. Mix meat mixture (using hands makes it easy) until very smooth.
2. Pack half the meat mixture into an 8-cup baking dish; top with ham and cheese strips within 1... - 37.458
Meat And Vegetable Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients together and chill
2. Serve on salad greens - 36.9343
Crab Meat Cocktail
1. Blend the catsup, horseradish, green pepper, lemon juice, sugar, salt, mustard and curry powder. Mix well and chill.
2. Pick over the crab meat to make sure there are no shells in it and chill it.
3. To serve, arrange the crab meat in small seafood... - 32.7526
Chinese Leaves With Shiitake Mushrooms And Crab Meat
1. Using a sharp knife cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
4. Add the spring onions (scallions) and... - 43.1014
1) In a skillet, saute the meat in 1/2 the butter until brown. Remove and grind the meat again in a food grinder.
2) Pour the beef broth into the skillet and heat scraping the sides.
3) In another skillet, saute the onions in rest of the butter until... - 34.2293
Convenience Stuffing Mixes
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat water, butter and seasoning packet 4 1/2 to 5 minutes; stir in stuffing crumbs.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 26.2187
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil such that softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer with cover for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Serve over hot corn... - 38.7099
Onion Salad With Cold Meat
Here is a lip smacking Onion Salad With Cold Meat recipe which will impress anyone who eats it. It can be served as a side dish or a light appetizer. The recipe is really easy and can be prepared in no time.You will definitely come back and thank me for... - 48.718
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 45.1492
Country Meat Pie Meat Shell
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Pat meat mixture into pie pan.
Pinch 1-inch fluting around the edges. - 35.5854
Kreatopita Spicy Meat Stuffed Appetizers
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chopped green onion and half of minced garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
Pour in all but 2 tablespoons wine and simmer 2 to 3... - 44.2429
Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions; roll out for a 2-crust 9-inch pie.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
In bowl combine milk, dry onion soup mix, pepper, and allspice.
Add ground beef; mix thoroughly.
Lightly pat... - 44.5944
Mix Herbs Veal Birds
Veal Birds has a Juicy taste. The veal and chicken stocks gives the Veal Birds Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 39.618
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1. Take a frying pan, heat it and soften the chicken fat. If chicken fat is unavailable then replace it with butter.
2. Stir in mushrooms and onion and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Use slotted spoon to transfer the dish to bowl, and... - 40.8263
Egg Meat And Vegetable Salad
Summer time calls for cool salads. This is a video to prepare a very easy, flavor-filled 'throw-together' salad with ham, turkey, cheese and lots of fresh veggies. A highly delicious salad is so yummy that is makes a wonderful treat on its own. Incredibly... - 132.841
Meat Ball Stroganoff
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, dry breadcrumbs, allspice, salt and pepper and shape into balls the size of a walnut.
2. Brown the meat balls in the oil in a frying pan. Set aside and drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil and saute... - 37.9854
1) In a wide bowl, mix chopped beef, suet, apples, raisins, currants, citron, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, cloves, allspice, salt, sugar and the alcohol. Mix them well.
2) Put the mixture in jars.
3) Store the jars in a cold, dry place.
4) Let the... - 35.0032
Mixed Bean And Ham Casserole
In uncovered flameproof oven-to-table casserole, cook onion and garlic in tomato juice, at high heat, until tomato juice is reduced by half.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, stir gently then let simmer covered for 15 minutes or freeze: defrost; bake... - 30.5545
Quick Crab Meat Tiffin Dip
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, tomato juice, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. If you are using fresh crab meat, bone and flake into the bowl. If using canned meat, drain and add to the bowl.
4.... - 41.7422
Dumplings With Meat Filling
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt, make a well and stir in the egg.
2) Gradually add the water, mixing lightly until dough is formed.
3) It may not be necessary to add all the water.
4) Knead on a lightly floured surface until very smooth.
5)... - 45.4989
1) In a grill pan, add mushrooms and tomatoes along with seasoning.
2) Grill them for a few minutes.
3) Season the meat and put it on the grid. Apply a coat of butter on it. Cook quickly and turn frequently.
4) Then, add bacon at the last minute, so... - 39.9165
Meat And Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add garlic clove, salt, basil, pepper and red wine vinegar and blend well.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except the greens and toss them to blend.
3. Freeze overnight or for atleast 6 hours to blend the flavors.... - 39.5332
Ground Meat Patties With Mozzarella
Soak the roll in cold water.
Peel and chop the onion.
Mix with the tomato paste, mustard, paprika, pepper, salt and eggs into the ground meats.
Squeeze the water out of the roll and mix with the meat.
Shape 8 patties with moist hands.
Heat the butter in a... - 42.9784
Crab Meat Manila Style
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© ham and onions for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together cornstarch, water and soy sauce, stir into the ham mixture until thickened.
3) Add eggs slowly, mixing steadily.
4) Season with salt, pepper... - 44.514
Marinated Mixed Grill
Place lamb, beef, sausage, chicken, and Canadian-style bacon in a large plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, cilantro, oregano, red pepper, salt, and black pepper; pour over meat in bag.
Marinate... - 42.4651
Seasoned Individual Meat Loaves
1. Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Form into 8 individual meat loaves. Place in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 20 to 25 minutes or until well done. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes before... - 27.4783
Summer Salad And Honey Curry Meat Marinade
Summer is the time to party and with a party mood all around, of course you would not want to spend your time in the kitchen. So, meals in a rush brings two good ideas for your rescue. She shows Honey curry meat marinade which goes well with chicken, steaks... - 119.535
Meat Shell Pie
Meat Shell Pie has a fine taste. Meat Shell Pie gets its taste from steak mixed with cheese and soup. Meat Shell Pie is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 29.9117
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 112.194
Individual Meat Loaves
Mix together and season with salt and pepper.
Divide into 6 or more portions if smaller loaves are desired.
Shape into patties and roll up a pork sausage in each.
Shape, covering sausage completely.
Cut rings of green pepper and onions in half and arrange... - 30.4299
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir or work with your hands to blend.
Press into well- greased ring mold.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 1 1/2 hours.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes before unmolding. - 30.689
Noodles With Vegetables And Meats
Noodles With Vegetables And Meats is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Noodles With Vegetables And Meats, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 46.0099
Mixed Cold Cuts
Arrange cold cuts attractively on a large platter.
Garnish with radishes, black olives, artichoke hearts and green onions. - 26.9463
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.8022
Meat And Vegetable Stew
Meat And Vegetable Stew is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Meat And Vegetable Stew; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.53
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 41.1555
Meat Loaves Everyday Meat Loaf
In bowl combine eggs and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, sage, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into desired shape.
For an oblong meat loaf, pat meat mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
For a round meat loaf, shape... - 44.9926
Sicilian Meat Roll
In a bowl combine the eggs and tomato juice.
Stir in the bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Add ground beef; mix well.
On foil or waxed paper pat meat to a 10 x 8 inch rectangle.
Arrange ham slices atop meat, leaving a small margin... - 44.226
Mexican Meat Loaf
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onion, oats, beaten egg, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the sauce, mixing until evenly blended.
Pack half of the meat mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Arrange hard cooked eggs in a row down center of loaf.
Arrange olive... - 39.8686
Mixed Green Peas And Tomato Soup
In saucepan, stir green pea and tomato soups until smooth.
Gradually blend in remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 22.0175
Cold Meat Salad
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind meat, carrot, onion, pickles, and cheese into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir dressing into meat mixture.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Arrange lettuce leaves... - 40.2515
Sweet Meat Roll
Combine the meats, salt, pepper, and egg in a bowl.
Stir or work with your hands until well blended.
Spread on wax paper into a 1/2 in. (1.3 cm) thick square.
Mix the remaining ingredients.
Spread filling evenly over meat.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Place in... - 39.0874
Potage Of Beef And Mixed Vegetables
In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef over medium heat about 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain in a strainer or colander, then transfer to a large plate lined with three layers of paper towels.
Blot with additional paper... - 39.698
Crab Meat Cheese Buns
Mix together cheese and butter; add crab meat.
Spread mixture between bun halves; wrap in foil.
Place sandwiches on grill over slow coals and heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until sandwiches are heated through and cheese begins to melt.
Sandwiches... - 27.7467
Mixed Meat Recipes By Category