- » Mixed Meat
Mixed Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed meat recipes.
Scrumptious Summer Squash Mixed With Angel Hair
Summer squash with angel hair is the perfect recipe to make on a indoor barbecue party. However you can make this dish on outside grill also, the taste will be great. Watch the recipe video for more detail. - 125.404
Mixed Grill Platter
There is nothing complicated about cooking a mixed grill, but it does require your undivided attention until it goes to the table. A mixed grill offers your guests a selection of meats, allowing them to enjoy some of everything or just one or two favourites.... - 124.272
Stir Fried Mixed Vermicelli Noodles
Traditional to the festivals of Filipinos, this is a dish reserved for occasions! The dish is loaded with shrimp, pork, sausage and some veggies! See the video on making this festive dish! - 74.5954
1) In a salad bowl arrange the lettuce round the edges and some in middle.
2) Cut the meat into small pieces.
3) In a mixing bowl put peas and other diced vegetable. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
4) Add meat to the vegetable and mix well.... - 49.113
Onion Salad With Cold Meat
Here is a lip smacking Onion Salad With Cold Meat recipe which will impress anyone who eats it. It can be served as a side dish or a light appetizer. The recipe is really easy and can be prepared in no time.You will definitely come back and thank me for... - 48.548
Minestrone Milanese Alla Savini
Heat butter and olive oil in deep kettle.
Cook salt pork and onion in it until onion is soft and golden.
Do not brown.
Add carrot, zucchini, and cabbage.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add bouillon and kidney beans.
Simmer, covered, over... - 47.5391
One Bite Meat Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for... - 47.046
Sweet Sour Dean Trio
1. In a skillet, add oil and heat.
2. Put the bacon in the skillet and cook.
3. Once done, transfer the bacon in a large bowl and the drippings in a small one.
4. Add onion, brown sugar, garlic, mustard, salt, vinegar and two tablespoons of dripping to... - 46.612
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.4141
Easy Red Wine Sauerbraten
1) Take a bowl and mix bay leaves, cloves, carrots and onions along with salt and pepper.
2) Add vinegar and wine to the bowl and marinate the meat in the mixture for 3 days.
3) Keep it refrigerated and turn the meat over once every day.
4)... - 46.3657
Sweetand Sour Meatballs
Mix bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Add beef and egg.
Shape into 16 balls.
Brown slowly in oil in large skillet.
Cook celery and peppers in skillet for 5 minutes.
Add remaining water, vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
Add... - 46.2435
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 45.4195
Dumplings With Meat Filling
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt, make a well and stir in the egg.
2) Gradually add the water, mixing lightly until dough is formed.
3) It may not be necessary to add all the water.
4) Knead on a lightly floured surface until very smooth.
5)... - 45.1934
Freshen codfish by soaking in cold water for 3 to 4 hours.
Drain and cook in fresh water to cover, to which herb bouquet has been added.
When tender, drain, but reserve stock.
Crush garlic with the flat of a knife and cook in olive oil until golden.
Remove... - 45.1652
Have rabbit disjointed and cut into serving pieces.
Dust generously with seasoned flour, and brown on all sides in hot shortening.
Remove to a kettle.
In drippings left in skillet cook onions, garlic, and apple for 2 or 3 minutes.
When the mixture is wilted,... - 45.0899
Cod Stir Fry
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
For sauce, stir together sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, red pepper, and 1/4 cup cold water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more cooking oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 45.0472
Crab Meat Manila Style
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© ham and onions for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together cornstarch, water and soy sauce, stir into the ham mixture until thickened.
3) Add eggs slowly, mixing steadily.
4) Season with salt, pepper... - 45.0295
Mixed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375o.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients, except the hard boiled and raw eggs, season and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and stir them into the meat mixture to let all the ingredients bind... - 44.7385
Pate Of Chicken Livers
1. Through a mincer pass liver, garlic and fat pork twice.
2. Rub through a sieve.
3. In a bowl mix breadcrumbs, seasonings, brandy and beaten eggs. Beat well until mixture can be drop off the spoon.
4. Arrange bacon in 1 pt terrine or casserole.
5.... - 44.5723
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.5591
Hungarian Goulash With Egg Noodles
Dredge meat in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned meat in glass casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over... - 44.3987
Liver Veal Loaf
1) In a bowl, add liver and pour boiling water over it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) Drain out the liver from water. Chop coarsely.
3) In a grinder add liver and onion. Grind using a medium blade.
4) Mix it with the ground veal.
5) Add tomato sauce,... - 43.8288
Pot Au Feu
Wipe the meat and put it in the pressure cooker with the prepared vegetables (except the cabbage), water, bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for about 35 minutes (according to weight and thickness of... - 43.248
1. Onto a cutting board, put chopped ham, onions, carrots and celery, and chop them together into very small pieces.
2. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a moderate, when the foam subsides, add the ham mixture and cook, stirring often, for about 10... - 43.2295
Mixed Meat Casserole
1. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
2. Cut each cake of bean-curd into 16 pieces.
3. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil and fry the bean-curd pieces for 3-4 minutes until golden,... - 42.9102
Confetti Bean Casserole
1. In a slow cooker, add beans, chicken broth, sausage, garlic, onion, bell pepper, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Cover the cooker and put it on LOW.
3. Cook for 6-7hrs. until beans are tender.
4. Add corn to the cooker 30 minutes prior to turning the... - 42.7469
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1. Take a frying pan, heat it and soften the chicken fat. If chicken fat is unavailable then replace it with butter.
2. Stir in mushrooms and onion and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Use slotted spoon to transfer the dish to bowl, and... - 42.5848
1) In a bowl, add ingredients to combine.
2) Mix all together with hands.
3) Prepare small balls from the mixture.
4) In a saucepan, place the balls in sauce.
5) Simmer the sauce for 2 hours.
6) Serve the balls warm with rice. - 42.5726
Kreatopita Spicy Meat Stuffed Appetizers
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chopped green onion and half of minced garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
Pour in all but 2 tablespoons wine and simmer 2 to 3... - 42.2903
1) Coat the meat with seasoned flour.
2) In a heavy kettle, brown the meat in a little hot fat.
3) Add garlic and onion to brown.
4) Pour in water or bouillon to cover the meat.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer for 2 hours.
6) Fold in... - 42.112
Short Ribs With Mushroom Soup
Conventionally brown short ribs in oil on surface unit.
Place in glass casserole, Combine soup and wine and pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 hour 40 minutes.
Remove... - 41.9365
Sweet And Spicy Lamb Kidneys
1) In a pan, heat butter, add onion and gently fry for 5 minutes.
2) Halve the kidneys, remove the core and add to pan.
3) Mix in the mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) In a bowl, add cornflour and 1 tablespoon (1X 20 ml... - 41.6636
Chinese Leaves With Shiitake Mushrooms And Crab Meat
1. Using a sharp knife cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
4. Add the spring onions (scallions) and... - 41.4685
Mutton With Mixed Bhaji
1. Wash and cut the mutton into pieces. Wash and chop the different types of leaves.
2. Slice onions; grind the ginger, garlic and . green chillies.
3. Heat fat, fry three-fourths of the sliced onions to a golden brown.
4. Add mutton, ground spices, chopped... - 41.273
1. In a bowl, combine the first 8 ingredeints together and mix properly
2. Take the meat mixture and form it into sausages, 6 pieces and about 5 to 6 inches long
3.Take a skewer, and pierce a green pepper, a sausage and another green pepper
4.... - 41.2469
Slow Cooker Cassoulet
1.Take a slow cooker and add chicken, leek, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2.Put beans and sausage in the cooker.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on LOW heat for 5-6 hrs.
4.Remove the cooker from heat when the chicken gets... - 41.0815
Rabbit With Herbs
1 If using fresh rabbit cut in to serving pieces. In case of frozen and cut up rabbit thaw completely.
2 Dry the rabbit completely on paper towels.
3 In a large skillet heat olive oil and saute rabbit until brown.
4 Retain about 2... - 40.9247
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
Combine meat, egg, bread crumbs, and soup mix.
Shape into 12 balls and arrange in a circle in 9-inch glass pie plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 9 to 12 minutes, turning dish once.
Combine vegetables and soups in casserole; add... - 40.8628
Minestrone Alla Genovese
Cook beans until tender according to package directions, reserving cooking water.
In deep kettle heat butter and olive oil, add onion, herbs, other vegetables, and garlic, and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add bouillon, beans and bean water, and... - 40.6076
Layered Lettuce Salad
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise and sugar to combine thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, arrange the lettuce, cauliflower, onion, bacon and cheese in alternate layers.
3) Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of the salad.
4) Place inside... - 40.4735
Quick Crab Meat Tiffin Dip
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, tomato juice, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. If you are using fresh crab meat, bone and flake into the bowl. If using canned meat, drain and add to the bowl.
4.... - 40.4725
1. Cut French breadstick in half lengthwise. Set aside.
2. Place mayonnaise, mustard and yogurt in bowl. Mix.
3. Spread mayonnaise mixture over cut sides of breadstick. Set aside.
4. Place lettuce leaves on bottom half of breadstick. Top with ham, beef or... - 40.3966
Mixed Meat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In mixing bowl combine egg, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add ground meat and cooked rice; mix thoroughly.
Remove center vein of cabbage leaves, keeping each leaf in one piece.
Immerse leaves in boiling water till limp, about... - 40.1076
Mi Lro Gohan
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, prepare the meat.
Combine all the meat ingredients in a small saucepan and set over moderate heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until the meat loses its pinkness and is broken up into small... - 40.0909
Mixed Grill With Sausages
1) Fire up coals in grill.
2) In a jar, combine oil and vinegar and shake well.
3) Using a fork, prick sausages.
4) Use the vinegar mix to brush over tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms.
5) Grill sausages on the central, hotter part and turn... - 40.0628
Country Style Spareribs
Place meat in casserole, bone side up.
Cover; cook on MEDIUM (5) for 90 minutes, turning dish after 45 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients.
Drain liquid from ribs.
Pour sauce over top of ribs.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 10 to 1 5 minutes until sauce has... - 39.654
Smoked Eel Smetana
1) Peel of the skin and on 4 individual serving plates, arrange the fillets.
2) Cut the eggs into half and rub the yolks through a coarse sieve. Finely chop the whites.
3) Combine together the yolks, mustard, oil, vinegar and sour cream.... - 39.548
Southwest Beer And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 39.5311
Meat And Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add garlic clove, salt, basil, pepper and red wine vinegar and blend well.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except the greens and toss them to blend.
3. Freeze overnight or for atleast 6 hours to blend the flavors.... - 39.5247
Mixed Boiled Meats
Place sausage in unheated skillet.
Do not prick.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook slowly for 5 minutes; drain well.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 12 to 14 minutes longer or till liquid from sausage is evaporated and sausage is fully cooked, turning... - 39.518
Meat On A Stick
Remove fat and bone from meat and cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a mixing bowl.
Marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread meat on individual skewers or sticks and broil, either over charcoal or in the... - 39.3512
Special Pot Roast
Place roast in glass casserole dish.
Sprinkle soup mix over roast.
Pour in beef broth.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add remaining vegetables during... - 39.0574
Mixed Meat Val D Or Pate En Croute
FILLING: Saute the onion in butter until transparent, then add the minced pork and cook slowly for 15 minutes.
Do not brown.
Season well with salt, pepper, a little mace and nutmeg.
Spread about 1/3 of mixture in the bottom of the pastry-lined pan.
Add a row... - 39.0567
1. Into a strong bottomed pan, place fat, chopped onions, garlic, ginger, mutton mixed with curds, spices (except garam masala and pepper), salt and chopped tomatoes.
2. Cover and cook over very slow fire.
3. When mutton is cooked, add garam masala and pepper... - 38.39
Savory Meat Stack Bunwiches
1. Mix all the ingredients and allow the mixture to become cool.
2. Take 6 buns, halve them and butter the cut sides.
3. Spread the cooled mixture on the buttered halves and top with crisp lettuce and tomato slice.
4. Serve immediately. - 38.3815
About 15 minutes bejore serving: In saucepan, combine soup, water and milk.
Add butter and curry; heat until bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut apple and avocado into thin slices; brush with lemon juice.
Top each serving of soup with apple and avocado slices and chives. - 38.1652
Cauliflower And Peas With Curried Almonds
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, broth, sausage links, garlic, onions, bell pepper, parsley, salt and pepper and cover the cooker.
2.Put the cooker on LOW and let the ingredients cook for 6-7 hours.
3.When 30 minutes are left, put corns in the cooker and... - 38.1344
Cooked Marinade For Meats And Game
Heat oil in deep saucepan.
Over medium heat cook onions, celery, carrot, parsley, and garlic in oil for 5 minutes, or until onions are soft but still white.
Do not brown.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour,... - 37.957
Chicken Salad Ham Rolls
1. Mix all the ingredients, except ham and lettuce.
2. Arrange ham slices in a platter and spread the mixture over them.
3. Roll each slice and hold it by insering the toothpick.
4. On a platter, place lettuce leaves as a base and transfer... - 37.7775
1) In a grill pan, add mushrooms and tomatoes along with seasoning.
2) Grill them for a few minutes.
3) Season the meat and put it on the grid. Apply a coat of butter on it. Cook quickly and turn frequently.
4) Then, add bacon at the last minute, so... - 37.7266
Score franks in corkscrew fashion.
In skillet, brown franks lightly in butter.
Add remaining ingredients except green pepper.
Simmer covered about 10 minutes.
Add green pepper and cook covered 5 minutes longer. - 37.337
1 In a bowl, put all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2 The stuffing can be used at this stage or else, if you want to freeze it then transfer the mixture to a rigid container.
3 Seal the container, label and freeze.
4 Use as... - 37.267
1) In a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients with salt and pepper to taste, then toss well to mix.
2) Spoon the salad over fresh crisp lettuce cups.
3) Garnish with the sliced hard-cooked eggs, top with the pickled beets and serve... - 37.1839
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 37.1733
Clementine Glazed Duck Breast
1. Pierce duck skin all over with a fork; season duck with salt and pepper. Melt 1 teaspoon of the butter in a large cast-iron or heavy skiilet over medium heat. Add duck, skin side down, and cook until skin is dark and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Turn and cook... - 37.1714
French Fried Cauliflower Au Gratin
1.In a slow cooker, put pinto beans, beef broth, salt pork, lean beef, red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, cumin seeds and marjoram.
2.Put the cokker's lid on and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 12 hours.
3.Once the beans... - 37.0376
Brown the spare ribs under a high grill.
Mix the soya sauce, marmalade, and crushed garlic together and spread over the ribs.
Place sliced onion on the bottom of a casserole, place ribs on top, season well.
Pour over stock and vinegar.
Cover and cook for 1... - 37.0361
Meat Ball Stroganoff
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, dry breadcrumbs, allspice, salt and pepper and shape into balls the size of a walnut.
2. Brown the meat balls in the oil in a frying pan. Set aside and drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil and saute... - 37.0051
1. Weave chicken, beef and pork strips onto skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour marinade over skewers in... - 36.909
Broiled Flank Steak
1) Take a bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2) Mix well.
3) Add the steak to the ingredients and marinate it for 4-5 hours.
4) Drain the steak completely before brushing it with salad oil.
5) Broil the steak over direct heat or a... - 36.909
Meat And Vegetable Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients together and chill
2. Serve on salad greens - 36.8987
Swedish Meat Balls
1. Mix all the ingredients together and shape into 36 1.5 inch diameter balls. Take a heavy skillet with bacon drippings or hot fat, add the balls and on low heat, allow them to turn golden brown.
2. Pour in 1/4 cup hot water, bouillon or wine, cover... - 36.8953
French Style Liver
1) Mix flour, salt, and pepper.
2) Dip liver in French dressing, roll over the flour to coat and stir fry in bacon drippings.
3) Cook liver until brown and drain excess oil in kitchen towel.
4) Serve immediately with ketchup. - 36.8683
1) In a wide bowl, mix chopped beef, suet, apples, raisins, currants, citron, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, cloves, allspice, salt, sugar and the alcohol. Mix them well.
2) Put the mixture in jars.
3) Store the jars in a cold, dry place.
4) Let the... - 36.8151
Cock A Leekie
Put the wiped chicken in the pressure cooker with the water, leeks and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Cut the meat off the bones in large chunks and return it to the cooker.
Add the... - 36.7351
Line a terrine, or straight-sided ovenproof dish, with overlapping slices of bacon, reserving a few slices for the top.
Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the bay leaf.
Fill the terrine or dish with the mixture, press down firmly, and smooth the... - 36.441
Mixed Meat Swedish Meatballs
Have the meat ground together twice.
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Add meat, mix.
Saute onion in large skillet in 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix together seasonings, eggs, onion, and meat in a bowl.
Mix well, form into 48 small balls.
Melt butter in skillet, brown... - 36.1371
Veal And Spinach Filling For Ravioli
1. In a small frying pan, melt butter and cook onions, stirring frequently until they are soft and transparent.
2. Add minced raw veal and cook, stirring constantly, until the veal loses its red color and any accumulating liquid in the pan.
3. Into a... - 36.117
Mixed Meat Rolls
1. Break the butter through the flour with a knife and mix in enough sherry to make a firm dough. Add the parsley and roll out in long strips 8 inches (12 cm) wide and as thin as possible.
2. Combine meats, onion and seasonings, beaten egg and mix until they... - 36.0618
About 30 minutes bejore serving: In 4-quart pressure cooker, in hot oil, brown meat and onion.
Add remaining ingredients and 3/4 cup water.
(Use 1 cup if recommended in pressure manual.) Bring to 15 pounds pressure as manufacturer directs; cook 15... - 35.9064
1. Wash and cut meat into neat pieces.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into large pieces.
4. Put meat, onions, seasoning and quarter of the potatoes thinly sliced into a pan and add water or stock.
5. Cook till meat is three-fourths... - 35.7025
Leftover Meat Spread Or Salad
Mix all of this in a mixing bowl and make sandwiches or serve as a salad.
Leave mayonnaise and Durkee's out and this can be frozen in portions and used with mayonnaise when wanted. - 34.875
Crab Meat Cocktail On Toast
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them well.
3. Serve it on top of buttered toast. - 34.432
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 Mix well.
3 Correct the seasoning.
4 Use as desired. - 33.7082
Classic Meat Filling
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Blend the meat mixture thoroughly into a smooth paste.
3) Shape the meat mixture into olive sized balls.
4) Use the Meat Filling as a filling in Ravioli or as required. - 33.6135
1. Gnll m the order given (prick sausages before grilling).
2. Dress neatly in silver flats. Garnish with straw potatoes and place a slice of parsley butter on each kidney. - 33.4979
Cocktail Meat Balls
Soak bread in milk, squeeze dry and add ground beef.
Saute chopped onion in oleo and add to bread and meat mixture.
Add eggs, salt, red and black pepper and M.S.G.
Mix well and shape into 48 balls.
Brown meatballs in oil and drain well. - 33.1915
Bouillabaisse With Green Pepper
Rinse all fish well.
Place into glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients plus water, if necessary, to cover fish.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 25 minutes, stirring every five minutes. - 32.9086
1) In a skillet, saute the meat in 1/2 the butter until brown. Remove and grind the meat again in a food grinder.
2) Pour the beef broth into the skillet and heat scraping the sides.
3) In another skillet, saute the onions in rest of the butter until... - 32.6624
1.In a bowl, mix sour cream with pureed green peas, curry powder, cooked chicken or ham and salt.
2.Stir well until thick and creamy.
3.Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
4.Serve with endives or potato chips. - 32.4319
Cut pork into pieces and add just enough water to cover.
Crush garlic in salt and add, along with chili.
Simmer until pork is tender and water absorbed.
Pour off fat and reserve.
Shred meat with a fork, discard chili, add reserved fat, and cook, stirring... - 32.3861
Individual Meat Loaves
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper, mixing well.
Form into 6 tiny oblong loaves.
Place on cookie sheet and brown under broiler for 7 to 8 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Top meat loaves with sauce and broil 5 more... - 31.7607
Combine the potatoes, meat, beans, watercress, radishes, and scallions in a serving bowl.
Mix together the chili sauce, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
Pour over the salad and toss until well blended. - 31.693
Tongue And Cheese Sandwiches With Cashews
1. Prepare a mixture of Cheddar cheese with mayonnaise and salted cashews.
2. Spread the mixture atop 4 of the bread slices, top with a beef tongue and lettuce and cover with rest of the bread slices.
3. Diagonally halve the sandwiches and... - 31.6872
Crab Meat Ravigote
1. Wash small tomatoes and cut out stems and centers. Sprinkle them lightly with half the salt.
2. Mix the rest of the salt with the crab meat, cayenne, mustard, olive oil, parsley, egg and vinegar. Fill this mixture into the tomatoes and chill thoroughly.
3.... - 31.5172
Wash chicken and dry it well with a cloth.
Hang it in a draft to dry thoroughly.
Put salt in a heavy pot big enough to hold the chicken, and heat the salt over medium heat.
When salt is very hot, remove pot from heat and remove half of the salt.
Make a hole... - 31.413
Remove fat and bone from each chop.
Divide meat into 6 portions and wrap bacon slice around each, filet mignon-style; secure with toothpick.
Place chops on broiler pan and broil 4 inches (10 cm) from heat on one side for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in skillet,... - 31.4011
Italian Noodle Soup
Combine ingredients except cheese in a saucepan, breaking up tomatoes.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or till noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
Pass grated Parmesan cheese. - 31.144
Mixed Meat Recipes By Category