- » Mixed Fruit Beverage
Mixed Fruit Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Fruit Beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Fruit Beverage recipes.
Mixed Fruit Smoothie With Spinach
Cooling off in summer …Let this cool and refreshing fruit smoothie be a delight for you in the warm summer months ! Follow this video to find out how easy it is to combine all the goodness of the various fruits into a lovely, delicious mix which is bound to... - 119.301
This can be a very tart but tasty drink that is ideal for a hot summer day. Do take a look at the video to get the right taste for the drink. Try it with roasted meats for a barbeque and sit back to enjoy. - 102.83
Healthy Bottled Fruit Water Recipe By Luci Lock
Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock, showing you how to prepare a quick, simple and healthy alternative to bottled fruit flavored water. - 100.809
Mixed Fruits And Vegetable Juice
Are you aware how much sugar is there in store bought juice? The best way to enjoy juice is to make some at home. Peekaboo mom whips up this one for her family with fresh fruits and vegetables in her juicer which makes it all the more easier. - 90.7954
Fruit Iced Tea
Fruit Iced Tea is great for a hot summer sip...AAAAHHHHH!
You can use any kinds of fruit juice: orange, pineapple, mango, peach,etc..Enjoy! - 89.1958
Fresh Mixed Fruit Smoothie
Your breakfast remains incomplete without a glass of smoothie. You may want to try this Mixed Fruit Smoothie recipe. Watch the chef share the ingredients and the method to prepare this healthy and sweet beverage that is just ideal to kick start your day. - 77.552
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 42.4896
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 41.5625
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain
3) Add sugar and stir till it dissolves and allow to cool.
4) Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
5) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice and... - 41.1254
1. In a punch bowl, combine all the juices, ice cubes and water.
2. Just before service, add ginger ale and soda water. Garnish with mint and fruits and serve immediately. - 38.874
Mixed Fruit Squash
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
When it comes to a boil, add some lemon juice.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from fire and strain the syrup.
Allow it to cool thoroughly.
Add all the juices,... - 37.6474
Mixed Fruit Cocktail
1.Start by slicing off the tops of the oranges and scoop out the inside, make sure that you don’t break the inside white skin of the orange peel
2.Also take the banana and pineapple and cut them into small pieces
3.In a bowl, pour ice... - 36.3361
Exotic Fruit Cocktail
Slit the pineapple in half lengthways, carefully cutting through the plume.
Scoop out flesh, leaving the shells intact.
Discard core, and cut flesh into cubes and place in a bowl.
Remove the fleshy seeds from the pomegranate and add to the... - 36.3038
Quick Fruit Punch
1) In a jug, add pineapple, orange, and apple juices.
2) Slowly add in the drink mix.
3) Add 1 cup sugar and mix well
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) serve. - 34.9109
Fruit Medley Punch
1. In a blender add strawberries and puree.
2. In a punch bowl, add strawberries puree, apricot nectar, water, juice concentrate and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Gradually pour in ginger ale and allow to chill.
4. Serve chilled in... - 33.7927
Classic Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add crushed fruit and fruit-juice.
Add charged water - 33.4854
Orange Fruit Punch
1) Into the blender add in the orange juice, apple, lemon juice, strawberries and the honey and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve with a mint leaf
3) Serve immediately - 33.3538
1. In a jug, mix ingredients together along with cracked ice
2. Serve punch over ice and use a slice of citrus fruit to decorate the glass - 30.1568
Mixed Fruit Cooler
I've not known anything be more refreshing than this Mixed Fruit Cooler. Have the Mixed Fruit Cooler on a hot sunny afternnoon after lunch and tell me all about the blissful experience! - 29.7993
1. In an eight cup measure, mix the frozen concentrates, add water to bring it up to four cups and fill with ice cubes; cover and chill
2. In each of the eight tall glasses, place two strawberries and a wedge of lime; pour in thw fruit swizzle... - 29.644
Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add other ingredients and let stand one hour.
Add chilled water and serve with chipped ice. - 28.6081