- » Mixed Fruit Beverage
Mixed Fruit Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Fruit Beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Fruit Beverage recipes.
Healthy Breakfast Orange Juice Beverage
If you are on a lookout for a healthy and delicious breakfast dish, then this is the video for you. Ramona Werst's recipe for a heart healthy orange juice beverage is yummy and good for health. Add this drink to the day's most important meal and feel good the... - 97.6743
Refreshing Beverage is perfect to have after a tiring day! I am quiet sure you will love this Refreshing Beverage recipe! - 33.6683
Mixed Fruit Cooler
I've not known anything be more refreshing than this Mixed Fruit Cooler. Have the Mixed Fruit Cooler on a hot sunny afternnoon after lunch and tell me all about the blissful experience! - 31.7142
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 44.0398
Mixed Fruit Squash
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
When it comes to a boil, add some lemon juice.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from fire and strain the syrup.
Allow it to cool thoroughly.
Add all the juices,... - 39.0942
Lemon Orange Beverage
1. In a pitcher, add the frozen concentrate, soft drink mix, sugar, water and mix well until sugar and soft drink mix have well dissolved.
2. Into glasses, add ice cubes, pour the prepared beverage and serve chilled. - 30.0541
Mixed Fruit Cocktail
1.Start by slicing off the tops of the oranges and scoop out the inside, make sure that you don’t break the inside white skin of the orange peel
2.Also take the banana and pineapple and cut them into small pieces
3.In a bowl, pour ice... - 37.5826
Fruit Punch Mix
In 1-gallon pitcher or bowl combine frozen concentrates and water; stir in grenadine.
Serve as directed in the following recipes. - 24.4095
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 43.3814
Fruit Flavored Tea Mix
In small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store tea mixture in small jar with tight fitting lid.
To brew tea, fill pottery or heat resistant teapot with boiling water; let stand to warm pot.
Meanwhile, heat 6 cups cold water to boiling; keep hot. (Do... - 31.7427
Mixed Fruits And Vegetable Juice
Are you aware how much sugar is there in store bought juice? The best way to enjoy juice is to make some at home. Peekaboo mom whips up this one for her family with fresh fruits and vegetables in her juicer which makes it all the more easier. - 90.8317
Fruit sodas are so delicious but have you ever looked at the contents of the can? They are packed with fruit flavors, concentrated with sugar and other nasty things. Why spend on junk when you can make healthy, real fruit soda at home? They have the goodness... - 109.396
Classic Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add crushed fruit and fruit-juice.
Add charged water - 35.2842
Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add other ingredients and let stand one hour.
Add chilled water and serve with chipped ice. - 30.1293
Fresh Mixed Fruit Smoothie
Your breakfast remains incomplete without a glass of smoothie. You may want to try this Mixed Fruit Smoothie recipe. Watch the chef share the ingredients and the method to prepare this healthy and sweet beverage that is just ideal to kick start your day. - 81.4907
1. In a punch bowl, combine all the juices, ice cubes and water.
2. Just before service, add ginger ale and soda water. Garnish with mint and fruits and serve immediately. - 38.2158
Fruit Juice Combo
1. Inside a large pitcher, mix all ingredients.
2. For serving, in 10-ounce glasses pour over ice cubes. - 38.1433
Hot Fruited Tea
Hot Fruited Tea has a great taste. Hot Fruited Tea gets its rich flavor from all spices and orange juice. Hot Fruited Tea is consumed all over the world. - 30.783
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain
3) Add sugar and stir till it dissolves and allow to cool.
4) Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
5) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice and... - 41.511
Fresh Fruit Float
Divide fruit evenly among 4 tall glasses.
Slowly pour 1 cup carbonated beverage over fruit in each glass.
Top each serving with 1/2 cup sherbet. - 20.0905
1. In a jug, mix ingredients together along with cracked ice
2. Serve punch over ice and use a slice of citrus fruit to decorate the glass - 32.6166
Orange And Pineapple Cup
Mix the lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
Slice the rinds of lemon and orange and boil in 1 teacup of water for 5 minutes. Cool.
Add the boiled rinds to the mixed juice. Add sugar and soda water as desired.
Serve with segments of oranges and crushed ice. - 30.6233
Exotic Fruit Cocktail
Slit the pineapple in half lengthways, carefully cutting through the plume.
Scoop out flesh, leaving the shells intact.
Discard core, and cut flesh into cubes and place in a bowl.
Remove the fleshy seeds from the pomegranate and add to the... - 38.5899
1. In an eight cup measure, mix the frozen concentrates, add water to bring it up to four cups and fill with ice cubes; cover and chill
2. In each of the eight tall glasses, place two strawberries and a wedge of lime; pour in thw fruit swizzle... - 29.9618
Quick Fruit Punch
1) In a jug, add pineapple, orange, and apple juices.
2) Slowly add in the drink mix.
3) Add 1 cup sugar and mix well
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) serve. - 38.669
Fruit Iced Tea
Fruit Iced Tea is great for a hot summer sip...AAAAHHHHH!
You can use any kinds of fruit juice: orange, pineapple, mango, peach,etc..Enjoy! - 96.8653
Fruit Medley Punch
1. In a blender add strawberries and puree.
2. In a punch bowl, add strawberries puree, apricot nectar, water, juice concentrate and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Gradually pour in ginger ale and allow to chill.
4. Serve chilled in... - 36.3945
Healthy Bottled Fruit Water Recipe By Luci Lock
Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock, showing you how to prepare a quick, simple and healthy alternative to bottled fruit flavored water. - 98.2547
Orange Fruit Punch
1) Into the blender add in the orange juice, apple, lemon juice, strawberries and the honey and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve with a mint leaf
3) Serve immediately - 33.6707
Juice both ingredients for a light fresh drink and serve over ice. - 24.474
Mixed Fruit Mold
This mixed fruit mold is a dessert fruit mold that can be served as a refreshing and savory end to a family meal. Prepared with mixed fruits, flaored gelatin and carbonated lime beverage, the fruit mold is chilled and served on salad greens. It is a perfect... - 33.8861
Fruit Ice Cubes
Freeze whole strawberries, grapes, cherries or mint leaves in lemonade as for vegetable ice cubes. - 21.1391
Fresh Fruit Cup
Put the fruit in a large bowl. Add the sugar and chill.
Mix the squashes and grapefruit juice with 10 teacups of water in a large jug.
Pour over the fruit.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 31.5231
Fruited Iced Tea
1. In a small saucepan combine tea powder and water and stir till tea is dissolved.
2. Mix adding corn syrup, orange juice and lime juice thoroughly.
3. Chill and serve over ice in tall glasses.
4. Garnish with lime slices and maraschino... - 38.9621
Mix Berry Smoothie
If you are always in a hurry for your work and tend to miss breakfast for this reason, you can depend on this healthy, delicious very berry smoothie. Stock up as many types of berries as you can and enjoy this nutritious smoothie every morning. But before... - 80.9621
Fresh Fruit Flip-out
1. Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth, except ice.
2. Add crushed ice and blend briefly. - 21.2965
Port Cobbler With Fresh Fruits
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Port.
2. Stir in Plain Syrup and Old Brandy.
3. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and strain drink on top.
4. Top with a dash of lemon peel juice.
5. Garnish with 2 lemon slices and... - 41.6717
Juice all the ingredients together to make a sweet, spicy drink and serve. - 24.834
Juice all the ingredients and serve decorated with a twist of apple peel, if liked. - 24.1789
Orange Spice Coffee Mix
In small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in airtight container.
To serve, spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons mix into cup.
Add 3/4 cup boiling water; stir to dissolve.
If desired, garnish with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg or cinnamon. - 30.423
Juice the apples and mango with the passion fruit flesh (discard the seeds).
Pour the juice into a glass and add a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with apple slices, if liked. - 27.3025
Slow Burn Juice
Juice all the ingredients together and serve in a short tumbler. - 27.7831
Juice all the ingredients for a fatigue-fighting drink and serve in a tall glass.
If liked, add cinnamon sticks for decoration. - 25.7156
Yes, we do need several fruit punch options for New Year's Eve. So June the Homemaker is sharing an alcoholic and a non-alcoholic version of the fruit punch. Watch and learn, folks. And as always enjoy! - 90.4156
Healing Hand Drink
Use ripe pears, if possible.
Juice them with the kiwifruit flesh.
Pour into a glass, add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with slices of kiwifruit, if liked. - 28.3547
Alexander's Spiced Tea
Make 8 cups of tea and mix with fruit juice mixture; keep very, very hot.
Put 2 whole cloves in the bottom of each teacup.
Pour in hot tea and serve.
I find that 1 can of pineapple juice adds much to the flavor. - 26.7571
A summery beverage packed with flavors and fruits. It is a great way to refresh oneself on a hot summer day. - 0
Juice the grapes, beetroot and plums together and serve in a tumbler over ice.
Decorate with plum slices, if liked. - 25.7477
1. Mix juice concentrate and soda pop in 2-quart pitcher. Serve over ice. - 21.9889
Hot Mulled Fruit Punch
Combine all ingredients in saucepan and heat to boiling.
Strain into fondue pot. - 24.8459
Marathon Man Cocktail
Juice the melon flesh with the grapes.
Mix in the water and pour into 2 glasses.
Add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with grapes, if liked. - 28.5398
Liven Up Cocktail
Juice the flesh of the melon and pineapple with the apple.
Pour into a glass and add a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with apple slices, if liked. - 27.7022
1) In a large bowl, add all the juices to combine.
2) Drop in orange slices and lightly stir.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg on top before serving. - 36.8626
Sangria Style Cooler
In a large bowl or pitcher stir together the orange juice and grape juice.
Slowly pour in ginger ale; stir gently.
Add the fruit and ice cubes.
Ladle the juice mixture with the fruit into tall glasses.
If desired, garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 27.4629
Fruits Of The Forest Punch
Pour the fruit juices into a serving bowl and mix well.
Stir in the fruit.
Ladle both punch and fruit into cups to serve. - 23.2699
Frosty Fruit Cup
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine reserved juice, carbonated beverage, lime juice, and food coloring; stir.
Pour into 3 cup refrigerator tray; freeze just to a mush, about 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Break frozen mix ture apart with fork, if... - 37.4307
Place sugar and water in a saucepan over gentle heat.
Stir until sugar is dissolved, boil for 2-3 minutes.
Cool and add fruit juices and tea.
Chill well and just before serving add cold ginger ale, passionfruit pulp, sprigs of mint, strawberries and crushed... - 35.8456
Four Fruit Float
Measure all ingredients into blender container.
Blend until smooth. - 29.337
Fruitful Cooler is a beverage that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Fruitful Cooler; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 28.8736
Hot Citrus Mulled Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove and discard the... - 28.5055
Natural Cherry Flavored Vodka
We have always enjoyed intense natural flavors in our vodka that instills more fun and excitement. Bhal Dave guides us in a simple way to accomplish this so that we can have a blast in parties and have fun and frolic when friends are around. - 57.3759
Delicious Summertime Coke Floats
If you thought that you can just drink coke, think again! Betty whomps up a tasty, unique frothy, non-alcoholic, creamy delight using coke and several dollops of ice cream. This classic summer treat is so sumptuous and simple to make that you can prepare it... - 85.151
Freezer Fruit Sherbet
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender, blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into large mixing bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of electric blender.
Blend until smooth, and add to blended fruit.
Mix all ingredients well,... - 30.3709
Sparkling Christmas Mocktail
Startle your guests this Christmas with this Sparkling Christmas Mocktail. This drink is loaded with the sweet and tart flavors of fresh cranberries and peach juice gives it a nice body. Add your favorite bubbly if you want to turn it into a heart winning... - 106.577
Combine water and sugar in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, add fruit juices and bananas, mixing well.
To serve, combine fruit juice mixture with lemon-lime beverage, stirring well.
Yield: about 1 gallon.
Note: This... - 34.4981
Frosty Fruit Shake
Place all ingredients in blender.
Process until smooth.
Pour into tall glass. - 24.1598
Cut the pineapple into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and put in a liquidiser. Strain the juice.
Put the grapes in a liquidiser and strain the juice.
Mix the pineapple, grape and orange juices.
Peel and chop the apples and add to the fruit juices.
Just... - 31.7248
Rosemary Infused Peach Lemonade
Chill out on a hot summer day with rosemary peach lemonade which is a great summer drink. Watch this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for a refreshing summer drink to cool you down. This chilled lemonade is definitely a great choice for a picnic... - 89.1165
Strawberry Lime Cucumber Cooler
It's summer time and all you need is a glass of chilled beverage to quench your thirst. Don't worry, you have come to the right place. Check out the video of this chilled and delicious Strawberry Lime Cucumber Cooler. A great beverage for everyone especially... - 81.0211
Xagave Mixed Berry Watermelon Smoothie
1. In blender, add mixed berries, watermelon, yogurt, agave, and banana. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour in a glass and serve immediately. - 0
Mixed Berry And Honey Smoothie
The mix of berries gives this smoothie a fruity and sweet flavor. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins along with proteins. A very healthy smoothie. - 0
Cool And Refreshing Breeze Summertime Drink
Looking for a light and refreshing drink that is seriously summer? Then this cool breeze summertime drink is what you need to beat the heat and get yourself cooling. This refreshing summer drink is ideal for last minute al fresco dining. Stream the video... - 114.876
Tropical Slush is love by many across the world. Tropical Slush gets it taste from banana and pineapple mixed with combination of fruit juice. - 24.9956
Hot Mulled Pineapple Juice
In saucepan, combine all ingredients; simmer 15 minutes.
Garnish with quartered orange slices. - 30.3419
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.8491
Frozen Fruit Slush
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, and set aside.
2. Combine crushed ice and water to the desired consistency ending up with a total of 5 cups.
3. Add the blended fruit juices and serve.
4. OR freeze the blended fruit juices in a wide... - 26.6454
Frothy Orange Pineapple Punch
1. In a blender, add pineapple juice, half of sherbet and blend until frothy.
2. In a punch bowl, add the blended juices, soda and remaining sherbet.
3. Serve chilled in glasses, garnished with mint sprigs. - 29.1532
In a 1-quart sealable jug or pitcher, mix juice and water.
To serve, place ice in each of two 12- to 16-ounce glasses; add juice mixture and lemon or lime slices.
If desired, float berries or fruit pieces on top of each drink. - 25.6438
Apple Orange Fizz
This recipe is a simple fruit juice recipe. It is a mixed fruit juice so the combination can be as desired. Just to add a zing to it, sparkling water has been added. - 0
In blender container combine juice concentrate, yogurt, water, honey and vanilla.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
Add enough ice cubes to bring mixture to 6 cup level; process until smooth. - 29.1381
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup.
2. Just before serving, add a block of ice to the bowl and pour in the ginger ale. Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup. - 31.3166
Puree watermelon in food processor.
Pass through sieve into large punch bowl Add remaining ingredients, mix very well and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours. - 27.8743
Peachy Banana Shake
You will find the Peachy Banana Shake a rare treat! Prepare the Peachy Banana Shake with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 27.1001
Island Fruit Cooler
In pitcher, combine pineapple and guava juices and soda.
Pour over ice cubes in glass.
Garnish with fresh fruit. - 27.596
In covered blender or food processor, combine "v8" juice, pineapple juice, peaches and ginger.
Blend until smooth.
Add ice cubes, one at a time, blending until ice is finely crushed.
Serve immediately. - 30.5221
Percolator Spice Tea
Put tea, fruit punch and apple juice in bottom half of percolator.
Place brown sugar, cloves and cinnamon in top half of percolator.
Percolate this mixture.
Makes 16 to 18 cups of tea. - 28.6465
Hot Cranberry Tea
Hot Cranberry Tea is loved by tea lover across the globe. Hot Cranberry Tea gets its rich flavor from spices and lemon. I have tried this Hot Cranberry Tea recipe and it was a great experience, you should also give it a try. - 28.4096
Frosty Pink Punch
Combine first 4 ingredients in punch bowl or large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Spoon in sherbet.
Pour ginger ale over all.
Serve with ice, if desired.
Makes about 2 quarts. - 33.203
Juice the peach, celery and orange together and serve poured over ice.
Decorate with slices of peach, if liked. - 26.8356
In a chafing dish or brulot bowl mix all ingredients except coffee.
Heat; ignite with lighted match.
Stir with ladle and slowly add coffee.
Serve in demitasse cups. - 31.8628
My Mai Tai
Combine grapefruit juice with sweetener and extracts.
Pour into large (12 ounce or 15-ounce) old-fashioned glass mostly filled with crushed ice.
Garnish with mint sprig and pineapple stick. - 27.7425
A refreshing way to enjoy a hot summer day. Oahu Frappe ..the cool tasty way to beat the summer heat. Enjoy!! - 36.8387
Mix juices in large pitcher.
Add a few ice cubes.
Add ginger ale, stir and serve.
Makes 2 1/3 quarts. - 29.6268
Fresh & Fruity Punch
In large punch bowl stir together all punch ingredients.
Garnish with raspberries, fresh herbs and edible flowers, if desired. - 32.6969
Fruit punch are easiest to make & you can have your kids make a fruit punch. - 23.3679