- » Mixed Fruit
Mixed Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed fruit recipes.
Mango, Apple, And Carrot Puree For Toddlers
Why feed babies with junk snacks when you can make a delicious, healthy and sweet snack in less than 10 minutes. In this video, Weelicious host is making mango, apple and carrot puree which takes 5 minutes for cooking and less than 5 minutes for blending and... - 107.604
Mixed Fruit Tzimmes
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. Wash the apricots, pears and prunes. Soak all in cold water and cover for 1 hour. Drain.
3. In a Dutch oven or casserole, take meat. Brown it over medium flame.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Place fruit,... - 47.2737
Mixed Fruit Grill With Spiced Lemon Cream
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the spiced lemon cream, in a small bowl, combine the cream and the dry milk.
Using a wire whisk or an electric mixer, beat until stiff... - 47.1074
Glazed Mixed Fruit
Combine fruit and water in a saucepan; bring to boiling and cook, uncovered, until fruit is tender.
Remove from heat.
Remove fruit with a slotted spoon and arrange on a serving platter.
Add orange juice to the cooking liquid in saucepan.
Stir in a... - 46.2428
Mixed Fruit White Christmas
Marinate fruit in Grand Marnier for 1 hour.
Melt Copha for 4-5 minutes on HIGH.
Stir in remaining ingredients and fruit mixture.
Pour into a foil-lined lamington tin.
Chill for 2-3 hours before serving. - 44.7196
Dried Mixed Fruit Wine
1. Chop dried fruits into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large bowl add fruits and sugar.
3. Pout boiling water over it and stir.
4. Let it cool.
5. Mix citrus fruit juices, yeast and nutrient.
6. Cover tightly with a lid and keep in a warm... - 44.415
Mixed Fruit Candy
1. Grease a loaf tin with oil.
2. To a medium sized food processor jar,
3. Combine the dried fruits, almonds, and sesame seeds.
4. Pulse for a few minutes till coarsely ground.
5. Empty into a large mixing bowl.
6. Mix in grated... - 44.3635
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 44.0398
Mixed Fruit Cookies
In small bowl of electric mixer, beat eggs at high speed until thick and lemon colored.
Slowly add oil, honey, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients including seeds.
Dredge fruit with the flour so it will be covered and separated.
By hand, stir the flour into... - 43.5673
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 43.3814
Mixed Fruit Squares
Combine flour, oatmeal, fructose, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl; stir to mix.
Cut in the margarine until mixture is coarse crumbs.
Remove 1/2 cup (125 mL) and set aside.
Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 9 in. (23 cm) shiny baking pan.
Combine... - 42.3104
Mixed Fruit Conserve
In 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine peaches, plums, pears, and grapes.
Stir in sugar.
Cook and stir till sugar is dissolved.
Bring fruit mixture to full rolling boil.
Boil, uncovered, till , syrup sheets from metal spoon or candy thermometer registers... - 41.3985
Mixed Fruit Mold
Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups liquid.
Heat to boiling in saucepan.
Add gelatin; stir till dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in ginger ale.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in mixed fruits.
Turn into 6 1/2-cup ring mold and... - 41.0441
Mixed Fruit Brulees
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In 4 small heatproof ramekin dishes, arrange the fruits equally.
3) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, ricotta and vanilla extract and mix well.
4) Spoon the mixture over the fruits equally to cover them.
5)... - 40.8343
Mixed Fruit Brulee
In an 8-inch-round baking pan stir together frozen raspberries and peach slices.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes or till fruit is just thawed, stirring once.
Meanwhile, in a small mixer bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer till... - 39.7988
Mixed Fruit Drop Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat egg into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour, salt and baking soda together and blend half of this mixture into the creamed mixture
3. Add mixed fruit and water, blend well, stir in the... - 39.3446
Mixed Fruit Squash
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
When it comes to a boil, add some lemon juice.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from fire and strain the syrup.
Allow it to cool thoroughly.
Add all the juices,... - 39.0942
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Wash, wipe and chop or grate fruit, and measure. You should have 1/2 kg. Add one cup of water and boil in a pan until mushy. Add the sugar and mix.
2. Put the minced ingredients along with the whole spices into a spice bag and add the bag to the pan.
3.... - 38.9222
Mixed Fruit Conserve
Peel, pit, and dice peaches; measure 3 cups.
Peel, core, and dice pears; measure 2 cups.
Pit and dice plums; measure 2 cups.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine peaches, pears, plums, sugar, and raisins.
Heat and stir till sugar dissolves.
Bring... - 38.3566
Mixed Fruit Cream
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream and rum together with a wooden spoon until they are blended.
Stir in the sugar.
Add the pear, peaches and melon and mix well to blend.
Spoon the mixture into four individual serving bowls or dessert... - 37.1304
Mixed Fruit And Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Rinse chicken and, using paper towels, pat dry; dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken, 1 piece at a time, and cook, turning... - 37.1102
Mixed Fruit Crispy Tart
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends of foil hang over side of pan. Lay phyllo on a flat surface and brush with about 2 teaspoons of the butter. Fold phyllo in half, buttered side in, and place in pan. Fold sides of... - 36.113
Mixed Fruit Cup
Puree papaya and bananas in food processor or blender.
Boil water and sugar, stirring for 8-10 minutes until sugar dissolves and thin syrup is formed.
Immediately pour onto orange and lemon juices.
Add pureed fruit and passion fruit.
Chill until needed. - 35.7208
Mixed Fruit Jam
1. Top and tail the gooseberries and add to a saucepan
2. Add hulled strawberries and raspberries in the same saucepan, cover with water and allow to come to a boil
3. Simmer gently until the fruits are soft, say half an hour, add sugar... - 35.653
Mixed Fruit Sundae
Drain fruit from fruit cocktail tin.
Sort out cherries and leave them aside for decoration.
In a pan, adding a little butter, roast almond slices on low fire.
When light brown, remove from heat.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
Arrange fruits and ice-cream in... - 35.5755
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Finely chop or mince the apricots, dates, apple and onion, or chop them in a food processor.
2. Put all the ingredients into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl and mix them together well.
3. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH... - 35.5145
Mixed Fruit Brulees
1)Take 4 small oven proof ramekin dishes and place equal portions of raspberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants, cherries and strawberries in them.
2)In a bowl, mix together fromage frais or unsweetened yogurt, vanilla essence or extract and half fat... - 35.354
Broiled Mixed Fruits
About 20 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Drain fruits; place on broiler pan.
In bowl, mix butter, sugar, cloves and salt; spread some on canned fruits.
Broil a few minutes until hot.
Spread rest of mixture on banana; place on... - 35.0939
Mixed Fruit Preserves
Cover fruits with water; cook until tender.
Drain fruits; reserve 3 cups liquid.
Add sugar to reserved liquid; boil for 10 minutes.
Add cooked fruits and lemon juice; cook until fruits are transparent.
Let stand for several hours.
Pack fruits into hot... - 34.9187
Mixed Fruit Cream
1) In a liquidizer, blend together cheese, cream and sugar.
2) Mix in fruit cocktail and sherry.
3) Take small dishes; pour the cream into it and allow chilling.
4) Serve cold after garnishing with cherries. - 34.3473
Mixed Fruit Jelly
Basic orange flavoured jelly, topped with assortment of fruits and served chilled. - 34.259
Mixed Fruit Mold
This mixed fruit mold is a dessert fruit mold that can be served as a refreshing and savory end to a family meal. Prepared with mixed fruits, flaored gelatin and carbonated lime beverage, the fruit mold is chilled and served on salad greens. It is a perfect... - 33.8861
Mixed Fruit Jam
Mix the juices, fruits, and sugar in a large heavy saucepan; let stand 1 hour.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat and immediately blend in the pectin.
Stir for 5 minutes.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal - 33.2741
Angel Fruit Dessert
This Angel Fruit Dessert is delicious mix of a number of fruits and cake. You'll love this irresistible medley of berries, cream and cake. Let me know what you think about this Angel Fruit Dessert . - 32.8534
Romertopf Mixed Fruit Jam
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Clean the fruit and put it in the soaked Romertopf, along with the sugar.
3) Cook in the hot preheated oven for about 1 hour.
4) Serve or use the jam as and when preferred. - 32.3852
Easy Mixed Fruit Gelatin Dessert
Put the orange gelatin powder into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the boiling water and mix until the powder is dissolved.
Add the cold water and mix.
Arrange the fruit in four dessert dishes.
Pour the gelatin mixture over the fruit.
Chill for 3-4 hours.
Top... - 32.3626
Mixed Fruit Cooler
I've not known anything be more refreshing than this Mixed Fruit Cooler. Have the Mixed Fruit Cooler on a hot sunny afternnoon after lunch and tell me all about the blissful experience! - 31.7142
Coconut Topped Mixed Fruit
This Coconut Topped Mixed Fruit is a tasty and nutritious dessert for the weight watcher! Try the Coconut Topped Mixed Fruit and let me know if you have any suggestions for this dessert delight! - 31.6056
Curried Mixed Fruit
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the apples, prunes, juice, raisins, honey, curry powder, and nutmeg.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir, cover, and microwave on high for 1 to 3 minutes, or until the fruit is plump and tender.
Add... - 31.2232
Mixed Fruit Sorbet
Wash, hull, and slice the strawberries.
Put them in a mixing bowl.
Peel and slice the banana.
Mash the two fruits together with a fork.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is evenly combined. - 30.4605
In 2-quart casserole or baking dish, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Drain to serve hot or chill to serve cold. - 30.2946
Peel and section oranges and grapefruits.
Cut each section in half.
Cut apple into cubes.
Combine all fruit except cherries; add lemon juice, sugar, and chablis, if desired.
Chill until ready to serve. - 29.3898
Mixed Fruit Slab Cake
Make ahead - this improves with keeping. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Lightly rub in the dripping. Stir in the sugar, dried fruit and glace cherries. Make a well in the centre and add the beaten eggs and milk. Mix to a stiff dropping... - 28.7381
Mixed Fruit Jam
1. Select ripe (but firm) pulpy fruits. Wash thoroughly, wipe clean, and extract the pulp. Soft pulp fruits can be chopped or grated. Hard pulp fruits should be cut into small pieces and boiled with a minimum of water until soft.
2. Put all the ingredients... - 28.1592
Spicy Fruit Cup
In a mixing bowl combine the undrained pineapple, orange juice, wine, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Carefully stir in the orange sections, pear slices, and strawberries.
Cover and chill for 1 hour. - 25.0045
Mixed Fruit Spread
Blend all fruits.
Turn into bowl.
Mix with soybeans and cream cheese until smooth. - 24.9834
Coupe Jacques Mixed Fruit Sundae
Coupe Jacques Mixed Fruit Sundae is a tasty dessert. If you like fruit salads mixed with ice cream then try this Coupe Jacques Mixed Fruit Sundae recipe, you will adore it. - 24.5204
Mixed Fruit! I made these yummy ice cream topping last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the bowls were shamelessly licked clean! Try this wonderful Mixed Fruit recipe for yourself! - 23.3465
Dried Mixed Fruit
1. Place fruit in a deep 1 quart casserole with lid. Add hot water to cover fruit. Cover and microwave at 100% (high) 3 to 4 minutes or until boiling. Stir and cover.
2. Microwave at 30% ( medium low ) 9 to 10 minutes or until nearly tender. Stir in sugar.... - 21.6477
Mixed Fruit Glace
Thaw fruit according to package direction (This takes less than 10 minutes).
Melt jelly over low heat.
Combinefruit, including the juice, and melted jelly.
To serve: spoon over pancakes, waffles, ice cream or sherbet. - 20.6356
Apricots, washed, pitted, sliced and seasoned, if desired Peaches, skinned, pitted, and sliced Tart plums, washed, pitted, and sliced Pears, skinned, cored, and sliced Rhubarb, washed, trimmed, and cut in about 1/2-inch pieces or chopped Cherries, washed,... - 11.6528
Creamy Fruit Bowl
This is a very healthy dessert that will be the main highlight for your evening... It is sweet, crunchy and creamy and has the goodness of so many fruits. Cream adds to the texture too. - 0
Betty's 4th Of July Chocolate-drizzled Fruit Skewers
1. Line a baking tray with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
2. In a bamboo skewer, thread a strawberry, a cube of cake, and 3 blueberries.
3. Push them down to the place where you are holding the skewer. Repeat this pattern leaving... - 0
Mixed Fruit Recipes By Category