Mixed Seafood Pasta
- » Mixed Frozen Seafood Pasta
Mixed Frozen Seafood Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed frozen seafood pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed frozen seafood pasta recipes.
Seafood Pasta Salad
Prepare Pesto Vinaigrette; set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water following package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut squid bodies in 1/4-inch crosswise slices.
Trim long tentacles; cut tentacles crosswise in halves or... - 44.641
Creamy Seafood Pasta
1) Take a large saucepan and bring cooking wine and water to a boil in it.
2) Stir in scallops and shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp turns pink in color.
3) Save 1 cup liquid on draining and keep aside the mixture warm.
4) To the... - 41.3276
Seafood Pasta Salad
Seafood pasta salad is a crab pasta salad prepared with added peas. Tossed together with spices and dressed with sour cream and mayonnaise, the seafood pasta salad is filling and appetizing. - 34.0804
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook fettuccine, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a large frying pan melt butter.
4) Add shrimp, scallops, onion and seasoned salt. Saute for about 5 minutes until... - 44.3151
Lemon Seafood With Pasta
1. Mix shrimp, scallops, zucchini, squash and bell pepper in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm. Drain; let stand covered 5 minutes.
2. Mix broth, lemon juice,... - 29.6222
Seafood Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and rinse under cold running water until pasta is cool.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, seafood, onion, pepper, radishes, peas, basil and parsley.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 44.2961
In a 10-inch skillet cook mushrooms and shallots or green onions in the butter or margarine, uncovered, over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Remove with slotted spoon.
Stir wine, tomato paste,... - 42.3056
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Cheesy Seafood Cannelloni
To make tomato sauce, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrot and cook until onion is limp and lightly browned.
Add parsley, tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), chicken broth, and basil.
Bring to a... - 44.8685
Potluck Salmon And Pasta
In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Add the pasta.
Cover and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat and gently boil, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the peas and carrots, celery and onions.
Return to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium.
Cover and... - 45.3315
Crab And Pasta Salad
Cook the vermicelli according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute; add the red pepper and garlic and... - 37.531
Scallops And Broccoli With Pasta
Thaw scallops or shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large scallops.
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine broccoli and 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Drain in a colander.
In the casserole mix... - 40.814
Creamy Crab And Pasta Salad
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the pasta and beans, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until firm-tender€”about 8 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cool water, and drain well again.
Meanwhile, combine the may-onnaise, yogurt, chili sauce,... - 37.0276
Sweet Shrimp And Angel Hair Pasta
Combine the ketchup, soy sauce, water, and red pepper sauce, if using, in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the sweet red pepper, carrots, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes or... - 45.7473
Hasty Shore Dinner
Hasty shore dinner is a seafood and pasta recipe. Prepared with shrimps and crabmeat cooked in milk with cheese and mayonnaise, it is flavored with dill and cheese. With added celer soup for a fresh taste, the hasty shore dinner is oven baked to cook and is... - 41.675
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.6494
Vermicelli With Crab And Ricotta Sauce
Drain crab; slice large pieces.
In mixing bowl stir together crab, ricotta, Parmesan, scallions, olives, salt, and pepper.
Cook vermicelli until tender.
As soon as it has finished cooking, stir 1 cup boiling-hot cooking water into crab and ricotta... - 36.7801
Easy Salmon Pasta
In a large saucepan cook frozen mixed vegetables, corkscrew pasta, and green onions in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until pasta is tender.
Stir soup, milk, dried dill, mustard, and pepper into pasta mixture.
Gently fold in salmon or... - 38.386
An absolute homemade pasta with no creamy sauce and no loads of ingredient. Simple and Easy. - 0
Yellow Pepper Pasta With Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Keep 2/3 pound yellow peppers to be sued for sauce.
3. Coarsely chop 2 pound bell peppers after removing the stems and seeds.
4. Blend half of the chopped peppers to a puree and transfer to a 1-quart... - 46.2843
Greek Pasta With Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail section on.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil; add capers and garlic. Saute 1 -2 minutes, until garlic is tender.
3. Add shrimp, tomatoes, oregano and tarragon. Saute 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly, until... - 33.5738
Zesty Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare white sauce according to package directions using milk and adding basil, thyme and garlic powder in large saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and Frank's RedHot Sauce.
2. Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of greased... - 33.2134
Seafood And Shells
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup and milk. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to heat up oil over medium-high heat.
3) To the skillet, add fish, crabmeat, zucchini, leek, thyme, dill, garlic powder, and salt. With a... - 45.0993
Hot Rotini & Seafood Salad
Prepare rotini as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Unwrap asparagus and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine rotini, asparagus, shrimp and seafood pieces.
Mix... - 41.5945
Linguine With Scallops
Linguine With Scallops has a juicy taste. Linguine With Scallops get its taste from scallops mixed with pasta flavored with lemon juice. Linguine With Scallops is inspired by many food resturants all over the world. - 45.3573
Shrimp N Shell Casserole
Shrimp N Shell Casserole is easy to recipe casserole. Shrimp N Shell Casserole gets its taste from seafood mixed with macaroni and flavored with sherry. Shrimp N Shell Casserole is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 31.8294
Norwegian Spaghetti Salad With Shrimp
Cook the pasta, rinse in cold water, drain, and chill.
Rinse the frozen peas and carrots in hot tap water until defrosted.
Drain and chill.
Mix the dressing with the pasta and peas and carrots.
Garnish with the shrimp and parsley. - 30.4722
Shrimp And Fettuccine Mornay
Cook the fettuccine according to package directions; drain well.
Place in an ungreased 11" x 9" x 2" microwave-safe baking dish along with 2 tablespoons of the butter and toss well to mix.
Arrange the shrimp on a 10-inch microwave-safe plate with... - 41.2055
Fettuccine And Mussel Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain thoroughly and set aside.
You should have about 5 cups/1.25 L.
Scrub mussels under cold running water and remove any hairy beards.
Discard... - 44.0006
Crab Stuffed Shells With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the shells in rapidly boiling water for about 10 minutes until al dente.
Drain in a colander, run cold water over the shells to stop their cooking and drain well on paper towels.
There... - 44.6064
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and oil.
Gradually add shells, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook shells uncovered until tender but quite firm, stirring occasionally.
With a slotted spoon, remove shells... - 43.7022
Italian Shrimp Stir Fry
1. Cook and drain linguine as directed on package; keep warm. Mix dressing, lemon peel and garlic; set aside.
2. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until shrimp are pink and... - 33.3434
Scallop Chef's Salad
This Scallop Chef's Salad is a perfect accompaniment for your pasta dishes. Just try out this delicious seafood, vegetables and cheese medley and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Scallop Chef's Salad are welcome ! - 37.1147
Neptune Pasta Salad
Enjoy the health benefits and great taste of seafood with this speedy pasta salad. This Italian specialty is a complete meal in itself that you would truly fall in love with. A mixture of flavors and tastes it is a wonderful way to pamper your taste buds. - 35.404
Moulded Shrimp Salad With Orzo
Place the water in a 1-cup heat proof measuring cup, sprinkle in the gelatin, set in a small saucepan of simmering water, then warm over low heat until the gelatin dissolves completely about 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
Meanwhile,... - 44.1111
Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Saute onion in oil until golden.
Add tomato sauce, parsley, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in crab or shrimp.
Bring 10 cups water... - 42.7931
Terrific Tuna Casserole
The terrific tuna casserole is a fish and macaroni casserole made with fresh veggies. Made with added yogurt for moistness, the terrific tuna casserole is herbed with thyme and baked in the oven. Sided with a salad, its is filling and delicious. - 34.6244
Pepper Shrimp In Peanut Sauce
1 Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water,... - 33.2961
Choose-a-partner Tuna Casserole
Choose-A-Partner Tuna Casserole has a marvelous taste. The tuna and vegetables gives the Choose-A-Partner Tuna Casserole an imposing taste. Choose-A-Partner Tuna Casserole is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 26.9718
Best-ever Oven-baked Tuna Casserole
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Best-Ever Oven-Baked Tuna Casserole recipe. It is creamy and crusty and full of wonderful Parmesan cheese--the best tuna casserole around! - 27.8275
Creamy Mushroom And Tuna Spaghetti
1) Take a large pan and boil water in it.
2) Add spaghetti and cook according to the package instructions.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the garlic and mushrooms to it and fry for 3 miniutes until the mushrooms get soft.
5) Add the... - 41.183
Shrimp And Rigatoni Salad
1) Allow the frozen shrimp to thaw.
2) Use a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, to add 3 quarts water, quartered onion, lemon, celery, salt, and crushed red pepper.
3) Place on heat and bring the water to a boil for 10 minutes.
4) Place the... - 45.0408
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan or large saucepan melt butter.
4) Stir in mushrooms and onion and sautÃ© until done.
5)... - 44.9923
Shrimp scampi is one of my favorite ways to eat shrimp. It is loaded with flavor, due to the heaps of garlic and is really easy to make. What is more, it can be made relatively inexpensively because shrimp is often on sale. I buy frozen, peeled, deveined... - 127.05