- » Mixed Fritter
Mixed Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed fritter recipes.
Split Moong Dal Fritters Batter Mix Preparation Part 4
Full of flavors and fun to eat, fritters make for great finger foods that can be eaten straight from hand. This video recipe details how to make the perfect better mix for yummy bhajiyas. Just grab all the ingredients and get mixing them. And yes, don't... - 90.4426
Split Moong Dal Fritters Spice Mix Part 2
Bhajiyas are perfect tea-time snack that are ideal for a cold, rainy day. This video shows how to blend garlic, green chili, ginger and cumin to make a flavorful paste that helps jazz up the spice quotient of any fritters. Just make sure you get the... - 86.3176
Quick And Simple Fritter Batter
1) Into a large bowl, ift together the flour and salt.
2) Make a little depression in the centre of the bowl, by pushing the flour to the sides.
3) Into the depression, pour in the corn oil and a little bit of warm water.
4) Using a fork or your hands,... - 31.909
Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour, pour the oil into the well and add the egg yolks and beer.
Working from the center out-ward,whisk just long enough to produce a smooth batter.
Let the batter stand in... - 24.6221
Beat eggs and milk, then add to sifted flour.
Add baking powder and salt.
Mix and beat well.
Makes slightly over 2 cups. - 24.2946
1. In a bowl mix flour, salt, water and oil to make a smooth paste.
2. Gently fold in the stiffly beaten white of egg.
3. Use for fruit fritters, kromeskies, small fillets of fish. - 23.2743