- » Mixed Essence
Mixed Essence Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed essence recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed essence recipes.
Badass Magnificent Bastard Cocktail
The magnificent bastard cocktail may be a fairly new addition to the long-list of cocktails, but don't be a fool to undermine it's impact. This tasty, slightly smoky drink mixes Laphroaig with single malt scotch. Quite a radical combo indeed. Stream the video... - 97.6899
The Tropical Pain Killer
This drink might look serious and placid whereas it's real fun. Very tropical tasting, this heady concoction of coconut drink, Malibu rum, pineapple and orange juice, this yummy drink will truly appease anyone. Follow the video recipe for more on this. - 93.1903
Warm Spiced Melon
If you are hunting for a mildly spiced melon flavored cocktail, this one's worth a shot. This cocktail brings together midori with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and carbonated ginger ale. A kickass drink to warm u your cockles. Stream the video for the recipe. - 97.0231
Stunning Smurf Piss Cocktail
Forget the name! This drink in no way tastes like piss. Rather it's quite a yummy concoction of light rum with a bit of creme de cassis, sweet/sour mix and blue curacao. Top it off with some sprite and serve. Bet this drink won't taste half as bad as the... - 98.1347
Vulcan Death Pinch Shooter
Here is a Star Trek themed shooter! What the drink has to do with the film is a mystery, but nevertheless this shooter layered with galliano and spiced rum is worth a try. On day when you truly feel like experimenting with your booze, go for this one. For the... - 97.992
Tropical Kiki Tiki
You don't really need to go to Hawaii to get the most of your kiki tiki. Just gets tons of rum — spiced rum, coconut rum, gold rum, pineapple rum, orange juice and pineapple juice, top it with some sour mix and you're good to go. For the recipe, follow the... - 97.7105
Tempting Pera Daiquiri
This rum-based cocktail is deceptively simple to make, yet unusual enough to intrigue your palate. A mix of Don Q Cristal rum, fresh lime and Margarita Sensations Agave Nectar, this awesome drink neatly balances sweet and sour flavors. If you are already... - 97.9929
Zingy Zombie Prince
Here is a grapefruit cocktail for all booze lovers. A mix of both gold and light rum, this drink also boasts of grapefruit, lemon and orange juice. A sour cocktail with bite, sours and a nice rum flavor, the Zombie Prince is just apt for those who swear by... - 97.7289
Bermuda Rum Swizzle
Here's the perfect pool party booze to mix for your friends. This Bermuda's favorite national drink, this carbonated drink mixes ginger ale with dark rum, lime juice and triple sec. refreshing and exciting, this is one drink that is win-win for every... - 93.5892
Essence Of Sweet Herbs
Spread one third at bottom of un oiled baking pan.
Drizzle one tablespoon of honey over layer.
Repeat with vegetables and honey twice again.
Bake in 450Â° F. oven until mixture becomes dark brown.
Transfer to top of stove.
Add water, spices... - 42.3868
Vanilla Dairy-free Frosting
How about a low cal frosting for your cakes and desserts? A great healthy option, here is the video for it. A great healthy recipe that tastes just as great! Completely dairy-free it’s surprising how great this can still turn out! Watch and you will... - 102.774
Pick the freshest blossoms of several varieties of fragrant roses.
Separate the petals and spread them in single layers on a dry cloth or in bottom of a large shallow cardboard box.
Place in a dry shady spot for 3 to 4 days, or until they are thoroughly... - 29.8871
Remove any excess fat from duckling and put bird quarters in shallow baking pan.
Roast, uncovered, in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and drain off fat.
Sprinkle duckling pieces with salt, paprika, ginger, and the onion.
Pour 1/4... - 45.1123
Mixed Fruit Squash
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
When it comes to a boil, add some lemon juice.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from fire and strain the syrup.
Allow it to cool thoroughly.
Add all the juices,... - 39.3026
Mixed Fruit Jam
1. Select ripe (but firm) pulpy fruits. Wash thoroughly, wipe clean, and extract the pulp. Soft pulp fruits can be chopped or grated. Hard pulp fruits should be cut into small pieces and boiled with a minimum of water until soft.
2. Put all the ingredients... - 28.3817
Mixed Fruit Brulees
1)Take 4 small oven proof ramekin dishes and place equal portions of raspberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants, cherries and strawberries in them.
2)In a bowl, mix together fromage frais or unsweetened yogurt, vanilla essence or extract and half fat... - 35.5573
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
Clean, wash and drain rice.
Cook the rice with a drop of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Meat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the dry spices in it.
Saute for 30 seconds and then add the onion to it.
Saute till it turns translucent and then... - 45.1406
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 29.687
Mixed Fish Pâté
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together all the ingredients except the slice of lemon, and beat well to mix.
2. Put heavy weights on top of the P-té, and then chill in the refrigerator until firm.
3. Once firm, turn out the P-té very carefully and wrap... - 43.1255
Custard Sauce With Caster Sugar
1. Mix yolks, sugar and essence in a basin.
2. Whisk in boiled milk.
3. Return to a strong bottomed pan.
4. Place on a low heat and stir with a wooden spoon till it coats the back of the spoon. Do not boil.
5. Pass through a fine strainer. - 33.5929
Everyday Chocolate Sauce
1.Take a small saucepan, heat butter and chocolate on it on low flame.
2.Once melted, stir in water, syrup and vanilla essence.
3.Mix well and heat.
4.Use the sauce as desired or store in firm containers for later use. - 34.6157
Almond Paste Filling
1. In a bowl, mix together the ground almonds and castor sugar
2. Add almond essence and turn into a smooth paste with a little of beaten egg white
3. Serve/Use as appropriate - 25.0375
Paneer Pistachio Rolls
It is so rich and luscious that you might think it is difficult to make! you will be pleasantly surprised to know that paneer pistachio rolls can be prepared within minutes. The paneer gives the rolls a lovely texture and the roasted pistachios ensure a... - 116.515
Pound together all the nuts coarsely.
Put the rest of the ingredients together in a pan and cook stirring all the time till the mixture turns thick and leaves the sides of the vessel.
Mix in the essence and remove from fire, put in a greased thali, level the... - 37.4988
Chocolate Butter Cream For Fillings And Icings
1.In a pan, put half the quantity of butter and heat it until melted on hot water.
2.Turn the flame off and add chocolate and milk to it and leave for 15- 20 minutes over the hot water.
3.Mix well until the chocolate melts.
4.Stir in remaining butter,... - 36.4207
How To Make Raspberry Butter
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for raspberry butter. - 109.533
Malted Chocolate Milk
1. The evening before, mix together the cocoa, malt drink, boiling water and sugar in a jug until it is all dissolved. Add the cold milk and stir well.
2. Add almond essence to taste then refrigerate overnight in a plastic bottle. - 24.5762
Hot Buttered Rum
If you have always been wondering as to how a real "buttered rum "is, you can check out this recipe of mine. This Hot Buttered Rum is a classic. Leaves behind no regrets. - 24.8257
Butter Icing Using Blanched Almonds
Believe me when I say that you must try this Butter Icing. I simply love Butter Icing which is believed to be a popular icing worldwide to decorate the cakes. I cant believe you just have not tried my Butter Icing recipe, yet. - 34.3338
1) Mix together nuts, flour and lemon rind and add almond essence and sufficient lemon juice to bind to a stiff consistency.
2) Now, cover and let it set.
3) When cold decorate as desired.
4) Serve Marzipan sliced. - 35.237
Natural Frozen Yogurt
Now try indulging into a frozen yogurt which is a healthier option that ice cream! Not just any yogurt but home made one! - 104.897
Cream the butter, add the parsley, lemon juice, and anchovy essence or paste to taste.
Season with salt and pepper and, when thoroughly mixed, use as required. - 21.9181
Party Platter has a great taste. The ham with mayonnaise and cheese gives the Party Platter. Party Platter is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.9361
Chocolate Peppermint Squares
Combine butter, cocoa and sugar in saucepan, stir over low heat until well blended.
Remove from heat, add beaten egg and vanilla.
Stir in coconut, chopped walnuts, and enough biscuit crumbs to make a fairly stiff mixture; mix well.
Press into greased 13... - 40.3087
Basic Cookie Dough
Make this really simple dough and turn this into many delicious cookie variations. - 107.291
1. Choose fresh, juicy oranges. Wash, wipe clean and extract one cup of juice.
2. To the sugar add water, and simmer on low heat for the sugar to dissolve. When fully dissolved, add the citric acid and boil for 1-2 minutes. Remove from fire.
3. Strain the... - 39.859
1. Ensure that you have a sufficient number of lemons to yield 1 kg of lemon juice. Wash the lemons, cut and extract the juice. Measure the juice and take the rest of the ingredients in suitable proportions.
2. Mix the barley powder with cold water to a... - 35.9323
1) In a bowl, combine orange juice, orange essence and lime juice.
2) Mix well.
3) In tall glasses, put some crushed ice.
4) Fill the glasses half with mixed juices.
5) Top with club soda and stir briskly.
6) Serve the cold... - 42.1887
1. Add a little cold milk to the egg yolks and heat the remainder of the milk.
2. Pour the hot milk over the lightly beaten yolks and milk, stirring well.
3. Return to the rinsed pan, and cook, ,stirring constantly until the mixture coats the back of the... - 27.3942
1. Break up the chocolate. Add half the water and dissolve over gentle heat.
2. Mix the cornflour and salt to a smooth cream with little of the remaining cold water.
3. Heat the rest; when it starts boiling, pour over the blended cornflour, stirring well.
4.... - 33.0848
Fruit Salad is a simple fruit dish which is very easy to make. The explosion of the lovely flavors makes this dish a personal favorite. Try this Fruit Salad recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 49.9139
1. Sieve icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix ground almonds and sugar into it
2. In another bowl, mix together egg and a few drops of almond essence and stir enough og it into the sugar mixture to make into a smooth, firm dough
3. Turn the mixture... - 38.2682
1. In a small basin, mix cornflour and cocoa together
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chocolate sauce by the roux method. Season well and taste.
3. Use the sauce to make dishes of your choice or serve separately for pastries. - 27.4244
Marzipan Or Almond Paste
1. Take a mixing bowl and add sieve in icing sugar; add in caster sugar, ground almonds and mix together.
2. Add the liquid ingredients; lemon juice, vanilla essence and sherry to the dry ingredients.
3. In a small basin, beat egg well in a small... - 34.306
Chocolate Almond Petit Fours
Crumble the swiss rolls into a large bowl.
Add the almonds, cocoa powder and the two essences.
Separate the egg, then add the yolk to the mixture.
Mix the ingredients well together until it is smooth and creamy.
You may need the milk if it is too dry.
Roll... - 42.4094
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 45.3397
1. Wash, skin, core and cut the pineapple into small pieces. Have 2 cups of these ready at hand.
2. Put the pieces into a thick-bottomed pan, add sufficient water to cover the pieces, add the whole spices and cook on medium heat until the pieces turn... - 36.5627
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 43.5239
Healthy No Bake Cookies By Tarla Dalal
Healthy no bake cookies, these are loved by kids and are very easy and quick to make. . . Involve your kids while making these; they will really enjoy the process. - 123.431
Mock Bearnaise Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and oil.
2) Pour in broth and combine.
3) Place over medium heat, by frequent stirring until the mixture thickens.
4) Remove the saucepan from heat.
5) In a bowl, beat egg yolk and add a small amount of... - 37.0869
1. Select firm but ripe fruit. Wash, peel, de-seed and cut into chunks. Add very little water (boiled and cooled) and extract the juice, crushing by hand or using a juice extractor. If it is difficult to extract, then add some water to the mango pieces, boil... - 34.4507
1) In a saucepan, add milk, sugar and vanilla essence / pod.
2) Place a lid over the saucepan and allow the mix to infuse in the milk for 10.
3) Discard the pod and add sugar.
4) In a bowl, add the egg yolks and cream well.
5) Scald the milk and... - 38.2579
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) Keep aside one half of the lemon. Take the other half and finely grate its rind. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and let the prawns marinate for about 15... - 47.316
Scoop out the center of the watermelon and keep the remaining portion of it in the fridge, along with the yoghurt.
Mix the yoghurt, keora water and keora essence together.
Now, place the mixture in the hollow watermelon.
Use oranges, watermelon fillings,... - 26.1877
Pumpkin Spice Skinny Chai Latte
1. In a teapot, pour in the hot water and place the black tea bag. Let it brew for sometimes and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe container, pour in the milk and add in sweetener. Mix well and place in microwave for 1 minute.
3. In a serving cup, add... - 92.8381
1. Sieve the icing sugar.
2. Beat butter with a wooden spoon or spatula until soft.
3. Beat icing sugar into the butter, adding a few drops of vanilla essence. The amount of icing sugar needed will depend on the consistency of the cream required. - 23.6355
1. In a basin, add all ingredients except flavouring essence.
2. Stir it over a saucepan of hot water so that the sugar dissolves. Let the water in the saucepan boil gently.
3. Beat vigorously with a whisk for 5-7 minutes, or until the mixture holds... - 30.9816
Honey Iced Chocolate
1) In a large container, add in cocoa, honey and a little bit of the chilled milk.
2) Slowly, add in the milk along with the vanilla essence.
3) Whisk the mixture for about 5 minutes till well combined.
4) Pour the Honey Iced Chocolate into... - 36.1332
Chocolate Cream Truffles
1. Set the chocolate in a basin over hot water to melt over indirect heat.
2. Gently stir in the cream and essence and beat well while adding the icing sugar.
3. Tip the mixture into a tin and set aside in a cool place until firm. Roll the mixture into... - 29.7622
Quick Chocolate Rice
1. In a saucepan, heat creamed rice on low heat. Keep stirring to prevent sticking.
2. Remove the pan from heat and add chocolate and vanilla essence.
3. Take individual serving dish and pour in the mixture.
4. Serve immediately with... - 29.7088
French Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
1. On a smooth surface, sieve the flour and the salt. Mound the flour in the center of board and then make a well in the mound
2. Place the softened butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla essence into the well.
3. Blend well to a single mass with your... - 33.5004
1. Grate the cake into crumbs or rub through a coarse sieve into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the sugar and almonds.
3. Warm the jam over a gentle heat and sieve.
4. Blend the cake and almond mixture to a firm paste with the jam, adding a few drops almond or rum... - 39.7057
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 113.109
1. In a bowl, add egg (or yolks) and milk, beat them together until smooth.
2. Take a small saucepan (or double saucepan), strain and transfer into it; add sugar and whisk.
3. Heat gently, stirring continuously, until the sauce thinly coats the back of... - 33.8696
Almond And Walnut
1 Through a hair sieve, rub the jam
2 In a bowl, add in the remaining ingredients.
3 Can be used for spreading on brown bread and butter. - 27.4871
1 In a bowl, add the egg yolks, chutney and anchovy flavouring.
2 Pound the mixture together.
3 Through a sieve, rub the mixture.
4 In a bowl, cream the butter.
5 Combine with the sieved mixture.
6 Add cayenne and add a little salt if... - 34.5268
1. In a saucepan, measure the milk and sugar. Heat the saucepan gently.
2. Remove the pan from heat. Add in rennet and vanilla essence.
3. Take two individual glass serving dishes and pour the mixture at once. Leave the dishes in a warm... - 31.6755
1 Carefully remove the flesh from the stones of the prunes.
2 Finely chop them
3 In a bowl, combine ground almonds and flavouring.
4 Stir in sufficient cream to moisten to a spreading consistency.
5 Use as required. - 30.2629
Quick And Simple Butter Cream
1) In a bowl, add in the butter and cream well.
2) Slowly, add in the sugar. Continue to beat till the mixture becomes smooth and white in colour.
3) Next, pour in the milk and water. Beat well till all the ingredients get incorporated... - 30.781
Chocolate Cheese Pots
1)In a mixing bowl, mix together fromage frais or unsweetened yogurt and low fat yogurt.
2)Using a sieve sift in sugar and then add cocoa powder and drinking chocolate.Blend well.
3)Add in vanilla essence or extract and rum. Blend some more.
4)In a... - 41.7967
Bavarian Cream Bavarois A La CrÃ¨me
1) In a bowl, whip the cream partially.
2) In a saucepan, add yolks and sugar and cream.
3) In a bowl, add milk and vanilla pod and allow to infuse. (If using vanilla essence, add in to the yolk mixture).
4) When well flavored, discard... - 43.07
Classic Creme Patissiere
1. Heat the milk until it begins to steam.
2. Mix the egg and egg yolk with the caster sugar and beat until creamy, then add the flour and beat until smooth.
3. Pour on the hot milk and mix well. Return to the pan and bring to the boil over a gentle heat,... - 31.0068
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3.... - 39.4724
Anchovy Biscuit Creams
1. Take a bowl, sift flour and cayenne and spoon some butter.
2. Make stiff dough after adding anchovy essence, egg yolk, lemon juice and cold water. Add little cold water if dough seems dry.
3. Take lightly floured board and turn the dough over it.... - 47.1373
Raat Ka Suhaag
1)In a bowl, add all ingredients, except orange and lemon slices and mix nicely.
2)Garnish with orange and lemon slices. Serve. - 39.8456
Beat the butter until light, then gradually beat in the icing sugar, adding a little of the cream or milk as you go.
Mix in the vanilla or other flavouring and taste; you may like to add a little salt depending on the butter used.
The icing should be a good... - 32.4738
Vanilla Ice Cream
1) Whisk the egg yolks in a small bowl.
2) Whisk the egg whites and once they are stiff mix a teaspoonful of sugar at a time.
3) Once the cream can stand on its own, fold in egg white mixture, egg yolks and vanilla.
4) Goes great with sponge... - 34.0265
Full Cream Fudge
1. In a thick-based saucepan, tip in all the ingredients and heat gently over mild heat till completed dissolved and melted. Boil steadily until mixture reaches 238°F, 114°C (soft ball). Use a candy thermometer to check the temperature of the... - 32.4467
Chocolate Pastry Cream
1) For 1/2 pint pastry cream, in a bowl, add egg yolks and caster sugar and whisk till white.
2) Mix in the plain flour, cornflour and enough of cold milk to be able to make a smooth paste.
3) For chocolate flavored cream, simmer 2-3 oz in remaining... - 36.5834
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 109.626
Riz A I Imperatrice
1) Lightly grease the mould.
2) In a pot, add rice and water and boil.
3) When cooked, drain and place again on heat.
4) Add in milk and vanilla and gently cook, stirring occasionally till the milk is absorbed.
5) Mix in the sugar and... - 46.1136
This is a refreshing drink ...The color is light orange; the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime, the sweetness of the delicious Orangecello and well balanced from the delicate Cardamom fragrance. The drink is thick and pulpy, very... - 113.266
Bar Therapy: Blackberry Thyme Caipirina
This is a refreshing drink inspired from a famous one of Brazilian tradition "the Caipirinia". The color is purple, with dark veins; the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime and balanced from the delicate thyme fragrance. The drink... - 109.824
Creamy Candies From Usa
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat milk, butter and sugar together without stirring until it bubbles all over surface.
2) Cool the mixture after simmering for 2 minutes to 235°F.
3) Stir in vanilla, nuts and wheatgerm.
4) Make a thick paste after... - 43.0535
Applejack Rabbit is a great cocktail for winters, the citrus fruits combined with the applejack taste really well. The sugar rimmed glass adds a special touch that makes it a truly exotic drink. Give it a try! - 116.452
Red Grapefruit Margarita
The red grapefruit margarita is a play on the margarita with a mild bite of grapefruit. Actually, as the recipe stands, it's quite easy to drink and barely gives any grapefruit essences from it, obtaining mostly a nice tequila flavor profile. - 116.085
English Lavender Lemon Soda
Guests coming over and you want to surprise them with some amazing drinks? Try the lavender lemon soda drink. The beautiful color of the drink will surely impress your guests and the flavorful taste would make you win the title of best chef. So, if you are... - 119.349
Citrus Mint Bottled Water
Believe it or not, so people just don't like to drink enough water. So here is water with a taste of lemon, lime and orange added. The mint leaves compliments the flavors well without making the water taste like mouthwash. This video is all about that! - 105.272
Easy Chocolate Fudge
1. Into a heated pan, add condensed milk, sugar and unsalted butter. Stir continuously on low heat until the sugar dissolves.
2. Stir continuously for about 5 - 7 minutes until consistency reaches a soft-ball stage (when a drop of the mixture is put... - 29.0146
Green Goddess Dressing
1. Take a pan and fill it with boiling water, add parsley, watercress and chervil or tarragon into it and blanch for about a minute until they turn soft.
2. Remove parsley sprigs.
3. Take food processor or blender and add mayonnaise into it along with... - 40.405
Double Chocolate Mousse
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils required. MAKING 2) In a small bowl, mix... - 35.8155
Spirit Cocktails Contest: The Results
We test the top four cocktails for the spirit cocktails contest, too many shooters, too much drinking and too much making fun of Derrick! See some of the most complicated cocktail creations on the planet that will take more time to make than a homemade apple... - 104.543
Coffee Pudding has a grand taste. The coffee and vanilla gives the Coffee Pudding a stimulating taste. Coffee Pudding is inspired by restaurants universally. - 37.0503
Almond Paste For Cake Icing
1) This first stage in the decoration of a Christmas cake is very important, as a flat, even base must be provided for the final icing.
2) The cake is first brushed with apricot glaze, which holds down any loose cake crumbs and helps the almond... - 36.754