- » Mixed Drink Sprite
Mixed Drink Sprite Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed drink sprite recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed drink sprite recipes.
New Year Eve Lime Champagne Dessert Drink
There are some occasions like New Year’s Eve that call for Champagne! If you are having a party, you have to have Champagne and desserts! Here is a recipe that doubles as both! This drink has champagne and sorbet with festive colors and a healthy way... - 120.741
Blue Waffle Cocktail
A bit of sweetness, big citrus and orange flavors throughout the drink with a subtle hint of alcohol, but light in body. - 96.1923
The Berry Nice Cocktail
A great get-together drink for all your guests, this truly sumptuous mix combines a host of richly flavored ingredients. Deep berry flavors are brought to life by the dry edge of the fruit. Stream the video for more on this. - 99.2056
The Green Hornet Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add melon liqueur, southern comfort whiskey, amaretto, sweet sour mix, citrus vodka and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a highball glass.
3. Top with Sprite.
4. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 99.9412
Combine beers and wine in tall glass pitcher.
Stir in sockerdricka.
Serve at once. - 23.621
Fuzzy Little Man Peach Cocktail, How-to
The Fuzzy Little Man Peach, I do not want to know where the name comes from but we will take it. The flavor is that of a sweet almondy, peach almond syrup like flavor. Nice honey aftertaste. - 0
Chaotic Cactus Cocktail, How-to
Take two breeds of hpnotiq and bring them together to get something entirely different tasting. Granted, we have a few other ingredients for show time as well. Definitely highlights the use of HPNOTIQ Harmonie and HPNOTIQ (normal version). - 0
The Gladiator Cocktail, How-to
Today we are busting out the Gladiator, it sounds pretty dangerous but this little guy is pretty tame. Great balance of spicy flavors of almond and the magic of southern comfort all within orange juice and a citrus kick. - 0
The Pomberry Blossom Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, strawberry rum, pama pomagranate liqueur, gin and sprite and stir.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with the strawberry and lemon twist and serve. - 113.771
The Passport To Hell Cocktail
Go straight to Hell is something we would wish on our enemy, right? But we would love to have this passport to hell for ourselves. The bourbon and brandy combination is great to taste but it has a real kick too. - 119.462
Kc Tea Cocktail
Need a drink to keep you rocking all night long? This cognac cocktail is guaranteed to give you a kick while maintaining the oak flavor of the cognac. Ideal when you want to let your hair down and party. Check out the video to know how it is made. - 95.4178
1. In a shaker, add midori, sprite and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a shooter glass.
3. Serve as a shooter cocktail. - 95.5678
White Freezie Cocktail
If heavy, booze-spiked cocktails aren't your cup of tea, you can do pretty well with this one. This simple, straight-forward classic steers clear of all major core spirits and just bets on raspberry and banana liqueur to pack a kick. Top it with some sprite... - 99.8917
Romulan Ale Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add white rum, blue curacao, sprite, tobasco sauce, ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 100.776
Old Fashion Sweet - The Wisconsin Way
In this mixology video Clint will teach you how to make an Old Fashion the traditional Wisconsin way. This is a great drink no matter where you are from! - 123.988
Fruit Tingle #2, How-to
The Fruit Tingle #2, a cocktail that has a crazy color, sweet taste and reminds us of a citrus driven Shirley Temple. Loving it. - 0
Mekong Cocktail, How-to
The Mekong Cocktail, brings a banana yogurt like flavor if you were to douse it in 151 proof rum. Citrus, fire and heavy banana flavor. - 0
K C Tea Cocktail
A few people make a few things and they become legends. Like this KC Cocktail. The KC Tea was made famous by Aaron Dontez Yates, better known as Tech N9ne. KC stands for Kansas City and the drink is made by mixing the Hennessy, Sprite and lemon concoction. - 123.628
Squids Watermelon Crush Cocktail
Squids Watermelon Cocktail is a great drink if you are looking for some carbonated cocktail. The flavors of the spirits go really well with soda and watermelon. It looks pretty and tastes nice. It definitely is a summer cooler! - 92.701
1) Mix together all liquid ingredients.
2) Ladle all over ice and mix.
3) Now add strawberries, orange and lemon slices and serve.
4) The quantity fills one large punch bowl. - 42.0236
Allene's Slush Punch
In pan, bring 1 quart water to a boil and dissolve sugar and jello.
In a large bowl, mix dissolved mixture, pineapple juice, lemon juice and rest of water.
Place equal amounts into gallon freezer bags.
Remove as much air as possible.
Lay flat on... - 33.8996
Alcohol Free Mock Champagne
Make 1 recipe and freeze to use for ice for the rest of the punch.
Never use regular ice.
Mix and add prepared ice - 21.3293
Fever K.o. Punch
Mix and pour over ice.
For more information about Fever, visit FeverUSA.com. - 18.0009
The Purple Dream Cocktail
A cocktail that is sorta purple and sorta blue, maybe blurple? The unfortunate part about this cocktail is the glass is just too small to hold all the awesome. - 112.431
A popular variation of a Margarita that incorporates a Corona beer. A great drink to mix up for 4th of July or a cookout to serve your guests. - 105.447
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Add rest of ingredients.
Good mixed with vodka. - 32.636
1) Into a gallon ice cream pail, put all the ingredients after mixing.
2) Freeze until slushy.
3) Mix many a times at intervals until frozen.
4) In a large punch bowl or individual glasses, mix half and half with 7-Up, Sprite, etc along with... - 38.1934
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate overnight, if possible.
2. Immediately before serving, add soda, orange and lemon slices, and cubed apple. - 28.1737
Banana Orange Refresher
Mash bananas thoroughly; add cold or partly frozen orange juice concentrate and mix well. Add ginger ale or Sprite. Serve over crushed ice. To store for future use, freeze banana-orange mixture in ice-cube trays. When frozen solid, transfer to plastic bags.... - 12.3692