- » Mixed Dried Herbs
Mixed Dried Herbs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Dried Herbs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Dried Herbs recipes.
Herb Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. - 22.3419
Homemade Dry Soup Mix
Blend all ingredients.
Store in tightly covered jar.
In making soup, use 3 tablespoons of this mix to each cup of liquid.
If a home grinder is available, dried peas and beans, barley, lentils, or other dried legumes and cereals may also be ground to add to... - 23.3089
Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Transfer to a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and store in the refrigerator.
To Make Buttermilk Dressing In a small bowl, whisk together 5 tablespoons of the Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix, 1/2 cup warm... - 23.2705
Herb Seasoned Flour
Herb Seasoned Flour is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Herb Seasoned Flour dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 22.5772
Mix Herbs Veal Birds
Veal Birds has a Juicy taste. The veal and chicken stocks gives the Veal Birds Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 39.4163
Hearty Dry Soup Mix
In a large soup pot combine 34 cup Hearty Dry Soup Mix (well rinsed), 6 cups water or vegetable stock, and 4 to 5 cups assorted chopped or shredded vegetables. (Saute vegetables in vegetable oil or butter first, if desired.)
Season to taste with... - 26.5935
Chili Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2 months.
To Make Chili con Carne In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderate heat, brown 1 pound very lean ground beef and drain... - 30.6157
Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs
This Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 35.1148
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 33.9997
Whole Wheat Baguettes With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Herbs
1. Place a pizza stone in the middle rack of the oven and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast.
3. Mix in whole-wheat flour, 2 /12 cups white flour and salt.
4. Transfer to a floured work surface... - 45.0657
Court Bouillon With Dry White Wine
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Place a strainer over a large bowl; line with a double thickness of cheesecloth.
Pour liquid through cheesecloth.
Discard vegetables and herbs. - 37.2294
Creative Fines Herbes Butter
Use your favorite herbs and process with one stick of butter.
Use 3 tablespoons fresh chives, rosemary, chervil, tarragon, dillweed, or coriander for each stick of butter.
Wonderful if you have an herb garden! Use 1 or 2 teaspoons dried herbs per stick of... - 16.1915
Homemade Herb Mix
In small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in jar with tight fitting lid.
Stir or shake before using.
Use as a seasoning in recipes or try one of the suggestions listed in the tips.
3/4 cup mix. - 28.3644
Place the meat and the bones in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Remove the scum which accumulates on the surface.
In the work bowl roughly chop the vegetables and add, together with all... - 34.3365
Herbed Beer Bread Mix
In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oregano, thyme and dillweed.
Pack into airtight container or bag. (Mix can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 month.) - 24.208
Mixed Herbs Vinaigrette Dressing
In screw top jar combine all ingredients; cover and shake well to mix.
Shake again just before serving.
Chill to store. - 30.5603
Mixed Herb Tabouli
COMBINE BURGHUL and hot water in medium bowl.
1.Stand 15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
2.Remove large stalks from parsley and discard.
Wash and dry other herbs thoroughly.
Chop well with a large, sharp knife or in food processor.
(If using... - 40.0343
Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton... - 40.6262
Grilled Chicken With Mixed Herb Rub
Try this recipe of grilled chicken with the simplest and easiest rub. This rub is made with dried home grown herbs. Watch the video to know what goes into the rub and how to grill chicken. - 108.662
Chicken With Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Artichokes
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic pepper over the potatoes. Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 hours. Reduce... - 30.8213
Dry Tortilla Soup
Dry Tortilla Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Dry Tortilla Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.1824
Mixed Herb Bread Stuffing
Cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Add bread cubes.
Heat, stirring to prevent excessive browning.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
For dry stuffing, add little or no liquid.
For moist stuffing, mix in lightly with fork just enough hot water or beef... - 29.5948
Spaghettini With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Broccoli
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.In large skillet, add and saute for 1 minute
Add to oil mixture along with broccoli.
Saute for 1... - 41.7906
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 43.9605
Cottage Herb Rolls
Cottage Herb Rolls has a fine taste. Cottage Herb Rolls gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and eggs. Cottage Herb Rolls is used by any people worldwide. - 40.8373
Chicken Citron With Herbs
1. Start by washing the chickens well and pat them dry using a kitchen towel.
2. Use a jointing knife to cut the chickens into 8 pieces each, keeping the neck and winglets for making stock or gravy.
3. Season the chicken pieces with salt and... - 45.513
Dry Salting Mixture
In a mortar, crush the allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves and peppercorns together coarsely.
Mix with the salt and herbs.
Rub the salt mixture over the pork, making sure that all of the surfaces of the meat are evenly covered.
Put a layer of the... - 28.9334
Herbed New Potato Skewers
Toss the potatoes with olive oil, garlic, and herbs.
Thread the potatoes on the kebob skewers and rotate for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. - 20.5169
Combine mayonnaise, onion, garlic, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire, and herbs; mix well. - 23.4573
Work the mixed herbs into the dough by squeezing and kneading the dough by hand until evenly mixed through the dough.
Shape to fit a greased small 4 1/2x2 1/2X1 1/2-inch loaf pan or divide into 8 pieces and shape into rolls.
Melt the butter and brush over the... - 31.4614
Fennel Curly Endive And Dry Fig Salad
1. In a small bowl, soak figs in hot water for 15 minutes to soften slightly; drain. Cut each fig into quarters.
2. In a salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, and figs. Toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 28.5669
Baked Herbed Potatoes
Cook potatoes in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in shallow baking dish and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 30 minutes. - 33.2947
Herb & Cheese Filled Cherry Tomatoes
With Tomato Corer, remove tops and seeds from cherry tomatoes; turn hollowed tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain a few minutes.
In Batter Bowl, blend cream cheese, Dill Mix and milk with 10-inch Whisk until well blended and smooth.
Fit Decorating... - 32.6152
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 45.9767
Herbed Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1) In a custard cup, combine water and instant onion. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together apple, cornbread, parsley, sage, thyme, onion and black pepper. Also, add... - 47.5816
Moroccan Meatballs With Herb Couscous
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix with your hand the lamb with onion, half the garlic, half the ginger and half the spices.
2. Shape mixture into marble size meatballs.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil.
4. Fry the meatballs in... - 44.4184
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 44.7141
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 44.3055
Sauteed New Potatoes With Garlic And Herbs
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil, garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Stir in potatoes and toss thoroughly to coat well.
3. Cover the skillet and cook for about 20 minutes, on medium heat, turning frequently.
4.... - 41.648
Striped Bass With Oysters And Herbs
1. Have the fish cleaned but have the head and tail left intact.
2. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
3. In a skillet heat the butter and lightly brown the crumbs in it. Add the marjoram, parsley, salt, pepper and cayenne and mix. Stuff the fish loosely with... - 33.7398
Herb Stuffed Pork Birds
Cut bones out of chops.
Pound meat slightly.
Make stuffing: Cook onion, pars ley, and celery in butter; add 1/2 tea spoon salt, the pepper, and poultry seasoning; mix with bread crumbs; add a little water to moisten.
Put some stuffing on each chop.
Roll, and... - 43.215
Warm Tabbouleh With Herb Tapenade
1. For the tapenade, put the olives, gherkins, parsley and coriander in a food processor, then blend until coarsely chopped. With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream until the sauce is almost smooth.
2. Place the bulghar wheat in... - 37.5536
Fricassee Of Chicken With Herbs
1. In a heavy kettle combine the broth, onion, carrot, peppercorns, chives, parsley, salt and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
2. Dredge the chicken pieces in three tablespoons of the flour. In a skillet, heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the chicken and... - 39.0451
Ginger And Garlic As Healing Herbs..pallavi
Garlic has been used for thousands of years both as a culinary flavouring and for medicinal purposes. Much of the original folklore surrounding garlic has been superceded by scientific research and it is now clear that garlic does indeed have much value both... - 22.6688
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 45.5619
Crispy Herb Loaf
Cream the butter well with the herbs, lemon juice and pepper.
Cut the bread into even slanting slices about 1/2 inch thick but do not cut right through the loaf.
Spread each slice generously with the butter mixture and then re-shape the loaf.
If there is - 23.8104
Vegetable With Dry Coriander
Heat half oil in a non-stick pan.
Add almond slice and tossed for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Put ginger garlic paste cook for a minutes ,add all the vegetable,and spices,toss for a minutes, tossing often until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add... - 37.471
Sun Dried Tomato Scones
These Sun Dried Tomato Scones are a delicious treat ! I brunch on these cheese and basil tomato quickbreads whenever I'm hungry in between meals. Enjoy these Sun Dried Tomato Scones and let me know what you think about them. - 40.8582
Lamb Shanks With Portobello Mushrooms And Dried Cranberries
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
To prepare the lamb shanks, mix the flour, salt, and pepper in a large plastic bag.
Add the lamb shanks, 1 or 2 pieces at a time, shake to coat, and pat off the excess flour mixture.
In a large, wide, nonaluminum saucepan or Dutch... - 42.8989
White Wine And Herb Marinade
1. Place wine, oil, spring onions and herbs in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Pour marinade over poultry or fish, cover and set aside to marinate. - 22.4057
Herb Barbecue Sauce
1) In a jar, combine all the ingredients together. Shake properly.
2) Use and serve as needed. - 38.7358
Chicken Livers In Tomato And Herb Sauce
Chicken Livers In Tomato And Herb Sauce is an easy skillet side dish, easy to prepare with chicken livers, tomatoes and dry sherry. Chicken Livers In Tomato And Herb Sauce is nutritious and perfect for a busy family. Follow these simple steps to get the... - 35.5565
Herbed Veal With Wine
Trim excess fat from veal, cut veal into 1-inch strips, and dredge in flour.
Saute veal in butter and olive oil in a large skillet until lightly browned.
Remove veal to a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Saute green onions in pan... - 36.6637
Old Fashioned Herb Bread
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Blend milk, butter, sugar, and salt thoroughly in a large bowl; cool to warm.
Add 1 cup flour and beat thoroughly.
Beat in egg, nutmeg, and sage, then the yeast.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make a soft (but not sticky)... - 44.0772
Herbed French Bread
Set aside 1 teaspoon buttermilk-style salad dressing mix.
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, remaining salad dressing mix, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine buttermilk, water, and shortening in a small saucepan, cook over low heat until... - 42.5817
Herbed Brie En Croute
Herbed Brie En Croute has a supreme taste. The egg and cheese gives the Herbed Brie En Croute a velvety taste. - 39.1658
Herb Barbecue Sauce
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Herb Barbecue Sauce. This excellent recipe of Herb Barbecue Sauce combines ingredients of popular choice and shows you a quick and easy way to make it on your own. - 42.7662
Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella
Stuffed Park Roll With Mortadella wil never be a bad choice for weekend parties. The pork roll packs in the richness of mortadella sausage, mixed herbs and long grain rice. Just check out the recipe of the rich and tasty Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella. - 44.3984
Italian Bread With Olive Oil And Herbs
Preheat oven to Broil.
Whisk olive oil, herbs, and salt in bowl until thoroughly blended.
Slice bread in half lengthwise, and drizzle olive-oil mixture over both cut surfaces.
(If loaf is exceptionally large, you may need to increase quantities of oil and... - 28.5692
Goat Cheese Pizza With Herb Crust
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, mixed dried herbs and make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and... - 48.1102
Hollandaise Sauce Variations
Chop shallots in the work bowl.
In a saucepan combine the shallots, the wine, the vinegar, the herbs and the pepper.
Cook rapidly until a tablespoon of liquid is left.
Strain the liquid into the Hollandaise Sauce and run the processor for 3 seconds. - 27.5759
Choose-a-bean Soup Mix
In a plastic bag or airtight container combine all ingredients.
Seal tightly and store till needed.
To cook choose a bean soup mix: In a 3 quart saucepan combine 1 recipe choose a bean soup mix and 7 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer... - 44.5981
Italian Seasoning Mix
This Italian Seasoning Mix is absolutely irresistible ! I tried this on my pasta and pizzas and they tasted heavenly ! If I were you, I'd immediately try this Italian Seasoning Mix myself and told you how much I liked it ! - 27.3439
Mexican Seasoning Mix
This Mexican Seasoning Mix is simply terrific ! This hot spicy extremely flavorful affair of oregano, red pepper and garlic goes well with my meats pasta and bread dishes ! Do give this a try ! Your suggestions for this Mexican Seasoning Mix are welcome ! - 28.8593
Seasoned Couscous Mix
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in airtight container.
For 2 servings of cooked couscous, use 1/2 cup couscous mix and 3/4 cup water. (Stir dry mix before measuring.)
Bring water to a boil in small saucepan; stir in couscous... - 35.0539
Herbal Seasoning Mix
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients and process on low speed till smooth and well blended; add to a shaker top container
2. Put a piece of waxed paper inside the lid to keep it airtight and refrigerate
3. Serve as required - 32.9367
Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2 months.
To Make Spaghetti Sauce In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderate heat, mix together 2 cans (28 ounces each) low sodium... - 29.113
Mixed Vegetables With Sweetbreads
Combine the oil, vinegar, herbs, salt, and dry mustard and pour over the sweetbreads, prepared according to the following instructions.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, drain the sweetbreads, and combine with the salad... - 32.7906
Caesar Salad Mix
Spread lemon rind on paper towel; microwave at High for 4 to 4-1/2 minutes or until dry, stirring several times, or dry for 1 day at room temperature.
In airtight container, combine lemon rind, cheese, oregano, mustard, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne. (Mix... - 27.4313
Zesty Snack Mix
In a large bowl, combine the cereal, corn chips, peanuts and oats.
Combine butter and honey; drizzle over cereal mixture.
Sprinkle with chili powder, oregano and salt; toss to coat.
Spread evenly on an ungreased 15-in x 10-in. x 1 -in.baking pan.
Bake at... - 36.6925
Roasted Mixed Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Put all the ingredients, except for the balsamic vinegar, together in a baking pan and bake for about 1 hour.
3. When finished cooking, remove vegetables from the oven and place them in a serving dish. Sprinkle with the balsamic... - 33.2157
Salad Of Mixed Greens
Just before serving, toss lettuce leaves with Citrus Vinaigrette.
Top with curly-leaved onion and sprinkle lightly with herbs and diced tomatoes. - 22.39
Potage Of Beef And Mixed Vegetables
In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef over medium heat about 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain in a strainer or colander, then transfer to a large plate lined with three layers of paper towels.
Blot with additional paper... - 39.4902
Fattoush Mixed Salad
Fattoush Mixed Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Fattoush Mixed Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.3022
Chicken Dumplings Using Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
This an amazing Chicken And Dumplings recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Chicken And Dumplings for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 44.4283
Mixed Cooked Vegetable Salad
Combine vegetables and herbs, and toss gently, to avoid mashing the vegetables.
Divide into 2 salad bowls, and just before serving, pour Mayonnaise Sauce equally into each bowl (for a satisfying luncheon salad, use cottage cheese). - 26.0918
Salmon With Mixed Greens
Salmon mostly feels and turns good when cooked with flavors and here is one such recipe. Learn from Mike Monahan how to cook salmon with some simple spices and flavors and serve it along with mixed salad greens. Wholesome indeed! - 118.44
Romanian Mixed Vegetables
Heat 1 inch water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Add potatoes, carrots and beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until almost tender.
Add tomatoes,... - 38.2208
Fennel Mixed Grain Bread
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 degrees.
2) In a small bowl put bulgar in boiling water for 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl mix yeast, warm water and sugar. Keep aside till foamy.
4) Add honey, oil, fennel seed and salt into yeast mixture... - 45.2033
Six Bean Soup
In a colander, rinse the kidney, navy, great northern, lima, pinto and garbanzo beans.
In a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine the beans and water.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.... - 44.4555
Scott's Abalone Burgers
In a medium bowl beat the egg and add the next 3 ingredients.
Brown the abalone meat in a little butter or margarine in a skillet.
Drain carefully and add to the egg and onion mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill the mixture for 1... - 33.8319
In a stock pot combine the fish bones, the water and the white wine and bring to the boil In the meantime, roughly chop vegetables and herbs.
Place into the work bowl 2 cups at a time and process until finely cut.
Add the vegetables, herb mixture and the rest... - 34.1437
Western Barbecue Sauce
Combine ingredients; mix well.
Let stand overnight.
Baste or brush sauce generously over chicken during cooking.
Enough sauce for 2 (3 lb.) fryers - 31.0903
Gourmet Wine Sauce
Mix all ingredients and, if possible, let stand 1 hour or longer to blend flavors - 26.0375
Black Beans In Rum
Black Beans In Rum is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Black Beans In Rum, you will always crave for some more. - 38.184
Vegetable Platter With Herb And Garlic Sauce
Slice the eggplant, sprinkle with the salt and set aside 10 minutes.
Scrape and wash the carrots.
Quarter, clean, wash and drain the peppers.
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut into eighths, removing the stem ends.
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Slice the... - 44.3609
Green Beans Fines Herbes
1. In a bowl, mix dried herbs in a little apple juice or water; let soak for overnight.
2. Let beans defrost at room temperature or in a saucepan of boiling water, quickly boil for a few minutes and drain.
3. In a pan, brush oil and stir... - 40.4721
Brussels Sprouts And Celery
Cook celery in 3 tablespoons margarine for 2 minutes.
Blend in flour.
Add milk gradually and heat to boiling.
Add Brussels sprouts and salt.
Pour into greased baking dish; cover with bread crumbs, dot with remaining margarine, and bake at 400Â° for about 20... - 30.2347
Combine mayonnaise, onion, garlic, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire, and herbs; mix well.
Makes 1 1/4 cups. - 23.0299