- » Mixed Dried Herbs
Mixed Dried Herbs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Dried Herbs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Dried Herbs recipes.
Herb Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. - 20.2522
Homemade Dry Soup Mix
Blend all ingredients.
Store in tightly covered jar.
In making soup, use 3 tablespoons of this mix to each cup of liquid.
If a home grinder is available, dried peas and beans, barley, lentils, or other dried legumes and cereals may also be ground to add to... - 22.007
Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Transfer to a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and store in the refrigerator.
To Make Buttermilk Dressing In a small bowl, whisk together 5 tablespoons of the Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix, 1/2 cup warm... - 21.8046
Herb Seasoned Flour
Herb Seasoned Flour is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Herb Seasoned Flour dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 21.1002
Mix Herbs Veal Birds
Veal Birds has a Juicy taste. The veal and chicken stocks gives the Veal Birds Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 36.7867
Hearty Dry Soup Mix
In a large soup pot combine 34 cup Hearty Dry Soup Mix (well rinsed), 6 cups water or vegetable stock, and 4 to 5 cups assorted chopped or shredded vegetables. (Saute vegetables in vegetable oil or butter first, if desired.)
Season to taste with... - 24.3744
Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs
This Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 33.4597
Chili Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2 months.
To Make Chili con Carne In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderate heat, brown 1 pound very lean ground beef and drain... - 28.2967
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 31.7646
Whole Wheat Baguettes With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Herbs
1. Place a pizza stone in the middle rack of the oven and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast.
3. Mix in whole-wheat flour, 2 /12 cups white flour and salt.
4. Transfer to a floured work surface... - 43.3046
Creative Fines Herbes Butter
Use your favorite herbs and process with one stick of butter.
Use 3 tablespoons fresh chives, rosemary, chervil, tarragon, dillweed, or coriander for each stick of butter.
Wonderful if you have an herb garden! Use 1 or 2 teaspoons dried herbs per stick of... - 13.4887
Homemade Herb Mix
In small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in jar with tight fitting lid.
Stir or shake before using.
Use as a seasoning in recipes or try one of the suggestions listed in the tips.
3/4 cup mix. - 27.7698
Mixed Herbs Vinaigrette Dressing
In screw top jar combine all ingredients; cover and shake well to mix.
Shake again just before serving.
Chill to store. - 28.7667
Herbed Beer Bread Mix
In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oregano, thyme and dillweed.
Pack into airtight container or bag. (Mix can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 month.) - 22.207
Place the meat and the bones in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Remove the scum which accumulates on the surface.
In the work bowl roughly chop the vegetables and add, together with all... - 33.2443
Mixed Herb Tabouli
COMBINE BURGHUL and hot water in medium bowl.
1.Stand 15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
2.Remove large stalks from parsley and discard.
Wash and dry other herbs thoroughly.
Chop well with a large, sharp knife or in food processor.
(If using... - 36.2515
Grilled Chicken With Mixed Herb Rub
Try this recipe of grilled chicken with the simplest and easiest rub. This rub is made with dried home grown herbs. Watch the video to know what goes into the rub and how to grill chicken. - 110.336
Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton... - 38.4107
Dry Tortilla Soup
Dry Tortilla Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Dry Tortilla Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.9809
Mixed Herb Bread Stuffing
Cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Add bread cubes.
Heat, stirring to prevent excessive browning.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
For dry stuffing, add little or no liquid.
For moist stuffing, mix in lightly with fork just enough hot water or beef... - 26.5336
Court Bouillon With Dry White Wine
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Place a strainer over a large bowl; line with a double thickness of cheesecloth.
Pour liquid through cheesecloth.
Discard vegetables and herbs. - 35.1394
Spaghettini With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Broccoli
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.In large skillet, add and saute for 1 minute
Add to oil mixture along with broccoli.
Saute for 1... - 40.1121
Chicken With Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Artichokes
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic pepper over the potatoes. Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 hours. Reduce... - 29.5368
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 42.1081
Cottage Herb Rolls
Cottage Herb Rolls has a fine taste. Cottage Herb Rolls gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and eggs. Cottage Herb Rolls is used by any people worldwide. - 39.4881
Chicken Citron With Herbs
1. Start by washing the chickens well and pat them dry using a kitchen towel.
2. Use a jointing knife to cut the chickens into 8 pieces each, keeping the neck and winglets for making stock or gravy.
3. Season the chicken pieces with salt and... - 44.8648
Dry Salting Mixture
In a mortar, crush the allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves and peppercorns together coarsely.
Mix with the salt and herbs.
Rub the salt mixture over the pork, making sure that all of the surfaces of the meat are evenly covered.
Put a layer of the... - 28.7252
Herbed New Potato Skewers
Toss the potatoes with olive oil, garlic, and herbs.
Thread the potatoes on the kebob skewers and rotate for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. - 18.6892
Work the mixed herbs into the dough by squeezing and kneading the dough by hand until evenly mixed through the dough.
Shape to fit a greased small 4 1/2x2 1/2X1 1/2-inch loaf pan or divide into 8 pieces and shape into rolls.
Melt the butter and brush over the... - 30.0599
Combine mayonnaise, onion, garlic, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire, and herbs; mix well. - 21.2378
Baked Herbed Potatoes
Cook potatoes in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in shallow baking dish and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 30 minutes. - 33.773
Herb & Cheese Filled Cherry Tomatoes
With Tomato Corer, remove tops and seeds from cherry tomatoes; turn hollowed tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain a few minutes.
In Batter Bowl, blend cream cheese, Dill Mix and milk with 10-inch Whisk until well blended and smooth.
Fit Decorating... - 32.5528
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 47.292
Herbed Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1) In a custard cup, combine water and instant onion. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together apple, cornbread, parsley, sage, thyme, onion and black pepper. Also, add... - 45.2183
Moroccan Meatballs With Herb Couscous
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix with your hand the lamb with onion, half the garlic, half the ginger and half the spices.
2. Shape mixture into marble size meatballs.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil.
4. Fry the meatballs in... - 45.9136
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 42.814