- » Mixed Cocktail
Mixed Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed cocktail recipes.
Chocolate Ginger Martini
This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest. - 145.252
A cross between a dirty martini and a bloody mary, this is a fun cocktail that you can tailor to your own tastes. Make it extra special with gourmet salt like roasted garlic sea salt from Salts of the 7 Seas. - 145.236
Life Is A Bitchintini
1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for... - 144.733
Cointreau Caviar Pearls
Tickle your taste buds with a bracing yet delicious mix of champagne and Cointreau caviar. There can be a no other better way of bringing molecular mixology to your drinks than this heady cocktail. A perfect marriage of sweet and bitter, this unique and... - 144.624
A trashion party invite inspired this deliciously, uh, trashyly different cocktail. Served martini style (or however you like) the idea is to use erstwhile trash. Frankly, that gives you considerable scope to use anything you would otherwise toss out, without... - 143.141
Skinny Soother Martini
1. For the chamomile vodka: In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the vodka with the tea bag.
2. Shake and wait about a week, shaking briefly every two or three days. Once ready, keep refrigerated
3. For the cocktail: Add 1 1/2... - 142.918
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 141.486
Spanish Main Cocktail
My version of the Spanish Main cocktail using dark rum, Licor 43 Spanish liqueur and a syrup of India tea, cinnamon and cloves. - 140.028
Linzer Torte Cocktail
Really rich, really sweet and utterly scrumptious, linzer torte is jam (usually raspberry) in an almond pastry with hints of vanilla, citrus and cinnamon. Inspired by my friend, Rayann Larsen of the Work Spot, who loves Chambord, here’s my recreation of... - 139.939
Who doesn't like to sip espresso, especially when you shake it into an awesome martini. See this video that shares an espresso martini recipe which can be prepared in no time. Next time you host a cocktail party at home, amaze your friends with this flavorful... - 138.769
Sex In The Hot Tub Cocktail
A hot tub with champagne (or bubbles in a bath) is pretty darn sexy and so is this drink with peach schnapps and raspberry liqueur. - 137.995
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
Skinny Summer Sipper
1. Muddle the strawberries, basil, and lime juice in a rocks glass.
2. Add the strawberry balsamic vinegar, stevia syrup and ice.
3. Add the tequila and stir.
4. Top with club soda.
5. Serve chilled. - 137.562
Simply Exquisite Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with Frangelico, butterscotch schnapps, orange curacao, creme de bananas and light cream. Shake well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Add a dash of nutmeg and the orange wedge and serve chilled. - 137.235
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 137.11
1. In a decanter combine the white dog whiskey, punt e mes and maraschino liquer.
2. Stir and pour it in a cocktails glass.
3. Serve the white hook cocktail as it is. - 137.104
A Rum Lady herself, this cocktail was created for Holly Sawyer combining spiced and golden rum, with a honeyed strawberry puree, a little pecan liqueur and light cream. See how Holly likes it. - 136.784
Cucumber And Raspberry Mojito
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests. - 136.745
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 136.538
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
Tom Collins Cocktail
Some say this elegant drink began as the John Collins, named for a waiter at Limmer’s Old House in London. Eventually, someone made the cocktail with Old Tom Gin and hence, it became the Tom Collins. This theory is made more likely by the Great Tom Collins... - 136.283
Wasabi Infused Caesar Cocktail
Bring a little twist to your regular cocktail by adding some special herbs or spices. The wasabi caesar cocktail is a nice fusion of Oriental and Canadian styles. The muddled wasabi makes the classic Canadian caesar cocktail completely irresistible. Watch the... - 135.918
Refreshing Celery Sipper Cocktail
What’s summer without a perfect warm weather drink? Beat the heat wave with the robust and refreshing celery sipper. Its herbal aroma and flavor may be off-putting for some, but the sweet-citrusy tang and elegant presentation will definitely score a point.... - 135.219
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 135.167
Rosemary Citrus Martini
1. Mix the honey and warm water well to make honey syrup.
2. Squeeze and drop the clementine or mandarin with a large sprig of rosemary into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice.
3. Add in the vodka, lemon and 3/4 ounce of honey syrup... - 135.107
Lemon Ginger Gin Martini
Searching for a unique cocktail recipe - here is a special cocktail which your guests are going to appreciate. Preparing lemon ginger martini takes maximum of 10 minutes. It is also easy to learn once you watch the recipe video. - 134.943
1. Shake lemon juice and simple syrup with ice, in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a Collins glass over ice.
3. Layer bitters over the ice cubes.
4. Top with soda water.
5. Serve garnished with a lemon peel. - 134.78
A smashing whiskey drink. Really just a Mint Julep with whiskey rather than bourbon. - 134.776
Here’s a lovely, light libation of tequila with fresh rosemary and pineapple juice. - 134.77
How To Make A Cucumber Thyme Gin And Tonic Cocktail
A lovely cocktail with an aromatic combination of thyme, cucumber and gin and a refreshing fizz of soda. If you’re watching your weight, this cocktail is low-cal with about 140 calories. But you can have a super SKINNY Cucumber-Thyme Gin and Tonic that is a... - 134.753
Black Rose Cocktail
1. Build the bourbon, cognac, grenadine, Peychaud's bitters and angosture bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with the lemon peel and serve chilled. - 134.559
Sweet Heat Martini
Habanero vodka provides the heat and agave is the sweet with a little ginger liqueur to even things out. It’s really worth taking the time to infuse your vodka but, if you don’t want to, substitute pepper vodka. - 134.555
Kiwi Basil Cocktail
1. Muddle the kiwi fruit, basil, lime juice and syrup in an old-fashioned glass.
2. Add the gin and ice and stir well.
3. Garnish with basil and a slice of kiwi and serve chilled. - 134.539
Mojito, one of the world’s favorite drinks. Add a little ginger and spice it up even more. Delicious! - 134.219
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 134.149
Leg Spreader Martini
1. Add spiced rum, coconut rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice to a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
4. Drop in a cherry and serve chilled. - 134.137
Treasure Hunter Cocktail
1. In a large wine glass, muddle the lemon slices, sugar and kirschwasser.
2. Fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the rum.
4. Top with the wine and stir well.
5. Serve as a chilled cocktail. - 134.117
Skinny Basil Pineapple Cocktail
Refreshing pineapple with a tang of basil and a little belt of gin in a Skinny cocktail that has only 135 low calories. This is a delightful sipper on a hot day. - 134.109
Peppy Vanil Skinny Cocktail
1. Put the peppercorns in a bag and smash roughly with a rolling pin or wood hammer.
2. In an ice-filled shaker, add the broken peppercorns, cranberry, vodka, stevia and about 1/4 of a lemon zested.
3. Shake well.
4. Double strain into a... - 133.999
A new martini creation made with a mix from iX MiXer. Bourbon, vanilla vodka, berrie, citrus and cinnamon come together for an explosive burst of flavor. And the folk at iX say their all-natural MiX is packed with electrolytes, vitamins and minerals that will... - 133.808
Sunken Treasure Martini
1. Put the jam into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Add the strawberry into the jam.
3. In a shaker, add the gin and peach schnapps with ice and shake well.
4. Strain over the strawberry and jam.
5. Top with chilled champagne.
6. Serve chilled. - 133.712
How To Make A Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup and grenadine and shake over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a little umbrella and serve chilled. - 133.637
Lemon Drop Martini
1. Rim the martini glass with lemon twist and sugar to created a coated rim.
2. Combine the vodka, triple sec and lemon juice in an ice-filled shaker.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into a chilled glass.
5. Garnish with the... - 133.559
How To Carbonate A Cocktail
Carbonated Negroni is a magical cocktail. Whether you are a pro behind the bar or just want to impress your friends at home, adding bubbles is a fun and unique way to add texture and flavor to old favorites. Find out the details from this video. - 133.521
Chocolate Spice Martini
The Chocolate Spice Martini is as rich and delicious as it gets but with an added kick of cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. - 133.383
Adam And Eve Cocktail
Originally made with Forbidden Fruit Liqueur, a pomelo-based brandy liquor that is no longer in production, this is a recreation using brandy, gin, lemon and honey. Pomelo, also spelled as pommelo or pummelo, is a large grapefruit-like fruit. Forbidden Fruit... - 133.295
Roaring Dan's Mojito
In this free video Clint show you how to make a twist off a traditional Mojito. This cocktail has a little more flavor and is sure to be great in the fall. - 133.178
Pyrat's Sin Cocktail
1. In a champagne flute, drop the sugar cube and add enough bitters to soak it.
2. Add ice to a shaker and pour in the Pyrat rum and Grand Marnier and shake to chill.
3. Strain into the flute glass.
4. Top with your champagne.
5. Serve chilled. - 133.076
The Brazilian national cocktail, the caipirinha is a simple mixed drink of cachaca, lime and sugar that is none-the-less delicious. - 132.99
Beyond The Pale Martini
Do you have what it takes to go Beyond the Pale? Now-a-days the term refers to something, or someone, outside the realm of common decency. Years ago the phrase was more literal; pale meaning a fence, and it took some guts to go beyond it. So I dare you to try... - 132.972
Skinny Mai Tai Martini
A low-calorie Mai Tai drink to satisfy any dieter. Sip on this mix of rum, pineapple, almond and orange while congratulating yourself on consuming only 127 calories. - 132.962
Skinny Electric Lemonade Cocktail
Here’s an excellent low calorie version of the Electric Lemonade. With a full measure of vodka, fresh orange juice and sour mix it has only 115 calories but packs a lot of lip-smacking, refreshing flavor. - 132.902
Chocolate Mint Martini
1. Rim the glass, if that’s your preference, with a mix of cocoa powder and super fine sugar. Use the creme de cacao as binder and dip into the cocao-sugar mix.
2. Add vodka, creme de cacao, creme de menthe into an ice-filled shaker... - 132.813
Don’t having soda's and drinks at home doesn't mean you cannot have fun with drinks. Weelicious host is showing a refreshing drink that is also fun to make and its delicious. She is using limes from the farmers market, cold sparkling water and some honey to... - 132.776
Supposedly this was J P Morgan’s Alamagoozlum, according to Charles H. Baker, Jr. in the 1939 classic, The Gentleman’s Companion. One wonders about the origin of the name. - 132.769
Black Donald Cocktail
The Black Donald is essentially an El Diablo using Scotch instead of Tequila and Drambuie instead of Creme de Cassis. Highball glass cocktails have their own style. The ginger beer on top just jazzes it up! Watch the video and learn how to make it. - 132.646
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
The Last Word (classic)
1. In a pint glass, add the lime juice, gin, green chartreuse and cherry liqueur. Chill until serving time.
2. In a shaker, add the contents of the pint glass and shake well.
3. Serve immediately in a martini glass, garnished with... - 132.189
1. Add the kiwi to a glass with simple syrup and muddle.
2. Add vodka and lime.
3. Fill with ice and stir well using a bar spoon.
4. Serve chilled. - 131.896
1. In the cocktail shaker pour burbon, peach puree and sweet vermouth.
2. Add crushed ice and give it a good shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass and top it with champagne.
4. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry and edible gold flakes. - 131.776
Cubed Old Fashioned
The Cubed Old Fashioned could just take you to the fourth dimension! There are quite a few ingredients in there that come together to create this perfect cocktail. Watch this video for details. - 131.55
Skinny Sex On The Beach Cocktail
Not to imply that you must be skinny to have sex on the beach, rather if you want to become skinny (or stay that way) here’s a low calorie mixed drink to sip. Just 134 calories in this yummy cocktail, so why deprive yourself? - 131.492
Stage Velvet Martini
A potent martini, this recipe combines gin, maraschino liqueur, Fernet Branca and both Peychaud’s and Angostura. Not for the faint of heart, you might prefer the cocktail with a higher ratio of the sweet maraschino spirit to the bitter and aromatic Fernet. - 131.475
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 131.409
Ford Cocktail is similar to Caprice Cocktail, but ratios make a difference. Often, two cocktails have the same exact ingredients. The difference in taste and aroma comes from the ratios. Watch this video to learn this classic cocktail. - 130.887
After A While Crocodile Cocktail
This is not the same as the Afterwhile Crocodile. The After A While Crocodile is a swampy-looking affair with half a squeezed lime in it that’s supposed to look like a lurking croc. You’ll get a better idea of what we’re talking about if you watch the... - 130.882
Skinny Lemon Drop Martini
1. Add vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake till your hands are frigid.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with the lemon twist and serve chilled. - 130.849
How To Make A Vodka Gimlet
Most people think of the Vodka Gimlet as a combination of Vodka with Rose’s lime juice. We’ve notched it up a bit by combining the Rose’s with an equal amount of fresh lime juice. Of course, the original Gimlet is made with gin rather than vodka and,... - 130.579
Menage A Trois Martini
Obviously, there are many ways you can have a Menage a Trois. Here’s one I particularly enjoy. - 130.572
Dark And Stormy - Clint's Twist
1. In a tall glass, fill ice up to the brim.
2. Add the black rum, lime juice and the ginger beer and mix well, using a stirrer.
3. Using the stirrer, insert the slices of lime into the glass.
4. Using a knife, make a slit in one of the slices and... - 130.457
Skinny Hairy Navel Cocktail
1. Fill a 10-oz glass with ice.
2. Add vodka, peach nectar and orange juice into it and stir.
3. Garnish with an orange wedge and serve chilled. - 130.386
1. In a Pint glass, add rye whiskey, peychauds bitters, sugar cube and stir gently to break up the sugar.
2. Scoop in the ice cubes and mix, gently stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. In a cocktail glass, add the Absinthe and swirl the glass around to... - 130.378
Skinny Green Tea Martini
1. Add the vodka, kombucha green tea and stevia syrup into a shaker half-filled with ice.
2. Shake till really cold.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with a sprig or fresh garden herbs and serve chilled. - 130.018
A take on the ever popular screwdriver, this time with champagne. - 129.924
Scarlet Harlot Cocktail
We love the Scarlet Harlot name and this cocktail tastes pretty damn good too. Use Dubonnet or Cynar with brandy and cherries for a rich and warm mixed drink. - 129.866
Pusser's Rum Cocktail: The Painkiller
1. In a tall glass, add Pusser's rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, cream of coconut with ice.
2. Mix well by pouring into another tall glass. Repeat the process a couple of times.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry and serve... - 129.831
Lady Macbeth Champagne Cocktail
1. Pour the champagne into a flute glass.
2. Slowly add the port but do not stir.
3. Add the lemon twist.
4. Serve chilled. - 129.707
Skinny Whiskey Sour
A timeless classic, the Whiskey Sour has now been revised to help you fit into those skinny jeans. 136 low calories in total. Oh, yeah! - 129.703
Poet's Dream Cocktail
1. In a tall glass pour the gin, dry vermouth and Benedictine.
2. Add ice cubes and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Strain and pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve the poet’s dream cocktail with a garnish of lemon peel. - 129.703
The Milwaukee Morning - A Breakfast Cocktail
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you how to make one of his signature drinks, The Milwaukee Morning. This drink is great, well, in the morning or anytime you are looking to wake up to a nice refreshing cocktail. - 129.283
Milwaukee Pina Colada
In this video Clint give us a great twist on a traditional Pina Colada. This one will take you to exotic Caribbean places, even if you stuck in Milwaukee, Denver or wherever you may be. - 129.045
Skinny Gladiator Cocktail
1. Mix Disaronno Amaretto, peach nectar and orange juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Top with the chilled soda.
4. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and a small sprig of mint for an extra splash... - 128.675
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 128.618
Today we'll try together one the most famous Cuban cocktails, the mojito, whose great flavor is given by mint leaves, lime and cane sugar. - 128.522
Vodka Float Cocktail
1. Pour the vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake till cold.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Top with the coke.
4. Drop the ice cream on top and let it float.
5. Serve chilled. - 128.102
Caipiroska - Cocktail
Today we'll be preparing with Sonia a famous refreshing cocktail: the caipiroska. In this case, it's made with dry vodka and strawberries, but you can substitute with other fruit, such as mango, banana, etc. - 128.101
Lemonade In Bloom
Fresh basil blooming out of lemonade? That’s what this looks like and it tastes oh, so divine.
This is a great cocktail recipe to use for a punch. Just multiply all the ingredients. - 127.964
Work Spot Champagne Cocktail
1. Chill the Kahlua, vodka and limoncello over ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a champagne flute.
3. Top with the sparkler.
4. Garnish with lime slices and serve cold. - 127.849
Orange Diamond Cocktail
1. In a rocks glass, muddle the orange slices, cardamom and Cointreau.
2. Add ice cubes and 3 Olives Chocolate Vodka and stir well.
3. Serve and sip slowly. - 127.815
Sex On The Beach - Part 2
1. Fill ice into a lowball glass.
2. Add the Chambord, Melon liqueur, vodka, pineapple juice and cranberry juice into the glass.
3. Stir well.
4. Garnish with a cherry and serve chilled. - 127.703
The 20th Century Cocktail
1.In a pint glass, fill ice cubes up to the brim. Add the Gin, Lillet Blanc, Creme de Cacao and lemon juice. Shake well to mix the contents of the glass.
2.Using a double strainer, strain the contents of the pint glass into a martini... - 127.598
Red Headed Slut
1. In a mixing glass, add the Jager, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry juice.
2. In a small glass-the mouth of which can be fit into the mixing glass to close it, put the ice cubes and align over the mixing glass as shown in the video. Shake well to mix the... - 127.595
Walk The Plank
1. Top a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum and mango rum.
3. Top with soda or ginger ale.
4. Serve chilled. - 127.467
Spritz - Cocktail
In Italy, the aperitif is an institution and the spritz plays the starring role. This aperol cocktail is as simple as good... cheers! - 127.257
The cocktail sauce is a very delicate sauce, it's mostly served with fish and crustaceans and it's the main ingredient of the famous shrimp cocktail - 126.839