- » Mixed Cheese Nut Roll
Mixed Cheese Nut Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Cheese Nut Roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Cheese Nut Roll recipes.
Pecan Cheese Log
This Pecan Cheese Log is a party rage ! My friends simply love this mixed cheese roll, especially with crispy crackers ! Try out this Pecan Cheese Log and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.5912
Amazing Banana Nut Roll
1 Lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper. Set aside.
2 For filling, in a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and the 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add whole egg and... - 35.9354
Arlene's Cheese Roll
Mix cheese together at room temperature.
Mix in other ingredients.
Roll into roll on foil (roll will be limp) and sprinkle with chili powder.
I double the recipe and make several small rolls at Christmas and give some to friends.
I use an 8 ounce package of... - 25.7425
Austrian Cheese Roll
Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
Blend cheese with butter.
Add capers, anchovies, chives, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, paprika and dry mustard to cheese mixture.
Chill mixture until firm enough to shape into roll.
Roll... - 39.5464
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Amazing Banana Nut Roll
Prepare Vanilla Cheese Frosting. In large bowl, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low. Beat in confectioners' sugar until blended. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2... - 43.7134
Walnut Roll Up Cookies
In a small mixing bowl, combine the yeast and warm water.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and butter replacement.
Beat in the egg.
Add the yeast and mix just until blended.
On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough into two 13x9 in. (33 x 22... - 44.2265
Chili Cheese Roll
Have cheeses at room temperature; blend thoroughly.
Add mayonnaise, red pepper, salt, nuts, garlic, onion powder and chopped pimento; mix well.
Shape into 2 rolls.
Roll in chili powder and paprika; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for 24 hours before serving.
Slice... - 37.4114
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Austrian Cheese Roll
Please your guests with these delicious Austrian Cheese Rolls. A delectable delight, that's what these rolls are! Your guests are sure to keep asking for more! No time to waste, tie your apron strings and get started! - 45.4614
Spinach Mushroom Filling
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain and press dry.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add mushrooms, and saute 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 27.6084
Nutty Cinnamon Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Beat in the milk, butter, sugar, egg and salt until smooth.
Gradually add flour.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease... - 46.4252
Cottage Cheese Nut Croquettes
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
4) Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
5) Shape the portions in croquettes.
6) In a bowl, add egg and... - 44.5296
Olive Nut Cheese Ball
1. In a large dry bowl, soften cream cheese, using a wooden spoon or an electric hand beater.
2. Add the blue cheese and butter.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the olives, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the... - 41.6267
Rugelach Pastry With Cheese And Nuts
Jewish cuisine has some very rich traditional recipes like this Rugelach Pastry with Cheese and Nuts which are delightful any time of the year. Take a look at this video to learn this age old classic. - 131.637
Yam, Feta Cheese And Pine Nuts Strudel
Looking for an easy strudel recipe that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a dessert? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect strudel that everyone will love! A word of warning though, the dish will turn out amazing and... - 105.693
Cream Cheese And Orange Salad
1. Arrange the lettuce, watercress and sliced cucumber in a salad bowl.
2. Peel the oranges, divide into segments and put in a circle with the grapes.
3. Mix the cheese with the nuts, roll into balls and arrange with the other ingredients.
4. Add the dressing... - 35.622
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cream shortening and cream cheese; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Chill dough at least... - 39.8839
Broccoli Beauty Rolls
Roll out Broccoli Pasta dough by hand or with a pasta machine 1/16 inch thick.
Cut in sixteen 6" x 5" rectangles.
Let dry 15 minutes.
In a heavy 6 quart pot or Dutch oven, bring water to a rapid boil.
Drop pasta rectangles 1 at a time into boiling... - 37.3174
1. Put 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until melted. Stir in the flour and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
2. Gradually stir the milk into the roux. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, then whisk... - 32.0158
Mix all ingredients together, using just enough mayonnaise to mix easily.
Shape into a roll 2" in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts and chopped parsley, using English walnuts or pecans.
Slice or spread on crackers.
Can be frozen. - 36.2713
Mozzarella Rolled With Cream Cheese And Pesto
1. In a dry medium skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat, shaking pan frequently, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant.
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat work surface. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in rows on the... - 25.3751
These Chili-Cheese Rolls are meant to seduce you out of your senses. The rich gooey feel of cheese mixed with a slight kick of chili is just what your taste-buds desire on a lazy weekend. You can simply lose yourself in the mouth-watering taste. Do you really... - 47.878
Chicken Pecan Roll Ups
1) In a non-stick pan, melt margarine and saute pecans, onion and cumin until onion is tender and pecans are lightly toasted.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) Stir in chicken, cream cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pecan mixture.
4) Return... - 45.9854
Pecan Date Cheese Ball
In a small bowl, dissolve mustard in water; let stand for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Add nutmeg and mustard mixture.
Stir in cheese and dates.
Chill for 15 minutes.
Shape into a ball; roll in pecans.
Chill. - 37.5868
Pistachio Cheese Balls
In a food processor, combine the ricotta, parsley, pimento, salt and pepper, process until smooth.
Remove and roll into tiny balls.
Place the pistachio nut meats into a mixing bowl and roll the cheese balls through to coat.
Place cheese balls on a waxed paper... - 30.2143
Pumpkin Pecan Cake Roll
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, salt and nut- meg; mix well.
Add lemon juice.
Spread... - 46.8673
Ham Roll Ups
1) Mix well the cream cheese, WELCH'SÂ® Grape Jam and pineapple.
2) Stir in nuts into the mixture.
3) Overlap 2 slices of ham.
4) Put about 1/4 cup pineapple mixture on one end of ham slice and roll up.
5) Repeat the with the remaining ham and... - 37.8186
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this pumpkin roll recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pumpkin roll . Our children... - 44.606
Eggless Cinnamon Rolls
If you have a sweet tooth you will relish these rolls. You can serve the Cinnamon Rolls with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy and I'm sure your family and friends will love it. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this eggless recipe. - 132.115
Parmesan Nut Sticks
Add milk and oil to biscuit mix.
Stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
On a floured surface, roll dough into an 8-inch square.
Cut into sixteen 4x1-inch strips.
Roll strips in a mixture of the cheese and peanuts.
Place on a greased baking... - 34.5913
Date And Cream Cheese
Date And Cream Cheese has a two dimensional taste. Date And Cream Cheese gets its taste from oats and cheese topped with dates. Date And Cream Cheese is cherished by many across the world. - 36.5695
Egg And Nut Filled Crepes
Egg And Nut Filled Crepes is easy to make. The cheese sauce and white pepper gives the Egg And Nut Filled Crepes a two dimensional taste. - 36.9345
Blue Cheese Walnut Balls
Combine cheese and butter in a bowl and mix well.
Stir in walnuts and enough milk to make a smooth, stiff mixture.
Chill 2 hours.
With the palms of your hands, roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
Roll 1/3 of the balls in paprika, 1/3 in chopped parsley and 1/3 in... - 30.6199
Tortellini With Ricotta Cheese And Parsley
Prepare Cheese Filling and refrigerate.
Prepare Tomato-Cream Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut a small piece of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have a very thin sheet of pasta.
Cut pasta into 3-inch... - 41.15
Date Roll Sandwiches
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and candied ginger.
2. Cut the date-nut roll into 3/8 inch thick slices.
3. On half of the slices, spread cheese mixture and top with another slice.
4. Using a round cutter, cut... - 36.7696
Saute onion in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and egg white.
Mix the filling thoroughly.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
Spread 1 T.... - 42.2316
Combine cheeses and mix well.
Add rest of ingredients, except nuts, and mix well.
Roll in ball and then in nuts.
Chill well, at least 3 hours. - 30.8584
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.9677
Dolmades Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Rice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, chop and onion along with all the mushrooms.
3) Fry them in the oil and after a few minutes, stir in the nuts, rice and seasonings.
4) Remove from the heat and add... - 44.5019
Squash Or Pumpkin Roll
Beat eggs at high speed for 5 minutes until they are thick and light in color.
Gradually add sugar, acesulfame-K, lemon, and squash.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and spices all together and fold into the mixture.
Spread into a 10-in. (25 cm)... - 41.2009
Almond Cheese Pinecone
1. In a medium bowl or in a food processor jar, combine the cheeses.
2. Whisk with a fork or pulse, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Add the onion, W-sauce and mix thoroughly.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese,... - 40.0573
Combination Cream Cheese Ball Salad
The combination cream cheese ball salad is a celery and olive salad prepared along with chopped nut meats. Rolled and shaped into balls with added parsley, the cobination cream cheese ball salad is best served on lettuce leaves. - 36.2921
Nut Bonbon Cookies
Mix cheese and shortening with fork.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix flour in well with hands.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Roll out 1/8 thick on cloth-covered board sprinkled with confectioners' su - 28.9546
Almond Butter Sticks
Combine all ingredients except sugar and almond extract in large mixer bowl; mix until a dough forms.
Knead on floured surface until smooth.
Roll out dough, half at a time, to 14x8-inch rectangles.
Combine sugar and almond extract.
Sprinkle each rectangle... - 34.9879
Veal Birds With Pine Nut Stuffing
Pound the veal very thin and cut in pieces for rolls (about 2 1/2 by 5 inches).
Combine the parsley, ham, raisins, cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and pine nuts to make the stuffing.
Mix well and divide among the veal pieces.
Roll them up and skewer... - 40.5277
Wheat Balls With Nuts
Mix the wheat groats with the nuts, cheese, herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and stir into the wheat mixture; let the dough sit for 10 minutes.
Form balls, roll them in the poppy seeds and brown in the... - 31.0673
Apple Nut Log
1. In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, apple juice and nutmeg and blend until smooth.
2. Pour lemon juice over chopped apples.
3. Add apples and 3/4 cup of pecans to cheese mixture blend well.
4. Shape into one 6-inch log and roll in remaining chopped... - 41.1348
Mix first 7 ingredients together and season to taste with chili powder, hot sauce, or other seasoning.
Shape into patties.
Roll in whole wheat flour or bread crumbs.
Fry in hot oil (not deep).
When forming patties, dip hands in cold water before... - 37.0427
Brazil Nut Treasure Rounds
This is the recipe for delicious Brazil Nut Treasure Rounds. These rounds are filled with a delicious date filling, that gives the cookie just the right sweetness. Get creative by using various cookie cutters and making it interesting for the kids. - 47.636
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 46.6404
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in oil, until lighltly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and water, allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 48.593
These Noisettines taste incredible ! Try these nut and cream cheese cookie bakes as a snack or dessert and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Noisettines are welcome ! - 44.0126
Orange Honey Ginger Nut Pie
The crunchy crust on this pie contrasts with the smooth sweet filling which is fresh and delicate in flavor, especially if you use a blossom-flavored honey such as orange, heather or clover.
Crush the ginger nuts between 2 sheets of wax paper with a rolling... - 43.7336
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
Cocoa Tuiles With Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line 3 large baking sheets with silicone liners or lightly buttered aluminum foil (press out any wrinkles). In a medium bowl, mix the hazel nuts, pistachios, almonds and pine nuts.
2. In another medium bowl, whisk the melted... - 33.076
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the cream cheese with a fork until it is soft and smooth.
Add the cream, cayenne, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and beat well to blend the ingredients thoroughly.
Stir in the nuts.
Lay the chicory [endive]... - 39.8521
Clam Cheese Log
Soften cream cheese to room temperature; blend in lemon juice, mustard, Worcester shire sauce, parsley and onion.
Drain and chop pimento.
Drain clams; mix with pimen to and saltine crumbs.
Blend into cheese mix ture; shape into 8 inch roll.
Coatwith chopped... - 33.8677
Pizza With Spinach, Feta, And Pine Nuts
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together yeast and Luke warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes or until creamy.
2. Add olive oil, cold water and then stir in a half cup of the flour, and salt. Mix until smooth.
3. Stir in the remaining... - 0
Chili Cheese Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and chili powder in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Add milk, stirring until dough clings together.
Roll out on well-floured surface to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend... - 36.7998
Cheese And Almond Balls
1)Toast almonds and mix together with cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2)Make small balls and roll it in toasted sesame seeds.
SERVING ... - 30.6267
Peanut Butter Cheese Stuffies
1. Cut bread lengthwise, but do not split completely. Open the loaves and pull out the insides while keeping the back intact.
2. Mix rest of the ingredients to a thorough blend. Stuff the loaves, press together and allow to chill.
3. Roll out... - 38.548
Peanut Butter-cheese Ball
Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and milk in a medium mixing bowl.
Beat on medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add more milk, if desired, for a creamier texture.
Shape mixture into a ball, roll in peanuts.
Chill several hours or... - 26.8897
Dog Cookies, Cheese Or Peanut Butter
These dog cookies are actually cheese cookies that may be prepared with peanut butter too. Shaped like bones, the dog cookies are baked with eggs, cornmeal and wheat flour along with oatmeal. - 42.0259
Cream Cheese Cherry And Pineapple Sandwiches
1. Spread about 2 tablespoon mixture of cheese and cherries in 4 bread slices.
2. Cover with 4 slices and top with a pineapple slices
3. Arrange rest of the 4 slices atop this and secure with toothpicks.
4. Cut into 4 triangles each and... - 31.326
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 47.0714
Fruited Chicken Pinwheels
Mix all ingredients, except last 2.
With knife, trim crusts from bread and cut loaf in six 3/4-inch lengthwise slices.
Flatten each slice with rolling pin until pliable enough to roll up loosely.
Spread each slice with a rounded 1/3 cup chicken spread... - 34.1177
Have ready as many thin slices of ham as desired, allowing one or two per serving depending on their size.
Mix chutney and chopped nuts with the rice.
Place some of mixture on each slice.
Make a roll of the ham slices.
Put seam-side-down in a baking... - 31.5262
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add nuts; process till chopped.
Remove from bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade; add eggs and process 35 to 40 seconds or till lemon-colored.
With machine running add granulated sugar; process till thoroughly combined and... - 48.8415
Blue Ribbon White Bread And Rolls
Mix all liquid ingredients, sugar and salt.
Mix in 5 cups of flour and put one cup on bread board.
Pour out dough and knead until firm and springy.
Let rise until double or put into refrigerator to be used within next few days.
This makes three portions.
One... - 41.4729
Savory Pumpkin Cheese Ball
COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pumpkin, blue cheese, garlic, sherry, curry powder and salt in mixer bowl.
Beat on medium speed 2 to 3 minutes or until creamy.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Mix nuts and parsley in shallow dish.
Shape cheese into ball; roll in... - 35.4324
Put peanuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 3 cycles at GRIND to coarsely chop nuts; set aside.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc and large mixer bowl.
Grind beef and onion.
Add remaining ingredients except nuts and mix at LOW until... - 34.593
Run Velveeta cheese through grinder or mash with fork.
Mix cheeses, onion, 1/2 cup parsley and 1/2 cup nuts; chill.
Shape into balls; roll in remaining nuts and parsley.
Bring to room temperature 1 hour before serving. - 26.1358
Pumpkin Cheeseballs For Game Day
The Pumpkin Cheeseballs is oozing with health and cream cheese! The name is deceptive... these cheeseballs have no pumpkin in them. But get the name cause they are in the shape of a pumpkin. This recipe is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. The... - 103.254
White Chocolate Chip Cookie
Would you like to treat your friends with some delicious Homemade cookie? Then, watch this video to make some fast and easy cookie. This is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy inside with full of flavor and very festive! A stylish cookie - make sure... - 102.698
Combine cream cheese, ham, and mustard in a medium mixing bowl; beat until smooth.
Stir in cheese and chives.
If necessary, chill for ease in handling.
Shape into a ball; roll in nuts.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 30.6083
Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at high (10) 15 to 20 seconds until butter softens.
Place cream cheese in 2-quart glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at medium (5) 45 seconds to 1 minute until cream cheese softens.
Blend in softened butter,... - 39.7754
Basil Cheese Ball
1) Into a bowl add in the cream cheese, milk, basil, salt and the garlic powder till well blended
2) Using slightly wet hands, shape the cheese mixture into a ball
3) Wrap the balls in plastic and chill till use for about an hour
5) Take out from the... - 43.8491
Almond Cheddar Ball
Beat Cheddar cheese and cream cheese together until smoothly blended.
Add pickle, Sherry, mayonnaise, mustard, and cayenne; mix well.
Cover and chill until firm enough to handle.
Spread almonds in a baking pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until... - 39.0714
Pecan Roquefort Tart
1. To make pastry, roughly chop cream cheese and butter and stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Place flour, sugar and mixed spice in a food processor and process briefly to sift. Add cream cheese and butter and process, using the pulse button, until... - 34.8284
Festive Cheese Ball
Whats the one appetizer that everyone goes for when they come to a party? The Cheese Ball! This is a super simply recipe for one that is a real crowd-pleaser. Our creamy, cheesy Festive Cheese Ball is full of flavor and so easy to make. It will be the hit of... - 138.052
Cut butter and cheese into flour and salt.
Add water and mix lightly with fork until blended.
Chill until firm.
Cut into 24 pieces.
Keep dough chilled before rolling.
Roll each piece very thin on floured board, to form 2 1/2 to 3-inch squares.
Spread each... - 38.713
1) Heat oil and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Stir in soup mix or flour and water to make a thick sauce.
3) Take off from heat and make a moist, but a firm mixture by adding in nuts, peanut butter, bread, yeast extract or powder, dried milk or soya... - 47.0625
Combine butter, shortening, cream cheese, sugar replacement and vanilla extract in mixing bowl.
Beat until smooth and creamy Stir in flour and salt until completely blended.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours until easy to handle.
On lightly floured surface, roll... - 43.2574
Mystery Pecan Pie Crust
Combine flour with salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture is the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water, a little at a time, over mixture while tossing and stirring lightly with fork.
Add water to driest particles, pushing lumps to side, until dough... - 35.4231
Brown the margarine slightly in a frying pan.
Let it cool and transfer it to a bowl.
Add the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese.
Beat until smooth and blended.
Add the vanilla and baking powder.
Add the flour and mix.
The dough will be... - 40.2982
Easy Cheese Ball
Mix all of the ingredients together using an electric mixer.
Make round shape and roll in nuts. - 22.0132
Vienna Tarts Or Cream Cheese Tarts
Mix cream, butter and cheese till well blended and fluffy.
Add flour and knead to a smooth dough.
Wrap and chill several hours.
Roll dough 1/8" thick into a rectangle.
Cut into 2-inch squares.
Place a fourth teaspoon jelly on each square in one... - 37.8576
Smoky Cheese Ball
1 Bring cream cheese, smoky cheddar cheese, and margarine or butter to room temperature. In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, margarine or butter, milk, and steak sauce.
2 Beat on medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.... - 25.6053
Pimiento Cheese Party Ball
Cook rice according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Combine all ingredients, except pecans; mix well.
Line a small bowl with plastic wrap.
Spoon cheese mixture into bowl.
Fold edges of plastic wrap over rice mixture.
Remove from bowl... - 42.2138
Fruit Cheese Log
1. In a small bowl, add the apricots and water. Let soak for 2 hours until soft and plump.
2. Drain and chop the apricots. Combine with raisins and dates.
3. Cut out a 12-inch X 9-inch piece of foil or wax paper.
4. In a medium bowl,... - 46.9898
Pesto Cheese Logs
These pesto cheese logs are great as appetizers or starters for dinner parties or occasions. Prepared with liberal amount of cream cheese along with equal parts of pesto sauce and feta cheese, the cheese logs are blended in a processor to combine. Rolled in a... - 48.2368
Party Cheese Log
1. Mix all ingredients except parsley in medium bowl. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) about 1 minute or until cheeses are softened.
2. Beat on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed about 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly, until fluffy. Cover and... - 29.5067
Spinach Cheese Blintzes
Blintzes Combine first five ingredients in electric blender and process until batter is smooth.
Let rest for 2 hours to allow particles of flour to expand in liquid, resulting in a tender blintz.
Just before baking blintzes, process batter again briefly to... - 43.0506
Apple And Hazelnut Galette
1) Place the shelled nuts in the oven at 350°F or Mark 4 till the husks can be rubbed off.
2) Keep aside a few whole nuts for decoration and put the rest through a small cheese grater or mincer.
3) Soften the butter and combine with sugar and beat... - 46.9762
Creamy Cheese Balls
Cheese Ball is a very easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Cheese Ball; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 38.8884
Mix all ingredients except parsley and nuts.
Shape into 1 or more balls or into logs.
Roll in parsley or nuts or a mixture of both.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 37.4969
Cream Cheese Butter Cookies
Cream butter and cream cheese; add sugar and mix until light.
Sift flour and baking powder together; stir into first mixture.
Mix well and roll into a ball.
Wrap in wax paper or foil and put in refrigerator overnight.
Roll out on floured board about 1/8 inch... - 36.1789