- » Mixed Cheese
Mixed Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Cheese recipes.
Mediterranean Mixed Cheese Linguine
Mediterranean Mixed Cheese Linguine is a lovely example of Mediterranean's adventurous exploits into flavors and combinations. You must try this Mediterranean Mixed Cheese Linguine recipe. A great one to eat and make! - 26.71
Mixed Cheese Spread
Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the nuts, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
Stir in the nuts. - 17.5324
Macaroni And Cheese Dinner Mix
Combine water, salt, oil and macaroni in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave 18 to 20 minutes on HIGH, or until tender, stirring twice.
Stir in cheese mixture thoroughly.
Let stand 5 minutes, covered. - 23.062
Blue Cheese Dressing Using Dressing Mix
Prepare salad dressing mix according to package directions.
Add salad dressing to sour cream gradually, stirring constantly.
Add bleu cheese; mix well. - 21.511
Home Style Macaroni And Cheese Mixing Cheese Part 3
This is another part of the video in cooking the macaroni in a step by step guide by Beryl Stokes. Blending the sauce is a integral part of preparing the dish. Just follow the process and find a easy way to do it. - 111.079
Cheese Spread Mix
How to make the famous Cheese Spread Mix, a savory cheese recipe! Try this Cheese Spread Mix for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 30.4992
Master Mix Sausage Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine sausage and Master Mix.
3. Add cheese, stirring until well mixed.
4. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on an un-greased baking sheet.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes. - 25.1193
Mixed Cheese Fondue
Thinking what can add flavor to your next get-together, try out this fabulous Mixed Cheese Fundue. Simple and easy, preparing this Mixed Cheese Fondue is a lot entertaining and yes, it tastes awesome to impress your guests. - 39.5222
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna is simple to make and also tastes great. Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna looks yummy! This has got a unique taste. - 39.7819
Low Cal White Sauce Mix
Store in fridge or freezer in closed container.
To use measure 1/2 cup mix into bowl.
Pour in 1 cup boiling water or vegetable juice from cooking.
(Makes medium sauce, add more or less for thick or thin sauce.) Pour over... - 30.0645
Cheese Sauce Mix
1) In a large bowl, add flour, cheese, milk, salt, paprika, and nutmeg.
2) Thoroughly combine to prepare the evenly mixed mixture.
3) Use pastry blender or fingertips to cut in butter to the mixture, until it looks like coarse cornmeal.
4) Use... - 38.6073
Mixed Wild Green Salad With Goat Cheese
For the greens, arrange wild greens on a plate and top with bell peppers, fennel, and onion.
Sprinkle with black pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together and drizzle over greens. - 37.1667
Mixed Baby Greens With Crumbled Blue Cheese
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender.
Place the greens in a large salad bowl, pour the salad dressing over and toss.
Sprinkle on the blue cheese and garnish with cherry tomato halves, if desired. - 29.5768
Mixed Cheese Fondue
1) Take a pan and beat the eggs in it.
2) Shred the cheese.
3) Take a blazer pan and place it on hot water.
4) Melt the butter in it.
5) Add the cheeses and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until it becomes a smooth paste.
6) Add the Tabasco sauce... - 40.8083
Cheese Fork-mix Pastry
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl; add the short- ening in one piece, and the water.
Mix firmly with a large fork until a ball of dough is formed.
Roll out thinly and cut into 2" rounds.
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400° F.
Spread the pastry rounds with filling... - 28.0765
Mixed Cheese Broccoli Casserole
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in croutons, soup, cheeses and milk.
Microwave at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until heated... - 41.6429
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Follow basic directions on the side of the Stove Top stuffing box.
Stir in package of cream cheese until cream cheese is completely melted.
Clean mushrooms; remove stems.
Fill mushrooms with stove top/cream cheese mixture.
Melt margarine or butter in a large... - 28.3232
Mixed Fruit Cheese Ball
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and coriander; mix well.
Stir in the fruit.
Shape into a ball; roll in pecans.
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with apples and crackers. - 41.5591
Cottage Cheese Mix Macaroni Salad
1)Cube paneer, carrots.
2)To make French dressing, mix together salad oil, white chilli po., salt, white vinegar and mustard po.
3)Cook macaroni and drain water.
4)Cook carrot and peas.
5)Mix macaroni, carrots and peas together. Add the... - 48.4386
Pasta With Zucchini, Golden Squash Saute And Hoop Cheese Mix
Using a food processor or hand grater, coarsely shred the zucchini and golden squash.
Toss the shreds together in a mixing bowl and let them stand for about 10 minutes.
Then pick up small handfuls and, working over the sink, squeeze the shreds tightly to... - 41.4324
Mixed Veg. Soup With Rice And Cheese Balls
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Wash, add 8 cups water and cook in a pressure cooker.
Cool - remove from heat.
Blend the mixture in a liquidiser.
Add the butter & boil for 10 minutes.
Warm the milk.
Add warm milk, cream, salt and pepper,... - 42.34
Mixed Braised Salad With Goat Cheese
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) To the skillet, add the onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium heat, cook this mixture for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir as required in between.
4) Now, add the... - 49.1785
Barbecue Muncher Mix
In a large roasting pan, combine the cereals, crackers, pretzels and nuts; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt until blended.
Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
Bake,... - 36.7975
Combine all crackers in a large bowl.
Combine cooking oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce in a small bowl.
Pour over cracker mixture, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle cracker mixture with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
Spread... - 35.6598
Mix And Match Chef's Salad
1) In a blender container or a food processor bowl, add the parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, tarragon vinegar, and anchovy paste together.
2) Blend or process the ingredients, until the dressing is smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate the... - 43.9546
Mixed Vegetable Cheese Bake
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In shallow 2-quart casserole combine all vegetables; sprinkle with seasonings, then drizzle oil over entire mixture.
Cover casserole and bake until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes.
Remove cover and sprinkle vegetables with... - 33.3966
Mixed Cheese Ball For Garnish
1. Place the cheese in a bowl, add sherry, 1 teaspoon at a time, and blend till smoothly mixed. Add the pepper.
2. Form into 12 to 16 small balls and roll them in the water cress.
3. Use as a garnish for any vegetable salad or cold meat platter. - 27.8452
Fallen Polenta And Goat Cheese Souffle With Mixed Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 425° In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the polenta with the Parmigiano-Reggiano. Generously butter an 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish and coat it with the polenta-cheese mixture.
2. In a medium saucepan, bringthe milkto a... - 31.234
Mixed Green Salad With Soured Cream And Blue Cheese Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream and vinegar. Whisk for 1 minute, until the cream thickens.
2) Crumble the blue cheese with hand and add to the cream.
3) With a fork, blend thoroughly by leaving some lumps.
4) Stir in milk, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 46.1407
Mixed Green Salad With Ermite Blue Cheese Dressing
Break the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cut the green pepper into 1/4" strips and the celery into diagonal slices 1/4" thick.
Peel and slice the cucumber.
Combine all these vegetables and the onion slices in a large salad bowl, cover and chill.
Melt the... - 48.1927
Mixed Cheese Swiss Fondue
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic.
Put in the wine and lemon juice and heat over a low flame.
Add the cheese gradually, stirring all the time using a figure of eight motion.
When the mixture bubbles, add the cornflour blended smoothly and serve... - 28.2094
Mixed Cheese Welsh Rarebit
1. In slow cooker, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on High for 1-2 hours such that mixture boils.
2. Taking a little at a time add cheese, stirring constantly such that all the cheese melts.
3. With... - 40.5826
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 42.806
Mixed Cheese & Turnips Au Gratin
Grease casserole with oil.
Layer onions, turnips, and cheeses in casserole.
Beat eggs, adding wine and putting in spices.
Pour liquids over casserole and place cheese on top.
Bake 1 to 1-1/2 hours at 350 degrees, or until turnips are tender. - 36.1053
Mixed Cheese Turkey Divan
1) In a baking dish, place the cooked broccoli with the flower ends towards the edges.
2) Place slices of the cooked turkey on the center of the stalks.
3) In the warm white sauce stir in the cheeses, blend well.
4) Then pour over the turkey and... - 34.5948
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Snow Peas
Arrange snow peas in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand about 1 minute.
Drain peas well and immediately plunge into ice water.
Trim 1/4 inch from stem end of each pod and discard.
Set peas aside.
For filling: Combine all... - 41.8697
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 47.1123
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
In a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, pour water to cover whole zucchini.
Cook over medium heat until barely tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Use a spoon to scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
Do not puncture outer shell; set... - 40.7959
Mixed Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Boil lasagna 10 minutes or until al dente, stirring occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking.
Drain noodles, rinse in cold water, and then lay them next to each other on waxed paper to dry.
Cook broccoli 5 minutes in boiling water.
Combine cheeses,... - 41.0197
Mixed Cheese Turkey Lasagna
Saute onion and garlic in chicken broth.
If using fresh mushrooms, also saute them.
If using canned mushrooms, wait to add them later.
After onion is cooked add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
Meanwhile cook turkey in microwave in... - 41.2194
Mixed Fruit Skewers And Cream Cheese With Pickle Sandwich
When it comes to fun ideas of snacks for kids, moms can never have enough. Peekaboo mom shares some easy to make yet nutritious ideas that can help with snack times. A mixed fruit skewer or a cream cheese and pickle sandwich scores both on color and taste and... - 80.5908
Mixed Cheese Turkey Tetrazzini
Melt 3/4 cup butter in a large saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in flour, salt and nutmeg.
Gradually add 4 cups milk and stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
In a small bowl, beat egg yolks with... - 43.1422
Mixed Vegetable Soup With Cheese And Bacon
Delectably vegetable soup. If you are looking for a hearty soup that can be prepared easily, your search ends here. Try this delicious soup packed with vegetables that's ready in just under 1 hour. Try it over baked potatoes !!!! - 98.7283
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 32.9219
Mixed Veggie Casserole
Drain mixed vegetables.
Spray 9 x 12-inch pan with cooking spray.
Layer drained vegetables and cover with cheese.
Mix celery, onion and mayonnaise.
Spread carefully over cheese.
Crumble sal-tines and mix with melted butter.
Sprinkle over casserole.
Bake at... - 33.9068
Ricotta And Olive Mix
Preheat the grill [broiler] to moderately high.
In a shallow, flameproof casserole, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the olives and red pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
Add the ricotta cheese and, stirring... - 44.9156
Texas Snack Mix
In a large bowl, combine the cereal, peanuts, pretzels and snack crackers.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce and seasoned salt; pour over cereal mixture.
Microwave in batches on high for 2 minutes, stirring tpree... - 31.1268
Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton... - 40.6262
Mixed Leaf Salad
1. Arrange salad leaves on a serving platter, cover and chill until required.
2. To make croutons, place cheese, sour cream and parsley in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread cheese mixture over one side of each bread slice, place on a baking tray and bake for... - 39.1622
Freezer Mix Pizzawiches
Heat oven to 500Â°.
Mix tomato paste, parmesan cheese, freezer mix and seasonings.
Spread mixture on bread slices and place on ungreased baking sheet.
Top each with a spoonful of shredded cheese.
Bake until cheese is bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes. - 32.1474
Special Mixed Green Salad
Place salad greens in chilled salad bowl.
Crumble blue cheese over top.
Pour on just enough dressing to coat each leaf lightly.
Serve at once.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.1422
Mixed Green Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Put the Brie in a 200°F oven to soften.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the shallots until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Mix in the mustard.
Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar.
Return to low heat and whisk in the... - 36.0002
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 108.187
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Parmesan And Mixed Green Salad
1) Combine together the lettuce and cheese in a large salad bowl.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients and with a wire whisk, beat till well blended.
3) Over the salad, pour the dressing. Toss to coat and... - 41.2924
Freezer Mix One-dish Spaghetti
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In Dutch oven, heat frozen mix and remaining ingredients except cheese to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed and spaghetti is tender, about 30 minutes.
(A... - 33.9587
Montgomery's Cheese Apples
Mix the cheese and seasonings.
Add enough cream to soften.
Roll into little balls the shape of an apple; paint each side with red vegetable coloring.
Put a clove in one end and 2 little leaves in the other. - 22.4136
This Bridge Mix is simply irresistible and mouth-watering candy recipe. Try this easy to prepare Bridge Mix; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 39.1777
Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt all together in large bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add oats and soy sprouts and mix well.
This basic mix can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
Use as follows: Preheat oven to... - 30.6808
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
Place vegetables in... - 39.8029
Cream Cheese Pastry
Stir salt into flour.
Cut in cream cheese and butter.
Roll out on lightly floured surface. - 23.278
Freezer Mix Enchilada Casserole
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In 2-quart saucepan, heat frozen mix, water, olives and chili powder to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Layer... - 31.0093
Double-cheese Salad Plates
Divide salad greens among 4 serving plates; place cheese strips, crisscross fashion, on top.
Just before serving, drizzle with blue cheese dressing. - 18.65
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 32.9835
Fun Cheese Party Dip
1) Mix all of the ingredients together until rich and creamy. Chill before serving - 17.9452
Mandarin Mixed Salad
Combine the orange juice, vinegar, vegetable oil and sugar in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with the orange juice mixture.
Toss and serve. - 35.3305
Cheese Tidbits For Salad
1. Mix the cheese with the mayonnaise, cooked Salad Dressing or cream. Season with salt, paprika and cayenne.
2. Shape in balls about 3/4-inch in diameter. - 22.9854
Cream butter and sugar; add remaining ingredients, mixing well. - 23.9387
Blue Cheese Mayonnaise
Mash the blue cheese, then add the remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Serve as a dressing on chilled shredded lettuce or cabbage. - 23.2408
Ever tried a cheese nacho for a snack? They are easy to make at home too especially if you want to snack after work. Gavin gets going a singular cheese nacho without a specific recipe. Not much of a recipe being showcased in this video! - 39.9682
Ricotta Romano Cheese Filling
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Use the Cheese Filling as a filling in Ravioli or as required. - 25.6209
Quick Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Into a bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together
2) Add in the sifted icing sugar and beat till a smooth consistency is obtained
3) Use to pipe or spread on cakes - 27.6295
Cream Cheese And Fruit Dressing
Whip cheese until fluffy, then beat in remaining ingredients; cover and chill.
Serve over fruit salads, avocado halves, or lettuce wedges. - 23.8718
Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Mash the cheese with the cream until well blended.
Beat in the remaining ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 350 ml (12 fl oz) dressing - 29.5297
Avocado And Cream Cheese Canapes
Peel and stone avocado.
Press through a sieve.
Mash in cream cheese.
Add remaining ingredients to taste and mix until smooth - 24.5435
Beef Stew With Seasoning Mix
Beef Stew is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of beef and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Beef Stew dish on every party! - 29.7824
Easy Beef Stew With Campers Mix
Combine canned stew and water.
Bring to a boil.
Combine Basic Campers' Mix and milk.
Spoon onto hot stew.
Cook, uncovered, over low coals for 10 minutes; cover and cook 10 minutes longer. - 29.3932
Beef Stew Using Onion Stew Mix
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 1 1/2 cups water, soup mix, bay leaf and carrot.
Heat, covered, 7 to 8 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 60 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender, stirring... - 39.1994
Beef Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
1) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
2) Stir the gravy mix in 1 cup water and pour over the beef.
3) Cover and cook for about 25 minutes in the microwave or until the beef is almost tender.
4) Stir in the... - 38.6083
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Cook each vegetable according to directions on package.
Meanwhile, stir flour into hot butter in a saucepan and cook until bubbly.
Stir in the milk, cream, and broth and bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Blend in mustard, horseradish, and... - 38.1267
Blue Cheese Dip
Combine sour cream, milk and bleu cheese in bowl; mix well.
Serve with assorted crackers or vegetables. - 21.4827
Date And Cream Cheese Salad
1. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the dates; mix with the nuts.
2. Add to the mayonnaise and cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
3. Serve in a border of finely shredded lettuce mixed with water cress. - 30.0769
Cucumber Cheese Rounds
Cream the cheese until soft, then add the next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Using a 1 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut rounds out of slices of bread.
Spread each round with butter, then with a teaspoonful of the cheese mixture.
Garnish with a small cut-out of... - 30.559
Pecan Cheese Log
This Pecan Cheese Log is a party rage ! My friends simply love this mixed cheese roll, especially with crispy crackers ! Try out this Pecan Cheese Log and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.5912
Slice red pepper very thinly, slice olives thinly, chop capers and gherkins.
Mix all ingredients together, season carefully, chill and leave to stand for at least 1 hour before use. - 25.8181
Blue Cheese Dressing
In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and blue cheese.
Fold in yogurt.
Cover and chill until serving time. - 17.6202