- » Mixed Cheese
Mixed Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Cheese recipes.
Raw Mixed Vegetables
The Chef shows how to make Mixed Vegetables without a stir Fry. She makes it raw which is very healthy and tasty. You can always make it one day in advance as it even tastes better. - 132.502
Herbed Tofu Cheese
This weeks podcast of Herbed Tofu Cheese highlights just what you can do with tofu without sacrificing flavor or texture. Once you get this basic formula down ( it's soooo easy) you'll see all the great possibilities! I love this "cheese" instead of feta or... - 122.348
Beer Cheese Dip
Cheese and beer makes an excellent appetizing dip. See this impressive video which shares a super simple recipe for a flavorful spicy cheese dip. Take a look and amaze your guests with this awesome dip in your next party or any other special occasion. - 118.567
Cassic Yogurt Cocktail
Mixing cream based liqueurs is not easy. Some mixes can go horribly wrong resulting in disgustingly curdled appearance but the Cassis Yoghurt is completely tasty and strong too. Derrick uses only compatible mixtures and creates a great milky tasting drink... - 115.939
Almond, Cheese And Orange Salad With Sesame Dressing
Citrus and fruity delights are fascinating for their freshness and texture in their best season. Check out Chef Ginny showing how to make Orange Salad using fresh sweet oranges like tangelos and tangerines along with Sesame Dressing. Great for winter parties! - 115.351
Pumpkin Cheeseballs For Game Day
The Pumpkin Cheeseballs is oozing with health and cream cheese! The name is deceptive... these cheeseballs have no pumpkin in them. But get the name cause they are in the shape of a pumpkin. This recipe is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. The... - 115.095
Provel Cheese Clone
Here's a video that shows how to make a version of Provel type cheese at home. The video is excellent, informative and suggests great ways to use this cheese mainly for St. Louis-style pizza and Gerber sandwiches. Take a look and give it a try… - 113.434
Hatch Chili Cheese Spread
1.Char the chilies on the stove or in a grill and set aside.
2.Chop the chilies to a fine chop and set aside. Make sure to shred the cheddar cheese before going ahead.
3.In a bowl combine the lemon juice, cheddar cheese, chopped... - 111.679
Homemade Maple Yogurt Cheese
If you love flavored yogurt and want to make your own - then this recipe is for you. The process is very simple, but you have to spend few days to prepare it. However, the time spending is quite worthy as you have a marvelous yogurt at the end. Watch the... - 108.884
Mixed Vegetable Soup With Cheese And Bacon
Delectably vegetable soup. If you are looking for a hearty soup that can be prepared easily, your search ends here. Try this delicious soup packed with vegetables that's ready in just under 1 hour. Try it over baked potatoes !!!! - 106.689
Gorgonzola Cheese Spread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Gorgonzola Cheese Spread that can be used as an appetizer or snack. - 95.9569
Pimento Mac And Cheese
Pimento and mac cheese is a favorite and the chef here puts up in a few simple steps. Mac and cheese is a everyday dish, so why not give a little twist to the dish by add a few pimentos for a change. Definitely a dish to try on after a hectic day at work. - 95.2214
Goats Cheese And Walnut Salad
1. Store the vinaigrette dressing in the fridge until required.
2. Prepare the pané.
3. Peel, then finely slice the red onion, place in a dish and cover.
4. Using a potato peeler, remove any stringy part of the celery. Wash and dry well and... - 90.718
No-bake Crispy Potato Chip Macaroni And Cheese
This is probably the ultimate comfort food. Everyone agrees that the best part of macaroni and cheese is the crisp, crunchy topping. There are all sorts of "favorite" toppings, but the one that seems to excite people the most is the potato chip crust. Maybe... - 86.1074
Homemade Caesar Salad
If you enjoy cooking restaurant dishes at home, this video is for you! This recipe video is about Homemade Caesar Salad. All you need to do is follow the easy steps demonstrated by the chef and voila, you get a dish as good as the one served in a restaurant,... - 79.2008
Paneer Breakfast 1 Of 2
Tina and Nikko are experimenting with paneer, Indian cottage cheese. Interestingly, they have made paneer at home and are using it as stuffing for bread. Tina also shares her simple paneer recipe which many Indians dread to try at home; she makes it sound so... - 68.8226
Greek Salad With Kalamata Olives
1)Tear greens into bite-sized pieces.
2)Further chop scallions and peel cucumber, if waxed.
3)Cut cucumber in quarters lengthwise, then into slices.
4)Crumble cheese and
mix it in salad bowl with olives.
5)Mix oil with vinegar in a small bowl.
6)Add... - 49.2898
Low Calorie Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine... - 49.2057
1) Into a shallow pan or mixing bowl,grate all cheese.
2) Cube chile peppers and pimentos and scatter over grated cheese.
3) Crush garlic cloves adding both juice and pulp to cheese.
4) Now add minced onions and pepper.
5) Scatter... - 48.9049
Mixed Green Salad With Soured Cream And Blue Cheese Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream and vinegar. Whisk for 1 minute, until the cream thickens.
2) Crumble the blue cheese with hand and add to the cream.
3) With a fork, blend thoroughly by leaving some lumps.
4) Stir in milk, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 48.0136
Rolled Garden Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt cheese, herbs, scallions, and garlic powder.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on 1 lavash, covering the entire area.
On the end closest to you, place a third of the turkey in a thin layer and top... - 47.9049
Swiss Cheese Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the lettuce until sliced.
2) In a large salad bowl remove the lettuce and keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Swiss cheese until shredded and add to the... - 47.4704
Spaghetti With Gorgonzola Sauce
1. In a pan, heat water and cook pasta. Pasta needs a lot of water to cook properly.
2. In a saucepan, over medium high temperature, bring vermouth to boil.
3. Cook, reducing by half, for about 15 minutes.
4. Let vermouth cool a bit, and then gradually... - 47.3356
Bean And Cheese Salad
1. Cover the beans with water and bring the pan to high boil. Boil this for 2 minutes.
2. Cover the pan and let the pan rest for one hour. Cook again till the beans are done.
3. Drain, cool and chill
4. In a large bowl, tip in the beans,... - 47.1828
Salami Swiss Cheese Salad
1. Prepare the dressing in a large jar, by mixing the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and set aside
3. Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces for the salad
4. To a large salad bowl, add the lettuce leaves.
5. Tip in... - 47.095
Mixed Green Salad With Ermite Blue Cheese Dressing
Break the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cut the green pepper into 1/4" strips and the celery into diagonal slices 1/4" thick.
Peel and slice the cucumber.
Combine all these vegetables and the onion slices in a large salad bowl, cover and chill.
Melt the... - 46.6021
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 46.3648
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 46.1387
1. Place the potato chips and crackers within a grease proof paper.
2. Crush them properly with the aid of a rolling pin.
3. Add some melted butter to it and mix properly.
4. Take 8 inch sized pie plates and press the mixture into it.
5. Keep them... - 45.9319
Coleslaw And Bavarian Cheese
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded cabbage, grated carrot and pepper slices.
4) Next, add the cheese.
5) Mix cream and mayonnaise and season the mixture well.
6)... - 45.8683
Cheese Ravioli With Nut Sauce
1. In a pan, bring salted water to boil; add ravioli and cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium temperature, melt 2 teaspoons butter.
3. Add garlic and cook until golden on all sides, then remove and discard garlic.
4. Add... - 45.6915
Apple Fondue…for an appetizer that is out of this world! A dip with apples and pears you would love the attention that it attracts at your gathering - 45.5662
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the bread into half lengthwise and then again cross wise
2) Into a bowl combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and the chives and keep aside
3) Onto each bottom slice of the bread spread the 1 tablespoon of the cream... - 45.5424
A Mold Of Roquefort Spread
1. In a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water.
2. Through a strainer, push Roquefort cheese.
3. Add cream cheese and heavy cream to Roquefort cheese.
4. Mix until well combined.
5. Further, mix in gelatin, scallions, pine nuts, olives, and salt into the... - 45.5073
Farmer Or Pot Cheese With Herbs
1) In a large pan of hot water, place a saucepan.
2) In the saucepan, slowly heat the milk to a temperature of 80° F.
3) To this, add the buttermilk.
4) Stir well, cover and let stand for up to 24 hours at a room temperature of 65° to 70° F. (If the... - 45.4371
Endive And Roquefort Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients to prepare the garlic mayonnaise.
2) Use a heart shape cutter to cut the bread.
3) In a pan, heat oil and add the bread. Fry till golden brown, then drain on a paper towel.
4) Tear the endive into pieces and... - 45.1873
Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly... - 44.9779
Guacamole Cheese Sandwich
1) Mix together guacamole ingredients.
2) Warm the pita bread.
3) Fill each half with tomato, cheese and guacamole.
4) Top with alfalfa sprouts.
5) Serve immediately with your choice of sauce or dip. - 44.6347
Macaroni And Cottage Cheese Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the mustard paste, sugar, salt and yogurt.
2) Take a wooden spoon and mix them thoroughly.
3) Add the cottage cheese after crumbling it and mix by stirring.
4) Add all the other ingredients except the salad leaves and mix... - 44.5162
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 44.4946
Green Salad With Fried Goat Cheese
1. Wash lettuce and dry in salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels.
2. Chop the bite-size pieces and wrap in kitchen towel. Put in the refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Take a small bowl and beat egg and water together.
4. In a... - 44.4185
Health And Fiber Rich Italian Chickpea Salad
1) Slice the peeled onions into rings.
2) Dice the mozzarella cheese,
3) Transfer the onions and cheese into a salad bowl.
4) Add in cooked chickpeas, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5) Drizzle lemon juice on top. Next, pour in the olive oil,
6)... - 44.3587
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 44.2513
Celery Cabbage With Sour Cream And Cheese Dressing
1. Put celery cabbage in a bowl and chill.
2. For the dressing, in a bowl beat together sour cream, dry onion soup mix, blue cheese, mayonnaise, and minced parsley.
3. Add milk or half-and-half to thin dressing to a good mixing consistency.
4. Pour... - 44.2266
A quick and easy delicious cheese sauce. This cheese sauce makes a great value addition to the taste of your souffle. Enjoy!! - 44.1071
Cheese And Ham Salad
1) In a salad bow, arrange the lettuce.
2) In a mixing bowl, put vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Mix cheese and ham in it.
4) Cover it and leave it for an hour or so preferably in refrigerator if possible.
5) Remove it from... - 43.8761
Sprouts And Cheese
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the apples, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, chickpeas, sprouts, cheese, and raisins.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, mayonnaise, thyme, and oregano.
3. Pour over the salad and toss to mix... - 43.6764
Sardines With Spinach And Cheese
1. Blend flour, salt, and pepper butter melted atop a double broiler.
2. Mix in Worcestershire and milk and stirring constantly, cook above boiling water, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix in ½ a cup of cheese and cook until cheese melts.
4. Heat... - 43.4381
1) Switch on the food processor and through the feed add in the garlic and process till finely chopped
2) Then add in the parsley
3) Tip in the cream cheese, basil, salt and pepper
4) Process for about 3 minutes till very smooth
5) Scrape down the... - 43.431
Blue Cheese Tossed Salad
1) In a bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and paprika and mix well.
2) In another mixing bowl, add cauliflower, onion, and olives.
3) Add in the vinegar mix and mix well.
4) Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5) When ready to serve,... - 43.334
Macaroni Salad Ricotta
1) In a bowl, prepare the dressing with mayonnaise consistency by mixing mustard with a tablespoon or more of yogurt and ricotta.
2) Add all other ingredients to combine.
3) Serve by garnishing with extra cheese, if desired. - 43.3014
Hot Macaroni And Cheese Salad
1. In large saucepan cook macaroni in boiling salted water, following label directions and drain.
2. Return to saucepan, toss with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise and keep hot.
3. In a 1-cup measure mix remaining mayonnaise with milk, lemon juice, salt... - 42.9594
Della Robbia Brie
1. Remove the paper wrapping from the Brie cheese and then leave the outer coating intact.
2. Place the cheese in the center of a large serving platter.
3. Separate the grapes into small clusters
4. Cut the apples and pears in half and... - 42.8953
Macaroni Cheese And Sour Cream Salad
1. Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package and set aside to drain.
2. In a large bowl, mix the green pepper, chives, radishes, French Dressing and the cottage cheese. Mix well and chill the dressing
3. Just before... - 42.8944
Salami Cheese Salad
1. In a screw-top jar, put together oil, vinegar, and garlic for dressing; seal jar and shake until well combined.
2. In a large bowl mix together lettuce, salami, cheese, olives, pimiento, and anchovies.
3. Add salad dressing and toss... - 42.8405
Cheese And Herb Potatoes
1. Wash, and scrub the tomatoes. Pierce throughout the flesh using knife.
2. Cover them with absorbent paper and keep them on a plate.
3. Microwave potatoes for 25 minutes. (Larger potatoes will take long time, and this time is... - 42.3689
Chocolate Cheese Pots
1)In a mixing bowl, mix together fromage frais or unsweetened yogurt and low fat yogurt.
2)Using a sieve sift in sugar and then add cocoa powder and drinking chocolate.Blend well.
3)Add in vanilla essence or extract and rum. Blend some more.
4)In a... - 42.1004
Mixed Fruit Cheese Ball
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and coriander; mix well.
Stir in the fruit.
Shape into a ball; roll in pecans.
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with apples and crackers. - 41.9192
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat margarine or butter until it melts.
2) Next, stir in nutmeg and flour.
3) Pour the milk all at once.
4) Stir cook the mixture over medium heat until it thickens and starts bubbling.
5) Stir cook for another minute.
6)... - 41.825
Mixed Cheese Turkey Tetrazzini
Melt 3/4 cup butter in a large saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in flour, salt and nutmeg.
Gradually add 4 cups milk and stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
In a small bowl, beat egg yolks with... - 41.6917
Fried Green Tomatoes And Mozzarella
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. In a flat-bottomed dish, beat eggs until fluffy.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, pepper, and cheese.
4. In a saucepan, heat butter over medium heat.
5. When butter is foamy, dip tomato slices, both... - 41.6575
Parmesan And Mixed Green Salad
1) Combine together the lettuce and cheese in a large salad bowl.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients and with a wire whisk, beat till well blended.
3) Over the salad, pour the dressing. Toss to coat and... - 41.4201
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 41.2927
Dutch Cheese Salad
Cut the cheese into strips.
Seed and dice the peppers; chop the pickle, dice the cucumber, and chop the apple.
Mix together the prepared cheese, ham, peppers, pickle and apple.
Blend together the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice and horseradish.
Add the dill... - 41.2643
Edam Cheese Ball
Let cheese soften by leaving out of refrigerator for several hours.
I do not remove the red plastic covering as it helps hold the cheese intact when scooping out the inside.
Remove a slice from the top of the cheese, about 1-inch thick, and scoop the cheese... - 41.2255
Six Cup Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage cheese and sour cream.
2) Add in fruit cocktail, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut and mix well.
3) Transfer the mixture to one large or portion the mixture into six individual serving bowls.
4)... - 41.1579
Strong Potted Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the fresh and dried cheeses.
2) On the cheese, sprinkle the brandy and olive oil.
3) Season with pepper.
4) Then, add the garlic.
5) Finally, add the salt and herbs, and knead till the mixture is blended well.
6) In a pot with a... - 41.152
1) In a bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream to cream.
2) Add all ingredients to the cream.
3) Spread the mixture over tortilla shells and roll up.
4) Place inside refrigerator, to chill for an hour.
5) Cut into smaller pieces... - 41.1346
1.Heat butter until melted, stir in flour and slowly add salt and milk to it.
2.Cook the ingredients on low flame by stirring well, until thick.
3.Turn off the flame and addcheese, beaten egg yolks and Cayenne pepper.
4.Keep in refrigerator in covered... - 41.1123
Creamy Mornay Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Stir in the flour, paprika, and salt and allow to cook till bubbly.
3) Gradually stir in the cream and milk and cook over low heat.
4) Keep stirring till the mix slightly thickens.
5) Stir in the cheeses, mustard,... - 41.0319
Cauliflower In Breadcrumb Sauce
1) Discard the outer leaves from cauliflower. Leave few tender leaves attached.
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt.
3) Place the cauliflower in boiling water with 1 inch covered.
4) Boil uncovered and cook for 5... - 40.9999
Cheese And Bacon Rice Salad
1) In a pan, cook the rice in water with salt and pepper, until tender.
2) Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Crumble the bacon strips and mix with rest of the ingredients into the warm rice.
4) Serve the Cheese and Bacon Rice Salad... - 40.9486
1) To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, put the oil with the lemon juice, oregano and seasoning to taste. Use a fork to mix well.
2) Cut each tomato into 8 wedges and cut the cucumber into thin slices.
3) Slice the pepper and onion into thin... - 40.8866
Ham And Cheese Pancake Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix with egg, salad oil, milk, mustard, ham, cheese and parsley.
On hot, greased griddle, drop 2 measuring tablespoonfuls of batter, spreading with back of spoon into round about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook, over low heat, until... - 40.7464
Mixed Cheese Broccoli Casserole
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in croutons, soup, cheeses and milk.
Microwave at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until heated... - 40.6927
Mary Norwak's Macaroni Cheese
1) Cook macaroni in boiling salted water.
2) Drain the macaroni well and keep aside until used.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, blend in flour and work in milk, to make a smooth sauce.
4) Over low heat, stir in cheese and seasoning.
5) Mix... - 40.6216
Ham Edam Cheese Swiss Salad
1. Using a grater, grate cheese.
2. Trim and discard fat from ham; using a sharp knife, cut meat into thin strips.
3. Chop onion finely.
4. In a bowl, mix together onion, chopped pickle, chopped pepper and ham; toss until well... - 40.6104
Cottage Cheese Variations
1. In a bowl, beat cottage cheese, milk and salt till smooth; divide into four portions
2. Chop the cherries, mix with confectioner's sugar and half the lemon juice and one portion fo cottage cheese; garnish with whole cherries
3. Into another portion... - 40.478
Roquefort Cheese Balls
1. In a small bowl add cheese and mash it.
2. Add butter and beat to make a smooth paste.
3. Mix onion, pepper, and brandy.
4. In a separate bowl mix crumbs and parsley.
5. Divide and shape the mixture into small balls, about 1/2 inch in diameter.
6.... - 40.2698
Three Cheese Appetizer
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water and place it over low flame. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved completely.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the water, pecans, mayonnaise, salt, mustard, hot sauce, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and... - 40.2571
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Snow Peas
Arrange snow peas in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand about 1 minute.
Drain peas well and immediately plunge into ice water.
Trim 1/4 inch from stem end of each pod and discard.
Set peas aside.
For filling: Combine all... - 40.2227
Cheddar Dijon Cheese Ball
1) In a blender, process together both the cheeses, butter or margarine and mustard, until smooth.
2) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl, by scraping it.
3) Place the lid and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
4) In a flat plate mix together,... - 40.1937
Mixed Veg. Soup With Rice And Cheese Balls
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Wash, add 8 cups water and cook in a pressure cooker.
Cool - remove from heat.
Blend the mixture in a liquidiser.
Add the butter & boil for 10 minutes.
Warm the milk.
Add warm milk, cream, salt and pepper,... - 40.161
Mixed Cheese Turkey Lasagna
Saute onion and garlic in chicken broth.
If using fresh mushrooms, also saute them.
If using canned mushrooms, wait to add them later.
After onion is cooked add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
Meanwhile cook turkey in microwave in... - 40.1446
Cauliflower Cheese Dilly
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking, drain.
3. Put into a 1-quart baking dish.
4. In a bowl mix butter, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, the dill weed, and garlic.
5. Add this to the hot cauliflower.
6. Season with salt... - 40.0806
Mixed Cheese Fondue
1) Take a pan and beat the eggs in it.
2) Shred the cheese.
3) Take a blazer pan and place it on hot water.
4) Melt the butter in it.
5) Add the cheeses and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until it becomes a smooth paste.
6) Add the Tabasco sauce... - 40.0218
Vegetable Wreath With Dip
In a small mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
Stir in onions and olives.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Transfer dip to a serving bowl; place in the center of a 12-in round serving plate.
Arrange broccoli, green pepper and... - 39.9818
Hamburger Cheese Scoops
1) Cut the bacon into small pieces.
2) In a pan, add the bacon and fry till crisp.
3) Remove bacon and drain the bacon fat.
4) Add the ground beef and onion and brown.
5) Add in the bacon, tomato soup, cheese, and caraway seeds.
6) Stir and cook for 10... - 39.9494
Roquefort Salad Dressing
1) Use a screw-top jar, to add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Roquefort cheese, garlic, salt, and red pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Shake the dressing before spreading on your choice... - 39.8597
Sesame Cheese Ball
In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, celery, onion, garlic salt, seasoned salt and hot pepper sauce; beat until well blended.
Shape into a ball; roll in sesame seeds.
Cover and refrigerate.
Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before... - 39.7923
1) In a small bowl combine together all ingredients.
2) Store in a small bottle for use later.
3) Use the spice as per your choice. - 39.7907
Fromage De Chevre Et Tomato
1. Cut the cheese into 5 mm (1/4 inch) slices. On individual plates, arrange the slices of cheese overlapping in a semi-circle round the top half of each plate.
2. Arrange the cucumber on top of the cheese.
3. Overlap the tomato slices around the bottom half... - 39.5906
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
In a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, pour water to cover whole zucchini.
Cook over medium heat until barely tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Use a spoon to scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
Do not puncture outer shell; set... - 39.3727
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 39.3722
Macaroni And Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl toss all ingredients lightly.
2) Chill before serving.
3) Serve immediately. - 39.3012
Savory Cheese And Nut Sandwiches
1. Mix cream cheese, onion, green pepper, chili sauce, nuts, eggs, salt, and pepper and spread equally on 6 bread slices.
2. Spread butter on rest of the 6 bread slices.
3. Put together and slices diagonally into 4 triangles.
4. Serve Savory... - 39.2863
1) From the hoop cheese, remove the red rind.
2) Into a large bowl, grate the cheese.
3) To this, stir in the pimientos, onions, salt, black pepper, cayenne, and mayonnaise.
4) With a fork, mash everything well to your desire.
5) Keep covered in the... - 39.2537