- » Mixed Cereal And Noodles
Mixed Cereal And Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Cereal And Noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Cereal And Noodles recipes.
Rice Pilaf Using Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice; mix well.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 to... - 33.0094
Noodle Cereal Snack
In a large bowl mix pretzels, noodles, and corn cereal.
Combine butter, Worcestershire, onion salt, and garlic powder; pour over pretzel mixture, stirring to coat.
Spread in a baking pan.
Heat in a 350°F oven for 5 minutes.
Package in 1 cup portions. - 33.1535
Curry Party Mix
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Heat butter in large shallow roasting pan (about 15 x 10 x 2 inches) in oven until melted.
Stir in seasonings.
Add Chex, noodles, and raisins.
Mix until all pieces are coated.
Heat in oven 1 hour.
Stir every 15 minutes.
Spread... - 38.6378
In a large bowl, mix pretzel sticks, peanuts, oat cereal, chow mein noodles and shredded wheat or rice squares; set aside.
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
In a small saucepan, melt butter or margarine; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, chili powder... - 34.4297
Midnight Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, noodles, raisins, graham snacks and pecans..
3) In small saucepan melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
4) Add orange peel and honey.
5) Pour the mixture over cereal... - 44.1164
Instant Italy Meatballs
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix ground beef, crushed cereal, parsley, egg, and cheese mix from noodles Italiano.
Shape mixture into 1" balls; brown in hot shortening.
Cook and drain noodles as directed on package; combine with meatballs in a 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Stir... - 31.1948
East Indian Snack
1) In a slow cooker, add the noodles, cashews, cereal and coconut, mix well ; sprinkle with the curry and ginger ; lastly, drizzle the mixture with the margarine or butter and soy sauce, toss well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 3-4 hrs; uncover... - 35.5434
Corn Nut Snack
In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan melt butter in a 275° oven.
Remove pan from oven.
Add curry powder, onion salt, and ginger; mix well.
Stir in cereal, nuts, and chow mein noodles till coated.
Bake, uncovered, at 275° for 30 minutes.
Add raisins. - 37.1223
Lemony Turkey Meatballs
In a mixing bowl combine egg white, cereal, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon peel.
Add turkey; mix well. (Mixture will be soft.)
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a 12x7 1/2x2 inch dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6... - 41.4977
Golden Ham Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, add milk.
3) Slowly stir in vinegar or lemon juice. Let stand for a few minutes.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine this mix along with ham, eggs, salt, pepper, cheese and noodles.
5) If... - 46.5019
Siveet 'n Sour Pork
In plastic bag, combine oat bran and ginger; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat pork with oat bran mixture; shake off excess.
Dip into egg mixture, then coat again with oat bran mixture.
Saute pork in oil over medium-high heat 6... - 46.7811