- » Mixed Beans With Mustard
Mixed Beans With Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mixed Beans With Mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mixed Beans With Mustard recipes.
Green And Wax Beans In Mustard Marinade
Green And Wax Beans In Mustard Marinade is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Green And Wax Beans In Mustard Marinade will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 36.5669
Three Bean Salad With Mustard Dressing
Place chickpeas and beans in bowl. Add chili pepper, green onions, tomatoes, shallot and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
Place garlic in another bowl. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste, vinegar and mustard; mix well.
Pour in... - 32.4756
Mixed Mustard Pickles
Wipe but do not peel the squash.
Remove the seeds.
Chop coarsely and put into a large bowl.
Chop the cucumbers .
Chop the green beans .
Add the cucumber and green beans to the squash.
Break the cauliflower into small pieces and add to the bowl with the... - 40.467
Bean Sprout Salad With Soy Mustard Dressing
Bean Sprout Salad is a wonderful and nutritious salad. It is perfect for your dinner parties. This delicious Bean Sprout Salad was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this recipe at home and you will understand why! - 39.6965
Green Beans In Cheesy Mustard Sauce
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and undrained pimiento.
Stir in mustard, onion flakes, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Add green beans.
Mix well to... - 37.2967
Green Bean Casserole With Mustard
Turn the cooked, drained, green beans into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Blend with melted butter the milk, dry soup mix, Worcestershire, mustard, and olives.
Pour over the beans in the casserole.
Then sprinkle the fried onion rings or crushed potato chips... - 37.0566
Mustard Bean Pickles
1. Wash beans and cut into 1" pieces.
2. Cover with boiling water and 3 tbsp. salt, and cook 1/2 hour.
3. Drain very well.
4. In another large saucepan, mix vinegar and sugar, and bring to a boil.
5. In a small bowl, mix flour, mustard and turmeric.
6. Add... - 42.0158
Remove tips from the beans.
Drop into rapidly boiling water with the 1 tsp salt.
Cover and cook 8-9 minutes.
Do not overcook.
The beans should still be crisp.
In the meantime, combine the turmeric, mustard, flour, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and brown... - 45.7231
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Mustard Pickled Wax Beans
Wash the beans and trim off the top and tip, then cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Dice the peppers.
Cook the beans in boiling salted water until barely tender.
Stir in diced pepper and cover.
Cook 1 minute.
Mix the next seven ingredients together in... - 42.5948
Zesty Butter Beans
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer a few minutes to blend flavors.
Stir occasionally. - 31.2668
Sweet And Sour Baked Beans
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onions, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to drippings; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in beans and bacon.
Pour into an ungreased... - 36.5816
Mixed Bean Rarebit
Are you looking for a highly accoladed Mixed Bean Rarebit recipe? A good way to use up Beans is to make some amazing Mixed Bean Rarebit. Mixed Bean Rarebit as a Side Dish never fails to impress. In case you try out this Mixed Bean Rarebit, make it a point to... - 47.5854
Mustard Bean Pickle
Cook beans in boiling, salted water until almost tender.
Mix dry ingredients with 1/2 cup vinegar to make a paste.
Stir in remaining 3 cups vinegar.
Cook stirring constantly until thick.
Cool slightly and seal in sterilized pint jars with paraffin. - 31.4924
Mustard-pickled Wax Beans
Wash the beans, and trim off the tops and tips; then cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Dice the peppers.
Cook the beans in boiling salted water until barely tender.
Stir in diced pepper, and cover.
Cook 1 minute.
Mix the next 7 ingredients together in... - 42.5032
Green Beans With Mustard
Wash green beans and trim ends.
Slice finely into rounds of about 1/4 inch.
In a cup or small bowl, mix the yogurt with the green chili or cayenne, parsley, salt, sugar, dry mustard, cumin, and lemon juice.
Add 3 tablespoons water and mix well.
Heat the oil... - 47.4006
Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce
An empty belly is a great cook and Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce is a great way to fill it. A delicious Side Dish, the Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce completes your meal. Beans is the key ingredient in Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce. Never ever miss out on this... - 38.7191
Quick Mustard-bean Pickles
Combine mustard, flour, sugar, salt and turmeric in a small bowl.
Add water, a little at a time, mixing to make a smooth paste.
Heat vinegar and celery seed to boiling.
Add about 1/2 cup of hot vinegar to mustard mixture gradually.
Stir mustard mixture into... - 41.8044
Boston Baked Beans With Mustard
Put the salt pork in a large bowl.
Add cold water to cover.
Soak the salt pork for 3 hours and drain well.
Place the beans in a saucepan and add enough cold water to cover.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
Bring the water to the boil over high heat.
Boil the beans for... - 39.4936
Debited Green Beans
Saute onion, garlic, green pepper, and pimientos in butter until onions are limp.
Stir in mustard, tomato sauce, and cheese.
Cook frozen beans in a small amount of salted water until just tender.
Combine beans and sauce; turn into a greased 1-quart... - 33.8583
Assorted Baked Beans
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pinto beans, kidney beans, chili beans, onion, and bell pepper. Mix together the ketchup, mustard, liquid smoke, brown sugar, and coffee. Pour over the beans and mix together gently to avoid crushing the... - 30.1376
Mixed Bean Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
2 In a heavy frying pan, cook garlic and onion in bacon drippings, until the onion is tender.
3 Stir in other ingredients and mix well.
4 In a 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture.
5 ... - 42.8768
Mixed Bean Casserole
1) In a slow cooker, combine together ll the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 32.3583
Mixed Bean Salad Jackets
1) Heat an oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Once the potatoes are cooked, cut out their tops.
4) Next, scoop out the fleshy part of each potato.
5) Add a blob of butter.
6) Sprinkle little black pepper.
7) Mash the... - 44.437
Confetti Mixed Bean Salad
Cut green beans into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Chill in bowl of cold water; drain and pat dry.
Drain and rinse chickpeas and kidney beans.
In bowl, combine green beans,... - 43.9288
Mixed Bean Casserole With Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add oil and saute onion, gralic and ham. Cook till soft.
3. In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture oven bean and ham mixture.
5. Toss very gently.
6. Bake for 45 minutes... - 45.9475
Five Bean Soup Mix
Sort dried beans; place in a large airtight container.
In a small bowl, combine onion, beef and chicken bouillon, salt, garlic salt, paprika, bacon bits and mustard.
Stir with a fork to distribute all ingredients evenly.
Pour seasonings into a plastic... - 32.9421
Florentine Puffs With Mixed Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Wash the spinach, remove the stalks and put in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan frequently.
3. On a lightly floured surface,... - 48.8504
Mixed Bean And Ham Casserole
In uncovered flameproof oven-to-table casserole, cook onion and garlic in tomato juice, at high heat, until tomato juice is reduced by half.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, stir gently then let simmer covered for 15 minutes or freeze: defrost; bake... - 30.3251
Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter and stir in flour, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and cook until bubbly, about 1 minute and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolk and mix well adding milk.
4. Stir into butter-flour mixture and cook, stirring... - 39.0198
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 43.8199
Individual Ham And Limabean Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Trim fat from ham. Cut meat about 1 inch long thin strips.
3) In a skillet heat oil, fry ham and garlic till light brown.
4) Mix in remaining ingredients and divide into 4 individual baking... - 42.0521
Bbq Cowboy Pinto Beans
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, hot water, onions, and chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the beans are tender but not falling apart.
3. Drain off all the cooking liquid. Stir in... - 29.856
Baked Bean Frankfurter Casserole
Combine molasses, vinegar and mustard and mix well.
Empty beans into a flat 2-quart casserole and stir in molasses mixture.
Arrange onion slices and frankfurters on top of beans.
Bake in a 375° F.oven 35 minutes.
This casserole can be prepared in advance,... - 31.234
Haricots Blancs Vinaigrette
1. Rinse navy beans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat navy beans and 12 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse... - 32.3352
Fettuccine With Mixed Greens
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions,... - 43.698
Boston Baked Beans
Rinse beans in cold water and drain.
Place in large saucepan and add water.
Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover loosely and let stand for 1 hour.
Return to heat and bring to a boil; cover and simmer gently over low heat for 1 hour,... - 41.3856
Baked Bean Casserole
Place bacon on a paper-towel-lined paper plate.
Cover with paper towel.
Cook for 3 minutes on high or until crisp.
In a deep, 1 1/2-quart casserole combine beans, onion, ketchup, mustard and brown sugar.
Crumble bacon and sprinkle over baked... - 26.5617
Cover vegetables with a brine allowing 1 cup salt to 4 quarts water.
Let stand overnight in the brine.
Drain and soak vegetables in clear water 3 hours.
Combine vinegar and water and pour over vegetables, let stand 1 hour, then heat... - 42.5474
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.6031
Boston Baked Bean Pot
1. In a large pot or saucepan, combine the beans and 6 cups of the hot water. Heat to boiling on top of the stove over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and cook 10 minutes; drain.
2. Add the beans to a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Add the remaining 2... - 32.916
White Bean And Ham Salad
Rinse and sort through the beans, discarding any pebbles, and soak them overnight in water that covers them by at least 3 inches.
Drain beans and transfer them to a kettle.
Add cold water to cover the beans by at least 1 inch.
Set over moderate heat.
Bring to... - 40.0185
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 34.8164
Chili Mustard Sauce
Combine fat, onion, and garlic in a saucepan, over low heat, and cook until onion is tender—about 10 min., stirring frequently so as not to brown.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well, and heat.
Serve over hot cooked string beans, cabbage, spinach, or other... - 28.8345
French Potato Chicken Salad
1 Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks. Steam the potatoes in a steamer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the beans into 2-inch lengths. Add the beans to the steamer, cover and cook until the potatoes are just tender and the beans are crisp-tender, 5 to 8... - 34.7938
Hoppin John With Tofu
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions, green and red peppers, and garlic, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Pour 3/4 cup of the water into the skillet... - 44.249
Hot White Bean Salad
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add beans and parsley. Season and cook 4 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Transfer contents of saucepan to bowl.
Place vinegar and mustard in another bowl; mix... - 32.8199
Marinated Black Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl (make sure that it is not an aluminium bowl) and mix together lettuce, sour cream to combine well.
2.Wrap using plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight or for 3 hours minimum for flavors to infuse
3.Take a... - 45.4602
Buffet Bean Bake
Buffet bean bake is a bacon and pork beans recipe. Prepared with a medley of mixed beans with mustard sauce for flavor, this meaty bean bake is cooked in vinegar. This five bean meat bake also has fried onions for a varied texture and taste and makes a great... - 46.4684
Hickory Baked Beans
In large oven-proof skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium-high heat until bacon is brown and crisp; drain fat. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Bake in 350ºF oven 30 minutes. - 24.2861
Kidney Bean Salad
1. Mix beans with vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and mustard.
2. Chop onions, parsley, and garlic fine; chop pimientos coarsely.
3. Add chopped vegetables to bean mixture; refrigerate about 1 hour before serving. - 36.4626
Green Beans And Sour Cream Dressing
Combine green beans, onion, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper; chill.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, mustard, and horseradish; pour over marinated beans.
Chill. - 35.1977
Egg And Bean Salad
1. In a bowl or a container combine beans, eggs and onion and chill.
2. In another bowl blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and dash pepper.
3. Toss adding to egg mixture.
4. Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon over the mixture.
5.... - 36.9813
Favorite Baked Beans
1. In a slow cooker, add beans, water, molasses, brown sugar, onion, mustard, pork and salt.
2. Cover the cooker and put it on HIGH heat for 6-7 hrs.
3.Serve hot - 36.8828
Three Bean Salad
Robin shows a classic 3 bean salad which uses canned beans and thus makes the recipe a quick fix. It’s a nice healthy recipe for picnics or outings. Try it to believe it. - 112.877
Baked Bean And Salami Filling
1) In a bowl, combine all the filling ingredients together; mix thoroughly.
2) Use the 2 3/4 cups Baked Bean and Salami Filling as required. - 26.6576
White Bean Salad
In bowl, combine beans, onion, green pepper, tomato and parsley; mix well.
In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic.
Pour over vegetables, mix well, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time. - 39.1606
Olive Oil Pickled Beans
1) Sterilize two 1 pint preserving jars and their lids.
2) In a medium saucepan, put olive oil, brown sugar, celery seeds, mustard seeds, red pepper and 1 cup of water, bring to boil.
3) Remove from heat, cover and let it stand for 10... - 42.0645
Old Time Kidney Bean Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients and toss gently to mix.
2) Garnish with the sliced eggs and serve immediately. - 38.8537
Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Take a saucepan that is fitted with collapsible vegetable steamer. Add 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) of water and bring it to boil.
2. Add beans, pepper, and scallions under cold running water.
3. Discard the strings from beans and trim ends.
4. In a saucepan,... - 43.8413
Creamy Mustard And Tarragon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Take an ovenproof pan, heat oil, add chicken breasts and brown for about 1 minute. Take out and keep aside.
3. Stir in mustards, creme fraiche and tarragon and mix well. Allow the mixture to... - 34.0806
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
Beef With Preserved Mustard Plant
Beef With Preserved Mustard Plant is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Beef With Preserved Mustard Plant, you will always crave for some more. - 45.1461
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 36.9848
Cooked Beef Salad With Mustard Anchovy Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add strips of beef, sliced onion, beans, celery, olives, diced tomato and parsley leaves.
2) Use a mortar and pestle to prepare the dressing. Alternately, use a small bowl and back of a wooden spoon, to mash together mustard,... - 43.3564
Chick Peas And Corn With Mustard Chili Sauce
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the corn, chick peas, and pimiento.
Add the chili sauce and mustard and stir until thoroughly mixed.
Stir in the tomatoes and their juice.
Cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 1 5 minutes... - 32.4392
Mustard Glazed Gammon Steak
1. Trim the gammon steak and soak in cold water or milk for 1 hour. Drain and pat them dry.
2. In a grill pan, arrange the steaks. Mix all the ingredients to glaze the meat in a cup. Brush over the meat.
3. Place under a grill for about... - 31.1927
Microwave Baked Beans
These Baked Beans are so compelling ! Try this bacon and bean with irresistible sauce and mustard seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Baked Beans is welcome. - 28.5111
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350Â° for two hours.
Please - 30.6295
Green Bean And Mushroom Salad
To Microwave: Cut beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces; place in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
Add water; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender, stirring halfway through cooking; drain.
Cover beans with ice water to... - 38.7266
Three Bean Bake
In 3 quart oblong glass baking dish, combine bacon drippings and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is transparent.
Add brown sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, pork and beans, kidney beans, lima beans and crumbled bacon.
Stir... - 41.6102
Basil Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, green pepper and onion.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, mustard and salt.
Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
Chill for several hours or overnight. - 36.1008
Fry bacon until crisp, and set aside on paper.
Use bacon grease for browning ground sirloin with onions and peppers.
In a separate bowl combine catsup, mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar and brown sugar.
Add this combination to meat mixture.
Now carefully add... - 37.6248
Sweet And Sour Bean Salad
Drain all the beans well and mix together.
The choice of beans gives a blend of green, red and white colours.
Core and dice the apple.
Chop the celery and the spring onions.
Mix with the beans.
Put the mustard into a basin, blend in the oils, then add the... - 32.5632
Garbanzo Bean Salad
In a salad bowl, mix all ingredients.
Stirring occasionally, refrigerate until salad is chilled. - 31.2448
Baked Bean Casserole
1. Brown bacon, beef and onion. Drain fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients in the order given.
3. Place in a greased casserole.
4. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 33.3027
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
Pick through and rinse the beans.
Add the beans slowly to the boiling water.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer the beans 2 to 3 hours until tender.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil and onion and saute.
Add to the beans after the beans are cooked.
Add all... - 40.4651
Marinated Green Bean Salad
This Marinated Green Bean Salad is an ideal side dish for a weight watcher like me! Try out the Marinated Green Bean Salad and tell me if you like it ! - 35.0471
Lima Bean Dinner
Microwave butter 1/2 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, marjoram and chervil.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes.
Stir in bacon and microwave 4 minutes uncovered.
Mix well; microwave another 3 minutes.
Spread celery over bacon.
Cover with beans (including... - 45.0009
Baked Salmon And Green Bean Puff
Cook beans in water in a small covered saucepan over moderate heat, about 5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
Meanwhile, drain and flake the salmon, discarding any large bones or pieces of skin.
Blend 1/4 cup of the soup with the flour, then combine with... - 43.5365
Quick Bean Salad
1.Place beans in strainer, rinse well under cold running water; drain well.
2.Combine beans, celery, onion and cucumber in medium bowl.
Pour over combined oil, dressing, parsley, mustard, lemon juice and ginger; mix lightly until well combined. - 36.3243
Beans, Shrimp And Tomato Salad
Trim the beans and cook in boiling salted water, until just tender.
Drain and cool.
Hard-cook the egg for 10 minutes, cool, shell and remove the egg yolk.
Press the egg yolk through a strainer.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling water for... - 42.8583
Bean Pot Peppers
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
Place peppers in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle insides of peppers with salt.
In mixing bowl combine beans in molasses sauce, gingersnap crumbs, instant minced... - 32.8731
Mixed Green Salad
Break up lettuce into bite size pieces.
Add kidney beans and eggs.
Mix dressing, 4 parts Planters Peanut Oil to 3/4 parts Tarragon vinegar, and seasonings.
Let stand for 15 minutes before pouring over lettuce and beans. - 34.9403
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan add garbanzos, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
2. Simmer beans over medium heat and simmer gently until heated.
3. In a shallow heat-proof serving bowl combine celery, onion, and parsley.
4. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, salt,... - 50.5755
1. Rinse all the beans under running water and drain accordingly.
2. Mix the beans with other ingredients.
3. Chill the mix for sometime in freezer.
4. Serve the dish chilled. - 44.2687
Orange White Bean Salad
1.Prepare all the ingredients as per the list.
2.In a salad bowl combine orange, northern beans,green pepper, parsley and green onion.
3.In another bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing canola oil, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard and sugar.
4.Pour the... - 88.5795
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 44.2371
Stewed Tomatoes With Lima Beans
1. Mix tomatoes (with liquid), celery, thyme, mustard seed, salt and pepper in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes.
2. Stir in lima beans. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until beans are tender, 4 to 6... - 22.9598
Mixed Ham, Egg & Vegetable Salad
Cook the mixed vegetables, cauliflower and green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and cool, breaking the cauliflower into flowerets.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Mix together the prepared vegetables and ham and chill while preparing the... - 40.1778
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 31.9807
Oriental Vegetable Mix
In a large skillet cook first 5 ingredients 3 minutes.
Add bouillon and simmer, stirring often, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Stir in soy sauce and mustard if desired.
Divide evenly. - 33.7842
Four Bean Salad
1) In a colander empty cans of beans. Rinse and drain.
2) Remove the loose skins from garbanzo beans.
3) In a bowl place beans, onion and green pepper.
4) Prepare the dressing in a bowl.
5) Add remaining ingredients and stir until... - 45.069
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mix 2 teaspoons salt with warm water in bowl, soak vegetables overnight, drain.
Spread vegetables out on clean tea towel to dry.
Heat oil in pan, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
As they pop, set aside to cool in their oil.
Place remaining mustard seeds and... - 46.0721
Microwaved Bean Casserole
In 3-quart casserole, place ground beef.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 7 minutes, until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add catsup, dry mustard, vinegar, molasses, onion, lima beans, kidney beans, pork and beans, tomato sauce, salt... - 44.4296
Hearty Bean Casserole
In 3-quart casserole, place ground beef.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add catsup, molasses, vinegar, onion, lima beans, kidney beans, pork and beans, tomato sauce and dry... - 36.608
Ham And Pineapple Bean Pot
1. In a 3 1/4- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beans, drained pineapple chunks, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion, green pepper, and ham. Mix gently.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours (the onion and green pepper will still... - 30.3718
Drain beans and place in large saucepan.
Add carrot, 1 chopped onion, celery seed, bay leaves, basil and parsley.
Pour in enough water to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Partially cover and cook 1 1/2 hours, skimming as necessary during cooking.
Drain beans and... - 44.1742
Pinto Beans With Sour Cream
Rinse beans and put into Dutch oven or saucepan.
Add water and bring rapidly to a boil; boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Set aside covered for 1 hour.
Add 2 teaspoons (10 ml) salt.
Bring to a boil and simmer covered for 2 hours, or until beans are... - 43.2571
Five Bean Salad
To Microwave: In large microwave-safe casserole dish, combine onion, garlic and water.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except carrots and red pepper.
Microwave at HIGH for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or... - 33.3937