- » Mixed Alcohol
Mixed Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mixed alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mixed alcohol recipes.
Chocolate Ginger Martini
This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest. - 145.252
Life Is A Bitchintini
1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for... - 144.733
A trashion party invite inspired this deliciously, uh, trashyly different cocktail. Served martini style (or however you like) the idea is to use erstwhile trash. Frankly, that gives you considerable scope to use anything you would otherwise toss out, without... - 143.141
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 141.486
Linzer Torte Cocktail
Really rich, really sweet and utterly scrumptious, linzer torte is jam (usually raspberry) in an almond pastry with hints of vanilla, citrus and cinnamon. Inspired by my friend, Rayann Larsen of the Work Spot, who loves Chambord, here’s my recreation of... - 139.939
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
Skinny Summer Sipper
1. Muddle the strawberries, basil, and lime juice in a rocks glass.
2. Add the strawberry balsamic vinegar, stevia syrup and ice.
3. Add the tequila and stir.
4. Top with club soda.
5. Serve chilled. - 137.562
Simply Exquisite Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with Frangelico, butterscotch schnapps, orange curacao, creme de bananas and light cream. Shake well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Add a dash of nutmeg and the orange wedge and serve chilled. - 137.235
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 136.538
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
Tom Collins Cocktail
Some say this elegant drink began as the John Collins, named for a waiter at Limmer’s Old House in London. Eventually, someone made the cocktail with Old Tom Gin and hence, it became the Tom Collins. This theory is made more likely by the Great Tom Collins... - 136.283
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 135.167
Black Rose Cocktail
1. Build the bourbon, cognac, grenadine, Peychaud's bitters and angosture bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with the lemon peel and serve chilled. - 134.559
Kiwi Basil Cocktail
1. Muddle the kiwi fruit, basil, lime juice and syrup in an old-fashioned glass.
2. Add the gin and ice and stir well.
3. Garnish with basil and a slice of kiwi and serve chilled. - 134.539
Mojito, one of the world’s favorite drinks. Add a little ginger and spice it up even more. Delicious! - 134.219
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 134.149
Treasure Hunter Cocktail
1. In a large wine glass, muddle the lemon slices, sugar and kirschwasser.
2. Fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the rum.
4. Top with the wine and stir well.
5. Serve as a chilled cocktail. - 134.117
Skinny Basil Pineapple Cocktail
Refreshing pineapple with a tang of basil and a little belt of gin in a Skinny cocktail that has only 135 low calories. This is a delightful sipper on a hot day. - 134.109
Peppy Vanil Skinny Cocktail
1. Put the peppercorns in a bag and smash roughly with a rolling pin or wood hammer.
2. In an ice-filled shaker, add the broken peppercorns, cranberry, vodka, stevia and about 1/4 of a lemon zested.
3. Shake well.
4. Double strain into a... - 133.999
A new martini creation made with a mix from iX MiXer. Bourbon, vanilla vodka, berrie, citrus and cinnamon come together for an explosive burst of flavor. And the folk at iX say their all-natural MiX is packed with electrolytes, vitamins and minerals that will... - 133.808
How To Make A Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup and grenadine and shake over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a little umbrella and serve chilled. - 133.637
Chocolate Spice Martini
The Chocolate Spice Martini is as rich and delicious as it gets but with an added kick of cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. - 133.383
Adam And Eve Cocktail
Originally made with Forbidden Fruit Liqueur, a pomelo-based brandy liquor that is no longer in production, this is a recreation using brandy, gin, lemon and honey. Pomelo, also spelled as pommelo or pummelo, is a large grapefruit-like fruit. Forbidden Fruit... - 133.295
The Brazilian national cocktail, the caipirinha is a simple mixed drink of cachaca, lime and sugar that is none-the-less delicious. - 132.99
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
1. In the cocktail shaker pour burbon, peach puree and sweet vermouth.
2. Add crushed ice and give it a good shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass and top it with champagne.
4. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry and edible gold flakes. - 131.776
Cubed Old Fashioned
The Cubed Old Fashioned could just take you to the fourth dimension! There are quite a few ingredients in there that come together to create this perfect cocktail. Watch this video for details. - 131.55
Stage Velvet Martini
A potent martini, this recipe combines gin, maraschino liqueur, Fernet Branca and both Peychaud’s and Angostura. Not for the faint of heart, you might prefer the cocktail with a higher ratio of the sweet maraschino spirit to the bitter and aromatic Fernet. - 131.475
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 131.409
Ford Cocktail is similar to Caprice Cocktail, but ratios make a difference. Often, two cocktails have the same exact ingredients. The difference in taste and aroma comes from the ratios. Watch this video to learn this classic cocktail. - 130.887
After A While Crocodile Cocktail
This is not the same as the Afterwhile Crocodile. The After A While Crocodile is a swampy-looking affair with half a squeezed lime in it that’s supposed to look like a lurking croc. You’ll get a better idea of what we’re talking about if you watch the... - 130.882
Menage A Trois Martini
Obviously, there are many ways you can have a Menage a Trois. Here’s one I particularly enjoy. - 130.572
A take on the ever popular screwdriver, this time with champagne. - 129.924
Poet's Dream Cocktail
1. In a tall glass pour the gin, dry vermouth and Benedictine.
2. Add ice cubes and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Strain and pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve the poet’s dream cocktail with a garnish of lemon peel. - 129.703
The Milwaukee Morning - A Breakfast Cocktail
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you how to make one of his signature drinks, The Milwaukee Morning. This drink is great, well, in the morning or anytime you are looking to wake up to a nice refreshing cocktail. - 129.283
Milwaukee Pina Colada
In this video Clint give us a great twist on a traditional Pina Colada. This one will take you to exotic Caribbean places, even if you stuck in Milwaukee, Denver or wherever you may be. - 129.045
Skinny Gladiator Cocktail
1. Mix Disaronno Amaretto, peach nectar and orange juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Top with the chilled soda.
4. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and a small sprig of mint for an extra splash... - 128.675
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 128.618
Lemonade In Bloom
Fresh basil blooming out of lemonade? That’s what this looks like and it tastes oh, so divine.
This is a great cocktail recipe to use for a punch. Just multiply all the ingredients. - 127.964
Mixed Alcohol Recipes By Category