- » Misti
Enjoy our collection of misti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for misti recipes.
1. In a large sauce pan place tongue. Cover tongue completely with cold water. Place it over high heat and boil.
2. Reduce the heat and cover the pan.
3. Simmer the tongue for about 3 hours, until the meat shows no resistance when it is pierced with... - 47.6246
Bigne Di Pesci Misti
1) Preheat the oven to 250F. Line a large, shallow baking dish with kitchen paper.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir in warm water, 3 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt. Blend to get a smooth and creamy mixture. Do not over blend.
3) Allow the... - 44.2164
You May Also Like!
Paneer Pistachio Rolls
It is so rich and luscious that you might think it is difficult to make! you will be pleasantly surprised to know that paneer pistachio rolls can be prepared within minutes. The paneer gives the rolls a lovely texture and the roasted pistachios ensure a... - 0
Malai Chum Chum
This is a simple dessert, full of the goodness of milk. It is ideal for young children who do not want to drink milk. However, it is advisable to use sugar substitutes if eaten on a daily basis. - 0
Rasgulla By Tarla Dalal
This is one sweet the bengalis cannot live without, and you too are sure to fall in love with it once you taste these super-soft, milk-white rasgullas. Remember that everything matters in the making of perfect rasgullas -- from the amount of lemon juice used... - 0
A paneer-based delight, sandesh is very popular not just in india but also in indian confectioners abroad. Here, the popular citrus fruit lends sandesh a refreshing tanginess, resulting in an irresistible orange sandesh. Decorate each serving with slices of... - 0
Quick and easy Bengali sweet which you can prepare in a jiffy! - 0