- » Miso Soy Sauce
Miso Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of miso soy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for miso soy sauce recipes.
Fried Eggplant In Miso Sauce
1) Cut the eggplant 1/2- inch thick.
2) Sprinkle with salt and let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid and lightly dip the eggplant in cornstarch.
4) In a skillet, sautÃ© the eggplant until brown on both the sides and tender. ... - 40.51
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Sriracha Miso Dressing
Peel the ginger.
Drop the ginger into the blender and process until finely chopped.
Add the miso, water, vinegar, soy sauce, and chile paste; puree.
With the blender running, drizzle in the peanut oil to make a smooth, slightly thick dressing.
Serve or... - 30.9046
Miso Stir-fry With Summer Vegetables
1. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces and put them into a bowl of water.
2. Drain the eggplant and place on the paper towel.
3. Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
4. Season the pork and cut into 2 inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 87.613
Miso Chicken In Bean Paste
Combine all ingredients except the chicken, oil, and white wine.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove the thighs and pat dry with paper towels, reserving the marinade.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
Lightly brown... - 39.0449
Fully Loaded Japanese Miso Soup
Have you ever wondered how to make this amazing, packed with umami flavor Miso Soup? Wonder no more! This is the recipe for you! - 0
Boiled daikon with miso and sesame seed. - 94.4119
1. Bring stock and kombu to a boil in a soup pot. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Strain; stir in soy sauce.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix about 1/4 cup of the warm stock into the miso paste with a wire whisk until the miso is dissolved. Pour this... - 27.5919
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
1. Saute the onion, ginger and garlic in the sesame oil for a few minutes.
2. Add the carrot and cauliflower and gently sweat the vegetables for 5 minutes.
3. Add the water, arame, peas and shoyu. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
4.... - 42.3382
Oriental Miso Salad Dressing
Have you been on a lookout for the Oriental Miso salad Dressing? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and learn a step by step process to prepare this dressing. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Watch it now. - 87.2684
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 130.049
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 99.8153
Oriental Miso Dip
Looking for an Oriental dip to serve with your appetizers and snacks? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this quick and tasteful Oriental Miso Dip recipe now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining table. - 95.7823
Butternut Squash Rice And Miso Soup
1. For the butternut squash rice: Wash rice gently and discard the milky water. Repeat until water is clear, about 3 to 4 times.
2. Cover rice with water to soak and set aside for 30minutes.
3. In a heavy bottomed pot, place rice, chicken stock and... - 100.999
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
If you are a fan of Korean food then ssamjang is something that you must have in handy. Watch to video to learn how to make this spicy Korean Ketchup that can be used as a dipping sauce or as a base for korean recipes. It's spicy, sweet, sour and salty, a... - 117.763
Japanese Miso Soup
Mix the soy and rice wine.
Pour over the tofu, marinate for 10 mins.
Put the stock, garlic, ginger and chilli in a pan and simmer for 2-3 mins.
Add the tofu and simmer for 2-4 mins more.
Add the noodles to the pan, simmer for 5 mins, then add the remaining... - 40.6268
Miso Chicken With Brown Rice
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub miso mixture over both sides of chicken breast halves. Wrap each breast half securely in plastic wrap. Arrange packets in steamer rack,- place rack in a Dutch oven. Steam packets, covered, 20 minutes or... - 33.2648
Poached Salmon In Miso Broth
1. Chop carrot, chili, and ginger into thin strips and place them in water to keep fresh.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour water in it.
3. Add soy sauce, green onion, fish sauce, ginger peel, and coriander.
4. Drop salmon in pan when... - 0
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 96.9843
Soba Noodle Salad
Medium-high heat the pan.
Add salt and water to the pan, bring to boil.
Drop noodles in salted boiling water.
Stir so that noodles do not get stick together.
Boil for about 6 minutes.
Drain them, place in a bowl.
Medium heat the skillet.
Add olive oil to the... - 39.2698
1. BROTH: In a sauce pan pour the water and add the red bean paste to the saucepan and dilute it completely.
2. Add the dried anchovies, the clams, and the potatoes to the saucepan.
3. Cook on medium-high heat until it reaches a boiling point.... - 112.939
Bring dashi to boil.
Put miso in a small 1/4-inch-mesh sieve, place bottom of sieve in boiling dashi and press miso through sieve with a wooden spoon.
Adjust to taste with more miso, salt and soy sauce.
Garnish with lemon peel and chives.
Pass aji oil. - 29.2418
Natto Gohan - Traditional Japanese Breakfast
This particular Japanese style breakfast is one of the simplest to make. In fact, I make this whenever I need a quick snack. This is natto gohan.
Natto is fermented soybeans which, like miso, are rich in protein. They are, however, an acquired taste since... - 120.738
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 120.9
Misoshiru With Chicken And Vegetables
Bring dashi to boil add chicken and vegetables and cook until just tender-crisp.
Add miso as directed in Misoshiru (preceding), heat and blend; adjust seasonings to taste with salt, soy sauce and shichimi.
Garnish with slivered green onions. - 28.5449
Tofu Tahini Spread
Using a potato masher or food processor, mix the tofu with the tahini, miso, and 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce until well blended.
Stir the scallions and carrots into the tofu mixture.
Add black pepper and more soy sauce to taste. - 27.3198
Kale & Citrus Salad
1. Roughly chop the washed kale, cut the yellow pepper into strips and onion into slices.
2. Dice the zucchini and orange, wash the tomatoes.
3. Finely chop the garlic and fry them in oil until golden brown, once done drain on paper... - 0
Lu Chu Pot Roast Noodles
In a large saucepan, heat oil until hot.
Saute pork until browned.
Add onions, gingerroot and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add Gingery Chicken Stock.
When stock boils, reduce heat.
With a damp cloth, wipe konbu lightly.
Cook in stock 3 to 5 minutes until... - 41.9273
How To Make Salmon Chan Chan Yaki
This is a healthy and a balanced meal. The combination of the salmon and the vegetables makes this dish tastier. This is a popular regional food of Japan, so do try it out! - 112.022
1) In a large skillet , saute the chicken, carrot, onion, and potato in sesame oil over gentle heat for about 2 min.
2) Stir in the dashi broth allow to boil, skim any scum on the surface, add sake and lower the... - 40.8764
Vegan Avocado Spread
When you are craving for something simple yet luscious that would fill you up without weighing your down, just grab some avocado spread, spread it on a cracker and chomp it down. Avocado spread is lighter, nicer and cheaper than most store-bought spread. And ... - 129.122
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 111.262
Steamed Fish With Mushrooms And Noodles
1. In a small bowl, cover the cellophane noodles with hot water and let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and cut into 4-inch lengths.
2. In another small bowl, whisk the miso, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
3. Scatter the mushrooms in a... - 31.2324
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Looking for a no-fuss no-truss, easy recipe to feed a lot of people, which is cheap and affordable all at the same time? This Korean Bossam recipe is just what you should be making. This recipe uses pork butt which is more economical and less fatty than the... - 105.132
Alaskan Black Cod
Black cod is truly delicious but it has to be cooked the right way. Take a look at these really great instructions on how to cook it right. - 113.738
Sweet Potato Poutine Recipe - Canadian Favourites
The Canadian’s love their Poutine. Why won’t they? Who can resist French fries topped with cheese curds a rich gravy. This recipe is inspired by the French Canadian version with a complete makeover, Pinoy-style. Jay make a poutine with sweet potato fries... - 125.591
Summer Somen Noodles
1. Trim the caps of the okra and remove the firmer skin between the cap and pod.
2. Scrub the okra with salt and boil in hot water for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove the okra and dip into ice water. Remove the excess water with paper... - 106.983
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 130.733
Beef Liver And Sesame Saute
1) In a frying pan, saute the liver in vegetable oil over medium heat for 5 min or until cooked.
2) Add the green onions and saute for another min , stir in the remaining ingredients, blend well to coat the liver and green onions. ... - 35.1361
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 116.451
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 122.535
I became a fan of Mongolian cuisine once I had this Mongolian dish. Mongolian Lamb is also extremely easy to make. Do make it today! - 42.5747
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
This is daikon. Big Root. There are many things you can do with daikon. - 97.615
A Signature Bite - Mochiyaki
What is your signature cookie, which represents you? Jay thinks out of the box and makes his 'signature' cookie as “The Aimless Cook.” A Korean inspired cookie, it is simple, with amazing contrasting flavors and textures that makes one satisfying and... - 122.446
Hummus Pinwheels With Raw Veggie Crudites
1. Soak garbanzo beans in 6 cups of water with baking soda overnight.
2. Cook the beans in soaked water, covered, for 45 minutes or until they can easily be pierced using a fork.
3. Drain and keep aside ¼ cup water.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 43.8804
Mochiyaki is a crispy cookie, made with flour and butter. It is a simple and straight forward recipe. Try this recipe and have fun with flavors. Check out the recipe video. - 109.471
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 144.517
1. Soak sushi rice in water for ½ an hour.
2. Simmer sushi in a saucepan until the water is absorbed.
3. Put cooked sushi rice in a mixing bowl and let it cool.
4. Add a drop of rice vinegar and stir it well. Put it aside.
5. Place... - 106.413
Flat Iron Steak With Grilled Romaine Vine Ripe Tomatoes
1. Add the flat iron steak into a ziplock bag with Two Brothers Teriyaki marinade. Let this sit in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the miso, rice wine vinegar, soy and canola oil.
3. Season... - 105.603
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 43.2559
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Mix the miso, green onions, ginger, sugar, and soy.
Simmer for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
Marinate the chicken thighs overnight in this mixture, covered and in the refrigerator.
Next day add the wine to the marinating chicken.
Drain the chicken... - 39.5897
Iwashi No Kabayaki
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, remove the main bones from the sardines and splay open.
Wash in lightly salted water then transfer to a shallow dish.
Pour over the soy sauce and ginger and set aside at room temperature for... - 41.549
Iwashi No Tsumire Jiru
Remove the main bones from the sardines and clean them in salted water.
Dry on kitchen towels and chop into small pieces.
Put the sardines into a blender and blend until smooth.
Alternatively, pound in a mortar with a pestle until smooth.
Stir the miso paste,... - 38.4985
Spinach With Japanese Sesame Dressing
1. Put the washed spinach into a large bowl or saucepan, pour boiling water over the leaves and blanch for 1 minute. Drain immediately and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then chop roughly.
2. Put the sesame seeds and caster... - 31.7651
Noodle Vegetable Soup
1) Puree the beans in a blender or force through sieve.
2) Scrape and remove the puree in a bowl, mix in the vinegar, beer and soy sauce.
3) Let the mixture rest for 1 hour.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions for 2... - 46.7311
Buckwheat Soba With Drilled Eggplant
1. Preheat stovetop grill, or prepare outdoor grill, following manufacturer's directions.
2. To prepare sauce, in small bowl, whisk broth and miso, mixing until smooth (add a teaspoon water, if necessary, to achieve smooth consistency). Add garlic, ginger,... - 36.4362
To prepare the salad dressing, combine the garlic, ginger, miso paste, peppercorns, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor.
Process briefly to blend.
With the blades in motion, slowly pour in the oil.
Add the soy sauce and set aside.
Pour enough oil into... - 45.8229
Classic Caesar Salad
Here's a video for the ever popular Caesar Salad. A video which is non English but with English sub titles. So don't fret, you could still watch the video to know how to make this healthy and crunchy yummy Caesar salad! - 93.2918
This recipe is absolutely perfect for Japanese food lover. The dish is simply delicious and can be prepared for the dinner. Check out the video for more detail. - 117.471
Vegan London Broil
Place seitan in an 8-inch square cake pan.
Allow to rest until it takes the shape of the pan.
Place this pan inside a second, large pan that is half-filled with water.
Cover the larger pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°G) for 1 hour.
When the... - 27.9172
Chinese Lamb Stew
Stews are an integral part of Chinese cuisine and here is a recipe to make lamb stew. Watch cook Marie Wong showing how to make lamb stew with lamb neck fillet, vegetables and some Chinese flavors. Served hot with garnish as desired. - 70.2205
Korean Kimchi Jjim
The wintry months are the best time to savor the hearty flavors and soulful aromas of comfort food. This hearty stew is surely going to keep your toes warm on a cold night. Join James in his kitchen to learn how to make this delicious Korean pork and kimchi... - 123.865
Sardine Dumpling Soup
1) Dice the fillets into small pieces on a cutting board.
2) Grind the pieces into a paste in a food processor, season well, shape fillet mixture into small dumplings.
3) Add the dumplings to heated dashi broth, on boiling add all the remaining... - 41.437
Hawaiian Cooking - Loco Moco
Celebrate Father's Day with this Loco Moco! This popular Hawaiian classic is hearty and guaranteed to satisfy a king-sized appetite. This is one of my favorite rice bowl recipes and I hope you enjoy it too! - 120.435
Shredded Beef & Almonds In Lettuce Cups
With a cleaver or other large sharp knife, slice beef across grain in thin slices.
Stack several slices and cut in matchstick shreds about 2-inches long.
Repeat with remaining slices.
Combine Marinade and beef until beef is coated.
Cover and... - 40.8674
Imoni is a type of meat soup, usually consumed during end of summer and starts of autumn, and is mostly cooked outdoors. Watch the video to learn more. - 0
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 39.9606