- » Miso Soup
Miso Soup Recipes
Miso Soup is a very popular Japanese soup recipe prepared with
dashi soup stock, tofu, miso paste and green onion. Variations in the miso soup can be made by using varieties of miso paste such as sendai miso, white ... More »
Miso Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried miso soup? In this video, Katherine shows you how to prepare a traditional miso soup. Made with tofu and mushrooms, this soup is healthy. Full of health and nutrition, this is a great soup to try out. Listen closely to the nutritional content of... - 126.102
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 122.229
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 110.825
Traditional Miso Soup
Are you looking for a soup, which can be filling as a meal, try this Traditional Miso soup. This soup can be served as an appetizer, as a stand-alone meal or even as a breakfast. This authentic recipe is from Japanese cuisine and is very simple and easy to... - 99.8883
Kelp Miso Soup
Try out this great kelp and miso soup with plenty of minerals. Watch this impressive video that is a really going to make you delightful. This video is interesting and informative. Gear up to make this appetizing healthy soup and enjoy! - 94.7906
Korean Miso Soup
Plan to make a delicious homemade soup for lunch or dinner? Try miso soup — a spicy, light broth that is almost a signature succulent soup of Korea. Highly appetizing, Anna Kim tells you how you can easily stir up miso soup at home using simple store-bought... - 90.2523
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a soup pot, cover the carrots with 3 1/2 cups of the stock or water and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes,... - 47.6559
Miso Soup With Mixed Vegetables
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and cut caps into quarters lengthwise. If using large mushrooms, slice into 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) wide... - 45.4093
Earthy Miso Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine water, tamari and miso. Stir to blend. Keep aside for later use.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on a medium flame.
3. When the water is boiling, add the chopped cabbage and... - 44.8914
1. Saute the onion, ginger and garlic in the sesame oil for a few minutes.
2. Add the carrot and cauliflower and gently sweat the vegetables for 5 minutes.
3. Add the water, arame, peas and shoyu. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
4.... - 42.3382
Japanese Miso Soup
Mix the soy and rice wine.
Pour over the tofu, marinate for 10 mins.
Put the stock, garlic, ginger and chilli in a pan and simmer for 2-3 mins.
Add the tofu and simmer for 2-4 mins more.
Add the noodles to the pan, simmer for 5 mins, then add the remaining... - 40.6268
Peasant Style Miso Soup
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, put the chicken stock. In case canned chicken broth is being used, skim the fat off the surface and then pour the broth and 2 cans of water into the saucepan. Cover and bring the liquid to a boil over medium flame.
2)... - 40.471
Miso Soup With Cabbage And Root Vegetables
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion, celery, garlic, and ginger and saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the carrot, parsnip, turnips, cabbage, stock, miso, salt, and pepper flakes.
Bring the liquid to a boil,... - 40.3557
1. In a soup pot, allow vegetable stock and 4 cups water to come to boil. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Mix in tofu and wakame and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
3. Make a paste with miso and 1/4 cup water.
4.... - 39.954
Miso Soup With Shrimp And Tofu
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the water into the miso.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining 4 cups of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
Add the edamame, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach in bunches and stir to wilt.
Add... - 38.772
Drain the arame or wakame and cut into 2.5 cm (1 in) strips; set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or heavy pan.
Add the vegetables and ginger, and saute for about 5 minutes.
Add the seaweed and water and bring to the boil.
Half cover and simmer for 15... - 38.3896
Rinse the wakame briefly under running water and soak in 1 cup water for 15 minutes.
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and onions and saute 5 minutes.
Add the rest of the water and bring to a boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Cut the soaked wakame in 1/2" pieces and... - 37.0536
Wakame Seaweed Miso Soup
1) Thinly slice the deep fried tofu on removing excess oil by rinsing in hot water .
2) In a saucepan, allow the dashi broth to boil; reduce the heat to add the miso- broth mixture.
3) Further add the sliced tofu,... - 35.1344
Miso soup is a lovely oriental soup hailing from Japan. Prepared with a miso mixture of ermented soy beans, the miso soup is prepared with fresh vegetables and is nutrtious and savory. I serve this whenever we do an asian themed dinner at our palce. - 34.0799
Chilled Tomato Miso Soup
Combine tomatoes and gingerroot in a food processor; process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a sieve into a medium bowl; discard solids.
Combine strained tomato mixture, vinegar, maple syrup, miso, and salt; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Spoon 1 cup soup... - 33.3493
Miso Soup With Tofu
1. First make the dashi stock. Wipe the kombu seaweed with a damp cloth and put it into a saucepan with the measured water. Bring to a simmer, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface with a slotted spoon. When the soup is clear, add 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 32.3496
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.6993
Miso Soup With Egg
Bring broth or Dashi mixed with miso and salt to a boil.
While swirling the soup in the pan, gradually trickle in the beaten egg.
Remove from heat.
Add wine, if you wish.
Place a twist of orange or lemon peel in each bowl before adding soup.
Top with green... - 29.8174
Miso Soup With Tofu And Wakame Seaweed
1. Soak wakame seaweed until it softens (about 10 minutes). Do not oversoak. Drain and trim away any tough sections, then cut into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch (1 1/2 -cm) cubes.
2. Heat bonito stock over medium flame. When lukewarm,... - 29.3147
Miso Soup With Potato And Leek
1. Peel potatoes. Slice into quarters lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) slices. Rinse starch from potatoes in a bowl of cold water. Drain.
2. Cut leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths.
3. Cook potatoes in stock over medium-high heat. When... - 28.5977
1. Bring stock and kombu to a boil in a soup pot. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Strain; stir in soy sauce.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix about 1/4 cup of the warm stock into the miso paste with a wire whisk until the miso is dissolved. Pour this... - 27.5919
Miso Soup With Tofu And Shrimp
Prepare soup mix according to package instructions.
Once water is boiling and you've added soup mix, add spinach, shrimp, and tofu and continue to cook until shrimp is warmed through, about 1 minute.
Pour into a thermos for later, or serve. - 25.4737
Fully Loaded Japanese Miso Soup
Have you ever wondered how to make this amazing, packed with umami flavor Miso Soup? Wonder no more! This is the recipe for you! - 0
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup
Miso is fermented paste made primarily from soy (the fermentation process making it a healthy soy option) that has been shown to help balance hormone levels in women, making it a great seasoning to include during menopause. It has also been shown to have... - 0
Miso Soup Recipes By Category