- » Miso Mayonnaise
Miso Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of miso mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for miso mayonnaise recipes.
Orange Miso Dressing
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree. Cover and chill for up to a week. Shake before using. - 30.3264
Miso Stuffed Trout
1. Scale, clean, and wash trout, leaving head and tail intact. To bone, open fish and insert knife above the backbone at the point closest to the head and run knife lengthwise along bone to release flesh. Repeat to release flesh on other side of bone. Head... - 32.7212
Tofu Mayonnaise Dressing
1) Take a block of tofu to break into small pieces.
2) In your blender, add tofu and with other seasonings and blend all together by adding required quantity of water.
3) Use this mixture as normal mayonnaise or as a base for... - 31.9837
Yasi No Kushiage
First make the sauce.
Beat the miso paste and vinegar together until they are well blended, then stir into the mayonnaise.
Set aside while you cook the vegetables.
Put the eggs, breadcrumbs and flour into separate, shallow bowls.
Dip all of the vegetable... - 39.7374
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.707
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.651
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.9
1. Soak sushi rice in water for ½ an hour.
2. Simmer sushi in a saucepan until the water is absorbed.
3. Put cooked sushi rice in a mixing bowl and let it cool.
4. Add a drop of rice vinegar and stir it well. Put it aside.
5. Place... - 108.354