- » Miscellaneous Ingredients
Miscellaneous Ingredients Recipes
Enjoy our collection of miscellaneous ingredients recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for miscellaneous ingredients recipes.
Uses Of Organic No-salt Seasoning Mix
Now you can have that perfect no salt seasoning which you have always desired. Bhal Dave explains how to make punchy seasoning for your snack as well as main dish. Now you can get the taste of perfect restaurant seasoning at home with the help of Bhal Dave's... - 68.9926
Clear Tomato Bouillon With Croutons
Combine all the ingredients for the soup except the egg whites, salt, and sherry.
Cover, bring to the boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Return the strained soup to a clean saucepan.
Beat egg whites until frothy.
Add to the soup and return to... - 45.9765
1) Into a small bowl, add the cream, cheese, parsley, dill weed and he garlic powder
2) Using the electric beater beat till smooth
3) Into a food processor, add in the ham, onion and parsley
4) Process till combined and, and add in sour cream... - 45.7233
Strawberry Phyllo Dessert
This is my go-to dessert when I want something impressive and delicious, that doesn’t take too much time and effort. Juicy strawberries are encased in a feather-light, crisp, sweet crust and served warm with a divine raspberry sauce and a cloud of whipped... - 45.5288
1) Combine all herbs except parsley with the tomato juice and allow to stand for 1 hour to allow all flavors to blend.
2) Allow the tomato-herb bouillon mixture to boil and remove from heat and strain.
3) Portion into serving bowls.
4)... - 45.4558
Nutty Phyllo Nests
Nutty phyllo nests are made with a sweetened almond filling. Flavored with honey and lemon juice, the nutty phyllo nests are stuffed and sealed to bake in the oven. Drizzled with remaining almonds and honey, they are good to serve! - 44.9812
Spinach Filled Phyllo Triangles
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Thaw spinach, keep over paper towels and squeeze the moisture.
3. In a large skillet melt 1/2 cup butter and saute onion in it.
4. Add spinach, stir to mix and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Drain out the vegetables... - 44.7385
Foie Gras In Phyllo
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In the food processor, add the foie gras and puree to get a smooth paste.
3) In a bowl, add the cream and whisk to form stiff peaks. Fold in the cream gently into the foie gras. Season the mixture with salt and... - 43.7441
Thoroughly mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
Add salt to taste.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and egg whites and brush over a sheet of phyllo.
Repeat 2 more... - 42.693
Walnut Phyllo Rounds
FILLING: In food processor, combine walnuts, pistachios, candied peel, sugar, orange blossom water, cinnamon and cloves; chop finely.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, covering remaining phyllo with damp tea towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet... - 42.4463
In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, celery, gingerroot and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are softened.
In medium bowl, combine onion mixture, chicken, mustard, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set... - 41.9928
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 41.9153
In a soup pot place tomatoes with liquid; break apart with fork.
Add turnips, onion, carrots, green pepper, thyme, sugar, salt and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 1 hour, stirring 1 or 2... - 41.7139
Spinach Parmesan Phyllo Triangles
SPINACH PARMESAN FILLING: Trim spinach and rinse under water; shake off excess water.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook over medium-high heat, with just the water clinging to leaves, for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop... - 41.0625
Flavorful Tomato Bouillon
Mix tomato juice and beef broth in a large glass bowl or jar.
Add remaining ingredients, except garnish, and stir to blend.
Cover and chill in refrigerator.
The next day, pour soup into a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cook 30... - 40.8633
Rosemary Lemon Veal With Rice And Mushrooms
1 ln a 10 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the veal and saute for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the veal to abowl.
Lower the heat and add the onion, pepper, and garlic to the... - 39.8728
Phyllo Pirouette Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend margarine and orange peel; keep aside.
3. On a clean work surface, unroll and 1 sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the remaining sheets with a plastic wrap or a slightly damp towel;... - 39.8486
Combine 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/3 cup milk in a saucepan, stirring well.
Add remaining 2 1/3 cups milk, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or... - 39.734
Toasted Coconut Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in oats, coconut and nuts.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased... - 39.2134
Snappy Tomato Bouillon
Pour 2 cups tomato juice into a small saucepan.
Add celery with leaves, onion, parsley, bouillon cubes, sugar, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil; simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Pour into blender or food processor.
Process until nearly... - 39.0597
Savory Phyllo Tartlet
Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush phyllo sheet lightly with butter.
Lay second sheet on top; brush with butter.
Repeat with remaining phyllo.
Cut into 2 inch (5 cm) squares... - 38.6479
1. In a saucepan, stir bouillon cubes into boiling water until well dissolved.
2. Stir in tomato juice and salt to taste
3. Simmer on a medium flame until well heated.
4. Pour soup into cups.
5. Add a slice of lemon slice to each cup.
6.... - 37.5694
Spinach Phyllo Bundle
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 5 minutes or until spinach is dry.
Add artichoke hearts, broccoli and bell peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated... - 36.6519
Spinach Filled Phyllo Triangles
Thaw spinach; place on paper towels, and squeeze until barely moist.
Saute onion in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet; add spinach, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables from skillet; cool.
Add next 9 ingredients to spinach mixture; stir well.
Cut sheets of... - 36.253
Veal Balls In Pastry Shells
Soak bread in cream for 5 minutes; add the ground meat, egg, salt, nutmeg, mace, and onion juice.
Mix lightly; roll mixture into marble-sized balls.
Roll balls in flour; brown in the 1/2 cup butter; transfer to top of double boiler.
To make sauce, blend... - 35.7879
Mix tomato juice, bouillon, bay leaf, onion, and celery leaves in saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Strain; add lemon juice and season to taste.
Serve hot, or chill and serve cold.
Makes 4 cups. - 35.4594
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Tomato Bouillon is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Tomato Bouillon is simply irresistible to make them go drooling! - 35.3239
Haricots Verts In Phyllo
1) Rinse the beans well without trimming off their ends.
2) In a steamer, place the beans on a removable rack and steam them for about 7 minutes on high heat.
3) Rinse the beans under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
4) Defrost the phyllo dough... - 35.1106
Fancy Phyllo Cups
Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out); brush sheet with butter and dust with sugar.
Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter and dust with... - 35.0439
Scallops In Pastry Shells
Heat butter in skillet.
Add mushrooms, wine, shallot and parsley; cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat.
Stir in scallops and continue cooking 2 minutes over medium heat.
Pour in white sauce, season and cook 1 minute.
Place pastry shells on ovenproof... - 33.3796
Combine nut mixture with honey for filling, using just enough honey to hold ingredients together.
Melt butter without stirring.
Skim off foamy top.
Lay phyllo sheets flat.
From the long side, cut each sheet into four equal strips.
With a pastry... - 32.0007
1. In hot butter in medium saucepan, saute onion, stirring, until golden—3 minutes.
2. Add other ingredients; simmer 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Strain. Taste for seasoning. Serve hot or cold. - 31.9285
Sift together flour and salt; cut in shortening till the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the mixture.
Gently toss with fork; push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form dough into ball; flatten on floured... - 31.7398
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix salt with flour.
2. In a measuring cup, put oil in water and using a fork, beat rapidly until they are blended.
3. Pour the oil water mixture over the flour and using a form mix until dough is formed.
4. Make a ball with... - 30.4776
Herbed Tomato Bouillon
Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water; add tomato juice and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes or until bouillon mixture is hot.
To serve, ladle bouillon into soup bowls.
Garnish... - 30.3633
Fabulous Filled Phyllo
1) Make the Cheese Filling.
2) Set the oven to a temperature of 400°.
3) Brush melted margarine or butter lightly on a phyllo sheet.
4) Layer on the top another phyllo sheet and brush butter or margarine on it.
5) Repeat with a third... - 30.2489
1) In a bowl, mix butter and cream cheese.
2) Add flour, sesame seeds, and salt and make thirty-six 1-inch balls.
3) Take a lightly greased 1 3/4-inch muffin pan and put the balls into each shell.
4) Bake the shells for about 12 minutes.
5)... - 29.7139
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour 2-3 times then measure and add to a large mixing bowl.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat until softened and creamy.
4. Add the flour and cold water and... - 29.4631
Toasted Coconut Tapioca
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well, and let stand 5 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Spoon pudding into dessert bowls. Cover surface of pudding with plastic... - 29.2123
Tomato Bouillon goes very well with kids. If you want to spice it up a bit, why not? Curry powder with sprinkles of lemon juice can make tomato bouillon even more tasty. No matter a great recipe to cheer your guests. - 29.0757
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at GRIND until blended.
Add to stews and casserole dishes during cooking.
Sprinkle on squash, pumpkin, - 28.628
1. In a bowl, stir all the ingredients together to blend well
2. Serve hot or cold as an appetiser - 28.6269
Vol Au Vent Pastry Shell
Line a 6-cup (1.5-liter) bowl with foil.
Fill with crumpled paper towels, pressing down lightly.
Fold foil over to enclose towels; secure lightly with tape.
Turn out foil mold.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with cold water.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a... - 28.5716
Crispy Pastry Shell
Combine flour and salt; cut in butter and shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork until all the dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a... - 28.2079
Combine flour and salt in large bowl.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time; stir just until mixture holds together.
Knead lightly with your hands to form ball.
Wrap... - 27.8046
Try this alluring Tomato Bouillon recipe. An easily prepared vegetable recipe, this Tomato Bouillon is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 27.7557
1) In a medium saucepan, heat butterand saute onion until golden, about 3 minutes.
2) Add celery, tomato juice, bay leaf, oregano, seasoned salt, and pepper; bring to boiling.
3) Lower the heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
4) Strain... - 27.7006
Uncover the dough and remove a sheet.
Brush well with melted butter.
Sixty triangles will use about one-half pound of butter.
Stack a second sheet on top and butter again.
Be sure to cover the unused phyllo with the damp towel each time.
Cut the buttered... - 27.6802
Shellfish Boil Seasoning Mix
1) In a covered jar, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine all together.
3) Store in a cool, dark place for up to 1 year and serve with salads. - 27.423
Magic Tomato Bouillon
Magic tomato bouillon is a cooked beef broth and tomato juice recipe. Made with added herbs like thyme and basil for flavor, the magic tomato bouillon is a meat bouillon flavored with tomato juice and can be used as a soup base or for stews. - 27.0316
Phyllo Top Crust For A 9 In. (23 Cm) Pie
Place one large sheet of dough on a dry surface.
Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Put a second sheet on top.
Place a 9 inch (23 cm) metal pie pan face-up in the center of the top layer of the double layer of dough.
Use scissors to cut... - 26.9851
Press the tomatoes through a sieve into a saucepan.
Add bouillon cubes dissolved in hot water, and the rest of ingredients and bring to boil.
Sieve, and serve at once. - 26.5516
Tomatoes Roasted With Rosemary And Lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to combine. Place tomato mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove mixture from oven.
3. Preheat broiler.
4. Broil... - 25.9237
Measure all ingredients except wine into saucepan.
Heat slowly 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Just before serving, stir in wine. - 24.2797
Pastry Shell And Cutouts
Prepare 2 sticks pastry mix according to package directions.
Roll out half of pastry to 1/8 inch; line 8 inch pie plate.
Trim crust even with edge of pie plate.
Prick bottom and sides well with fork.
Roll remaining pastry.
With tiny cutter, cut out pastry... - 23.1434
Mix sugar, butter, salt, and flour until homogenous.
Add cold water gradually, enough to bind.
Do not overwork dough while adding water or it may become rubbery.
Roll out pastry; line 2 pie tins or 6 tart pans.
Blanch (prebake) shells at 450Â° until firm,... - 21.9087
Easy Tomato Bouillon
Heat all ingredients to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot or cold. - 21.6874
Stir tomato juice, bouillon, lemon juice, garlic powder and red-pepper seasoning together in a pitcher until mixed. - 20.6873
Toasted Coconut Crust
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Mix coconut and butter.
Press firmly against the bottom and sides of a 9" piepan.
Bake about 20 minutes until golden.
Cool before filling. - 19.9773
In saucepan combine beef broth, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling. - 19.5319
Tomato Bouillon is one of the tastiest dish I have come across. This delicious Tomato Bouillon can be prepared in a jiffy and can be served for a grand dinner that is held at your house. - 19.253
Rosemary Lemon Fizz
Bring lemonade, sugar, lemon juice, and rosemary to a boil in a saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat, simmer for 2 minutes. Cool, and discard rosemary sprigs. Fill glass halfway with ice. Add lemon rosemary syrup and vodka, then top off with... - 19.0417
Add water 1 tablespoon at a time to Pastry Mix, mixing with a fork.
Turn out onto waxed paper; press pastry firmly together to form a ball.
Roll on lightly floured board.
Place into 9-inch piepan and prick with a fork.
Bake at 425° for 10 to 20 minutes. - 19.0001
Combine butter and cream cheese, mixing well.
Stir in flour, sesame seeds, and salt; shape mixture into thirty-six 1-inch balls.
Place in a lightly greased 1 3/4-inch muffin pan, shaping each into a shell. - 18.8113
Add one can of tomatoes, 1 tbsp. chopped onion, 1/2 tsp. celery seed to 1 qt. clarified stock.
Cook 20 min., strain through cheesecloth and serve very hot.
This may also be jellied. - 16.7017
Use any pastry recipe.
Roll dough to 1/8 in thick, fit to piepan, allowing 1/2 in overhanging.
Fold dough along edges to make upright rim flute edges prick bottom well with a fork.
To prevent shrinkage of crust, another piepan may be fitted oyer the crust and... - 16.4939
Simmer all ingredients together for 15 minutes and strain. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve very hot, with buttered and toasted Triscuits. Put a slice of lemon that has been dipped in minced parsley in each cup of soup, if desired, or serve cold as an... - 14.7529
Miscellaneous Ingredients Recipes By Category
Miscellaneous Ingredients Ingredient: