- » Minute Steak Butter Sauce
Minute Steak Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minute steak butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minute steak butter sauce recipes.
Minute Steak With Barbecue Butter Sauce
There is something comforting about the minute steak. If you want to make a simple, faster than fast main course, this steak is just what you should be making. It takes literally 1 minute to cook these. Chef John offer’s an ultra-simple barbecue butter... - 120.318
You May Also Like!
Minute Pepper Steak
– Spread ground pepper on waxed paper and press steaks onto it, making sure pepper adheres well to meat
– Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
– In a skillet, melt butter, sear steaks on one side, turn and baste cooked surface with... - 28.4796
A Minute Steak Dinner
1. Thaw the frozen cake after removing it from the package.
2. Combine meat tenderizer, dry mustard and pepper
3. Place the steaks on a waxed paper and sprinkle both sides on them with the mixture.
4. Leave to tenderize.
5. Preheat oven to 450... - 40.4103
Minute Steaks Monaco
1. Heat a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until very hot. Sprinkle the bottom of the skillet with the salt, add the steaks, and cook for 1 minute on each side for rare; cook an additional minute per side for well done. Remove the steaks to a... - 31.8541
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 103.701
30-minute Baked Fish Dinner
Preheat oven to 425Ã‚Â°F.
Spread halibut in foil-lined pan, mix evaporated milk and steak sauce, and spread over fish.
Sprinkle with crackers.
Dry potato quarters, and dip in salad oil.
Sprinkle generously with salt, and arrange in second baking... - 40.4504
Lemon Peppered Minute Steaks
Sprinkle meat with mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Melt the 1/4 cup Lemon-Pepper Butter.
Brown the steaks on both sides in butter; cook over high heat 1 minute more.
Remove to warm platter.
Add mushrooms, Worcestershire, and 3 tablespoons water to... - 37.9281
Minute Steaks With Mushrooms
Heat the oil and half the butter in a large frying pan.
When the foam subsides, add the steaks and cook over a moderately high heat for 2 minutes on each side for medium steak, or a little longer for well done steak.
Transfer the steaks to a heated serving... - 31.5868
Minute Pepper Steaks
Rub steaks with generous amounts of pepper so seasoning will stick.
In a casserole dish, melt butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix to a smooth sauce.
Brush over steaks.
Set remainder aside.
In a large skillet, brown steaks 5 minutes or so.
Do not... - 32.6646
In A Minute Steaks
Soak onion in vinegar few minutes; add oil and seasonings, mixing well.
Place meat in container; pour marinade over, coating well.
Cover; let stand an hour or so€”spoon marinade once or twice and keep cool.
Grill over very hot coals about 2 minutes per... - 33.102
Herb Spaghetti With Minute Steak
Cook green pepper, olives and onion in 1 tablespoon butter for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes with liquid, brown sugar and seasonings.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Arrange on serving platter.
Spoon... - 40.972