- » Minute Steak
Minute Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minute steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minute steak recipes.
Minute Steaks Monaco
1) Place steaks in a very hot skillet sprinkled with salt and cook for 3 minutes on each side for rare.
2) Remove and keep warm on a warmed serving platter.
3) In a skillet, add oil and heat.
4) Add eggplant slices and brown well on each side.
5)... - 45.5941
Minute Steaks With Pimientos And Mushrooms
Soften the shiitake mushrooms in a cup of boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain, cut off and discard the stems, then slice the caps 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
If you are using sliced fresh mushrooms, simply add in Step 4.
Meanwhile, melt 1/2 tablespoon of... - 42.1299
Minute Steak With Rice
Cut steaks in 1/4-inch strips, brown in 1/4 cup oil in skillet.
Add minced onion, garlic, bay leaves, 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper; cook gently until steak strips are tender.
Keep warm, combine water and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in large saucepan; bring to boil;... - 35.8104
Minute Steaks With Mushrooms
Heat the oil and half the butter in a large frying pan.
When the foam subsides, add the steaks and cook over a moderately high heat for 2 minutes on each side for medium steak, or a little longer for well done steak.
Transfer the steaks to a heated serving... - 33.5515
Minute Steaks Monaco
1. Heat a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until very hot. Sprinkle the bottom of the skillet with the salt, add the steaks, and cook for 1 minute on each side for rare; cook an additional minute per side for well done. Remove the steaks to a... - 33.3576
Minute Steak Foldovers
1. In a bowl, grate cheese and keep aside.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of grated cheese over the minute steak or each top cube. Turn the steak over add another tablespoon of grated cheese. Press the edges together to cover the cheese . Brush with steak... - 32.5897
Minute Steak Soubise
Heat a little butter in the pan and when it is foaming put in the steaks and cook them quickly allowing 1-1 1/2 minutes if required rare and 2-3 minutes if medium rare.
Remove from the pan.
Add the second glass of wine, bring to boiling point then add the - 29.4569
Rub each steak with garlic.
Brush each steak on both sides with oil.
Salt and pepper steaks.
Cook 2 minutes on each side in very hot pan. - 28.0156
Minute Steak Au Poivre
Sprinkle cubed steaks on both sides with pepper, pressing in firmly with fingers.
In skillet brown steaks in butter or margarine about 1 minute on each side.
Sprinkle with a little salt.
Add brandy to skillet; ignite.
Remove steaks to warm serving platter;... - 27.9961
Coat steaks with flour.
Melt shortening in skillet; cook steaks over medium-high heat until brown and crispy, about 4 minutes on each side.
Season steaks with salt and pepper.
If desired, top each steak with butter or margarine. - 27.5167
Preheat the broiler to high.
Brush the steaks with oil and cook for 1 minute on each side.
Transfer them to a warm dish, pour over the pan juices, season and serve at once with the bearnaise sauce. - 22.8482
Minute Steak Recipes By Category