- » Minute Frosting
Minute Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minute frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minute frosting recipes.
Minute Fudge Frosting
Place chocolate, sugar, milk, vegetable shortening, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring slowly to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, and boil 1 min.
Beat until lukewarm.
Add vanilla and beat until thick enough to spread.
The mixture may still be warm.
If the... - 31.7469
Minute Boil Fudge Frosting
Bring slowly to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil briskly for one minute.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 tbsp. vanilla and beat until smooth enough to spread.
(This frosting can get stiff and hard to work with. It is best spread while still warm.) - 27.2972
Fluffy 7 Minute Frosting
1. Combine sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup and salt in top of double boiler; beat mixture until well blended.
2. Place over simmering water; cook, beating constantly, at high speed with an electric hand mixer or rotary beater, about 7 minutes, or until... - 26.2423
Five Minute Snowy White Frosting
1. Combine sugar, water, cream of tartar and salt in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until mixture boils (about 200°F.).
3. Beat 3 egg whites in small mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually pour in hot syrup;... - 25.3689
Passion Fruit 7 Minute Frosting
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Beat over low heat with a rotary beater until sugar is dissolved.
Cook for 7 minutes, beating constantly, or until frosting will stand in peaks.
Remove from the heat, beat until thick enough to spread. - 23.9152
7 Minute Fat Free Frosting
Combine sugar, water, cream of tartar, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Very slowly add sugar syrup and vanilla to the egg whites in a bowl.
Beat constantly with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 7 minutes. - 23.4071
Minute Frosting Recipes By Category