- » Minted Pea Salad
Minted Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minted pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minted pea salad recipes.
Minted Pea Salad
1) Wash the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
2) Scoop out the cucumber and remove the seeds.
3) Chop the cucumber and mint. Keep them aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the chopped cucumber with peas and chopped mint.
5) Take another... - 46.8531
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.1734
You May Also Like!
Peas And Lettuce With Mint And Lemon
1. Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain well. Add butter and toss until coated.
2. Stir in lemon juice, lemon rind and mint.
3. Arrange peas with endive on individual plates, garnish with lemon slices and serve. - 30.0463
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.7895
New Potato Salad With Mint And Peas
1. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add in it scallions, sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, mint, salt, and pepper.
2. Now add potatoes and peas to this unique mix; stir the mix until all ingredients are properly mingled.
3. Now cover the dish with... - 39.6578
Warm Spring Pea And Stellette Pasta Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas with delicate star-shaped pasta to make a really lightly dressed, healthy and refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 100.488
Black Eyed Pea And Mint Marigold Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the fresh or thawed peas and boil until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and set aside.
2. In a medium nonreactive skillet, cook the bacon... - 39.344
Crushed Peas With Mint And Chilli
This is an easy dish that is flavorful and green. It is best served with meat dishes or in salads. It can also be used on sandwiches and breads. - 0
About 30 minutes before serving: Combine vinegar, oil, paprika, salt, pepper and mint leaves; mix.
Pour over peas; toss lightly. - 23.19
Mint Pea Soup
Start off your Easter dinner with delicious and healthy appretizers like this mint and pea soup. Chef Charlie prepares this soup with peas and mint for a refreshing taste and tops it with real crab meat for extra flavor. This highly flavors soup is not only... - 113.145
Minted Pea And Feta Cakes
1. Blanch potatoes in their skins for 6-8 mins until slightly softened. Drain. When cool, peel and coarsely grate into a bowl.
2. Add the feta, peas, mint, eggs and seasoning, then thoroughly stir to combine.
3. Heat a little oil in a pan. Add... - 32.2336
Minted Pea Salad Recipes By Category