- » Minted Pea Salad
Minted Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minted pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minted pea salad recipes.
Minted Pea Salad
1) Wash the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
2) Scoop out the cucumber and remove the seeds.
3) Chop the cucumber and mint. Keep them aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the chopped cucumber with peas and chopped mint.
5) Take another... - 45.9384
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.2837
You May Also Like!
Peas And Lettuce With Mint And Lemon
1. Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain well. Add butter and toss until coated.
2. Stir in lemon juice, lemon rind and mint.
3. Arrange peas with endive on individual plates, garnish with lemon slices and serve. - 28.13
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.6894
Warm Spring Pea And Stellette Pasta Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas with delicate star-shaped pasta to make a really lightly dressed, healthy and refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 116.369
New Potato Salad With Mint And Peas
1. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add in it scallions, sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, mint, salt, and pepper.
2. Now add potatoes and peas to this unique mix; stir the mix until all ingredients are properly mingled.
3. Now cover the dish with... - 37.61
Black Eyed Pea And Mint Marigold Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the fresh or thawed peas and boil until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and set aside.
2. In a medium nonreactive skillet, cook the bacon... - 40.1193
About 30 minutes before serving: Combine vinegar, oil, paprika, salt, pepper and mint leaves; mix.
Pour over peas; toss lightly. - 21.4261
Minted Pea And Feta Cakes
1. Blanch potatoes in their skins for 6-8 mins until slightly softened. Drain. When cool, peel and coarsely grate into a bowl.
2. Add the feta, peas, mint, eggs and seasoning, then thoroughly stir to combine.
3. Heat a little oil in a pan. Add... - 31.5226
Split Pea & Green Pea Salad
1. Sort through split peas, discarding any debris; then rinse and drain peas. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart (1.4-to 1.9-liter) pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Add split peas and dried thyme. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until split peas are tender to... - 31.9325
Green Pea Salad
Heat half the oil in a medium saucepan over moderate heat.
Add peas and cook, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes.
Tip into a salad bowl and stir in red pepper and orange segments.
Whisk mint, citrus juices and remaining oil in a small bowl.
Add dressing to... - 24.432
Chick Pea Salad
Place chick peas, beans, cauliflower, parsley and yellow pepper in large salad bowl.
In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, whisking until well incorporated.
Pour dressing over salad. - 30.0071
Minted Pea Salad Recipes By Category